What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Scheduled Maintenance: 6/25 at 6AM

Comments

• Options
    katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Hey guys guess what! Arc notification went out, maintenance extended another hour!

dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • Options
    undulationsundulations Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    Maybe they'll have to extend again and feel bad and give us another useless companion and mount.

Now we wait...
  • Options
    bluellbluell Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    and bang another hour just poped for ducks sake
  • Options
    UndefinedUndefined Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I'm sure Strum would love to fill us in, but I have an idea that his job is rather like this:

<Removed - please leave political things out of the forum. Thanks! ~Zeb>

That's freakin perfect. Thanks for the laugh. I needed it.
    Post edited by zebular on
    What's with people who put their Ilvl in their Signatures? They probably have a big gold chain and saggy pants too.
  • Options
    soltaswordsoltasword Member Posts: 290 Arc User
    kallononde wrote: »
    Paladin needs to do more? Try archery hr first and see it's dps not to mention survivability :smiley:

I quit playing my HR due to that fact. Its survivability went out the window with mod6. Maybe if you have it well geared and have decent enchants and stuff but I don't. Not even close. So I just invoke and do leadership with it now.
  • Options
    mistressphoenixmistressphoenix Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    I think what bugs me most is not being able to patch. The launcher not launching is so much more irksome than not being able to play the game, for me, at least.
  • Options
    lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    Paladin needs to do more? Try archery hr first and see it's dps not to mention survivability :smiley:

Survivability may be terribad but there is nothing wrong with my Archer HR's damage. However, buffs would be most welcome :)
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • Options
    kallonondekallononde Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    soltasword wrote: »

I quit playing my HR due to that fact. Its survivability went out the window with mod6. Maybe if you have it well geared and have decent enchants and stuff but I don't. Not even close. So I just invoke and do leadership with it now.

I'm sorry but I'm at ilvl 4054 and it's still a total joke :smile:
  • Options
    kukagenkykukagenky Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    so i havent been able to play all day, i think we have a serious problem here.\
    neverwinter: PEINEXDEM(warlock)31*----PEINEX(trickster rouge)70
    ethersaga: PEINEXDEM(yaoh conjurer)75*
    http://www.youtube.com/c/ridingwithwolftvv
    I used to be an adventure like you until I took a dagger to the chest
  • Options
    medvjedic01medvjedic01 Member Posts: 8
    Any new information?
  • Options
    ucanthandleucanthandle Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    Was 45 min an hour ago and now its 1 hour longer. Looks like they messed more stuff up. Going in the wrong direction. I hope in an hour they do not say its 2 hours longer.
  • Options
    Maybe they'll have to extend again and feel bad and give us another useless companion and mount.

Now we wait...

you just forget that usless companion or mount those are only given away to get you to do usless events
  • Options
    katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    Well, I'm gonna go play Destiny in the meantime, I can only post on forums for so many hours in a row
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • Options
    asmose01asmose01 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    After this game change name from Neverwinter is Bugwinter and now Neveropen!

ROFL^^

• Options
    medvjedic01medvjedic01 Member Posts: 8
    Usless companion, hmm companion roole, till now he tanked well for me :D
  • Options
    lorandelczlorandelcz Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 35 Arc User
    Fine, thats enough. Have to go sleep, see u tomorrow. I hope...
  • Options
    instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    Undefined wrote: »
    I'm sure Strum would love to fill us in, but I have an idea that his job is rather like this:

hqdefault.jpg

That's freakin perfect. Thanks for the laugh. I needed it.

You're welcome.

THe screengrab is from "Airplane 2". Not quite as good as the first one, but it still had its moments.
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • Options
    ben24rben24r Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Any predicted time would be nice, there is so much players waiting and noone is telling anything. Last time was said one hour more but there has been much more. I really like the game and i dont like to complain, but a little more respect for your customers would be nice. Just tell as how much longer, no lies, no one hour but the real time. As one European player already mentioned its 11 PM here and would be nice to know should we wait a little longer or not. At least when the launcher opens we know something, without it its kind of rude.
    No disrespect here guys i really like the game as I already said...
  • Options
    Hey guys guess what! Arc notification went out, maintenance extended another hour!
    sure why not im holding a pretty steady 50 mb connection (still only lagg on neverwinter)i should be able dll somthing free on steam and be playing befor thay get anything right here
  • Options
    jaegernljaegernl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Honestly, my friends, you have to calm down. It's not like they're purposely <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> up so they can extend the time. Yes, downtime sucks, I've been an MMO player for years, but come on. Read a book, go outside, Have a beer with your friends. Play with your pet. We'll get through this.

edit: Wow, the filter is stringent on this forum.

<<Mod edit: Please refrain from the use of such terminology. Saying to "calm down" is just fine, the previous term is not. Thank you.>>
    Isaac the Adequate - Level 70 Oath of Protection Paladin
    Aurelius the Awkward - Level 70 Pathfinder Ranger
    We have looked into reports of players experiencing connection problems and have been unable to identify any server, data center, or client-side issues. We believe this may be ISP related.
  • Options
    kallonondekallononde Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Hard to believe i was 29 when the patching started and now I'm 30 and still no idea when the game is online again :smiley:
  • Options
    soulreaper6666soulreaper6666 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    bluell wrote: »
    sure why not im holding a pretty steady 50 mb connection (still only lagg on neverwinter)i should be able dll somthing free on steam and be playing befor thay get anything right here

Okay now this was a good laugh! xD
  • Options
    treesclimbertreesclimber Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,161 Arc User
    edited June 2015

Archery? Try pvp with a melee build, wilds medicin being ripped of by terrors. And guess what more, no more encouters and you just stay there making criticals for 3000 with rapid strike with 162% critic severity, not to mention that in pve our damage goes down, using split strike like crazy monkeys playing plates.

• Options
    ucanthandleucanthandle Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    ben24r wrote: »
    Any predicted time would be nice, there is so much players waiting and noone is telling anything. Last time was said one hour more but there has been much more. I really like the game and i dont like to complain, but a little more respect for your customers would be nice. Just tell as how much longer, no lies, no one hour but the real time. As one European player already mentioned its 11 PM here and would be nice to know should we wait a little longer or not. At least when the launcher opens we know something, without it its kind of rude.
    No disrespect here guys i really like the game as I already said...

They ran into unexpected issues so any estimate they gave would just be a guess. Probably safe to say atleast an hour more. Usually when they say an hour its not any sooner than that.
  • Options
    mistressphoenixmistressphoenix Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    Hard to believe i was 29 when the patching started and now I'm 30 and still no idea when the game is online again :smiley:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Someone else said, "Read a book." I am. I'm reading Eldest. I can read a book and hit refresh on the forums, at the same time. Not only that, but I can ALSO click "Play" in Arc at the same time! I'm so talented!
  • Options
    seanitusseanitus Member Posts: 9
    everyone saying the HR sucks; switch to trapper and come join the big boys (and girls) ;) got no complaints about its damage at all
This discussion has been closed.