test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Getting stunlocked by rangers in pvp

Comments

• timeforsquishingtimeforsquishing Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    A person using something thats obviously not supposed to work that way is calling the people pointing it out frauds and liars? Sad beyond words. Youre as good at winning an argument as im sure you're hr will be after this is removed from the game. Your further posts will be ignored. Again, plaese add me in game, so i know where youre exploiting at.
  • piejalpiejal Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    your repetitions become a bit anoying, please stop it, and please just be so honest and tell us, if you really think that perma locking ppl is an adaequate strategy in PVP?
    and don´t refer to other broken things like: " this TR can nearly oneshoot or that OP did oneshoot ... i have to deal with some of these HR with warlock in domination and its really redicules tbh
    so if you think its the way to go and play in PVP, since all other classes cheat as well or use broken stuff like wheel etc., i want to inform you that from my perspective its worse than TR in mod 5 , only to give you something to compare
    btw. exactly you were one of the most active forum members that yelled against this class n mod 5, as far as i remember, now defending same broken s.h.i.t?
    doesn´t give you lots of cedibility

it's not stunlocking it's constant interupt l2p pug
  • marnivalmarnival Member Posts: 1,432 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    A person using something thats obviously not supposed to work that way is calling the people pointing it out frauds and liars? Sad beyond words. Youre as good at winning an argument as im sure you're hr will be after this is removed from the game.

You lie about having hr as main.

You lie about a bug you cant mention

You never answer a question and yet ask them all the time

You are a FRAUD AND A LIAR nothing less anything you write is irrelevant until you answer the 3 question proving me wrong ....

Your Ranger path and gear score

what am I abusing and

what bug are you refering to
  • schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Gwynbleidd, add me in game so I know where youre exploiting at so I can avoid the area.
    he gave you the name, blind as a bat, so just search him in game and watch him on gate, but stop rereating things 100 times

and again i can confirm thats its more anyoing for me to face this HR abusing bug than the dazing scoundrel in mod 5, cause it just makes you crazy to walk move and act in short animations that last 2/10 second and in my case don´t give you any window to strike back
    edited May 2015
    A person using something thats obviously not supposed to work that way is calling the people pointing it out frauds and liars? Sad beyond words. Youre as good at winning an argument as im sure you're hr will be after this is removed from the game. Your further posts will be ignored. Again, plaese add me in game, so i know where youre exploiting at.

if you are not a liar then show us your main HR.. are you online right now?
    please tell me what bug you complain about?
    gushing wound? that crappy animation melee encounter? really??
  • marnivalmarnival Member Posts: 1,432 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    HR abusing bug

what bug are you refering 2 never can answer can ya.

Gwynbleidd no such ranger ingame kills in pvp page on pvp ladder ???
    edited May 2015
    he gave you the name, blind as a bat, so just search him in game and watch him on gate, but stop rereating things 100 times

and again i can confirm thats its more anyoing for me to face this HR abusing bug than the dazing scoundrel in mod 5, cause it just makes you crazy to walk move and act in short animations that last 2/10 second and in my case don´t give you any window to strike back

tell what class you play? can't counter?
    i will teach you to l2p pug
    edited May 2015
    Gwynbleidd, add me in game so I know where youre exploiting at so I can avoid the area.
    probably he doesn´t want to post his dates in the chat and tahts ok

it's not stunlocking it's constant interupt l2p pug

and here we have the next bug defender of the day , greeting to you, yes its all L2P, even learn to use this **** most effectively, right?
    btw. you do feel as a pro player using it? lololol
    edited May 2015
    Im starting to question if I was arguing with a child after reading your responses.
  • mirrorballsmirrorballs Member Posts: 877 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015

Notice how he doesn't actually answer the most important, main question of this entire thread that schietindebux asked:
    "you really think that perma locking ppl is an adaequate strategy in PVP?"

...and LOL, schietindebux also specifically mentioned not to deflect the question as in;
    "and don´t refer to other broken things like: " this TR can nearly oneshoot or that OP did oneshoot ... i have to deal with some of these HR with warlock in domination and its really redicules tbh..."

...what was his reply?
    Hr module 6 worst class to play Tr module 5 Gods among mortals see the differance prolly not blind as a bat....
    Oh wow... even at this point, he's still shifting the blame on TRs. Seriously, what in the world would this guy ever do if there weren't TRs in the game? Shift the blame on CWs? LOL!

LIAR AND FRAUD CAN STILL NOT ANSWER 3 QUESTIONS CAN YA...
    ...and of course, more insults. How obvious.

Your Ranger path and gear score

what am I abusing and

what bug are you refering to.
    Nope. In the end, no answer to the question, "Do you really think that much stunlocking is OK." Why? Because, he knows its broken. The moment he admits that fact his entire existence goes up in flames.. but as strange it is, he cannot just lie about that like that idiot piejal. So of course, he simply chooses to deflect the question with more insults, more TR blaming, and active ignoring.

