test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bug Reports & Known Issues

Comments

• sunraider#5018 sunraider Member Posts: 1 New User
    on ps4 the repair has broken the remorhaz companion it is not picking up relics i paid good money for this and now my friends will have got more voninblod this will set me back in my campaigns seeing that i paid money for this i am do a comp for the lose i am at thank you timmothy olen williams sunraider@p3inremorse
  • ozdog84#9504 ozdog84 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    My problem is that I can go days without my RAD refining when I change maps, zones or log in. I have 40k sitting in RAD now (Thats after manually refining 36k) and the only message I get is "You have refined 0 astrals diamonds" when I change zones, maps or log in
  • damontar#5477 damontar Member Posts: 134 Arc User

Having problems with Interlude: the fight continues I've done 4/5 of the daily quest but can't continue it because mantel-derith isn't appearing at the travel gates.

try looking for The Underdark.

had this problem myself then this showed up.

• damontar#5477 damontar Member Posts: 134 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

Hello,today i deleted 1 of my 5 characters but it took the slot too and i can't create another character,what happened there? Any help,please?

You will need to contact Customer Support for this issue.
    is this a common problem? just curious I am fixing to delete my CW but after reading this kinda afraid to since Contacting CS send you back here in an endless loop.
  • polaris1986polaris1986 Member Posts: 320 Arc User
    > broke skills "silence" on Demogorgon. Can't guess when it really blocked.
    > "shakes" effect on sea on moving ice - its something omg... must be delited.

its the most nervous.
    "sometimes the world doesn't need another hero, sometimes what it needs is a monster"

• Ps4 Scourage Warlock fiery bolt bugged Annimation messes up causing it to hit your companion instead. It also won't damage targets when this happends. 1 out 4 times hitting fiery bolt it will finally damage targets need fixed asap.
  • bajadera#5007 bajadera Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Trickster Rogue stops regening stealth after death when equiped with armor enchantment Soulforged (game breaking and a very old bug that needs a fix asap)
    Tricksters Rogue, Blade of Flurry goes randomly on cooldown, very anoying.
  • karmill#6632 karmill Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Anyone got queue group problems lately? Just this weekend when I queue up I wasn't able to be joined into the group and couldn't get any kill bonus drops for that. Even until today it still won't put me into the group when I queue up for anything. Any ways I can get that glitch to go away?
  • sulter#4945 sulter Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Ps4 Got queue group problems. When we are at skirmish start before entering i can see other 4 more players in the instance of Throne of dwarven Gods also the other queue's i dont get in the group and i cant be joined into the group ore make request to join the groep. How can this glitch go away? Please fix this glitch.
  • ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    PS4 queuing issues - have to invite people to group then open queue, it's the only way to get most people into a queue anymore. Makes it a royal pain to set up a private mDemo. You have to get a group together, then kick people from the group once they are in the queue so that you can invite other people.

Please make this better.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• I havent been able to find a recent entry regarding this issue, so neverdeath graveyard, it seems the quest path doesnt appear (even though I have it turned on by default) for several quests; Wheels within Wheels and now Clockwork Guild Tomb. It appears turned on in the hud, and in the Journal options when I select Clockwork guild to,b, there's no option that says "Draw quest path" (like there usually is). This appears to be a glitch and not normal, as the quest path will return if i select any other quest except for clockwork guild tomb.
  • sprechmasprechma Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    ravenskya said:

PS4 queuing issues - have to invite people to group then open queue, it's the only way to get most people into a queue anymore. Makes it a royal pain to set up a private mDemo. You have to get a group together, then kick people from the group once they are in the queue so that you can invite other people.

Please make this better.

