test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Welcome to Neverwinter

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 5,050,278 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2011
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Atari Community Rules and Policies ~Stormshade
    edited August 2011
    now that isnt very welcoming is it ? ....

edited August 2011
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Atari Community Rules and Policies ~Stormshade
    edited August 2011
    Release Date: Oct 4, 2011 ???
    edited August 2011
    No release date yet.
    edited August 2011
    And now i enter in the forum, hi all first of all, and sorry for my english but as good italian i speak an horrible english :)
    Waiting for this game .... and it will be hard ... this one or star wars? Believe me is really possible that Neverwinter will win the fight....
    Hope to meet all of you around fareun.
    (and i was a STO player but i left because i need a sword and a shield...)
    edited August 2011
    Happy to hear :):):)
    edited August 2011
    Awesome! I am so glad to see the Neverwinter world having life breathed into its Title once again!! I played the first two Neverwinter Nights games for countless hours! I have always been a huge fan of deep character customization and the ability to really make the character as much like myself as possible. I have very high expectations for this game. I plan to add some Adventures I have been contemplating for years!
    edited September 2011
    its great game.... i love NWN!
    edited September 2011
    whe NWN will be released in Europe?? Pls I didn't find anything...I can't wait!!
    edited September 2011
    thx, can't wait. :)
    edited September 2011
    I have been playing a closed beta test of an app on Facebook called Heroes of Neverwinter. Wonder if there's a tie-in, or if they're just realeasing NWN as stand-alone and a FB app? If the app is an indicator, I give it four out of five stars as is, prior to debugging. Looks excellent.
    edited September 2011
    Very excited about this! Looking forward to meeting you all in game and here in forums.
    Good luck all and nice to meet you devs as well.
    edited September 2011
    RBloom0566 wrote: »
    I have been playing a closed beta test of an app on Facebook called Heroes of Neverwinter. Wonder if there's a tie-in, or if they're just realeasing NWN as stand-alone and a FB app? If the app is an indicator, I give it four out of five stars as is, prior to debugging. Looks excellent.

I agree. Its excellent fun. Should keep me sated while waiting for Cryptics Neverwinter and give me a coles notes look at the 4e rules which I've read but not had the chance to play.
    edited September 2011
    This has me all excited! I can't wait to see more info on this project.
    edited September 2011
    Jaelis wrote:
    This has me all excited! I can't wait to see more info on this project.

Everyone is excited!!!

I will stop a stranger in the streets and say did you know Neverwinter is coming out!
    That is how crazy I am about this game!

I still need some detail on the toolset and I don't see a section in the forums for it yet.

Eh, Seems this website under strikes the worlds neverwinter as a miss spelled word.
    edited September 2011
    Cant wait ........ chewing my nails off.........shaking....... cant think streight.....oh my...hey look a quarter! wooo hooo !! Umm whats we talking about? Ohh yea i member Cant wait.........chewing my nails off.....shaking...... cant think streight........this seems familur........ahhh hey look a quarter!!!!!:D
    edited September 2011
    Waiting and hoping. [Fingers crossed]
    edited October 2011
    Something to look forward to for Chrissy. Fingers crossed it's not going to be WOW like pay to play and more like the good old NWN1 days. Pay to Play will kill it dead in the water.
    edited October 2011
    I got a question will you be making a adult only server, say 25 yrs up so I don't have to play with 7+ yrs? "haha"
    edited October 2011
    Just a note to say hi and I can't wait until you get this puppy up and running.
    edited October 2011
    is there any need of beta testers as of yet?
    edited October 2011
    Nevwrwinter will be the next epic failure of Atari.
    Atari and Cryptic are destroying D&D.
    It is useless to censor negative comments.
    Stormshade is an ******* :mad:
    edited October 2011
    D&D + Atari + Bioware = RPG = Epic Win

D&D + Atari + Cryptic = MMO = EPIC FAIL

Save Neverwinter, Boycott Cryptic!!!
    edited October 2011
    Greetings!
    I have some questions on Russian players.
    1) whether Russian players on ровне with everything how it will look Can play? Not so it would be desirable that cases from WoW where Russian children, expelled literally repeated?
    edited October 2011
    _Terry_ wrote: »
    Greetings!
    I have some questions on Russian players.
    1) whether Russian players on ровне with everything how it will look Can play? Not so it would be desirable that cases from WoW where Russian children, expelled literally repeated?

Ouch! Google translate failed on that one. Cool avatar though.
    edited October 2011
    Hi,
    I'm new in this comunity. I like D&D and neverwinter too. So do you think will be an italian version for this game and/or an italian server?
    edited November 2011
    Hi,
    ok so i'm not a massive online roleplayer (played a little DDO and a little EVE) but i really like the forgotten realms setting (years of PnP :) and i played all the baldurs, nwn's, and icewind dales (and read the first few Drizzt trilogies) so i'm looking forward to this being launched... (intro over)

just a few questions;

1. in what way (apart from the setting obv) will this game differ from DDO?

2, will this be a point and click, realtime combat system? will i need a superpowered computer to compete with hardcore players?

3, will it be an ACTUAL roleplaying game? conversation choices? penalties/benefits for shifting allignment? (other than 'you can't use that sword coz yer chaotic neutral' :( will my pc impact the world he/she/it lives in? (acquire in-game followers? effect the politics of neverwinter? build a castle for my guild?????)

any info would be appreciated...
    edited November 2011
    Hi,
    ok so i'm not a massive online roleplayer (played a little DDO and a little EVE) but i really like the forgotten realms setting (years of PnP :) and i played all the baldurs, nwn's, and icewind dales (and read the first few Drizzt trilogies) so i'm looking forward to this being launched... (intro over)

just a few questions;

1. in what way (apart from the setting obv) will this game differ from DDO?

2, will this be a point and click, realtime combat system? will i need a superpowered computer to compete with hardcore players?

3, will it be an ACTUAL roleplaying game? conversation choices? penalties/benefits for shifting allignment? (other than 'you can't use that sword coz yer chaotic neutral' :( will my pc impact the world he/she/it lives in? (acquire in-game followers? effect the politics of neverwinter? build a castle for my guild?????)

any info would be appreciated...

These are all the questions we asked, and are still asking, when Cryptic announced the change from Co-op to MMO. A lot of us have the same hopes for the MMO version of the game. Expressly that it looks at more than just typical MMO features and does justice to the IP, the setting, and the type of player that may migrate over from other D&D crpgs you mentioned above. So far no real information is available.
    edited November 2011
    Ok, guys, is my first post and my english is bad... (my mothetongue is spanish)
    This is game of NVW is online? if so, how where I can download? i cant find the link on the official webstie...

Greetings form Argentina.