test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Official Feedback Thread: Trickster Rogue Changes

Comments

• lwedarlwedar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    barzah wrote: »
    I think this feature are meant for lashing blade, where your first impression does matter. In my opinion, adding 'the feature has a cooldown that based on how long you enter stealth mode' would be good reason to pick it because once in combat, this feature are pretty much useless.

Try using stealth at the 3rd strike and be amazed about how much damage it dealt.

yeah having the feature only synergies with one power and also be totally useless after combat starts is not very good. Would like it to give much more sustainable dps.

I have tried entering stealth on 3rd strike. Thing is as exe build you don't get stealth that much. then you have to try and land your third strike out of stealth is tricky. Just doesn't work out too well. I feel like you can still have it deplete stealth but treat the entire third strike as 1 attack. It will still be enough stealth reduction so that you couldn't perma or whatever but it will add much needed versatility to exe path.
    "we all love this game and want it to thrive"
  • kweassakweassa Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    mojorat wrote: »
    To me tge bigger issue fir this is it means Tr gear is about 1500 pts behind other classes hat get te feature.i actualy tgink any class having it is bad gae design as it devalues armkr pen. But we should be on tge same playing field as othef classes.

Right. We need the:
      +2s base stealth duration = 8s
      Improved Cunning Sneak, improved to 5/10/15/20/25%, from 4/8/12/16/20%

Base line stealth = 8s, ICS provides 25% for 10s stealth duration, even with BI or Draco gear. Get rid of stealth bonuses for Skulker/Profound set...Basically, please, let those who have reached the "Profound" point, finally be able to dump it and lay it to rest, to move on to new gear.
    Stop making excuses. Be a man.
    If you know something to be broken, stop using it.
    Otherwise, you've got no right to be speaking of 'balance.'
  • lwedarlwedar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    kweassa wrote: »
    BUG!!

A funny, but strangely awesome bug. I think this bug actually showcased how the BnS power could be made more useful when out of stealth. Observe:

http://youtu.be/jP-w6AXxTwg

Being a Scoundrel, on deployment, BnS applies concussive strike feat to targets nearby and dazes them. Yes, its an AoE daze (!!) for that matter. It only works out of stealth.

When in stealth it doesn't daze. Also, when somebody from afar approaches the dummy, it does not daze. Only during deployment, it dazes through Concussive Strikes.

An obvious bug, but it actually was so funny to wathc, and then got me thinking.

Why not makes this a feature for ALL TR paths??

Upon deployment when out of stealth, the BnS will deal an
    INTERRUPT to all targets within "TRICKED" range for a very brief 1.5 seconds, while the dummy is deployed and the TR rolls to escape.
      The distance of the "roll-backwards" moveent will be increased upto par with the new dodge

Now.. this actually makes BnS a very nice emergency "panic button" for the TR, increasing its survivability, especially when surrounded by multiple enemies at close quarters. When you need to escape, deploy the dummy and every enemy around you will "flinch" for a very brief while -- but its still enough to stop them in mid-attack, as you roll away and buy some time to either try and run, or restealth.

Very funny bug, but strangely promising. An accidental thing, but its actually quite a viable boost to the TR's survivability, while not threatening or harming the enemy directly. I actually like this harmless, utilitarian bug!

lol I really like the out of stealth option on it. god knows we need something
    "we all love this game and want it to thrive"
  • karakla1karakla1 Member Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    with the new artifact offhand we get over 1300 arp from our necessary equipment. i think we don't need more arp.
    plat.png
    Platypus wielding a giant hammer, your argument is invalild!
  • crusherbeastcrusherbeast Member Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    karakla1 wrote: »
    with the new artifact offhand we get over 1300 arp from our necessary equipment. i think we don't need more arp.

