test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Beta Weekend details - Read this first!

1404142434446»

Comments

• fazemladaiyafazemladaiya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    stark47 wrote: »
    i need a beta key pls help me ....ty

Nope. You don't.

The Betas are over. The next time the servers go live, you get to play. April 30th . . . so all you have to do is sign up for a free account (which you obviously have, since you have access to post here) and download the client. You just won;t be able to patch or log in until April 30th. However right now the servers are down, so no one, key or not, is playing until the 30th.

If you buy a Founder Pack, that date gets moved to the 25th, but that's only a 5 day difference, so only spend the money if you REALLY want the items in the pack or really wish to support the developers for this wonderful game.
    brysterie wrote: »
    when does game luanch

Answered in my reply to the other person above, but this information is also posted in multiple places all over the web site, forums, dev blogs and videos. It's also mentioned over a dozen times in this thread alone.
  • mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
    edited April 2013
    Guess you could get rid of this thread. LOL
  • hodstockhodstock Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If i purchase the neverwinter starters kit does that give me access to the head start on the 25th?
  • zorpennzorpenn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 146 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    hodstock wrote: »
    If i purchase the neverwinter starters kit does that give me access to the head start on the 25th?

Nope. Only Hero and Guardian packs give you access to head start.
    Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it.
  • fazemladaiyafazemladaiya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    zorpenn wrote: »

Exactly :)
  • maihallamaihalla Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    sending out a teaser mail today yet its still 10 days. guess i should be happy for a heads up..
  • slayogornslayogorn Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    so those why subscribed for beta in the beginning before any of these promotions get last go eh?

thats pretty low, we aren't even on the list at this point.

i clicked for beta the week it was announced.
    i waited this long only to find out that dont mean anything to the devs and only paying customers are respected, look forward to see how much you restrict free players.

This is what I thought too
  • hodstockhodstock Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    zorpenn wrote: »

ok thanks for the heads up
  • badz0nbadz0n Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    hahah my head start is Sunday what a lame day to play then start work the next day.
  • hkiewahkiewa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 379 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    badz0n wrote: »
    hahah my head start is Sunday what a lame day to play then start work the next day.

Why Sunday, when the other Guardians play Saturday?
    edited April 2013
    hkiewa wrote: »
    Why Sunday, when the other Guardians play Saturday?

I was going to ask the same thing. Unless he is in a time zone difference around the world from PST?
  • badz0nbadz0n Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I was going to ask the same thing. Unless he is in a time zone difference around the world from PST?

From Melbourne
    edited April 2013

Yep different time zone
    edited April 2013
  • marexptmarexpt Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Two things i didnt get still:

- We're playing the Open Beta, right, so, when does the full game releases ?
    - If this is beta, when the full game releases, are our chars being deleted and all of our items, etc ?
    - How can we respec our powers ? Is there any way or currency ingame that we can change for Zen ?

Cheers
  • flarntibralflarntibral Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    marexpt wrote: »
    Two things i didnt get still:

- We're playing the Open Beta, right, so, when does the full game releases ?
    - If this is beta, when the full game releases, are our chars being deleted and all of our items, etc ?
    - How can we respec our powers ? Is there any way or currency ingame that we can change for Zen ?

Cheers

I'd be interested in an answer to this as well. The press release did say that there would be no more character wipes, but I don't know if that applies to moving beyond beta into launch or just applies to this phase of beta.

I haven't found anything definitive on the first two questions. As far as respec's I believe that will be a Zen transaction.