test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bug Reports & Known Issues

Comments

• Options
    fehlany#9950 fehlany Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Working from mobile, and I can't find a search button on the forum....

Anyways, I'm on PS4, lvl 68 OP alt. Vault of Piety isn't allowing me to buy Elixirs of Fate, with a message of "You don't have enough Celestial Coins." I have 14/14. I've now had to buy a coffer I don't want just to not "waste" the invocations.

I also can't find how to link my PSN to my Arc account. TY in advance for any help...
  • Options
    dakianashadakianasha Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Got the mulhorand weapon pack from ps4 store and it wont let me claim in game on low characters..after changing to a lvl 70, it showed up once so i claimed it. Still wont show up for lower characters..

The companion rewarded for linking account is also missing from claim vendor.
  • Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    From what I can tell you can only claim the Mulhorand pack once - so if you claimed it on a 70 I think it's gone for your lowbies. I wish it had been available for all of the characters
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    Thats just it. It wasnt available on my lowbies. Only to a lvl 70 otherwise i wouldnt have claimed it on him
  • Options
    darrylsstar#1008 darrylsstar Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    chamberxx said:

Purchased heirloom pack and had used it on a couple of chars, but after update it is no longer available at the claim vendor. Ticket reply said to post issue here. Please help!

I got the same issue on a german server and my husband too on the american, it´s supposed for ALL charakters, so why is it removed from the claim guy?
  • Options
    Yeah - heirloom pack is missing on all new characters for people who purchased the pack. forgot about that one.
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    The hierloom pack is now in zen market. If you purchsed it then claim it there. At that point it reapears at the vendor as well
  • Options
    > @cry2heaven said:
    > DISCARD next to REFINE on Enchantments & Artifacts?

>

> Here is what I said to support:

>

> Remove DISCARD

>

> After spending generously, I will be spending elsewhere tomorrow.

>

> There is NO reason for placing DISCARD next to REFINE. The DISCARD option is completely unnecessary.

> Vendors have a buyback tab to protect players from accidental discards, which is circumvented by DISCARD.

> Offering customers a 1 time courtesy replacement without patching the program is an insult to their time, money, and your company's integrity. We know you can make these items we refine for hours VENDOR ONLY and remove the DISCARD option.

> Placing DISCARD next to REFINE is an extreme programming error or a programmer with a sick, cruel and depraved mind, or the practices of an unethical business without respect for the love and fun Ernest Gary Gygax intended for D&D.

>

> They responded;

>

> Hello,

>

> Thank you for contacting us.

>

> I appreciate your feedback suggesting some issues that needs to be fixed on the Discard and Refine button. We apologize if have there seems to be confusion between the two. Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We have directed our Development Team to consider your concerns for the next issue.

>

> We also highly encourage you to share your ideas with the game community by posting it on the official forums.

>

> So now I don't play until the unethical DISCARD is removed. I wish I had known before spending alot of real money on this game which might choose to never remove the unethical DISCARD at all.

There is a reason when u hit discard it asks you to confirm. If you are mashing buttons to make it go faster and arent paying attention, then that is user error. Not games fault
  • Options
    arrowqueen34#6254 arrowqueen34 Member Posts: 2 New User
    hi i am having problems with my Astral diamonds why am i not receiving them after invoke my god?
  • Options

hi i am having problems with my Astral diamonds why am i not receiving them after invoke my god?

They did away with that a while ago - you get small increase to AD you earn from dungeons/salvaging after invoking.

• Options
    irryan#8494 irryan Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi Team

my character history was selected as 'from neverwinter' and 'seeker of knowledge' however when viewing the profile it shows as 'the dalelands' and something about war veteran. Neither of these is what I selected. I do have the title available to select as 'of neverwinter' so I think it saved correctly but is just not showing on the profile correctly.

Additionally my companion profiles viewable from the game screen do not correctly display the gear they are equipped with,(it shows blank slots) but it you check into their inventory the items are there.
  • Options
    alimonster#8652 alimonster Member Posts: 1 New User
    We have 8 structures, now almost 9 (not including guild hall) at 5 and it won't let us set GH11 as our target. Support sent me here. We've dumped hundreds of dollars in Zen to get to this point.

Platform - PS4
    Guild - Collateral Damage
    Taco Salad@alimonstar
  • Options
    xinexixxinexix Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    I love how the mulhorand weapon from the ps store doesn't SAY you can only claim it on one character (in the store or in game). I just keep wasting money on this game and i don't even get what i paid for. The total of messed up items is 39 bucks.

• Options
    FBI - Dragon turtle still popping out of the water showing that he's somewhere that he isn't. It makes an already difficult fight almost impossible when you don't know where he actually is.

• Options
    tatert0t#9642 tatert0t Member Posts: 3 New User
    I cannot complete "The Right Horse For You!" quest. I spoke with Brandon Canter and claimed my mount. However, when I go to equip my mount, it says that I don't have any mounts. I even bought a 500 coin mount off of the Zen Market, but that isn't showing up either.
  • Options

I cannot complete "The Right Horse For You!" quest. I spoke with Brandon Canter and claimed my mount. However, when I go to equip my mount, it says that I don't have any mounts. I even bought a 500 coin mount off of the Zen Market, but that isn't showing up either.