Hahah that was very amusing. You might not have heard about thing called diminishing return. TR and any other class can get 24% armor penetration from stats rest is just waste of stats because you loose so much gs and get so low amount of %.
    Tairev-TR(All kind of killing tools)
    Asha-DC(Faithful-Anointed Champion)
    Vilgefortz-CW(Thaumaturge-balance)
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Armor pen diminuishing return is the second higher... 2400 is not near to it.
    Useless in pve tho
  • norcaine1990norcaine1990 Member Posts: 93
    edited November 2014
    Like other people mentioned, TR lacks both mobility and survivability that need to not just lie down dead when looked upon. You (devs) stated yourselves that you want rogues to be 'slippery and mobile on the battlefield' hence and to provide 'quick bursts of damage' rather than the "1shot someone, wait a bit for cds, rinse and repeat" strategy. Hence my ideas:

Feedback: Deft Strike. I have always thought of this power more of a utility option rather than raw damage source. My ideas for it would be as follows:
    Stealth: Drop the 'jump to ally' component, leave the slow (as the hindering your opponent, preparing him to for next blows), leave/decrease/increase damage, adjust the range to 80' at all times, not only in stealth.
    Out of stealth: Forementioned range 80', no slow, damage to your (devs) liking, *NEW* you can now jump to ally - when used on ally you appear by your ally side/back/wherever and the cooldown reduces to 5s in PvP and 2s or 3s in PvE (*OPTIONAL* influenced by recharge speed) - normal cooldown if targeting an enemy (could use to lower it a bit but that's optional).

Reasoning: In PvP you can sneak up on someone in attempt to assassinate the target and wheater you succeed or fail you now have a chance not to be blown into pieces in a fracture of second!. After the ambush you can jump to your frontline and try to run away. Keep in mind that jumping to your fellow GF/GWF still leaves you in range of the enemy backline, therefore it's a CHANCE to run away to safety, not a get-out-of-the-jail free card. 5s cooldown makes it that the enemy have an opportunity to blow you into pieces anyway but in case you manage to run away, you can jump between allies in case you need to dodge attacks or reposition yourself. This provides both survivability and mobility, as well as let's TR play more tactically, allowing to reposition yourself looking for targets.

In PvE you can now enjoy the 'spin the dragon' and many more games that other Neverwinter players like to play. Even 4 dodges can be not enough if faced with purpose trolling or ignorance, with these Deft Strike changes we get our MUCH needed mobility and survivability. Once things get too hot, Deft Strike to a friend, turn around, throw few Cloud of Steel daggers and then Deft back to your tank, in case you want to save Deft for other hot spot, or Deft directly into the dragon/boss/enemy for added bit of damage.

I will repeat myself - this change would give us more mobility as well survivability to stay on the battlefield longer and safer, and will finally makes us feel like we're trickering with foes, playing with them, feeling, that we do use shadows to be all around the battlefield.

Like I've mentioned before you (devs) said it yourself - you wanted TRs to deliver quick bursts of damage. I imagine you wanted rouges to be like... flies - flies with deadly daggers, delivering hits here and there, never staying in one place for too long, not hitting for enormous amounts of damage per hit but rather be pestering, striking quickly, accurately and deadly. I kind of like the idea how Wicked Reminder works - low cooldown, bonus for stacking, low-moderate damage.
    My idea then would be as follows: cut encounter cooldowns in half (more or less), cut like 1/3rd of their damage and explore the idea of stacking effects (I'm speaking of mainly damaging encounters, utility ones like Bait and Switch or Impossible to Catch don't need this particular change). This way we could actually be more than just 'Duelist Flurry at the boss back' machine. We could be circling around the target like a predator looking for weak spots, delivering quick blows that get more deadly the steadier we can deliver them. This would also feel more roguish since we're not GWF to be this mighty pillar that stands there beating up everything in an inspirering way.