Mdemo is just an example. Any group event that requires more than 5 players in a queue is bugged if you want a team of friends/guildies.
  • codex#5143 codex Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    I keep putting the resources into manufacturing 3 or 4 defence supplies, yet end up receing only 1, at the end of the process. It's a complete waste of AD acquiring the necessary resources. Not to mention the extra time involved. Please don't launch any further events, before testing to see if they actually work as intended. It will only anger and frustrate your player base.
  • baybeebamabaybeebama Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    The fire catcher quest won't clear. I've done it several times.
  • copperpumpkincopperpumpkin Member Posts: 1 New User
    Second round of Master Demogorgon has glitched out for my group twice in the past week. We have almost killed Goristo and still have 1-2 minutes left, and the round ends early and he walks away, giving us silver for the round even though we easily would have gotten gold in a few seconds.
  • halofire#9678 halofire Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Figured out the problem. Post deleted.
    Post edited by halofire#9678 on
  • bondar9000#5075 bondar9000 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    The quartermaster enchantment is broken. I am running with 5 lvl 12s, sould be 17.5% droprate. Seemed wrong from the get go, so I did an experiment. 52 enemys dropped 4 bags, (7.6%). At 156 10 bags (6.4%). At 520 13 bags (2.5%) And by 1040 enemys I had 18 bags (1.7%). I maybee be over thinking it but, I have never had 17.5% drop rate. Even when I switch them to a differant charactor, the math remains the same (give or take .1%) I hope you read this and fix it soon. Thankyou for your time. I just ran 5 CTA's 2 bags for all 5. I am a Hunter ranger lvl 70 using electic shot arrow. Now I was getting about 3 refinement stones per run from my unicorn. Math dont lie. It is not working right, even if they didnt stack. The % is still not 3.5 %. Fix this please, thank you.
    Post edited by bondar9000#5075 on
  • peachyjoshmpeachyjoshm Member Posts: 1 New User
    I cannot progress through some of the old campaign bits because the quests aren't showing and cause of that I can't use the auction house Andy the aster all diamonds exchange
  • snakeraiden01#0993 snakeraiden01 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    I have just refined my legendary wind blade into elemental great fire weapon and I thought I would get a legendary fire blade, but instead I have an epic blade which I now have to rank up 3 ranks because it only made it up level 57 which makes no sense when in the blades themselves it says always double refinement, and even if that wasn't the case my blade should still be legendary since the blade I refined was already legendary therefore all the refinement points should have been passed on to my other blade It just doesn't make sense to me. Now I have to start the process all over again because your game just robbed me of 3 ranks and a lot of refinement points. Also my sword knott didn't get double refinement either. Can u please fix this, its really bumming me out I feel like I wasted time getting a legendary just to start all over again. you should really look into this so that other players don't suffer the same fate as me. My characters name is shadow blade and he's a great weapon fighter.
    Post edited by snakeraiden01#0993 on
  • jmadthedagger#7045 jmadthedagger Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited December 2016
    I have a few bugs I have noticed on the PS4, but cannot post individually because my account is too new.

1. Controller Look Sensitivity setting does not persist after logoff. To replicate this issue, adjust the controller look sensitivity in the Options menu, then log off. Log back in, and you'll definitely notice it has been set back to default setting (though the value in Options menu still shows the adjusted number).

2. Bank slots are not sortable like inventory. It would be nice to sort bank slots by clicking R3.

3. Can't sort properly in trade house when the result set is over 400 items returned. Looks like the algorithm/sql being used to get results is only pulling the first 400 records it finds, and then sorts those results... as opposed to sorting ALL possible results and returning those top 400.

Bonus: It'd be very nice to have these things adjusted.

1. The new campaign menu is absolutely horrible. Please allow us to see Campaigns and Deeds separately.
    2. The quest log/journal is horrendous. It would be nice to be able to filter the log by location, or sort the log alphanumerically, etc. Scrolling through this log now that I am deep past lvl 70, it is worthless trying to use it on a regular basis - and don't bother trying to find an old quest in the history - it takes a few seconds per quest when scrolling down.
    3. When discarding a high valued item, the button to confirm should not be the same button to select. For example, I went to refine an artifact and accidentally double tapped X on "Discard" instead of "Refine". Either move "Discard" further down, away from "Refine" or ensure the confirmation is a different button or something. This was too easy to lose a very valuable item.