If you have the mount in your stable - you have to put an insignia on it to complete the quest.

• Options
    edited May 2017
    > @ravenskya said:
    > I cannot complete "The Right Horse For You!" quest. I spoke with Brandon Canter and claimed my mount. However, when I go to equip my mount, it says that I don't have any mounts. I even bought a 500 coin mount off of the Zen Market, but that isn't showing up either.
    >
    > If you have the mount in your stable - you have to put an insignia on it to complete the quest.

It says that I currently have no mounts, when I acquire them they'll automatically be put in your stable. When I go to my stable there are no mounts. Also, a similar thing is happening with the quest "Collecting the Past". It says to complete the Sort the Shards Campaign Task, but there is no path and when I go to talk to Sybella Artis to turn in the shards, it gives me no option to do so.
  • Options

It says that I currently have no mounts, when I acquire them they'll automatically be put in your stable. When I go to my stable there are no mounts. Also, a similar thing is happening with the quest "Collecting the Past". It says to complete the Sort the Shards Campaign Task, but there is no path and when I go to talk to Sybella Artis to turn in the shards, it gives me no option to do so.

I know when you pick up a mount it goes into your inventory for you to bind it to character - you need to click on the mount to put it in your stable

for the shards quest - go options then to your campaigns, then click on order of the third eye and there should be a button in there that you need to click to sort them.

• Options
    > @ravenskya said:
    > It says that I currently have no mounts, when I acquire them they'll automatically be put in your stable. When I go to my stable there are no mounts. Also, a similar thing is happening with the quest "Collecting the Past". It says to complete the Sort the Shards Campaign Task, but there is no path and when I go to talk to Sybella Artis to turn in the shards, it gives me no option to do so.
    >
    > I know when you pick up a mount it goes into your inventory for you to bind it to character - you need to click on the mount to put it in your stable
    >
    > for the shards quest - go options then to your campaigns, then click on order of the third eye and there should be a button in there that you need to click to sort them.

Wow, I kind of feel stupid now. Thanks for the help!
  • Options
    @tatert0t#9642

You aren't stupid - some of these things aren't a clearly explained as maybe they should be. Let me know if you have any other questions.

• Options
    ymrymr Member Posts: 2 New User
    Accreditation stopped at 394, total possible for this week supposed to be 400. Have nineteen unsolicited advice. Unable to get apocalypse dagger because of this. Please fix/give me dagger.
  • Options
    trapper#7220 trapper Member Posts: 1 New User
    Logging in from char select screen, the game fails to load, I don't even get a proper splash screen, then it disconnects me from Server. I can select play, load to char selection and if I am LUCKY, i might be able to load one of my alts. 2 out of 3 times I have had this problem It has been when I logged out in the River district. I have done complete shut downs of game, and/or system. This is getting irritating. It seems once it starts to happen with one char it can happen to any and all of them. Over an hour spent trying to log in, trying different things. Whats the fix?
  • Options
    lordsorghum#2134 lordsorghum Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    The "Investigate Nostura's Past" is still on my quest list.
    I have done this portion of the campaign but it still shows on my list.
    Go to the Dead ring will not clear from my special quest list. I have finished the Dear ring campaign.
  • Options
    rendezvous420#3144 rendezvous420 Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    Queue wasn't putting me in party for anything All day yesterday. You're customer service told me to leave this here, but i have a feeling this "bug" has been in your game for a while.
  • Options
    jeidakjeidak Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Found an issue with the ghost companion that if you kill the monster it targets for possesion as it uses the ability or a dot kills it afterwards the ghost disappears for the duration of the skill leaving it down more often than not. Also the erinyes companion temp hp ability at higher levels is too small to even notice. Could it be adjusted to give a percentage of hp appropriate for a leader type that scales to the user?
  • Options
    nevik#0815 nevik Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Dear Sirs,

After discussed with Mr. Knuckles, it came up that would be useful to post the following bug over here.

I'm really sorry to disturb you but since some months ago I've found out that neverwinter has giving me clicking sound and even by removing the entire sound they keep going.

This YouTube video shows you the clicking sound that is the same of mine:
    https://youtu.be/L08_z2tyAfQ

As I've some ear problems, I need to solve this situation as soon as possible.

What I noticed is that it happens often when I'm near other players. (More often in Enclave, for example)

If it is necessary I'm able to share my PSN.

Awaiting your kind reply and solution.
    Best regards.
  • Options
    sephi800#7045 sephi800 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Just tried to run Master Demogorgon, no purple portals spawned, everybody and their mother voted to leave when Goristro spawned.
  • Options
    knightgrimm#8766 knightgrimm Member Posts: 1 New User
    Ive discovered a in game bug where the game files change the origin location of player charecters to the dalelands regardless of what the players choice was. This is the case on all my characters as well as my GFs. Seems like a small issue but it ruins the lore of my characters.
  • Options
    I've been trying to do my daily's, and I do successfully get the rAD from Dungeons. However, I do not get any rAD from completing skirmishes - I've asked a few of my in-game friends (of varying levels, so all dungeons are covered) and they have also said they have not been getting any rAD from them. Any help appreciated!
This discussion has been closed.