I would also like to support stat distribution idea from previous posters - ability scores need to be looked up.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited November 2014
  • k3ll0k3ll0 Member Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I imagine you wanted rouges to be like... flies - flies with deadly daggers, delivering hits here and there, never staying in one place for too long, not hitting for enormous amounts of damage per hit but rather be pestering, striking quickly, accurately and deadly.
    "Float like a butterfly and sting like a bee"
    - Muhammad Ali
  • f2pmaf2pma Member Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    dmg on first strike needs to ignore dmg resist off any kind it should be only respected by dodge
    otherwise its useless
  • mirlegrismirlegris Member Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Suggest : Deft Strike

Damages decreased by 40%. You break all control effects, dash behind your ennemy and deliver a painful stab, slowing your ennemy for a short duration.

Stealthed : range incrased to 80' and allows you to teleport to friendly targets. Not removes stealth when you teleport to allies.

Suggest : Skillfull infiltrator

Increase your base run speed by 10%/20%/30%, and your Deflect Chance by 3/6/9%.

Suggest : First Strike

Deal 30/40/50% extra damage on your first attack in combat and increase your Resistance Ignored by 0.5% per point over 10 points of your Dexterity stat for 4/8/12 seconds.

Suggest : Lurker's Assault

Lurk through the Shadowfell, dealing 30/40/50% extra damages, increase your action point gain by 10/20/30%, stopping Stealth Depletion and rapidly regenerating Stealth for a few seconds.

Sorry for my english.
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    New patch just went up!!! come test!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • cjh1983cjh1983 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I could be doing something wrong, but it doesn't feel like Stealth duration has changed at all. I can't even seem to get off four swings of sly flourish before leaving stealth. I don't mind if TR becomes a difficult class to play, but as it is even after this patch, the stealth mechanic seems very unforgiving.

Can stealth drain ONLY on at-will/encounter usage, and not time? I feel like this thing gets no usage out of stealth most of the time.
  • hadukhanhadukhan Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    cjh1983 wrote: »
    I could be doing something wrong, but it doesn't feel like Stealth duration has changed at all. I can't even seem to get off four swings of sly flourish before leaving stealth. I don't mind if TR becomes a difficult class to play, but as it is even after this patch, the stealth mechanic seems very unforgiving.

Can stealth drain ONLY on at-will/encounter usage, and not time? I feel like this thing gets no usage out of stealth most of the time.

+1 why should time reduce our stealth
  • crusherbeastcrusherbeast Member Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    We are making some fairly large changes to Control Wizard single target powers to improve their PVP presence and improving both of their Presence class features to make them more competitive choices with the Paragon features.
    • Arcane Presence: Now also passively increases your recharge speed by 5/10/15%.
    • Chilling Presence: Damage bonus increased to 2% per stack (per rank) and is doubled on Frozen targets.
    • Chill Strike: This power now activates 40% faster.
    • Entangling Force: This power now activates 40% faster.
    • Repel: This power now activates 40% faster.
    • Ray of Enfeeblement: This power now activates 40% faster.
    • Icy Rays: Targets can now be marked while moving.
    • Icy Rays: The follow up portion of this power now activates 40% faster.
    • Sudden Storm: This power now activates 40% faster.
    • Fanning the Flames: This power now activates 40% faster.
    This should reduce how easily most powers are dodged against a Wizard, making them a dangerous ranged threat with more power options to control or damage foes.

Thank you all for your continued feedback!
    Chris "Gentleman Crush" Meyer

That is why i would like to ask respectively to fix TR powers. TR is nimbe class unlike mage in any mmo i have played that is why fair would be if you changed that:
    • shadow strike activates 50% faster
    • smoke bomb activates instantly
    • impossible to catch fixed that not activates while proned
    • blitz activates 50%-40% faster
    • lashing blade activates 40% faster
    • gloaming cut activates 40% faster
    • shocking execution activates 40% faster
    After these changes we can say that control and mage class is not advantaged towards nimble and melee class as rogue.
    Tairev-TR(All kind of killing tools)
    Asha-DC(Faithful-Anointed Champion)
    Vilgefortz-CW(Thaumaturge-balance)
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Mod 5 is going to launch way too soon. Class balancing is nowhere close to being finished....
  • cjh1983cjh1983 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    To add onto the post I just made, it seems like the damage output is probably right about where it needs to be. It looked like smoke bomb is triggering some capstones now and not giving the bonuses. There's probably a few clean up tasks to be done but it looks like it might be coming together.

