test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Daigotsu: Scourge Warlock Guide, by "Leeroy Jenkins" of GWF Fame... ;)

kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
edited June 2015 in The Nine Hells
Greetings all!

To begin thanks for taking the time to read this guide... It's based on my experience on the test shard leading up to Mod 4, and since with leveling up my Scourge Warlock on live.

Daigotsu - Tiefling Scourge Warlock : Fury Tree Build

Note: Mod 6 Update can be found starting at the top of page 33 of this guide, which is HERE!

Again the below information isn't necessarily wrong, and it is a good starting point, however much is obsolete!!!

Race: The best races, in my opinion, are Tiefling, Human, and Dragonborn. Currently I selected Tiefling as I wanted to see how the Race worked out.. Though I believe Dragonborn/Human Racial Traits are completely viable, and in some cases may be better DPS wise.

Stats: I went with +2 Con and +2 Cha, with a start of: 18 Con, 12 Int, 18 Cha, 10 in everything else. I put 6 Points, during leveling, into Con and Int, to reach a final allotment of - 24 Con, 18 int, 20 Cha, and 12 in everything else.

Link to Neverwinter Calc Build: http://nwcalc.com/sw?b=pa2:4yh4j:b8e4,1r0iu23:bz0zv:60000:60000&h=0&p=hlb

Feats:

Heroic Tier -

Weapon Mastery - 3/3
Energizing Curse - 4/5 (Can be 5/5 if you drop one from Weapon Mastery)
Empowered Rituals - 3/3
Determined Casting - 5/5
Devastating Critical - 3/3
Blood Pact of Cania - 2/5 (5/5 if Human)

Fury Tree -

Critical Promise - 5/5
Offering to the Prisoner - 5/5
Executioner's Gift - 5/5
Brutal Curse - 5/5
Murderous Flames - 5/5
Creeping Death - 1/1

Temptation Tree -

Vengeful Curse - 5/5

At-Wills -

Hand of Blight
Dark Spiral Aura/Hellish Rebuke

I am starting to prefer Dark Spiral Aura while running through dungeons, as if you are conscious of using it when you have 3 spirals I've found it to be good damage. Particularly since my style of playing the Fury Warlock is to stay at decent range and not getting into Melee if I can help it. Thus limiting the use of Hellish Rebuke. However if you are getting hit a lot, and/or prefer to play closer to the action you can use Hellish Rebuke to good effect!

Encounter Powers -

Killing Flames
Dreadtheft
Warlock's Bargain/Fiery Bolt

Killing Flames and Dreadtheft are pretty much self explanatory for the Fury Warlock. Though I'll touch upon proper use of Dreadtheft in a bit... Warlock's Bargain (is my preference over Fiery Bolt) as it's Necrotic Damage, and leaves a lasting curse on the target, so it's good to lead off with on an Elite mob, then Killing Flames/Dreadtheft-ing them. Fiery Bolt I can see use in a more AoE centric runs, if needed. It has it's merits, however I prefer the Necrotic Damage and the non-consumable curse of Warlock's Bargain most of the time.

Now Dreadtheft is an superb Encounter Power, and I've found that it's target/use is paramount to maximizing DPS. Usually when I target an Elite Mob (or a Boss with lots of adds) I tend to run in a large circle around them. This allows me to find the best point to pause on max add killing (if that's available) and to avoid AoE targeting effects as I am constantly moving. Normally I prefer clockwise, however I've been training myself to be able to go counter clockwise so that I can maximize my damage based on the position of the enemy. Dreadtheft is the key aspect of maximizing DPS for the Fury Warlock, so I recommend practicing with it religiously until you feel comfortable moving in all different directions, with being able to double back for better positioning as necessary.

Dailies -

Tryannical Threat
Anything Else Your Heart Desires...

Tryannical Threat is the Alpha and the Omega of the Fury Warlock build. Maximizing AP Gain, and popping this bad boy whenever you have the chance (strategically of course!) will allow you to absolutely melt adds faces, particularly by following it up with Dreadtheft. If you have time, I tend to build it up to start a dungeon and/or boss fight. Before moving forward, I pop it, then move/Shadow Walk forward into range, drop 1-3 of the Tryannical Curses on the appropriate bad guys and then the DPS Festival of Awesomeness begins with Dreadtheft. Though depending on cool downs you can lead off with Warlocks Bargain/Killing Flames if you'd like.

Basically... Practice, practice, practice. When you get this down, it should be simply awesome, particularly when you're able to maximize AP gain via feats/companions/artifacts.

