test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Welcome to Neverwinter

Comments

• ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    As Gillrmn stated, the Community Manager, CMPinpointerror, has told myself, the other Community Moderators and I believe made a post somewhere on the forums which did Confirm that the PC Gamer Promotion will act as a Closed Beta Key.

Most confusion stems because people think that since they can't download the game they didn't actually get a Closed Beta Key. Closed Beta hasn't started though so that result is entirely expected.

I can't stress enough, buy PC Gamer if you're interested in the magazine or the mount promotion. Treat the Closed Beta Key as an extra benefit to the pre-existing promotion. There will be plenty of other chances to access the Closed Beta without buying a magazine or horse you're not interested in.
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    And after what has been...previously discussed on "internal testing," remember, BETA has not started yet. That's all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • akaplayboy3akaplayboy3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    so when does it start?
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Gods forgive me...soon!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    February 29th
    What is on February 29th?
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    What is on February 29th?
    If it's on Feb 29th, then whatever it is, it is happening on a leap year. Next one is in 2016.
    edited January 2013
    Isn't that when the Daitakana game is released?

*runs*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • neoyoshineoyoshi Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Has anyone else in this thread taken the time to browse through all the Archived posts to try and spot which post is theirs yet? XD

Yeah I'm that bored right now.

left_right074_001.gif

I'm thinking I'll either start a Female Drow fan-art today or continue working on the Drunken Dwarf fan-art.
  • gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    neoyoshi wrote: »
    Has anyone else in this thread taken the time to browse through all the Archived posts to try and spot which post is theirs yet? XD

Yeah I'm that bored right now.

Did that a few months ago ... What?!! I had free time then. *whistles away*
  • gfire77gfire77 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    this game is just perfect any ideas what shall i do to get a key , thought i already sing up but i am not sure if that 's enough :)
    edited January 2013
    gfire77 wrote: »
    this game is just perfect any ideas what shall i do to get a key , thought i already sing up but i am not sure if that 's enough :)

Keep an eye out on forums for contests and key giveaways.
  • blerstblerst Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    hey, guys.
    can somebody tell me when and where Neverwinter will be released? I heart somewhere that it will be only for US and China??!
    edited January 2013
    blerst wrote: »
    hey, guys.
    can somebody tell me when and where Neverwinter will be released? I heart somewhere that it will be only for US and China??!

This website is for international edition of NW - i.e. wherever you can play Perfect World's games.

Some countries have localizations - like in china where they will translate the game and PWE's "friend" Wan-Mei will release it (Localized version Publisher) while at other places where PWE does not have presence, there would be others publishers who might buy its rights if interested.

Check out "Blocked Regions" on PWE site to see which regions will not be able to play this game. There are a few there,11-12 countries I think - including China(as Wan-Mei publishes PWE's games in china).
    edited January 2013
    As for when, that information is being kept a closely guarded secret, which I recently found out is...

*THHHWWP goes the blowgun dart as truth is knocked out and dragged off (again) to the "re-education camp"*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • magrynmagryn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I don't have the rights to open a new thread and would ask those that can to create a Cleric specific thread. I exclusively play Clerics in PnP and hope to do so when NW kicks off, discussions with like minded souls would be great.
  • ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    magryn wrote: »
    I don't have the rights to open a new thread and would ask those that can to create a Cleric specific thread. I exclusively play Clerics in PnP and hope to do so when NW kicks off, discussions with like minded souls would be great.

There is already a whole section on Clerics, here: The Temple
  • zyos12345zyos12345 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I think it will be amazing. And I hope I will get a beta Key soon :) I hope we see us in the beta :)
  • caradura666caradura666 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    hi, whait for beta key
  • happierochappieroc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    ahhh, found the forum i was lookin for, guess i can find stuff by looking.... Weird

anywho, Hello all, how goes it. Cant wait for NW!!!!!
  • malakainbreakermalakainbreaker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hi people! See you in betaweekend.
  • arkcomzarkcomz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I am so excited to play this game....can't stop the chills of excitement!!!
  • wendetta015wendetta015 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    How i can get Reedem codes to i can play whit game? :)
    edited February 2013
    Buy a PC magazine, buy a Foundry pack linked at the home page section or actually wait for more information to actually be released.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2013
    ... buy a Foundry pack ....
    The story of an e behind r and a y after r.
  • ruinedmirageruinedmirage Member Posts: 440 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    gillrmn wrote: »
    The story of an e behind r and a y after r.

A riddle!

[insert story here]
    r...e...y
    r...y...e

I suck at riddles.... T_T
    edited February 2013
    A riddle!

[insert story here]
    r...e...y
    r...y...e

I suck at riddles.... T_T
    Hmm.... maybe e before r. It is more of a matter of perspective I guess?

(Founder's pack and not Foundry Pack - for Foundry is free)
  • ruinedmirageruinedmirage Member Posts: 440 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    gillrmn wrote: »
    Hmm.... maybe e before r. It is more of a matter of perspective I guess?

(Founder's pack and not Foundry Pack - for Foundry is free)

Yeah, I think I'll play the GWF....
  • unter3unter3 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Thanks for included Italian language...
  • elthourelthour Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Thank you. 1h to go! :)
  • selanyaselanya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I can't find the display title, section in game, is anyone else having this problem
    Founder of Neverwinter since 1/31/2013