test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Beta Weekend details - Read this first!

Comments

• gefjongefjon Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    How can you use PayPal for the Founder's Pack in the UK please?
    When I select PayPal I get a page in Dutch, complete with almost every country in the World except UK, GB, England or any other recognisable choice.
    Also, it doesn't give an option for those already using PayPal - or at least not one I could see. My Dutch is not that good :confused:
  • gefjongefjon Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Incidentally, I am also a Lifetime Subscriber for STO and received an email about this weekend. Logging in has worked fine so far.
    My only problem is with buying the Founder's Pack. The game seems pretty fair up to now.
  • fazemladaiyafazemladaiya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Try re-downloading or something. All of my fleet-mates that are STO lifers are able to get in just fine since the servers went live yesterday. Your account is flagged if you are an STO Lifer. Be sure you are choosing the correct server and settings for access.
  • h0llowpointh0llowpoint Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I paid for a founders pack but they never sent me a beta key???!?? When do I get it!?!?!!?!?!?!!!
  • dvscalesingerdvscalesinger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    If you paid through the site while logged in then you automatically have it. The first time you log in to play they will send you a code to verify that its you to the email associated with that account. I suggest running the game in a window so you can switch to your mail to get the code.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

FOR THE SEVEN!!!
  • gamechrogamechro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    i have the Guardians pack asnd have not recevied any key.. it should be automatic but when i try to login to the game it gives me a error
  • marc2025marc2025 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    If I got my beta key Destructoid web is only valid for this weekend or else I'll be able to access the next event Beta Weekend 3 March 22-24?

Excuse me if I ask something that has already been answered but I searched and did not see anything about it, thx.
  • mteverestdreammteverestdream Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    purchased a guardian pack to gain access and they is no beta key and I can't log in...suggestions?
  • mulaimulai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Beta Weekend 2 - March 8-10

RaiderZ Elite Pack purchasers

but I still could not log in! help me really want to play and bought the pack and I can not log in! I get nothing and not in my email.!!?!?
  • demetriodemetrio Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    This is stupid... I paid for the RaiderZ Elite Pack and I didn't even get an email saying; Hey, The neverwinter beta starts now, go download the client!...But No, I receive an email saying; Hey we started beta to get in buy a founders pack. I was like WTF (this was Friday) and still I can't play, can't submit support tickets since the page is having redirect issues (which are not my cookies or browser), I found a helpful thread where I could post for help (or at least try) but, guess what? They closed the thread before they actually finished helping all the people with the stupid error. :mad:
  • shadow685shadow685 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    lol yeah this is ****ing bull****...

such an epic fail.. i got 2 keys...

the first one i used on an old account. rewarded with the fantastic SERVER ERROR issue.. awesome pwe rulez

then i created a new account, got the email to confirm my account and did it
    after that i was logged in (automatically) with this new account and used my second beta key
    everything worked

so i tried to log in with the game client and it told me: wrong username or PW

lol so i logged out on the website and tried to log in with the new account again (website)
    same issue: wrong username or password..

hey so i thought: come on maybe u did something wrong and reset the PW 5 times already
    same issue: wrong username or password

ok still being patient i thought:
    hey come on maybe u r totally dumb today and not able to remember anything and tried to reset my username too

lol next epic fail. the only thing it does is telling you "hey great we found ur screenname" followed by my email adress
    since when in this forsaken world is my email adress my username? possibility to reset anything: zero nada null

but anyways my username cant be wrong at all. cos if u reset ur password u get an email with ur username in it...

so yeah PWE and CRYPTIC just suck and are too incompetent to get even the most elementary things to work. like loggin in with ur old account or properly be able to use a new account....

lol so **** off.. thx for the great beta weekend..

lol but with PWE as publisher neverwinter will be p2w anyways, like all their games...
    so there is no need to care about that bad animated game anymore...

i am so glad i didnt support this BS with buying a founders pack.. and i surely will not buy anything after this weekend
    buying a founders pack is like burning my money... so shove it PWE
  • willow6912willow6912 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Well I would like to say thanks for the beta weekend i played for a few hours and i have to say i enjoyed it very much. I'm looking forwards to the next one and the release.
  • fazemladaiyafazemladaiya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    shadow685 wrote: »
    i am so glad i didnt support this BS with buying a founders pack.. and i surely will not buy anything after this weekend
    buying a founders pack is like burning my money... so shove it PWE

I hope you have fun in whatever game you move to. Cheers.
    willow6912 wrote: »
    Well I would like to say thanks for the beta weekend i played for a few hours and i have to say i enjoyed it very much. I'm looking forwards to the next one and the release.

