What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Welcome to Neverwinter

Comments

• Options
    nehanobsnehanobs Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    at the risk of looking like a dumbass, where is the link for private messages?
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    nehanobs wrote: »
    at the risk of looking like a dumbass, where is the link for private messages?
    I see you've found it. :)

For others, you can find the Private Messaging System in your Control Panel, "User CP" link up top, and then by clicking on "Inbox" on the left-hand side of that page.
  • Options
    gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited November 2012
  • Options
    iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Or use my banner link anytime.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    jaluffyjaluffy Member Posts: 0
    edited November 2012
    When do they give the new beta acces key?
  • Options
    iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    When Beta access starts. It hasn't yet and we don't have a listed date yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    g00dkat1g00dkat1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Beta Key I CHOOSE YOU!! please? :P
  • Options
    jimmie2jimmie2 Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    why was the game pushed back to 2013 instead of coming out in the 4th quarter of this year like it was originally posted after PWE took over cryptic
  • Options
    felix1252felix1252 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I heard it was because they wanted to get pvp in at launch?
    Looking for a friendly english speaking EU Guild.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    felix1252 wrote: »

And overall polish of the game. This was mentioned August 2012.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    jimmie2 wrote: »
    why was the game pushed back to 2013 instead of coming out in the 4th quarter of this year like it was originally posted after PWE took over cryptic
    felix1252 wrote: »

It was a URL="http://www.tentonhammer.com/neverwinter/news/cryptic-studios-announces-big-changes-for-neverwinter"]combination[/URL URL="http://www.joystiq.com/2011/08/09/perfect-world-completes-cryptic-studios-acquisition/"]of[/URL URL="http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/727015/neverwinter-delayed-until-2013/"]reasons[/URL that all revolve around both Cryptic and PWE wanting to release a game that is a wonder to behold. The original release coincided, no doubt, with the demonic manipulations from an entity known as,
    *the mage coughs once* "Aetari" *the mage coughs a second time and begins laying a magical circle drawn in silver and salt.*

Now, the master has changed and there is a great deal of collaborative work done by a few companies to bring a quality D&D product. Something I, personally, feel must be.... nay, nay... will be much better than anything the demons had in scheming.

*the mage now finishes the drawing of a circle and utters a single sentence of incomprehensible words as hidden runes reveal and glow about the area. He then looks around and shrugs.*

Always best to be safe when speaking of things from the Abyss. Indeed however, when the release date changed -- in a place called, Gamescon 2012, iit was mentioned that it is to "add additional content and extra features that the developer team would love to have at launch. Such content includes a robust PvP system."
  • Options
    kaladoorekaladoore Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    how do we get the beta key to neverwinter????
  • Options
    deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    kaladoore wrote: »
    I suggest you look at this
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?5211-Neverwinter-Online-New-Users-FAQ

It talks about beta some.

So far unless you are a lifetime subscriber to STO or a few other games or you visited Neverwinter at something like PAX or E3 etc. many of us do not have keys.

Also though beta has not started you can only enter the key so that it can be downloaded once it is started.

As I see you are a new user I welcome you and invite you to Introduce yourself on the Introductions sub-forum
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    kaladoore wrote: »

Currently, you don't. In the past there have been hand-outs at Conventions as well as a couple Promotional Giveaways and even one Forum Contest held in these very forums. Champions Online and Star Trek Online Lifetime Members will also be receiving Closed Beta Keys. However, just by being a registered Perfect World Entertainment Member (which you are if you're posting here), you're entered into a lot to randomly be chosen for a Closed Beta Key. CO & STO Lifetime Members won't get their keys until Closed Beta has begun. Likewise, PWE Members who are randomly chosen won't be getting their keys until Closed Beta has begun, for they haven't even been chosen yet.

Additionally, not all Closed Beta Keys will allow access to the Closed Beta at the same time. Qualifying Members will be phased in through out the course of Closed Beta.

Rest assured, there will be other and future methods to gain CBT Keys, such things could be stuff like promotions, fan-site giveaways, and even contests. Just be sure to check here if you hear about "sites" or people giving away CBT keys, for at this time, they are most likely phishing or malicious. Also rest assured, when CBT keys are being publicly handed out and CBT's Schedule has been released, it will be all a buzz on these forums.
  • Options
    spitfire537spitfire537 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    U kow i keep waiting and waiting for this dang game to be available to play. I sure hope it does not end up as a dissapointment being an avid neverwinter nights fan i am looking forward to playing.
  • Options
    sado79sado79 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    where is my redeem code?
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    sado79 wrote: »
    where is my redeem code?
    Please be more specific so I can properly answer you. However, just on a hunch, I'd gander you're either a Lifetime Member of STO or CO (or both) or your bought the founder's pack in RaiderZ? If so, your Closed Beta Keys and/or Access to Closed Beta will be granted/sent when Closed Beta has started. Closed Beta has not yet started.
  • Options
    nevrsawmenevrsawme Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I have seen the classes being offered for this. What does the list of classes look like?
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    nevrsawme wrote: »
    I have seen the classes being offered for this. What does the list of classes look like?

not yet unveiled.
  • Options
    bueneebuenee Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    hello people sorry for my question but where i can give key to play?
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    see [post]377251[/post]
  • Options
    comenplaycomenplay Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Hi folks....I must say that I am very excited about NWO...I am a huge forgotten realms fan, and one of the main reasons I played ddo, was to get to the forgotten realms...(which was kind of a let down)...Does anyone know what classes or specialty classes will be available, epic destinies? I do have alot of questions...
  • Options
    lordsiedlordsied Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    man i would love to play this game can anyone help ?
  • Options
    ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited January 2013
    It's currently in alpha testing but if you purchase a copy of this month's PC gamer magazine it comes with a beta access key and a mount.

Be aware that they have not announced a date for beta testing as of yet.
  • Options
    pekolenpekolen Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    how do i get a beta key?
  • Options
    ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited January 2013
    You can obtain a beta key by buying this month's edition of PC Gamer. It also comes with a mount, randomly chosen between one of two horses.
  • Options
    mordwinchik1mordwinchik1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    i get a beta key?
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    lol, poor ranncore sounds like a broken record here.
  • Options
    shamelessplaceshamelessplace Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    ranncore wrote: »
    You can obtain a beta key by buying this month's edition of PC Gamer. It also comes with a mount, randomly chosen between one of two horses.

No you can not. It will only give you an access key for the Horse. You will not get any advanced entry. Trust me I know (sadly walks into the corner and crys)
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    No you can not. It will only give you an access key for the Horse. You will not get any advanced entry. Trust me I know (sadly walks into the corner and crys)

Although it was not advertised, pin confirmed that you get a close beta key with it (with access sometime down the line).

If you haven't activated beta, generate a ticket. Close beta has not started yet (as per official word) so we don't know when you can actually play.