The change made this week to deplete stealth based on damage taken sounds good, but doesn't seem pratical with TR defense being as low as it is. What are the odds that a TR will ever get hit in end game content for less than 10% of it's health? For example - while using duelist flurry I lost an entire stealth bar in one hit to a Dire Bear in IWD.

I think one or two of the following changes might seal the deal:

• Slower base stealth depletion to allow time to actually use skills
    • Elimination of stealth lost to time
    • Cap on how much stealth is lost based on damage
    • Elimination of stealth lost to damage
    • Faster stealth restoration rate
    • Lower stealth loss to at-will usage
  • barzahbarzah Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Holy

Def please retest the Gloaming cut saboteur build because the new change just make it even more easier to stay in stealth without proper feat & equipment. All you need is an impact shot + 1 restealth encounterr (SS or Bait), or you can add both to stay in stealth for like.....forever

The main culprit is gloaming cut itself, as it doesn't drain the stealth bear instead of adding 10% with 'sneaky staber' sabo feat. Just make it drain 15% stealth bar like other at-will (only 5% with feat) while give it compensation in return like faster animation when casting at stealth mode, or increase the damage dealth.
  • suddenlyslowsuddenlyslow Member Posts: 818 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    morenthar wrote: »
    I was predicting a first or second week of December roll-out. When I found out it was Nov. 18th it was pretty much a "facepalm" moment.

Devs have made some serious strides with a lot of stuff, but the release is going to be too darn soon.

As it stands now that is what bothers me. I hate to invest in any particular build as they exist currently since I don't think they are quite there yet. I hate to buy a race reroll just to retrain stats as well and hope that something is addressed so that I don't have to stay in limbo on release or have to buy x 2 when they finally get it sorted. Also my dex belt makes me curse now...
  • hadukhanhadukhan Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    PTS 8/11 update feedback ;)

Abilities

Bait and Switch: This hasnt changed at all or the changes are so minimal it has no impact on gameplay. The TR community is relying on the BnS update for some much needed survivability so please make this pull like a GF can!

Sly Flourish: Boost to damage is nice and the debuff with wicked reminder works great on tough mobs. A slight increase to attack speed and this is good to go! 5%-10%

Smoke Bomb: Great damage! Now just needs faster activation time to be in-line with everyone else :|. We see the smoke go off but takes a second or so for the effect to work. This could be latency related.

CoS: Stacking Damage is great, now give us back the original base damage and this at-will is ready for mod5. +15% base.

Path of the blade: I cant decide if this is useful or not, the spread damage is nice but the amount it ticks for is so small that its not worth slotting.
    Suggestion: Pulses 3 times for the same amount of damage. Stealth: Pulses once like a mini whirlwind OR Pulses 3 times and slows targets.

Shadow Strike: Still extremely important for survivablity and getting the TR into stealth to make the most of the new capstones. This ability does negligible damage and there is no reason to put any more than one point into it.
    Suggestions:
    -Each point reduces activation time by 0.5 seconds (at level 3 it can be used whilst moving, seems fair seeing as how it barley does more than 1.2k damage and is a fundamental ability right now.)
    or
    -each point doubles base damage
    or
    each point "your suggestion here" nothing lame please

General Performance
    Its getting there one weekend at a time but there is only one left before launch. Here are some issues that need to be looked at.

Cooldowns: TR has the highest Cooldowns in the game, Lashing, PotB and BnS to name a few are near or over the 20s mark base. Please revise these to make them more balanced with other classes.

Ability activation time: Progress has been made with Dazing Strike, now we need a few others to be ammended such as blitz, smokebomb and shocking execution ( oh and fix shocking exec damage too, new sly flourish 4th hit lands harder than SE sometimes(seriously this is our final paragon daily and it hits for peanuts, it should do MASSIVE damage!)) .

