test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Beta Weekend details - Read this first!

Comments

• Options
    gathawaygathaway Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    How long till the kick off?

Need to grab some sleep and got an alarm on !!

Ty for teh info in advance. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    bringthenoise001bringthenoise001 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    This is so frustrating. I'm reading about so many people downloading the patches but I still don't seem to be able to (CO lifer who recieved confirmation email).

Don't know if I have to wait until the servers are up but if that's the case, I'll have to wait a number of hours before I can play!!!

Like I said, frustrating.
  • Options
    illuminati098765illuminati098765 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    This is so frustrating. I'm reading about so many people downloading the patches but I still don't seem to be able to (CO lifer who recieved confirmation email).

Don't know if I have to wait until the servers are up but if that's the case, I'll have to wait a number of hours before I can play!!!

Like I said, frustrating.

No it wont be a number of hours as the patch was only around 558mb not exact amount but close :p . And you should be able to login to patcher and patch so dont understnd why you cant it looks to me as though your username password is not flagged for beta access ?
  • Options
    panda1370panda1370 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Its 12:00 Noon here and I still can't get on be waiting all night.... anyone know what the issue could be I got a Starter Kit a ways back and I'm still getting a Account Error..?
  • Options
    bioshokquebioshokque Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    From what i understood only the Hero of the North and Guarian of Neverwinter packs give you definite access to the beta weekends. With just the Starter Kit you still need a beta key.

Besides, it's 18:20 over here, but the beta weekend starts at 12:00 pm PST (which is 2 hours and 40 minutes from now). Found that bit of info somewhat confusing as well. If they mentioned starting and end time in GMT that would've been a lot easier to calculate.
  • Options
    crankybrowncrankybrown Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I purchased a Guardian of Neverwinter pack and never got a beta key.

Just wondering what I should do?

Thanks,
    - g.
  • Options
    nehjjhennehjjhen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I bought founder pack and it won't even let me in even though it says 3 day early access...wtf
  • Options
    themangroththemangroth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 104 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    Kickoff is at 12 PST, which is in 2.5 hours
  • Options
    gathawaygathaway Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Kickoff is at 12 PST, which is in 2.5 hours

Ty mate appreciate teh info.
  • Options
    bringthenoise001bringthenoise001 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    No it wont be a number of hours as the patch was only around 558mb not exact amount but close :p . And you should be able to login to patcher and patch so dont understnd why you cant it looks to me as though your username password is not flagged for beta access ?

They said I was going to be in. I even have the email to prove it :(

Bloody hell!!:mad:
  • Options
    bioshokquebioshokque Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    nehjjhen wrote: »
    I bought founder pack and it won't even let me in even though it says 3 day early access...wtf

I wondered about that too. I guess that 3 day earlier access is to the actual release date of the game and not to the beta weekends? :confused:
  • Options
    kinsaedakinsaeda Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    3 days early access for when the game launches, not when it goes into a beta
  • Options
    syl151syl151 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    *breathe in* huuuuuuu *braethe out* haaaaaaaaaa

huuuuu hhaaaaaaaa

2 hours left.... panic mode panic mode!!!! Neverwinter beta.. Im ready for yaa!!!!!!!!!!
    RaiderZ
    IGN Sylvan
    Level 35
    Class Cleric
    Guild xBRURAlDERZx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    tw3tw3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Well that's ok i can wait another year to play this game by then i will already invested my time into another new game that always comes out.
  • Options
    robdfarrobdfar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    if you got the code thur the pc mag you will have to wait. this is becasue there was a way to get the beta key for that mag after it was off the store selfs thanks to google store. and it was leaked on how you could get the key. so way more people got it then what they thought would have . 2. the people who bought the founders packs and the lifetime star trek get in 1st. but you wont get a key as long as it shows up in your account you can get in.

the rest will have to wait until they send out the emails
  • Options
    robdfarrobdfar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    that is not for the beta tool. that is 3 days before the game goes live.
  • Options
    syl151syl151 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    1 hour left!!!!!!! huhuhuhu seriously.. it's 4am here.. and i cant wait to play Neverwinter Beta!!!! huhuhu
    RaiderZ
    IGN Sylvan
    Level 35
    Class Cleric
    Guild xBRURAlDERZx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    illdeathilldeath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    this is going to be the longest hour of my life! i cant wait
  • Options
    erlickerlick Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    *waitig for start*
  • Options
    lightspeed2k10lightspeed2k10 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Well since I'm at work and then gym time I still have 3 hours.
  • Options
    lillhilllillhill Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    7 min left ^^
  • Options
    mustymusty Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Just 3 min left
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Website Dedicated to Foundry Tutorials: www.NWUGC.com Twitter: @NWUGC
    Check out my Foundry Adventures and don't forget to Rate them!

Gold or Bones!!
  • Options
    eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited March 2013
  • Options
    daeromfgdaeromfg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Anyone knows, why i cant patch or go to login screen with my pcgamer account key? i can log with other acc from my friend but not with mine :/ Account error issue
  • Options
    sxenikki503sxenikki503 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'm getting the account error too. i verified my user name and password, but it's not working.
  • Options
    daxxmaximumdaxxmaximum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'm in the PC Gamer category, yet I'm not able to log in... Keep getting the Account Error message.
  • Options
    jpr64jpr64 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    same here...

that's very sad...

JPR out!
  • Options
    anikka69anikka69 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I have the STO lifetime and I cannot log in either, same error as all others "Account Error". When I click on help it just lists that it's due to the server being down, which from the look of it is not the case
  • Options
    maravixmaravix Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Who do we contact if we purchased a founder pack, but no key information has been sent to our email address?
  • Options
    dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,229 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    If you are trying to log in right now and getting that error message, dont worry as servers have died and actually are down.