test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Beta Weekend details - Read this first!

Comments

• Options
    syl151syl151 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    allaerra wrote: »
    Which shard are you patching?

Neverwinter Shard.. whats the difference btw? i didnt change it at all...
    RaiderZ
    IGN Sylvan
    Level 35
    Class Cleric
    Guild xBRURAlDERZx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    oneshotgloneshotgl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    So I just got my BETA key from PC Gamer (and it says week 2 starting march 8th is for PC Gamer beta keys) and the client patched and everything, game started up, but then it says:

"You are not allowed to play right now."

Anyone help? Please? :( really want to try out Neverwinter!
    signature.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    oneshotgl wrote: »
    So I just got my BETA key from PC Gamer (and it says week 2 starting march 8th is for PC Gamer beta keys) and the client patched and everything, game started up, but then it says:

"You are not allowed to play right now."

Anyone help? Please? :( really want to try out Neverwinter!

OH MY GOD?!!?! Please Read carefully... loollss
    RaiderZ
    IGN Sylvan
    Level 35
    Class Cleric
    Guild xBRURAlDERZx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ch80ch80 Member Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    you cant play because the beta doesnt start until 12pm pst. patience is a virtue...and one i am sorely lacking. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    althekingbundyalthekingbundy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    syl151 wrote: »
    Neverwinter Shard.. whats the difference btw? i didnt change it at all...

me niether, are we supposed to??
  • Options
    ch80ch80 Member Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    No dont change shards, it will patch for mindflayer, which i have learned from these forums is a test server. Then you will need to select the neverwinter shard again and it will have to repatch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    yeah mindflayer should be test server think
  • Options
    mulaimulai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    good day!! guys today was supposed to receive my key package raiderZ!! but so far not come anything! how do I do to take my beta key??
  • Options
    bazoo01bazoo01 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    its the 08/03-2013 and its today i can play the beta ...but it wont start
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    mulai wrote: »
    good day!! guys today was supposed to receive my key package raiderZ!! but so far not come anything! how do I do to take my beta key??

think u dont need e mail your pw account should be fine ,try patching game if u can do that means u will be able to play it
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    bazoo01 wrote: »
    its the 08/03-2013 and its today i can play the beta ...but it wont start

lol did u read when starts?
  • Options
    akyrasraygakyrasrayg Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    only a few agonizing hours of waiting to try this baby out and see if i will switch from my nwn2 PW to this ... really hope ima love this game ...
    *Raises her eyebrow and stares at you as you read her signature*
    You don't just Rush through a dungeon!! You enjoy the complexities brought to it and transport yourself there.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    huhuhuuh 7 hours more to go till Neverwinter Beta~~ gagaaahahagagahaahagagahahah cant wait.. Gggrrrrr
    RaiderZ
    IGN Sylvan
    Level 35
    Class Cleric
    Guild xBRURAlDERZx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    akyrasraygakyrasrayg Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    LoL .. trying to make it less painful to wait by saying few .. ^_^
    *Raises her eyebrow and stares at you as you read her signature*
    You don't just Rush through a dungeon!! You enjoy the complexities brought to it and transport yourself there.
  • Options
    illuminati098765illuminati098765 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hi all, i added my pc gamer key that included a mount. in account setting it only says about the mount being redeemed but cannot see anything regarding beta ? supposed to be in bw2 and bw3. i downloaded client and logged into patcher and it has started patching, so as i am patching that mean that i have beta access ? thanks for your help with this question :) .

Well i must be in as after patching i clicked the play button logged in ingame allso and it said you are not allowed to play yet :) . If not in it would have returned an error of some sort. and i know that beta weekend 2 does not start until 8gmt for me here in england ? :) . So i must be in beta ? I love how i doubt myself :P .
  • Options
    tw3tw3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I just want to make sure i got this correct, this weekend is for the people who paid the 60 or 200 buck to play it right?
  • Options
    foxtsilverukfoxtsilveruk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 77
    edited March 2013
    If you can log into the client and patch it I think its safe to say your in!!!.... anyone who managed to snap up one of those free beta keys is also in, which I got for my wife along with a pale horse...pfft!! ... obviously you have to register the beta key with your account. If you purchased a founder pack you dont need to register any key because you are automatically In!!... C ya in there.... tick tock tick tock!!!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Well i download it a long time ago, i can log in, but it says account error. so i dont think it will let me into the beta this weekend.
  • Options
    wodny1988wodny1988 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    tw3 wrote: »
    Well i download it a long time ago, i can log in, but it says account error. so i dont think it will let me into the beta this weekend.
    Have you redeemed your Beta key?
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    they haven't sent me anything at all, been checking the email for weeks. From what I can tell you can download it but you really can't play it till all the beta stuff is open to all players. which doesn't make any sense to me really. Only the one's that can play should be able to download the client. That's why people get mad.
  • Options
    billkeyz9billkeyz9 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    i need help if i got a code from pax 2012 when can i play?
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Gahhh!! Can't breathe... 5 more hours to go.. gaahhh gaahhh~~ =)
    RaiderZ
    IGN Sylvan
    Level 35
    Class Cleric
    Guild xBRURAlDERZx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mantisthebeastmantisthebeast Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    tw3 wrote: »
    I just want to make sure i got this correct, this weekend is for the people who paid the 60 or 200 buck to play it right?

I'm getting in (apparently) and I am using a PC Gamer key.. so you list should expand to people that paid 9 bucks :P
  • Options
    john242424john242424 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    hello

10 char
    Frosted Lucky Charms are Magically Delicious!
  • Options
    nemesiswarlocknemesiswarlock Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Am so stoked to play this game
  • Options
    snarfgazoosnarfgazoo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Yay I should be getting in the beta today :)
  • Options
    itweetitweet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    time left till beta opens?
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Went 12 different sites for free beta codes all were gone. I guess they forgot to send mine in the email when i signed up and downloaded it.
  • Options
    iveyrayniveyrayn Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    its wpuld be really great if someone would give me a key so i could play neverwinter beta weekend ^_^
  • Options
    fursnakefursnake Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 84
    edited March 2013
    I'm getting in (apparently) and I am using a PC Gamer key.. so you list should expand to people that paid 9 bucks :P

We didn't pay that $9 to Cryptic/PWE so we should just be thankful they're letting us in hehe.

I'm ready for a weekend of some Neverwinter, hopefully the house assessor comes before 3 pm eastern lol!