Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Scheduled Maintenance: 6/25 at 6AM

Comments

• Options
    dreamhuntressxdreamhuntressx Member Posts: 453 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    jaegernl wrote: »
    Honestly, my friends, you have to calm down. It's not like they're purposely <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> up so they can extend the time. Yes, downtime sucks, I've been an MMO player for years, but come on. Read a book, go outside, Have a beer with your friends. Play with your pet. We'll get through this.

edit: Wow, the filter is stringent on this forum.

If I follow ur advice, Ill have to play Arkham Knight more than I should. By doing so, Idk who will emerge: Ainsel or another mysterious Caped Crusader. :/

Ill blame u, anyways.

Leanan Sidhe (not "The Dresde Files" fairy!) - NW Legit Channel Moderator
  • Options
    seanitusseanitus Member Posts: 9
    mattock13 wrote: »
    Any new information?
    Yes. The hamsters have been infected with rabies and broken free from their wheels. Most of the devs have fallen in battle but a few have barricaded themselves in a broom closet and are awaiting reinforcements. Help should be there in an hour.
    LFMAO!
  • Options
    LMFAO even :P
  • Options
    doidlokodoidloko Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    And the 2X RP day 25 ??????????????????????????????????????
    I have wait a long time for this day
  • Options
    kallonondekallononde Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    seanitus wrote: »
    everyone saying the HR sucks; switch to trapper and come join the big boys (and girls) ;) got no complaints about its damage at all

I only said archery is terrible and yes I know trapper is a whole lot better but I wanna play archery so I'll play that no matter what :smiley:
  • Options
    raistlinmajere00raistlinmajere00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 176 Arc User
    We've run into unexpected issues. The engineering team has extended maintenance for another hour.

Lord Neverember doesn't even apologize anymore...
  • Options
    katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    That moment when you find out Destiny is experiencing issues as well X_X
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • Options
    soulreaper6666soulreaper6666 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    mattock13 wrote: »
    Any new information?
    Yes. The hamsters have been infected with rabies and broken free from their wheels. Most of the devs have fallen in battle but a few have barricaded themselves in a broom closet and are awaiting reinforcements. Help should be there in an hour.

Wow the laughs today are endless! Lmao So funny
  • Options
    skalt112skalt112 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    Ran into unexpected issue (crispy creme out of bavarian creme)
    Engineers are working hard to correct the issue (driving to next town over to try and procure some)
    Lord Neverember is appaled at the delay (from behind his mound of gold, while laughing at the whales itching to spend spend spend on double rp weekend)
  • Options
    checkmatein3checkmatein3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 525 Arc User
    How bored am I waiting for Neverwinter to come back online? I am playing Minesweeper.
    LEVIATHAN--19.3k Metallic Dragonborn Guardian Fighter Swordmaster Loadouts

Guild--And the Imaginary Friends

• Options
    checkmatein3checkmatein3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 525 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    And liking it
    LEVIATHAN--19.3k Metallic Dragonborn Guardian Fighter Swordmaster Loadouts

Guild--And the Imaginary Friends

• Options
    seriously though, just ell us if you need 3-4 more hours so I can go sleep instead of waiting aimlessly for ever extra damn hour. 1.15am here ffs
  • Options
    sykes83sykes83 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Yeah.. umm.. maintenance has another 3 hours... calm down.

• Options
    doidlokodoidloko Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    2X RP!!!!!!
  • Options
    treesclimbertreesclimber Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,161 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    everyone saying the HR sucks; switch to trapper and come join the big boys (and girls) ;) got no complaints about its damage at all

Not everyone wants to be forced, we want a choice.

• Options
    sykes83sykes83 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Wow Game is Still Down What the Hell is Going on they Said it would Be done at 12pm Pdt now its 2pm Pacisific Time ?????? Realy i want to play i need my Daily
  • Options
    kallonondekallononde Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    kallononde wrote: »
    Hard to believe i was 29 when the patching started and now I'm 30 and still no idea when the game is online again :smiley:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Someone else said, "Read a book." I am. I'm reading Eldest. I can read a book and hit refresh on the forums, at the same time. Not only that, but I can ALSO click "Play" in Arc at the same time! I'm so talented!

Thanks!

I would just go to sleep but I'm just waiting to get disappointed "a bit" more when we all realize that the 2xRP was just a cruel joke :wink:
  • Options
    soulreaper6666soulreaper6666 Member Posts: 43 Arc User

Exactly! So boring seeing every class with the same Paragon and same feat trees..
  • Options
    perfection12mmoperfection12mmo Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I've never seen anything like it.... Such a long winded effort of maintenance.

Dev's - Are you trying to reinvent the wheel ? or maybe give us some free goodies for the inconvenience ???
  • Options
    ben24rben24r Member Posts: 5 Arc User

They ran into unexpected issues so any estimate they gave would just be a guess. Probably safe to say atleast an hour more. Usually when they say an hour its not any sooner than that.[/quote]

I understand what you are saying but an hour is bull. I think everyone would rather hear 3 hours then 1 hour and nothing. It is just a question of respect for your customer. You dont say your friend or customer we will meet in 6 hours, then you call sorry i got delayed I will see you in an hour and then you are not longer responding. If you dont know how much longer you say so. Sorry guys it will take us longer then expected and we dont know how much longer... Thats how is done.
  • Options
    buddyguardbuddyguard Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    And another ridiculous patchday,...GZ "technicans",....lmfao
  • Options
    deejitdeejit Member Posts: 11
    Got off work at 4pm.. And now it's 10:18 Pm. I'm going to have to sleep soon. This double refining is two days right? Because if it was just today I would hope they extend it. (I also was going to buy tons of pink dyes today <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> well but that ends soon. D:)

Few more updates would be nice. *fingers crossed*
  • Options

[/quote]
    yeah fair enough. You just need to look at it like this: a class that can do both melee and range will be at it's best when using everything it has rather than just favouring one aspect of its abilities
  • Options
    colonelwingcolonelwing Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    Ok, i now know all <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> movies plus my <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> is broken. Please hurry up.

• Options
    jim9311jim9311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 60 Arc User
    mainkingd wrote: »
    I Hope Your Going yo be Extending the Jubilee Event Considering you chose todo this during event time!

They alwaysdo the updates with four hours left in events. This week just sucked because of the update two days ago interrupting the event to fix combat league
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    kallononde wrote: »
    Hard to believe i was 29 when the patching started and now I'm 30 and still no idea when the game is online again :smiley:
    Happy Birthday! It is my birthday too, but I have several years on ya. :)

• Options
    treesclimbertreesclimber Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,161 Arc User

Exactly! So boring seeing every class with the same Paragon and same feat trees..

The problem is more dungeons, i have a melee HR, a Temptation scourge and building a sentinel GWF now, i really like those paths, other people dont....

This discussion has been closed.