...and he wonder why people are treating him like a clown, nowadays. LOL.
    edited May 2015
    probably he doesn´t want to post his dates in the chat and tahts ok

and here we have the next bug defender of the day , greeting to you, yes its all L2P, even learn to use this **** most effectively, right?

so it's no use to have a discussion to someone that come to forum to troll because his 4ss being kicking on pvp
    if you wanna learn to play PM me i will teach you and if you don't then more free kill for me LOL
    edited May 2015
    Too bad theres not a way for me to kick your kneeling corpse on the forums cause youve lost this one. No perma stun to save you here.
    edited May 2015
    piejal wrote: »
    so it's no use to have a discussion to someone that come to forum to troll because his 4ss being kicking on pvp
    if you wanna learn to play PM me i will teach you and if you don't then more free kill for me LOL

But nobody knows you, as in "you're a nobody".

What's your in-game handle again?
    edited May 2015
    Notice how he doesn't actually answer the most important, main question of this entire thread that schietindebux asked:

...and LOL, schietindebux also specifically mentioned not to deflect the question as in;

...what was his reply?

...and he wonder why people are treating him like a clown, nowadays. LOL.

it's not permalocking.. it constant interupt..
    if you being permalocking because you don't wanna l2p then it's your problem..
    so how about a Troll clown TR pug that saying being permaroot in 26s?? you really are shameless do you?
    edited May 2015
    it's not permalocking.. it constant interupt..
    if you being permalocking because you don't wanna l2p then it's your problem..
    so how about a Troll clown TR pug that saying being permaroot in 26s?? you really are shameless do you?

So what's the difference?

Elaborate please.
    edited May 2015
    so it's no use to have a discussion about someone that come to forum to troll because his 4ss being kicking on pvp

you do have a strange philosophie,
    it is a discussion, all you are posting is troll comments, always hanging your epeen out of the window, pointing out what a big deal your are in PVP?
    thats nothing worth at all, not constructive, get it?
    doesn´t give you any kind of credebility, sry
    edited May 2015
    you do have a strange philosophie,
    it is a discussion, all you are posting is troll comments, always hanging your epeen out of the window, pointing out what a big deal your are in PVP?
    thats nothing worth at all, not constructive, get it?
    doesn´t give you any kind of credebility, sry

you try to act intelegent but you don't even answer any question that being ask to you??
    please read my prev post about counter HR CR and l2p if you still don't get it feel free to add me in game @piejal
    troll clown is troll clown nothing more
    edited May 2015
    clonkyo1 wrote: »
    remember, guys, YesBoss@Marnival is so pro that he can kill ANY HR using "Gushing wounds" to use the perma root build. (Ops, marni, did you really though that i did not have met you in game??. XDDDDD)

He changed his character again? Last time I whooped his <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, he was "neanderthal" or "nerdlatherian" or something.
  • angrymanagementangrymanagement Member Posts: 487 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Why bother arguing with Piejal? He doesn't provide anything useful, and refuses to even try to understand what other people post, and he just makes up things - just check his post history.
    edited May 2015
    Omg lolol its the yesboss guy?? That explains everything. Nothing to see here folks.
    edited May 2015
    you try to act intelegent but you don't even answer any question that being ask to you??
    please read my prev post about counter HR CR and l2p if you still don't get it feel free to add me in game @piejal
    troll clown is troll clown nothing more

You didn't answer my question.

What's the difference between permastunning, as in "you can't do anything", and permainterrupting, as in "you can't do anything"? Like said, for 26 seconds I stood there until I died, nothing activated. Couldn't even fire off 1 CoS shot or Dazing Strike, which is one of the fastest activating powers a TR has.

So when basically none of your keyboard input works, and you can't even move around to attempt to cross paths with a friendly in vicinity to mess up his aim, how are you supposed to get out of that?

Wait until the other guy screws up with his fingers and misses a shot timing?

I'll make this really short and simple, so even you can understand: when the interrupt or permastun or whatever friggin word you want to use is done with perfect timing, NONE OF YOUR KEYBOARD INPUT WORKS

So explain to me again how a "skilled" person who knows L2P, is supposed to get out of that situation when NONE OF HIS KEYBOARD INPUT WORKS

...use DDoS attacks to drop the other guy's connection? :D
    edited May 2015
    You didn't answer my question.

What's the difference between permastunning, as in "you can't do anything", and permainterrupting, as in "you can't do anything"?

thats to hard to answer, but i can answer for him: "Well as i said its L2P and meet me ingame i show you my moves, and i can only in game spread my wisdom to counter these broken scills"
    so empty and meaningless these posts i read some, lol
    edited May 2015
    So what's the difference?

