test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Beta Weekend details - Read this first!

Comments

• phobiaxxxphobiaxxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    For how long are we gonna play this Beta ? i mean, i dont wanna waste time playing Beta 2..3..4...5..etc.
    & are we gonna lose these chr. we make here in Alpha ?
  • marvelatmee2marvelatmee2 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I just hope they have the problem fixed for the Lifetime participates before the next beta comes along.
  • imm0rtalboyimm0rtalboy Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hey i purchased the starter kit pack why i cant log with my account its say account error why im not able to enter i waste 20$ for nothing give me key or do something i just wanna try this game ****
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • streethawkestreethawke Member Posts: 705 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hey i purchased the starter kit pack why i cant log with my account its say account error why im not able to enter i waste 20$ for nothing give me key or do something i just wanna try this game ****

Because you are not in the alpha test. Just the beta weekend test. Next time you will be able to log in is March 22nd.
    b_ro.png
    When you want to break the mold

BETA Tips and Tricks
    Never saw Pants in beta?
    edited March 2013
    So now i cant even test the game GM need to give me at least key to try this game 20$ for key
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    So now i cant even test the game GM need to give me at least key to try this game 20$ for key

You have to wait for the Beta Weekend 3 like everyone else. I got both Hero of the North and Guardian packs... that is far more than $20.

Patience.
    b_ro.png

BETA Tips and Tricks
    Never saw Pants in beta?
  • thedeesterthedeester Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013

I am pretty sure the starter pack does not come with a beta weekend invite. You need Guardian or Hero packs for that. Check out that little asterisk.
    God is always on the side of the big battalions...
    edited March 2013
    Ok can i purchase the 200$ pack with same account to access this beta
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    Ok can i purchase the 200$ pack with same account to access this beta

I will answer this by quoting a wise and epic man...

You have to wait for the Beta Weekend 3 like everyone else. I got both Hero of the North and Guardian packs... that is far more than $20.

Patience.
    b_ro.png

BETA Tips and Tricks
    Never saw Pants in beta?
  • yegadsyegads Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    If we had a key for beta weekend 2 do we need a new one for 3?
  • darkstorn42darkstorn42 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    yegads wrote: »
    If we had a key for beta weekend 2 do we need a new one for 3?

Only if your beta key was a friend key from a friend with a founders pack. All the other keys that were in beta 2 will be in the next beta.
  • yegadsyegads Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Only if your beta key was a friend key from a friend with a founders pack. All the other keys that were in beta 2 will be in the next beta.

thanks man, that's good news
  • phobiaxxxphobiaxxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    will we need a new beta key for the 3rd beta test ? i putted the key in 13th of march & havent played yet ..
  • huedcypherhuedcypher Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I find it interesting that those of us who bought the minimal Pack cannot BETA Test before people who have not paid for the game at all...
  • argantisargantis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I just hope GWF is in for Beta 3 =D
  • asdsaasdsa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I got a e-mail with 5 beta keys today. Will I be able to join the next BW?
  • valtrayvaltray Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    can't wait
  • mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
    edited March 2013
    asdsa wrote: »
    I got a e-mail with 5 beta keys today. Will I be able to join the next BW?
    Yes for weekend 3. I got the same email from EU and they do work here cuz ive been using EU keys like crazy
  • vampiregoatvampiregoat Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    so when do paid people get to play March 22? cause I am having a tissy fit.
  • answerstwonooneanswerstwonoone Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I Need To Know When The Dungeons And Dragons Neverwinter Beta Weekend Time It Starts And Time It Ends and On What Days It Starts
  • dameon211dameon211 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I Need To Know When The Dungeons And Dragons Neverwinter Beta Weekend Time It Starts And Time It Ends and On What Days It Starts

quite large and bold font you got there!
  • allaerraallaerra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 838 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    The search function is a good idea in this case. There have already been 2 beta weekends. The third starts on the 22 of March and, if it is like the last two times, it will start at 12PM PST and end at 11:59PM on March 24.
  • mok33mok33 Member Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    so when do paid people get to play March 22? cause I am having a tissy fit.
    Paid people?
  • hipolipolopigushipolipolopigus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I don't think I've been this excited for a game since... Well, Skyrim :rolleyes:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Want to know why Neverwinter is so laggy? Check out the "Latency" section in this thread.
  • beowulf1961beowulf1961 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 31
    edited March 2013
    Any news on BETA weekends after 22 March yet?
  • rzdtrzdt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Ow yei i got my beta key from logitech, i just hope it works in BT3
  • hwhwhwhwhwhwhwhwhwhw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Since the sticky, has there been any announcements about keys given away at the last E3
  • master4evermaster4ever Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Yeees!!! I got a Key! I partecipated to the Beta WE2 so I already donwloaded the client and installed the game. Do I have to download client again for new content or it needs only a patch?
  • totenbctotenbc Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    kinda liking the beta weekends but it sucks they get wiped
  • kotonnekotonne Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4
    edited March 2013
    Sorry if this is a constant questions but how do we get Key's for W3?
    Edit: Nevermind, seen that it says they will release more keys on front page. xP