Agreed. It was an awesome Beta weekend. All of my fleet-mates who were STO lifers had no issues at all, and we teamed up to tear into the missions. With a group that has one of every class in it, it was a blast.

The only thing that caught me off guard was all the characters from the first Beta weekend being gone. ~shrug~ Beta's for testing anyway, so it gave us a chance to start fresh as a group and add the control wizards in. Well worth the restart. I honestly hope they do a full wipe for weekend three as well XD
  • bughunter357bughunter357 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Been there, got email, no access......... what the$%

STO lifer here had no problem with beta actually had alot of fun this weekend and am looking forward to the next one. by the way for the ones that said they had troubles remember if you have not been on STO or CO since PWI merge with Cryptic accounts you have to have a PW account to log into the games now, not sure if this will help but ya never know even tho this beta weekend is at a end it might be useful for the next one.
  • thishisbrthishisbr Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    It's already 03/11/13 and the server is still off =((
    edited March 2013
    Well, at least here, it's 6:45 AM, i'm from Brazil
  • iveyrayniveyrayn Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I asked for a game for this past weekend and no one even answered my posts what are you all a bunch of people that cant read?
  • iveyrayniveyrayn Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    i think you all should just forget about us having a key to play it and just let us login and be done with it cause you no one will ever get to play the way you have it now so get rid of having the dame keys and let us play it already
  • arkonagadearkonagade Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 119 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    iveyrayn wrote: »
    I asked for a game for this past weekend and no one even answered my posts what are you all a bunch of people that cant read?

I posted 4-5 giveaways in this forum, each with more than 1000 keys
    edited March 2013
    Unfortunately i wasn't here... can you please send me one?? =/
  • tlarsethtlarseth Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    thishisbr wrote: »
    Unfortunately i wasn't here... can you please send me one?? =/

Purchase Founder's Pack, that is what I did.

The Guardian one is what $59 which is the price of a normal game on launch day, since this is a free to play game, feel free to give the developer's and such your support. The game is fun, and I loved the balance they did on daily/encounter powers.
    edited March 2013
    The server is still off??
  • arkonagadearkonagade Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 119 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    The server is still off??

you trolling?
    Beta weekend was Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
    Wait for next beta weekend.
    lols
    edited March 2013
    I don't know how this works... I just downloaded the game, and as log as it's free, i was hoping i could play without pay anything...
  • ravielzravielz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    i would like to know how long the hero of the north pack will be available i have a guardian and i am looking to buy a hero of the north in a few weeks
  • eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I don't know how this works... I just downloaded the game, and as log as it's free, i was hoping i could play without pay anything...

That's exactly how it works. "Free 2 play."
    Of course, the game needs to be RELEASED first instead of in beta.
  • xiko555xiko555 Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2013
    is the EU server down ? because i can not enter the game, it says "account error"..
    edited March 2013
    When it'll release then?
  • brykolbrykol Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    When it'll release then?

mmmmm maybe you need to learn to read, no official date has been given just early 2013 is all they are saying so maybe if you use your head and think just a lil you'll realize prollly soon after pax event
  • ixsparixspar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Beta Weekend 3 - March 22-24
    • Hero of the North Founder's Pack purchasers
    • Guardian of Neverwinter purchasers
    • Hero of the North Friend Key, if it has not been used.
    • Torchlight 2 pre-orders
    • RaiderZ Elite Pack purchasers
    • Lifetime members of Champions Online and Star Trek Online.
    • PC Gamer promotional keys.
    • Community Beta key giveaways through Facebook and Twitter.

Does this mean the PC Gamer keys that were used for Beta 2 will be good for access to Beta 3? If so, I'll be sure to be there for more testing.