test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

Comments

• Options
    dasaneuxdasaneux Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Hey mates, I've just registered on the Grievance website, so I'm waiting for it to be activated so I can see about an application.
  • Options
    memo6000memo6000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited December 2012
    I am coming up on two years of play in various games with Grievance! I plan on playing Neverwinter with Grievance members I know well and hopefully I lot of new guildies!
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    steelheartxsteelheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    dasaneux wrote: »
    Hey mates, I've just registered on the Grievance website, so I'm waiting for it to be activated so I can see about an application.

What forum name did you register with on the site so i can make sure that we get you taken care of?
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !
  • Options
    dasaneuxdasaneux Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2012
  • Options
    liette18liette18 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I'm certainly excited to check out this game with Grievance! I've been part of the Grievance community since 2006 and can safely say Neverwinter will be a very popular game for us; I'm especially eager to see what our members and the whole Neverwinter community contribute via the Foundry.

Please don't hesitate to share your questions about Grievance - we are a divserse group that is always happy to welcome new members!
  • Options
    steelheartxsteelheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    liette18 wrote: »
    I'm certainly excited to check out this game with Grievance! I've been part of the Grievance community since 2006 and can safely say Neverwinter will be a very popular game for us; I'm especially eager to see what our members and the whole Neverwinter community contribute via the Foundry.

Please don't hesitate to share your questions about Grievance - we are a divserse group that is always happy to welcome new members!

You said it Liette!

This game is going to be amazing!
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !
  • Options
    lordjustice72lordjustice72 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I signed up on your website to become a member. Hope to see you all in game. (sometime early 2013)
  • Options
    neya01neya01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 63
    edited January 2013
    I tried to make an account on your forum, but it said my e-mailadress and username were already in use, so i changed both. however i just got an e-mail on the first e-mail adress i tried, with the first username i tried, and also my second attempt with another name and emailadress too. I would like to have my first account, and drop the second. (my first account is with username neya01, my second with amara01). So can amara01 be deleted and i can keep neya01?

Thanks
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I signed up on your website to become a member. Hope to see you all in game. (sometime early 2013)

Welcome to the family! We look forward to adventuring with you soon in this eaciting new realm!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    neya01 wrote: »
    I tried to make an account on your forum, but it said my e-mailadress and username were already in use, so i changed both. however i just got an e-mail on the first e-mail adress i tried, with the first username i tried, and also my second attempt with another name and emailadress too. I would like to have my first account, and drop the second. (my first account is with username neya01, my second with amara01). So can amara01 be deleted and i can keep neya01?

Thanks

Fixed! Make sure to introduce yourself here ( http://www.grievanceguild.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=449 ) so that we may get to know you a bit better :)
  • Options
    liette18liette18 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Big welcome to all our newest members! I am excited to jump in game with you, hopefully soon :)

Grievance is still buzzing with excitement over NWN Online - check us out at www.grievanceguild.com to see if our community may be a good fit for you!
  • Options
    dunadan21dunadan21 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Interesting guild :) I for one have had many experiences in different MMOs.Neverwinter is really interesting and i would really love to begin it with the right group of people :)
    I will be registering on the site soonish with my current name.
    Need a family to share your adventures in neverwinter?Join us in www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    dunadan21 wrote: »
    Interesting guild :) I for one have had many experiences in different MMOs.Neverwinter is really interesting and i would really love to begin it with the right group of people :)

Welcome to the family! We look forward to gaming with you soon :)
  • Options
    smallville77smallville77 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Welcome one and all to Neverwinter and Grievance!

Z

Big welcome to all our newest members! I am excited to jump in game with you, hopefully soon :)

Grievance is still buzzing with excitement over NWN Online - check us out at www.grievanceguild.com to see if our community may be a good fit for you!
    dunadan21 wrote: »
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    lorallanlorallan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Welcome to all our new recruits. We are glad to have you join our awesome community.
    NightAngel
    Grievance: www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    akhliberakhliber Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    This guild looks really interesting, and this thread has been a great read. I'm going to check out your forums. :)
  • Options
    memo6000memo6000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited January 2013
    Welcome to all our new recruits! Always room for more.
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    dalamoredalamore Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Just checked out your forums, and after reading a little there and a little here, I really like what I see and what you bring to the games you are involved in. I just registered for membership on your forums board. Same name as I have here.

Cheers,

Dalamore
    Be Good or Be Good at It
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    dalamore wrote: »
    Just checked out your forums, and after reading a little there and a little here, I really like what I see and what you bring to the games you are involved in. I just registered for membership on your forums board. Same name as I have here.

Cheers,

Dalamore

Welcome to Grievance! Be sure to post in the Neverwinter forum on our site. You should have full access to our forums now.
  • Options
    tearingtheweavetearingtheweave Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2013

Hey guys! I hope this finds any of you who are weathering the winter storm in the midwest well! I've seen in 2 posts here that some are referring to this as NWN Online? Or are you referring to NWN 1 or 2? I am just asking because for me I found this a bit misleading as this Neverwinter game isn't in or has absolutely nothing to do with the NWN series other than the setting itself. As for guild shopping I may be interested but I kind of want to see how the game plays out and where it takes me. I will definitely keep you guys in mind when the time comes though. Thanks and hopefully see you guys IG.!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Hey guys! I hope this finds any of you who are weathering the winter storm in the midwest well! I've seen in 2 posts here that some are referring to this as NWN Online? Or are you referring to NWN 1 or 2? I am just asking because for me I found this a bit misleading as this Neverwinter game isn't in or has absolutely nothing to do with the NWN series other than the setting itself. As for guild shopping I may be interested but I kind of want to see how the game plays out and where it takes me. I will definitely keep you guys in mind when the time comes though. Thanks and hopefully see you guys IG.!

I think that the NWN is an old habit for a lot of players that spent time in those games and have fond memories of them. It's actually a common mistake you'll see quite frequently on these boards (from myself as well).

Please feel free to register on our site and join our community over there regardless whether you end up joining us or not. Just type "site member" in the referal question. We are excited about this game, and welcome anyone on our forums that posts constructively :)
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Hope to see all of you for the upcoming Beta weekends! Going to be fun times!
  • Options
    reesekracusreesekracus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Being 41 myself I am very interested in this guild. I'll hop over to the web site and check it out!
  • Options
    silestesileste Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Sounds nice so far. Checking out your website now. Joined a guild on different game forums before and the end results were bad. x.x
    NWDC-2_zps52f863ab.png
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    sileste wrote: »
    Sounds nice so far. Checking out your website now. Joined a guild on different game forums before and the end results were bad. x.x

Come check out our forums and look around. http://grievanceguild.com/forums/index.php

From personal experience I can tell you it is awesome to have a group to play with no matter what games you might play in the future.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Being 41 myself I am very interested in this guild. I'll hop over to the web site and check it out!

Welcome to Grievance!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
  • Options
    blytblyt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Thanx for the invite! Hope to see everyone in game!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    blyt wrote: »
    Thanx for the invite! Hope to see everyone in game!

Our pleasure! Gonna be good times =)
  • Options
    frotoolfrotool Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    All right Grievance here comes Neverwinter beta. Welcome to all the new recruits. Can't wait to git in the game with all.