test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Beta Weekend details - Read this first!

Comments

• nehjjhennehjjhen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I bought founder pack and it won't even let me in even though it says 3 day early access...wtf
  • themangroththemangroth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 104 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    Kickoff is at 12 PST, which is in 2.5 hours
  • gathawaygathaway Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Kickoff is at 12 PST, which is in 2.5 hours

Ty mate appreciate teh info.
  • bringthenoise001bringthenoise001 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    No it wont be a number of hours as the patch was only around 558mb not exact amount but close :p . And you should be able to login to patcher and patch so dont understnd why you cant it looks to me as though your username password is not flagged for beta access ?

They said I was going to be in. I even have the email to prove it :(

Bloody hell!!:mad:
  • bioshokquebioshokque Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    nehjjhen wrote: »
    I bought founder pack and it won't even let me in even though it says 3 day early access...wtf

I wondered about that too. I guess that 3 day earlier access is to the actual release date of the game and not to the beta weekends? :confused:
  • kinsaedakinsaeda Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    3 days early access for when the game launches, not when it goes into a beta
  • syl151syl151 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    *breathe in* huuuuuuu *braethe out* haaaaaaaaaa

huuuuu hhaaaaaaaa

2 hours left.... panic mode panic mode!!!! Neverwinter beta.. Im ready for yaa!!!!!!!!!!
    RaiderZ
    IGN Sylvan
    Level 35
    Class Cleric
    Guild xBRURAlDERZx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tw3tw3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Well that's ok i can wait another year to play this game by then i will already invested my time into another new game that always comes out.
  • robdfarrobdfar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    if you got the code thur the pc mag you will have to wait. this is becasue there was a way to get the beta key for that mag after it was off the store selfs thanks to google store. and it was leaked on how you could get the key. so way more people got it then what they thought would have . 2. the people who bought the founders packs and the lifetime star trek get in 1st. but you wont get a key as long as it shows up in your account you can get in.

the rest will have to wait until they send out the emails
  • robdfarrobdfar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    that is not for the beta tool. that is 3 days before the game goes live.
  • syl151syl151 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    1 hour left!!!!!!! huhuhuhu seriously.. it's 4am here.. and i cant wait to play Neverwinter Beta!!!! huhuhu
    RaiderZ
    IGN Sylvan
    Level 35
    Class Cleric
    Guild xBRURAlDERZx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • illdeathilldeath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    this is going to be the longest hour of my life! i cant wait
  • erlickerlick Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    *waitig for start*
  • lightspeed2k10lightspeed2k10 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Well since I'm at work and then gym time I still have 3 hours.
  • lillhilllillhill Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    7 min left ^^
  • mustymusty Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Just 3 min left
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Website Dedicated to Foundry Tutorials: www.NWUGC.com Twitter: @NWUGC
    Check out my Foundry Adventures and don't forget to Rate them!

Gold or Bones!!
  • daeromfgdaeromfg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Anyone knows, why i cant patch or go to login screen with my pcgamer account key? i can log with other acc from my friend but not with mine :/ Account error issue
  • sxenikki503sxenikki503 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'm getting the account error too. i verified my user name and password, but it's not working.
  • daxxmaximumdaxxmaximum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'm in the PC Gamer category, yet I'm not able to log in... Keep getting the Account Error message.
  • jpr64jpr64 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    same here...

that's very sad...

JPR out!
  • anikka69anikka69 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I have the STO lifetime and I cannot log in either, same error as all others "Account Error". When I click on help it just lists that it's due to the server being down, which from the look of it is not the case
  • maravixmaravix Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Who do we contact if we purchased a founder pack, but no key information has been sent to our email address?
  • dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,229 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    If you are trying to log in right now and getting that error message, dont worry as servers have died and actually are down.
  • reknyardreknyard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    How do I get my one time login key?
  • irongamernetirongamernet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Meh. TL2 accounts sound like they are still screwed up. I've been trying to login since noon and always get the following error:

"I downloaded Neverwinter, but I am getting an "Account Error" message.
    If you see this message on the launcher, it means that you are trying to log in to the game when the servers are not available. Please be sure to check the Beta Weekend Schedule to see when to log in to the game!"

TL2 keys have access this weekend. The server up green dot is also active when I get this message. Someone forgot to enable TL2 keys for the weekend? My key is registered in the account area:

Redemption Date
    Sep 20 2012 10:44AM
    Key Redeemed
    TL2 Preorders

Blah, would have been nice to participate this weekend.
  • khalaqkhalaq Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I've got a lifetime CO account, so I received a beta invite. Apparently, I'm not alone in not being able to log in because of an "Account error." There is an official thread for this problem which you can find by clicking here.
  • nazosan2nazosan2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    dirlettia wrote: »
    If you are trying to log in right now and getting that error message, dont worry as servers have died and actually are down.
    So are the servers just completely screwed up? There's a green icon indicating that the server is up, it just won't let us in... This kind of sucks given how limited of a time we have to work with to actually try out the game before it closes up again for half a month or so...

Is there anything we can do at all except just retrying over and over until the error eventually (theoretically) goes away?
  • bazoo01bazoo01 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    ive bought RaiderZ Founderpack and preordre Torchlight 2 long time ago.. to get the beta

as i understand i should 08/03-2013 could play the beta ....

but i still cant .....help me
  • alexandernabiscoalexandernabisco Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    i'm a lifetime member of STO and havent recieved a beta KEY yet where do i go to get it?