Elaborate please.

permalocking is uncounterable
    constant interupt is counterable
    READ MY PREV POST because i don't feed the troll
    it's frustating to explain something to TR that being permaroot for 26s
    i am done troll all you want.. when 2s reveal TR and arp bug on root and control bonus from WIS being fixed i suggest you all to start looking for another game or only doing PVE because with no handicap you got no chance in PVP with that brain capability
    go ahead troll all you want.. entertaint me
    edited May 2015
    thats to hard to answer, but i can answer for him: "Well as i said its L2P and meet me ingame i show you my moves, and i can only in game spread my wisdom to counter these broken scills"
    so empty and meaningless these posts i read some, lol

I bow down before your wisdom. That's like, the clearest answer anyone has ever given me so far in this thread!!! :D
    edited May 2015
    permalocking is uncounterable
    constant interupt is counterable
    it's frustating to explain something to TR that being permaroot for 26s
    i am done troll all you want.. when 2s reveal TR and arp bug on root and control bonus from WIS being fixed i suggest you all to start looking for another game or only doing PVE because with no handicap you got no chance in PVP with that brain capability
    go ahead troll all you want.. entertaint me

You didn't answer anything, troll boy. How do you counter a constant interrupt which has none of your powers working, as in NONE OF YOUR KEYBOARD INPUT WORKS?

I've already told you I've been mashing power activations and dodge button the entire time, non-stop until my fingers went sore. I don't have any CC breakers, and the friggin CC from the HR doesn't end. You say you can retaliate with ranged powers when you're rooted? Like I said I couldn't even fire off a single CoS shot.

So please, please, piejal the mighty and wise, tell me HOW THE FEK DO YOU GET OUT OF PERMAINTERRUPTS WHEN NONE OF YOUR KEYBOARD INPUT WORKS?

Enlighten us, oh wise one.
  • gweddrygweddry Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Please continue, I am having a blast. One of the most productive threads I have ever seen. Pugs calling others pugs, nonames calling other people noname, priceless.
    edited May 2015
    You didn't answer anything, troll boy. How do you counter a constant interrupt which has none of your powers working, as in NONE OF YOUR KEYBOARD INPUT WORKS?

I've already told you I've been mashing power activations and dodge button the entire time, non-stop until my fingers went sore. I don't have any CC breakers, and the friggin CC from the HR doesn't end. You say you can retaliate with ranged powers when you're rooted? Like I said I couldn't even fire off a single CoS shot.

So please, please, piejal the mighty and wise, tell me HOW THE FEK DO YOU GET OUT OF PERMAINTERRUPTS WHEN NONE OF YOUR KEYBOARD INPUT WORKS?

Enlighten us, oh wise one.
    READ MY PREV POST about non CC breaker class
    for class that have CC breaker please entertaint me about you being permaroot in 26s more LOL
    edited May 2015
    READ MY PREV POST about non CC breaker class
    for class that have CC breaker please entertaint me about you being permaroot in 26s more LOL

You mean this heap of shi*?
    how to counter constant interupt? i already explain it many times
    CW = repel
    DC = sunburst

For a guy who loves slugging in the forums, you have a terrible, terrible lack of attention, piebrain. I just told you I'm a WK, as in, TR. Also, I'll humour you, piebrain, and let's say I was a DC or a CW.

I'll repeat it more loudly so you can understand:

I WAS MASHING THE BUTTONS FOR AN ATTACK THE ENTIRE TIME, AND THE HR ROTATION WAS QUITE PERFECT THAT I COULDN'T GET ANY POWER TO ACTIVATE.

So, if I was a CW or a DC, and the enemy trapper managed his rotations quite so well, that no matter what I pressed, repel, sunburst, whatever, IT FAILED TO ACTIVATE.

So I'll ask you nicely, one more time;

"HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO RETALIATE OR COUNTER ANYTHING WHEN NONE OF YOUR COMMANDS ACTIVATE?

...God, is this guy for real? Is he really so dumb that we have to spell this out for him to understand?
    edited May 2015
    tbh all these posts about broken scill are compareable, even warlocks have their little bug abusing, doesn´t make the class much better, but in this thread its a bit different, since I read posts that are filled with complete blindness for the problems player have beeing permalocked
    as I wrote its worse even wearing elvenbattle enchant, you can´t counter in most cases as Warlock, since animation last to long, you even can´t shadowslip out of that situation
    so to the player who defend it: go on using it, feel free in a free world, but don´t come here and defend this c.rap only to ease your conscience, and don´t come here to get absolution for your bug abusing, telling the ppl. that its "the only way left for Hunter in PVP"
    Please continue, I am having a blast. One of the most productive threads I have ever seen. Pugs calling others pugs, nonames calling other people noname, priceless.
    very informative , good that you joined this redicules thread, and make it more redicules, pointing out that you and your playstyle stand above things, omg so much loser that show up
    so now you also became your virtual punch in the face :) feeling better?

sunburst has a delay in casting, not quick enough, imo its not effective to counter this c.rap,
    so if the recomendation for a healing DC is using BtS and sunburst only to counter one class, its a bad recommendation
    anything else that could be valuable from last posts?
    I can´t read piejals posts since i can´t stand this troll-s.hit, but if anyone did please inform us
    edited May 2015
    gweddry wrote: »

so what's your in game name again?
    my toon is FoltzJr@piejal and i don't call myself premade i just calling troll clown people who is trolling and they deserve it
    just 3.5k ilvl HR that love doing PVP
    i can't online often because i got real life work to do, not some jobless gamer who can play all day long
This discussion has been closed.