test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

Comments

• Options
    frotoolfrotool Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Another great weekend running beta with the guild. Ran a couple of dungeons with all guild members and it was a blast. Great guild to run with. www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    sardokussardokus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    The clock is ticking and with the third beta event on the horizon you don't really want to be looking for a guild. Make Grievance your home and be rest assured of a non drama, friendship based environment where you can kick back and enjoy the game with people who value you....not the loot, not membership roster quotas or who values/ethics that don't match your own. Grievance is Family, Honor and Loyalty....always.
  • Options
    steelheartxsteelheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Please welcome Drizard and Dashivah to our family!
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !
  • Options
    memo6000memo6000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited March 2013
    The third beta weekend is fast approaching! The game content is a blast when grouping. The dungeons are a much better experience without that one guy who needs on everything! Come check us out!

www.grievanceguild.com
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    sardokussardokus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Excellent people to game with all friendly and willing to help on a moments notice. Grievance transcends the norm of guilds where everyone is just a number. Here at Grievance we value every member and leave no one behind. If your ready for a no stress environment to meet new people and play together in groups ..hit us up at Grievance !
  • Options
    govanatorukgovanatoruk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Lo there Steelheart, everything looks great. Looking forward to doing more with you guys once Neverwinter launches.
  • Options
    steelheartxsteelheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Lo there Steelheart, everything looks great. Looking forward to doing more with you guys once Neverwinter launches.

Looking forward to it brother :) This is shaping up to be an amazing game!
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Look no further if your seeking to experience all Neverwinter has to offer. Beta is upon us once again and Grievance will be there in force. Veteran and new players alike join together in an enjoyable friendly atmosphere to delve dungeons deep and share memorable experiences in an awesome game. If you want a guild that truly backs up what we stand for visit us at http://www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,366 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Looking forward to it brother :) This is shaping up to be an amazing game!

... aaand an amazing community! Looking forward to hooking up with you guys and gals when the game goes live...

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    I would like to welcome our newest members into the fold and look forward to another weekend of excellent gaming and fun to be had this weekend. Family , Loyalty and Honor here at Grievance is our hallmark and from my experience the atmoshpere is perfect for those who value friendship and working together as a team. Hail Grievance !
  • Options
    memo6000memo6000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited March 2013
    This time tomorrow the guild will be in Beta! Hope to see you there.
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    memo6000 wrote: »
    This time tomorrow the guild will be in Beta! Hope to see you there.

Count on it brother!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Hours away from Beta right now! Welcome to all our new members. Remember to log on to our Teamspeak and say hello today.
  • Options
    mastagunniemastagunnie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hello Stealheatx nice to meet you leme just start with I like what I've read and am excited!.. I've submitted an app and hope to talk more after an admin approves & cryptic fires these servers up!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Hello Stealheatx nice to meet you leme just start with I like what I've read and am excited!.. I've submitted an app and hope to talk more after an admin approves & cryptic fires these servers up!

Heya and well met! Looks like our website just took a huge dump :( Got your PM earlier on the site. If site isn't up when i get back to the house i'll PM you our TS info here. Looking forward to gaming with you this weekend :)
  • Options
    drewkundrewkun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1
    edited March 2013
    This sounds like the most amazing guild ever, I can't believe you guys have been going strong for so long. I submitted an application and just started playing, hopefully I'll get to play with you guys some time today.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    drewkun wrote: »
    This sounds like the most amazing guild ever, I can't believe you guys have been going strong for so long. I submitted an application and just started playing, hopefully I'll get to play with you guys some time today.

Welcome! Once you're approved on site, please make sure to introduce yourself in our Neverwinter application forum so that we may get to know you a bit better :)
  • Options
    wanderer30wanderer30 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Good turn out for Grievance in Beta 3 so far. Hope everyone's having a blast, I know I am! Come, join us, and let's rock this beta!

-Thalan
  • Options
    wanderer30wanderer30 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Of course as soon as I finish typing the above, the beta goes down for a 30 minute maintenance... I guess I jinxed it. :-D

-Thalan
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    wanderer30 wrote: »
    Good turn out for Grievance in Beta 3 so far. Hope everyone's having a blast, I know I am! Come, join us, and let's rock this beta!

-Thalan

It's been an absolutely amazing weekend!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Touching on Steelheartx's comment this beta has continued with the seconds Betas goodness in all aspects ! It was a pleasure to see our ts channel hopping with everyone working together enjoying Neverwinter. Our doors are open if your seeking to be a part of our gaming family so let yourself be known...huzzah !
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Another great beta-weekend winding down to the last few hours and I have to comment Neverwinter meets expectations, easily. Grievance as well continues to grow and enjoy a great community of gamers all founded on important core principles...Family, Honor and Loyalty. We walk our talk and maintain a respectful non-drama environment to game in. If you would like to be a part of something special now is the time to join us as we march closer to open beta !

[url] http://www.grievanceguild.com [/url]
  • Options
    catzklawcatzklaw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    sardokus wrote: »
    Another great beta-weekend winding down to the last few hours and I have to comment Neverwinter meets expectations, easily. Grievance as well continues to grow and enjoy a great community of gamers all founded on important core principles...Family, Honor and Loyalty. We walk our talk and maintain a respectful non-drama environment to game in. If you would like to be a part of something special now is the time to join us as we march closer to open beta !

[url] http://www.grievanceguild.com [/url]

Not a whole lot to be said beyond that, I will say it's refreshing to be part of a guild where being helpful isn't a "bi-line" but an actual practice, and it's a disease that spreads rapidly. Good job to all members this weekend. Look forward to open beta and beyond.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Another fantastic beta weekend has come and gone. I had a blast getting to play with all the new members and getting to see long time Grievance members return for another game! Can't wait for the next event to be announced.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    It's the end of an awesome beta weekend for Grievance. Was great to see the huge turn out and get to hang out with everyone. Plus get to meet a lot of new faces. There's always room for more, so if you looking for a great bunch of people to come play with, I highly recommend Grievance, come check us out: http://www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    dunadan21dunadan21 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Beta three is over and i can only say it was one a hell of a weekend for me :P
    Joined in a bit on the Teamspeak with the fellas they were exactly what people nowadays want,friendly atmosphere and equipped with the tools to help you out if you so desire.
    For those of you who want to join the family come right in!the doors are open and we await you at http://www.grievanceguild.com
    Need a family to share your adventures in neverwinter?Join us in www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    sand1972sand1972 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 69
    edited March 2013
    Great people. Great organized guild. Extremely laid back and friendly.

Application fees for the guild are just $25, and I do accept paypal. (Im kidding! ;) )
  • Options
    hex123456hex123456 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    sand1972 wrote: »
    Great people. Great organized guild. Extremely laid back and friendly.

Application fees for the guild are just $25, and I do accept paypal. (Im kidding! ;) )

lol good one.

I had fun hanging with some of the Grievance folks. See you at launch!

Hex
  • Options
    misterfrenchiemisterfrenchie Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Thanks to Memo giving me a beta key for this past beta weekend I had a blast in neverwinter. So glad that over two years later I'm still having a great time gaming with everyone in Grievance.
    Want to join a great gaming community? Check us out at www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    While we enjoyed the taste of this past beta I can't help but relish the potential that Neverwinter has to offer especially knowing that raiding will eventually be in place for Grievance to conquer. Our members make the difference and there is no replacement for team synergy. The bonds we form now will make us unstoppable in the future. Grievance is looking for those who share our family driven mindset so stop by and be welcome to join us.