What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Scheduled Maintenance: 6/25 at 6AM

Comments

• Options
    angrymanagementangrymanagement Member Posts: 487 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Can anyone remember the last time maintenance was finished within the maintenance window?
  • Options
    ben24rben24r Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    i cant as well, does not open the launcher at all
  • Options
    edvillelinedvillelin Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    If Khalid was alive to see this....
  • Options
    zukn75zukn75 Member Posts: 364 Arc User
    That would be Tuesday
  • Options
    raistlinmajere00raistlinmajere00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 176 Arc User
    I'd like to have a word with Lord Neverember...
  • Options
    undulationsundulations Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    DDDDAAAAAAAAMMMIITTTTTT
  • Options
    hedgebethedgebet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 447 Arc User
    I'd like to have a word with Lord Neverember...

I would like to place the real crown on his head and see just what happens...
  • Options
    soulreaper6666soulreaper6666 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    Wow x_x Went to bed expecting to be able to play sometime after I woke up and got my daily routine done. Looks like that wasn't happening Lol.
  • Options
    edvillelinedvillelin Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Maybe they only hire people who belong to the Cult Of The Unseeing Eye.
  • Options
    soulreaper6666soulreaper6666 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    Looks like Xbox Maintenance just finished. QQ
  • Options
    lastwolf25lastwolf25 Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Can anyone remember the last time maintenance was finished within the maintenance window?

I think I remmeber a maintenance completed on time, but not sure if it was in this game or in a different one

• Options
    ramarthramarth Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    No game today it seems untill my supper time at 6 pm. Really Effing Smart! And I go to bed around 8 pm my time! CDT BTW 2 hours Ahead of PDT. Get the lag down and the kill rates up!!

Jaird Droverson lvl 70 +6 over
    What happens When I hit 10 overs?
  • Options
    matthiasthehun76matthiasthehun76 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,184 Arc User
    Are we getting Mod 5 back or what? (Let me still dream...)

Joke aside, i could only see this long time of maintanence with positive eyes, if a lot and i mean a really lot of problems would be solved, otherwise it shows again, they need more qualified personal. This is getting pretty emberassing.

P.S: I would really advise Cryptic to do something to bring a bit of smile to the face of frustrted players. Worked in old times, still works in some countries, works in some companies. Get my advise- please.
    The real honest man is honest from conviction of what is right, not from policy.
    Robert E. Lee

I only believe in statistics that I doctored myself.
    Winston Churchill

The human race is a herd. Here we are, unique, eternal aspects of consciousness with an infinity of potential, and we have allowed ourselves to become an unthinking, unquestioning blob of conformity and uniformity. A herd. Once we concede to the herd mentality, we can be controlled and directed by a tiny few. And we are.
    David Icke

• Options
    blacksladdiblacksladdi Member Posts: 359 Arc User
    so when is this scheduled to be back up? its been 6 hours and then an hour.
  • Options
    ramarthramarth Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    When? It says 2pm PDt now about another hour yet.

Always looking for the strange, This is no longer strange.
  • Options
    ben24rben24r Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    at least before it said server down, now it does not open the launcher. Has anyone the same problem?
  • Options
    andybones65andybones65 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    always the same,east coast work all day,come home to play and <<remainder of post redacted for dev bashing. Remember that our number one rule is respect for ALL aspects of our community.>>
  • Options
    ellellelleellellelle Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    If this fixes the lag I've been experiencing since Tuesday's patch they can perform maintenance for the next 24 hours for all I care! Well of Dragons was literally impossible yesterday for dragon run. I don't know how we got anything killed. I wonder if EU players were disproportionately affected? I've seen that suggested elsewhere. Anyway, I hope this fixes it. It will be worth the wait if so.
  • Options
    seanitusseanitus Member Posts: 9
    it's not just my launcher that won't open right? o.O
  • Options
    kingarthyrkingarthyr Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    Oh yeah, maintenance from 6am-12pm PDT my butt. Why is it almost every time you perform maintenance this happens? You know, if my company allowed our IT department to screw up as badly as you constantly do, my company would be out of business.
  • Options
    mistressphoenixmistressphoenix Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    Launcher not loading. No response from anyone as to an ETA here. I shouldn't have to dig through twitter and/or facebook for updates when I've come directly to the source.
  • Options
    ellellelleellellelle Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    It's everyone seanitus. The maintenance is still underway. It perplexed me earlier as I'd never seen it during an extended maintenance - couldn't even tell if server was down or not!
  • Options
    medvjedic01medvjedic01 Member Posts: 8
    Well, i dont agree with you kingarthyr, pve i s fine, but that is prty easy, you are fighting versus <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> boss and always is same tactic for same boss, itiod can learn that but in pvp you should outsmart other person that is bit harder, at least in wow, here is bit lot easyer but still it is fine for me
  • Options
    emt27emt27 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    seanitus wrote: »
    it's not just my launcher that won't open right? o.O
    all have the same issue... and by the way, not very impressed by the new forum.. this one is the cheesiest
    Say something relavant or hold your tongue
  • Options
    applescadapplescad Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    + 2 Hours, Sorry for Convenient
  • Options
    standtictocstandtictoc Member Posts: 5
    its 2 days maintenance in 1 week.and takes 6 hours in 1 days maintenance.and now its already 7 hours,but still cant login into game.just gve me the spesific time for maintenance.how long i must wait again??.pls reply it.thx before.
  • Options
    sasagerusasageru Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    I've got the feeling they broke someone whilst fixing something else xD

Oh well, its 9pm local time, I'm leaving early for work in the morning. Guess I might get to play tomorrow evening instead now. Hopefully it'll be back online then :)
    DPS Rogue | Heal/Buff Cleric

• Options
    demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    take this time to upload your neverwinter videos!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
This discussion has been closed.