Stealth: Is a mess in terms of mechanics. As cjh1983 stated here are some suggestions:

Slower base stealth depletion to allow time to actually use skills
    Elimination of stealth lost to time
    Cap on how much stealth is lost based on damage This per second would help
    Elimination of stealth lost to damage
    Faster stealth restoration rate
    Lower stealth loss to at-will usage

Survivability: Extra dodge rolls help ALOT and when Bait and switch gets ammended the TR will have good options for survivability in PVE. However the class at its base needs its base defensive abilities tweaked.

Suggestions:
    - Many users have suggested tweaks to ability scores so that we can get higher deflect scores without having to sacrifice too much. (DEX fixed to give +1% per level above 10)

- Change Disciple of Strength to Disciple of Dexterity. My head hurts when i think about why this feat is in the rogue tree and not the GWF tree (which it is in a different name)

- Faster run speed (based on CON or STR).

- Consecutive usage of At-wills adds a deflect buff. 0.5% per stack, stacks 20 times lasts 10 seconds to chain the next assault together. (something like that) Could be implemented as a Class feature or into the innate class ability. This way the TR isnt running 50+ deflect at the start of a pvp match, but is rewarded for not running away by gaining defense.

- Immunity Frames for BnS, blitz

Overall

You guys are doing great work, keep it up and dont let aggro forum kids from putting you off your job. The TR is finally heading in the right direction and confidence levels are rising that the class will be lifted out of the obsolete box and back up on the podium with the other classes.

Now we just need these last few issues looked into and the class will no longer be shunned on the streets of PE.
  • lococatt91lococatt91 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 162 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    I tested all 3 builds and this is my opinion.
    Stealth is only good to close distance to your target. 6sec is too short and once your out of stealth your really not going to get it back unless you slot shadow strike.
    To have longer stealth you have to focus everything to get it and the new gloaming cut is too weak to make this path viable.
    The new smoke bomb is great. decent AE damage and daze. With high recovery im at 14.5sec refresh. I think this is too long and would like to see about 12sec.
    Stealth is required for many of the TR abilities but the new stealth mechanic has reduced the TRs ability to stay in stealth too much.
    I think lowering the refresh times on many of the TR encounters and adding some CC breaks to certain encounters (like deft strike) would go a long way to increasing TR survivability in the new non stealth neverwinter.
  • vteasyvteasy Member Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Suggestion: Shadow Strike (extra points)

ok here are two facts. DoTs are the bane of our existence and shadow strike does infant baby damage. IE no point to putting 3 points in it.

Here is my suggestion.
    Shadow Strike refills stealth bar, removes 1 dot, reduces target defense 5%
    +2 Points removes 2 dots reduces target +5% defense
    +3 Points removes all dots reduces target +5% defense

This would be soooo useful both in pvp and pve. What are you thoughts TR's?
    edited November 2014
    Initial Feedback

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WE CRAZY AoE TRs NAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOW !!!!!

More details, right after these messages.
    edited November 2014
    Initial Feedback

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WE CRAZY AoE TRs NAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOW !!!!!

More details, right after these messages.

i fail to see the crazy aoe however gj on smoke bomb, damage is not to crazy.. just balanced.
    really nothing to say. i like it.

now please cooldowns reduction, survivability buffs, revert gloaming nerf and we are set.
  • ikapamkikapamk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 294 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    Aight, so:

