test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Scheduled Maintenance: 6/25 at 6AM

Comments

• checkmatein3checkmatein3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 525 Arc User
    How bored am I waiting for Neverwinter to come back online? I am playing Minesweeper.
    LEVIATHAN--19.3k Metallic Dragonborn Guardian Fighter Swordmaster Loadouts

Guild--And the Imaginary Friends

• checkmatein3checkmatein3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 525 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    And liking it
    LEVIATHAN--19.3k Metallic Dragonborn Guardian Fighter Swordmaster Loadouts

Guild--And the Imaginary Friends

• seanitusseanitus Member Posts: 9
    seriously though, just ell us if you need 3-4 more hours so I can go sleep instead of waiting aimlessly for ever extra damn hour. 1.15am here ffs
  • sykes83sykes83 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Yeah.. umm.. maintenance has another 3 hours... calm down.

• doidlokodoidloko Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    2X RP!!!!!!
  • treesclimbertreesclimber Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,161 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    seanitus wrote: »
    everyone saying the HR sucks; switch to trapper and come join the big boys (and girls) ;) got no complaints about its damage at all

Not everyone wants to be forced, we want a choice.

• sykes83sykes83 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Wow Game is Still Down What the Hell is Going on they Said it would Be done at 12pm Pdt now its 2pm Pacisific Time ?????? Realy i want to play i need my Daily
  • kallonondekallononde Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    kallononde wrote: »
    Hard to believe i was 29 when the patching started and now I'm 30 and still no idea when the game is online again :smiley:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Someone else said, "Read a book." I am. I'm reading Eldest. I can read a book and hit refresh on the forums, at the same time. Not only that, but I can ALSO click "Play" in Arc at the same time! I'm so talented!

Thanks!

I would just go to sleep but I'm just waiting to get disappointed "a bit" more when we all realize that the 2xRP was just a cruel joke :wink:
  • soulreaper6666soulreaper6666 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    everyone saying the HR sucks; switch to trapper and come join the big boys (and girls) ;) got no complaints about its damage at all

Exactly! So boring seeing every class with the same Paragon and same feat trees..
  • perfection12mmoperfection12mmo Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I've never seen anything like it.... Such a long winded effort of maintenance.

Dev's - Are you trying to reinvent the wheel ? or maybe give us some free goodies for the inconvenience ???
  • ben24rben24r Member Posts: 5 Arc User

They ran into unexpected issues so any estimate they gave would just be a guess. Probably safe to say atleast an hour more. Usually when they say an hour its not any sooner than that.[/quote]

I understand what you are saying but an hour is bull. I think everyone would rather hear 3 hours then 1 hour and nothing. It is just a question of respect for your customer. You dont say your friend or customer we will meet in 6 hours, then you call sorry i got delayed I will see you in an hour and then you are not longer responding. If you dont know how much longer you say so. Sorry guys it will take us longer then expected and we dont know how much longer... Thats how is done.
  • buddyguardbuddyguard Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    And another ridiculous patchday,...GZ "technicans",....lmfao
  • deejitdeejit Member Posts: 11
    Got off work at 4pm.. And now it's 10:18 Pm. I'm going to have to sleep soon. This double refining is two days right? Because if it was just today I would hope they extend it. (I also was going to buy tons of pink dyes today <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> well but that ends soon. D:)

Few more updates would be nice. *fingers crossed*
  • seanitusseanitus Member Posts: 9

[/quote]
    yeah fair enough. You just need to look at it like this: a class that can do both melee and range will be at it's best when using everything it has rather than just favouring one aspect of its abilities
  • colonelwingcolonelwing Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    Ok, i now know all <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> movies plus my <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> is broken. Please hurry up.

• jim9311jim9311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 60 Arc User
    mainkingd wrote: »
    I Hope Your Going yo be Extending the Jubilee Event Considering you chose todo this during event time!

They alwaysdo the updates with four hours left in events. This week just sucked because of the update two days ago interrupting the event to fix combat league
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    Hard to believe i was 29 when the patching started and now I'm 30 and still no idea when the game is online again :smiley:
    Happy Birthday! It is my birthday too, but I have several years on ya. :)

Exactly! So boring seeing every class with the same Paragon and same feat trees..

The problem is more dungeons, i have a melee HR, a Temptation scourge and building a sentinel GWF now, i really like those paths, other people dont....

• highlyunstablehighlyunstable Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 343 Arc User
    I never thought this could happen, but I find that the less I play, the less I WANT to play.
  • soulreaper6666soulreaper6666 Member Posts: 43 Arc User

The problem is more dungeons, i have a melee HR, a Temptation scourge and building a sentinel GWF now, i really like those paths, other people dont....

I've tried Sentinel GWF it was fun for a bit. Also thought about going different paths on Scourge, but It's only level 30 anyways. xD
    zebular wrote: »

Happy birthday both of you xD. You should ask for a present to the devs for doing this on your birthday, they would be so intimidated maybe it would work.

• mistressphoenixmistressphoenix Member Posts: 369 Arc User

Happy birthday!! Man, you'd think they'd avoid doing patchday on your birthday! Sheesh! ;)
  • kallonondekallononde Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2015

Happy birthday both of you xD. You should ask for a present to the devs for doing this on your birthday, they would be so intimidated maybe it would work.

Thanks! And happy birthday zebular!

If the birthday gift is more damage to archery hr's and less control ability to trapper I'll gladly take that :wink:
  • soltaswordsoltasword Member Posts: 290 Arc User
    This game has more maintenance and patch issues than any other online game I have played ever. And all of them combined doesn't even come close to this game. I can't recall a patch day or maintenance day in the last few months that hasn't been extended. I know things can happen and usually does but this happens like every patch/maintenance. I really think you should be looking into why this happens so often. Maybe invest in some better servers that don't have so many issues. Just my two cents.
  • elgorukelgoruk Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5 Arc User
    Launcher still won't work 22:30 GMT
  • mistressphoenixmistressphoenix Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    You would think that Cryptic Would expect the Spanish Inquisition on Patch day

NO ONE expects the Spanish Inquisition!
  • whyn0t69whyn0t69 Member Posts: 3
    When will be double refinement points?
  • elgorukelgoruk Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5 Arc User
    Has anyone asked why when you have an event that's due to finish at a given time, they take the server down 6 hours before the end of the event? Seems a bit stupid to me.
  • instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    yeah fair enough. You just need to look at it like this: a class that can do both melee and range will be at it's best when using everything it has rather than just favouring one aspect of its abilities
    [/quote]

^^^ This.

I'm 50/50 on my HR. I soften up mobs from 80+ feet away using AOE ranged stuff, then finish them off when they run up to me and I switch to blades.

Assuming my defender companion doesn't stall them long enough for me to finish them off at 40+ feet.
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • ionshereionshere Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    530 at night still no connection.
This discussion has been closed.