Edit: Additional issue - As a Control Wizard, when I cast an AOE like scorching Burst and the Circle Below my target grows, it does not grow at the proper rate - for smaller enemies like little Remorhaz, the circle is very tiny and does not encompass the full area of the effect, while large enemies like Giants show a HUGE circle that is not correct either - because it is larger than the actual area of effect. This is super annoying.
    Post edited by jmadthedagger#7045 on
  • apollo#6487 apollo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    The earth armor set is bugged where i try to dye the boots but instead it dyes the arm piece. Specific for the scourge warlock set i purchased after running defending the sword coast quest over 40 times. Plz help!!!
  • sundayscour#8172 sundayscour Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Another vote for Breast Slider bug. I contacted support then posted here: (sundayscour is the name)

arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1223963/storm-kings-thunder-bugs-issues/p3
  • tooquickea#6160 tooquickea Member Posts: 1 New User
    On PS4 the Drowned Orb is suppose to be "Always double Refinement." It is not and after three months I should have a Legendary main hand.
  • mossy#5930 mossy Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    auction house is a train wreck that steals your items and/or diamonds if the sale runs over the routine maintenance Tuesday

For instance, say you post a sale on a Saturday for 4 days...If it receives no bids & Tuesday rolls around for maintenance, your item is returned to you in mail, but you can't claim it.
  • dreus1#6275 dreus1 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I can't get free promo gift or gilded giant spider that was offer 2 my sister's account & I was mail some material's but not all was receive namely 8 lesser mark of potency can some point me in right direction plz
  • drewdaahole#7934 drewdaahole Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    null
    No artifact weapons actually give double they just say they are on tooltip or at least none i have ...
  • sithgear#3066 sithgear Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    1. Bound to character, non discardable bags has got to be a bug. At the very least change bags to bound to account.
    2. Expired auctions staying in the auction house. Seems maintenance causes this? Having to remove auctions before maintenance to prevent this is silly.
    3. Sometimes when I join a que and enter the dungeon I am not in the group. Other times when I finish a dungeon I cannot leave the group.
  • ascarin93ascarin93 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hello I don't know if someone has reported this yet or not but I cannot continue the mercantile history quest do to the fact that for whatever reason it did not register that I picked up 2 of the tablets my characters name is Orsik Swordsteel I have run into this big before on pc a couple years ago I am now playing on ps4 due to issues with the pc master race
  • noone#9470 noone Member Posts: 2 New User
    several things have been happening as of late,
    1. if i join a pvp group (lvl70) the game will begin and after a few miniutes i'll be removed from the instance back to where i was idle waitin, i'm unable to get back into the battleground but im still in the group, also unable to leave the group (greyed out) then while thats happening another group will pop up (the ready tab) to join? but unable too so it just stays there.

2. while fighting in the world EG doing quests just general grinding i'll start killing some mobs and quite often another lot of mobs the exact same as what im attacking will insta spawn ontop of them so now im fighting 2 sets of mobs usually resulting in an instant death for me (extremely annoying).
  • havocwolf1973havocwolf1973 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    > @strumslinger said:
    > Well met, adventurers,
    >
    > In case you run into any unexpected issues or bugs with Neverwinter during your travels, let us know by posting in this thread so our QA and community teams can look into it. Please give us as much information as possible.
    >
    > You may also submit a ticket to our support at support.arcgames.com.
    >
    > Thank you!
    >
    > Known Major Issues:
    > - On certain occasions, loading out of Helm's Hold, Vellosk and a few other maps, and then logging back in will result in the game freezing on the loading screen. To work around this issue, log into an alternate character, then switch back. You may also submit a ticket to our support at support.arcgames.com.
    > - When in a group, you cannot view some tooltips. To work around this, disable in-game voice chat.
    > - For adventurers unable to download or are running into an error message about "Content cannot be accessed," please restart your console or search for Neverwinter in the store.
    > - Pirate King does not appear on the queue menu.
    > - Red splats do not appear in some dungeons.
    Havocwolf-Dragoons of legend
This discussion has been closed.