Feedback
    • Smoke Bomb - Damage added is just about right - slightly less than SF, but enough that, when dodging away, significant damage is still rolling in. Unfortunately, I had a few misfires with the power. Any time I hit SB then either rolled away or proceeded to use other attacks, I got the sound effect (instantaneous), but no smoke bomb
    • Sly Flourish - Had no problem with it. Especially came in handy on larger HD creatures
    • Cloud of Steel - Again, no issues here. Well done
    • Activation Times - I don't mind having to pause briefly to use my encounters, but The cast times for certain encounters is too long. Some, like PotB and Smokebomb require you to come to a complete stop mid-combat and wait for the power to activate. Others, like Blitz, ITC and VP, take just a tad bit too long to use comfortably and fluidly without stepping to the edge of combat for some protection
    • Cooldowns - Certain powers are just too long on cooldowns. I can understand LB being long if it's doing massive damage, but please keep all base CDs below 15 sec. That would make a big difference in QoL and smoothness of play
    Carpe Jugulum
    Sharra Del'Armgo - SW Trapper Hybrid HR
    Ogghra Bar'Ghuzumn - MI Scoundrel TR
    Vænna Thrymskjöldr - IV Protector GF
  • vteasyvteasy Member Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    ikapamk wrote: »
    Aight, so:

Feedback
    • Smoke Bomb - Damage added is just about right - slightly less than SF, but enough that, when dodging away, significant damage is still rolling in. Unfortunately, I had a few misfires with the power. Any time I hit SB then either rolled away or proceeded to use other attacks, I got the sound effect (instantaneous), but no smoke bomb
    • Sly Flourish - Had no problem with it. Especially came in handy on larger HD creatures
    • Cloud of Steel - Again, no issues here. Well done
    • Activation Times - I don't mind having to pause briefly to use my encounters, but The cast times for certain encounters is too long. Some, like PotB and Smokebomb require you to come to a complete stop mid-combat and wait for the power to activate. Others, like Blitz, ITC and VP, take just a tad bit too long to use comfortably and fluidly without stepping to the edge of combat for some protection
    • Cooldowns - Certain powers are just too long on cooldowns. I can understand LB being long if it's doing massive damage, but please keep all base CDs below 15 sec. That would make a big difference in QoL and smoothness of play

what about halving Lashing Blade cool down if you miss?
    edited November 2014
    rayrdan wrote: »
    i fail to see the crazy aoe however gj on smoke bomb, damage is not to crazy.. just balanced.
    really nothing to say. i like it.

now please cooldowns reduction, survivability buffs, revert gloaming nerf and we are set.

Hardly. It's a 10k AoE damage applied in the effect area vs. unlimited targets. Not so great in PvP, or fighting one or two enemies, but with the AoE TR setup I showcased, that's a significant increase of damage that can be chained from 1 AoE daze to another. :D
    edited November 2014
    Hardly. It's a 10k AoE damage applied in the effect area vs. unlimited targets. Not so great in PvP, or fighting one or two enemies, but with the AoE TR setup I showcased, that's a significant increase of damage that can be chained from 1 AoE daze to another. :D

SMOKE BOMB: PVE wise it's the best thing happened

PVE is perfect now with that buff ! PERFECT ! scoundrel get a +25% damage on it, executioner a 25% more damages for all enemies below 70% hp, saboteur a refill of stealth. PERFECT ! NO OTHER WORDS.

BUT Please...really....keep all the cooldowns down 15 sec just please.
    hard buff survivability out of stealth and for me we are done.

then performances would be based on skill and not on overpowered things or mechanics.

just for the note: really underperforming skill are impact shot, shocking execution, shadow strike could use a faster animation.
  • ikapamkikapamk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 294 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    vteasy wrote: »
    what about halving Lashing Blade cool down if you miss?

I don't really use LB, so it wasn't on my mind, but that's a good suggestion.
    Carpe Jugulum
    Sharra Del'Armgo - SW Trapper Hybrid HR
    Ogghra Bar'Ghuzumn - MI Scoundrel TR
    Vænna Thrymskjöldr - IV Protector GF
  • heruwath1heruwath1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I want to thank CRYPTIC devs for making this the first rework that makes 90% of the class supporters UNHAPPY before the mod comes to live and the remaining 10% within 2 weeks from the launch.Plus making it the first rework that is gonna please classes such as HR,CW,SW even more. CONGRATS

PS PLZ DONT REMOVE THIS POST
This discussion has been closed.