test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Would you like the Lostmauth's Set being adjusted?

Comments

• katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Yes
    Faithfuls are already pretty strong if you raise the Tiamat's bonus to more than 5% they become 'untouchable' (some are already untouchable, but...). Sets should provide modest added benefits not 'breaking the game' (like Lostmauth actually do, at least for some classes).

A wisdom belt and Lathander cloak will make you way more tanky and give you an equivalent healing bonus to the Tiamat set, and you won't have to waste an artifact slot on the Orb.

Righteous DCs wearing Lostmauth are whatever, but if the set gets nerfed it will seriously deflate the value of your argument, and 95% of clerics don't go this route unless they want Condemned for dungeon clearing.

Good DCs debuff, and good DCs don't get near-death or rely on Soulforge. Sorry, but high level teams don't benefit from these healing-focused set bonuses in any way, shape or form, plain and simple. I'm glad it's working for you with the lower item level players who need heals, but don't please don't bother trying to negate my legitimate concern when you don't know what you're talking about.

Now if we could have a set bonus that mitigated damage, or provided additional buffs (like High Viz/High Prophet), then we'd finally have a set that rivaled the Lostmauth set in terms of usefulness.

Sets like high prophet and high viz... Don't I wish :P So glad I kept mine, and selling my spare HP pieces has been netting me millions of AD XD​​
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • blinxonblinxon Member Posts: 567 Arc User
    No

This poll is designed to take your attention away from those real issues that plague this game, to pit players against each other and distract everyone with an obvious and easily sparked controversy. Sort of like when politicians start talking about the pregnancy or other non-fundamental political controversies.

conspiracy theory....
    I like the way how you know why this poll was made....not.
    I didnt see any post of you in the thread where you can ask the devs in livestream and i dont see any post of you in feedback. Great job you do, young padawan :)
  • inyawayupdeepinyawayupdeep Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 206 Arc User
    No
    Adjustments to the set now would be unfair to those who worked hard to put the set together. Make new more competitive sets or buff existing ones.
  • aettthornaettthorn Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    Yes

Well, I guess it is too late to do so, especially with owlbear cub coming in new lockbox. But this game will be definitely more fun without elol set.

an exactly how will this game be more fun without the set, so because some people build their char to take the most affect from items means it needs to be romoved from the game or nerf'd, pfft how lame
    It will be more fun because it will allow for more options. And instead of the devs balancing new content around people having one set, then can balance game content around a larger variety of sets.

It's not that Lostmauth is the best set for a certain type of build. It's basically the best set for any DPS class, and for some non-DPS classes, in any build they have. So yes, that seems out of whack to me.
  • bauggsbauggs Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    Yes
    funny guy this cranium...do you even know the details of this broken set `? if so tell me plz cos i would like to know what you think you know,,,,,
  • mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,492 Arc User
    Yes

funny, yet i dont see anyone cryingabout how certain pets are tripling the damage output, guess its time to nerf all the companions to, as well as the bonding stones

Well, bonding stones are also on the list of things that needs to be nerfed :)
  • hawkeyelhawkeyel Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    Yes
    Been following this and have yet to see anything on this part of the topic. The ELOL set is at its best with a high crit. whatwhat would be the effect if they do what they do best and nerf Crit. rather that adjusting the set. We alrady have seen how they dont like anything perma in this game so was just wondering on this topic . I just remember my SW and how it was built around LS and how they took care of that lol.
    Yes
    cap critical to 40% power boost 100% and repair bondings....or make softcap to crit at 25% +some race bonuses and class feats then hardcap at 50% then add some different stats to get.
    Yes
    thats just first step...after that they need to balance all classes..and give archers something sneak attack or something +critical chance dunnow but those are just things that they should do and all the other things im not saying do that and that only....there is just too much all stat booosts buffs etc players are getting too much atm
  • somtaawkharsomtaawkhar Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Yes
    Yes, totally.

-Nerf Lostmauth
    -Remove utility enchants from IL score since they do nothing to actually increase your power
    -Limit boons like they did over in STO to 4 offensive, 4 defensive, and 4 tier 5 boons.
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    No
    Buff other sets so people do not feel they have lost something they paid real cash for.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
    Yes
    after they adjust the set if they want this game ever be hard and easy they cant let players get 200% power boosts 100%crit chance with 150%severity ignoring armor life steals and all the other things there is and after this broken thing is fixed there is no balance in classes...they have proven that already.
    Yes
    and mod9 more power creep so gg boys if you enjoy too easy contents..if they add 4k dungeons after 6months they solo them cos they add more power and then it comes too easy and or if they dont add players learn what mobs there is and where and what they do and when so it becomes _EASY
  • santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    No
    Due to the power creep I'm starting to turn around on this. Besides, I'm on my third character, and it is ALSO levelling the SAME set. A CW, a GF and a GWF. There has to be another set that matters, sometime....
  • wildfiredewildfirede Member Posts: 886 Arc User
    Good adjustment - make a CTA with set dropping in it, as it is a requirement for a successful build for almost any dps class.
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"
    zhentarim-warlock-companion

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
    plague-fire-weapon-enchant-r11-vs-r12
  • grabmooregrabmoore Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    Yes
    The poll result shows a major issue of what's wrong with this game: The majority of their remaining players!

Only selfish beings wouldn't want this set to be tuned down. Buffing other sets is no alternative, because this game is way too easy already.
    @grabmoore

Heroes of Darkness

Retired since 02/15
    My opinions are my own. Please do not judge my friends nor guild for my statements.
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,047 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Yes
    XP needed to level from 60-70 and the overflow was increased fast...
    AD change was made pretty fast...
    Trade Bars Store update was done fast too...

So, what is taking so long here?
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • docwizardsejuicedocwizardsejuice Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    null
    I agree wholeheartedly.. This is the be I'm talkingabou. I've been playing X box version. Since it came out.. Saw the rise of the 60's saw them rework and destroy everything I had worked for.. I've spent the better part of this time now making my GWF. Now justo have him merged after spending hundreds of hours and countless astrals and $ to tweak... Me and about 100,000 other people are pissed. And I assure ythey keep play in this be, screwin with the consumers they will lose a lot of customers again.
  • revan06100revan06100 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 205 Arc User

I was for a change, but not this change. It is not being fixed, it is being broken to the point of uselessness. Not having it scale with the initial crit is what makes it useless. I can hit for a million, the set will still hit for ~2 thousand.

But you don't hit for a million on every single attack, if you aoe, then you'll still get 2k X numbers of mobs and hits.

• grabmooregrabmoore Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    Yes

I was for a change, but not this change. It is not being fixed, it is being broken to the point of uselessness. Not having it scale with the initial crit is what makes it useless. I can hit for a million, the set will still hit for ~2 thousand.

This was exactly the changed we asked for when this set got released. Same was true for TT btw.
    You should of known about this, no?
    @grabmoore

Heroes of Darkness

Retired since 02/15
    My opinions are my own. Please do not judge my friends nor guild for my statements.