test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

Comments

• Options
    uie89uie89 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hello,

I am looking to join a guild to get to the top. I've played WoW, Tera, GW2, and Smite. I will be logging in for the beta weekends, hope to see you on!

Thanks,
    -UIE89
    Thanks,

-UIE89 (Until1t3nds)

GoIWD.jpg
  • Options
    steelheartxsteelheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    uie89 wrote: »
    Hello,

I am looking to join a guild to get to the top. I've played WoW, Tera, GW2, and Smite. I will be logging in for the beta weekends, hope to see you on!

Thanks,
    -UIE89

Cya there! :)
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !
  • Options
    candacegirlcandacegirl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    This looks like the perfect guild for me. I will apply today. Most likely with a handle of CGthor
  • Options
    aerodt1aerodt1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    where do i sign up i want in lol sounds like my type of guild
  • Options
    katalystikkatalystik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    We've got a lot of people with packs in this weekend. Been a lot of fun running dungeons and quests while on Teamspeak. :)

Loving this game a ton and even more so playing yet another game with Grievance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    masteraeschylusmasteraeschylus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Very interested in joining this guild :) hope to find you ingame.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    steelheartxsteelheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Having a great time this weekend! Come register on the forums and join us for some great fun!
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Had a great time this last weekend with great people! Can't wait till the next!
  • Options
    memo6000memo6000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited February 2013
    First Beta weekend is well behind us and we are looking forward to the next one. The guild is formed for Beta so come check us out and register on our forums!

www.grievanceguild.com
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    katalystikkatalystik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The next weekend can't get here quick enough. Had a blast the last weekend with everyone and ready for more! Glad to see some new faces around too. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    nionyanionya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    If you're interested in Grievance, feel free to stop by our website and check us out www.grievanceguild.com.

I can not say enough about this organization, an amazing group of people. I would not want to game with anyone else!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    nionya wrote: »
    If you're interested in Grievance, feel free to stop by our website and check us out www.grievanceguild.com.

I can not say enough about this organization, an amazing group of people. I would not want to game with anyone else!

You said it Nionya! You won't find a better group of people to play with!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Looking forward to seeing all of you in the beta this weekend :)
  • Options
    spicymchaggis86spicymchaggis86 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 34
    edited March 2013
    Just registered to check out the forums, looks like a great group of folks to game with!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Heya Spicy and well met!

We look forward to gaming with you this weekend :)
  • Options
    spicymchaggis86spicymchaggis86 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 34
    edited March 2013
    Hello there Steelheart.

Definitely looking forward to joining the group for some great adventures!
  • Options
    memo6000memo6000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited March 2013
    Welcome to all our new members! It is looking like we are going to have a great turn out for the Beta weekend!
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    melbeleanmelbelean Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'll wander over and check out your site. I'll most likely use the name of Rhyllyn as that's the character name I'm creating for Neverwinter.
  • Options
    thesleepless777thesleepless777 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    hey there i been looking around for a guild for some time now and was looking at your thread and website for 2 days and after reading most or the history of the guild and charter i would like to see if i can join
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Welcome Rhyllyn and The Sleepless to our family!

We're having a great time in beta this weekend! Come see what's going on over at www.grievanceguild.com :)
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    We have had another fantastic Beta weekend! Guild was up and running for the duration and we have some time yet! Comer and check us out!

www.GRIEVANCEGUILD.com
  • Options
    catzklawcatzklaw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Just wanted to shere my experiances with others considering Grievance

Awsome, we've already started guild groups during dungeons even in Beta,
    so far everyone is perfectly down to earth and I had a blast through beta 2,
    would never have been as good without such a fun group to play with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    catzklaw wrote: »
    Just wanted to shere my experiances with others considering Grievance

Awsome, we've already started guild groups during dungeons even in Beta,
    so far everyone is perfectly down to earth and I had a blast through beta 2,
    would never have been as good without such a fun group to play with.

Had an absolute blast in Cloak Tower Sunday night with you all! Was good times!
  • Options
    neya01neya01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 63
    edited March 2013
    I tried to find the guild, but didn't succeed. Ah well, hopefully i can get into BW3 or i'll try at launch.
  • Options
    armalasarmalas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Sounds like my kind of place, one question though, which I guess ties in with a general NWO question, are there separate servers for NA, EU and if yes, how is the European headcount at the moment? :)
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    neya01 wrote: »
    I tried to find the guild, but didn't succeed. Ah well, hopefully i can get into BW3 or i'll try at launch.

The best way to hook up with us is to register and post on our forums. We have a Team Speak server as well. We had a lot of people on for this last beta. New members and veterans showed up for the entire beta event. Hope to see ya for the next event.
  • Options
    sardokussardokus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Excellent times to be had in Grievance...family honor loyalty all practiced on a day by day basis. This guild truly walks it's talk and goes out of it's way to treat every member with equal attention and friendship. I recommend anyone on the fence to see what we are all about.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    armalas wrote: »
    Sounds like my kind of place, one question though, which I guess ties in with a general NWO question, are there separate servers for NA, EU and if yes, how is the European headcount at the moment? :)

Tbh there was only 1 server available during the beta. Not sure if there were seperate EU servers that we just didn't see. We have about 4-5 EU players atm.
  • Options
    steppenkatsteppenkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Wow, I'm really impressed with your ad. Call me naive but I was unaware of how highly structured and organised are some guilds in the Internet. The notion of "Guild embassies" in several games just blew my mind, hahaha. Talk about cohesion.

I'm currently looking for a RP guild mostly, but I can see that your offer is serious and I'm sure many people will listen to the call!
    Characters:
    - Titania Silverblade, the Iron Rose of Myth Drannor (Lvl 60 GWF, Destroyer)
    - Gwyneth, the Cowardly Cat Burglar Drowling (Lvl 60 TR, Saboteur)
    - Lady Rowanne Firehair, Heartwarder of Sune (Lvl 33 DC)
    - Satella, Sensate (LvL 44 CW, Renegade, Non-Active)

Check Steppenkat's Foundry Quest Reviews!
  • Options
    sardokussardokus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    steppenkat wrote: »
    Wow, I'm really impressed with your ad. Call me naive but I was unaware of how highly structured and organised are some guilds in the Internet. The notion of "Guild embassies" in several games just blew my mind, hahaha. Talk about cohesion.

I'm currently looking for a RP guild mostly, but I can see that your offer is serious and I'm sure many people will listen to the call!

Great thing with Grievance is that member retention is really high, there are many veteran gamers to play with and with the new talent appearing as well into the mix I can't wait for release. It's good to settle down and not have to search anymore so I would recommend anyone who was in my shoes to stop by, say hello and see what Grievance has to offer. The foundation of the guild is based on Family, Honor and Loyalty...you can't go wrong with that.