Passive Class Abilities -

No Pity, No Mercy
Shadow Walk/Flames of Empowerment

No Pity, No Mercy is simply an ama-za-zing Passive Class Ability. Granting Combat Advantage gives you a great increase in damage, and it can hit multiple targets when you Dreadtheft. It lasts for 2 seconds, and with my current Crit Chance of about 35% I am Crit-ing over a 1/3 of the time. This should never, ever, leave your bar as a Fury spec.

Shadow Walk is my preferred second Class/Passive ability as it allows me more ability to change position faster, in short bursts or longer sustained runs. I just really enjoy it's ability to allow me to be where I want to be as fast as I possibly can be. Flames of Empowerment I find useful when I want to save my Tryannical Threat for later on, thus obviously increasing my DPS. I'd say it overall increases DPS in a run more, but the Shadow Walk allows you to be where you want to be and also assists. It is basically a playstyle decision on my end.

Equipment:

Here I will touch upon a few key equipment choices...

First and foremost, maximizing AP Gain. For that I highly recommend the Thayan Book of the Dead and the Devoted Cleric Artifact: Sigil of the Devoted. I currently have the DC Artifact and it's in my active spot, and will thus remain their indefinitely. The Thayan Book of the Dead will replace the Dragonborn Artifact: Heart of the Red Dragon as soon as I get one. It's pretty self explanatory, as you want to get as many Action Point Increases as possible.

My other Artifact is currently Kessel's Spheres of Annihilation.

Mainhand, Fabled Fomorian is the way to go IMO as it's set bonus and stats are better for a DPS Warlock. My Lifesteal is around 12% w/Endless Consumption and I'm perfectly fine as is.

Armor, Accursed Diabolist. The proc rate of this, particularly with Dreadtheft is amazing, and highly recommend it. Different builds use the other sets, but this is still the alpha set IMO.

Enchantment, I prefer Perfect Soulforged and Perfect Lightning. Soulforged for those times you do die, why Lifesteal isn't enough... Get rez'd then Shadow Walk to freedom. Perfect Lightning procs so much with many of our abilities, I've found in my testing it to be the best. However Perfect Vorpal is definitely viable and with some changes in the build could be close or surpass DPS. It merits more testing honestly...

I'll be posting a pic of my current gear in a coming post, so you can see my other stuff also...

Current Companions:

Ioun Stone of Might (Purple)
Wild Hunt Rider (Purple)
Laughing Skull (Purple)
Dancing Blade (Blue)
Erinyes of Belial (Blue)

I prefer Ioun Stone of Might to Radiance, as I prefer the Stamina Gain bonus over the stat bonus's the Radiance gives. Just personal preference here...

Wild Hunt Rider is silly good with Dreadtheft.

Laughing Skull, a free 1000 GS increase for everything but boss fights? SIGN ME UP! Switch to whatever you want before boss fights.

Dancing Blade/Erinyes of Belial - These are for increased damage via crits, however I do want to get a Lightfoot Thief and possible drop the Erinyes, however at Purple it is 10% Severity increase which is a REALLY good bonus, thus Dancing Blade will leave first.

Special mention for the Sprite(s) that can increase AP Gain, as I am considering them also!

Boons - I'll have pics up soon, but this is what I will be doing (I have full Sharandar/Dread Ring, and working on the rest)...

Sharandar -

Dark Fey Hunter - +250 Power
Fey Precision - +250 Critical Strike
Elven Haster - +2% AP Gain
Elven Ferocity - 400 Arcane Damage
Elivish Fury - 20 Power for each enemy killed, lasts 45 seconds, can stack up to 30 times

Dread Ring -

Reliquary Keeper's Strength - +125 power/Movement
Evoker's Thirst - +250 Lifesteal
Forbidden Piercing - +250 Armor Penetration
Shadowtouch - 1k Necro Damage randomly
Endless Consumption - Chance for 3x Lifesteal Healing

Icewind Dale -

Encroaching Tactics - +250 Combat Advantage
Refreshing Chill - +250 Stamina Gain
Rapid Thaw - +250 Recovery
Cool Resolve - +500 Power depending on how much Stamina is missing
Winter's Bounty - +10% AP Gain when killing a target. (Cannot wait for this one!)

Tryanny of Dragons -

Dragon's Claws - +200 Power
Dragon's Gaze - +200 Critical Strike
Draconic Armorbreaker - +200 Armor Penetration
Dragon's Greed - +200 Lifesteal
Dragon's Fury - +3% Critical Severity

So that's the basic gist my friends... I'll be fleshing this out with some pics, etc., in the coming days.

Feel free to ask questions, render constructive criticism, and let's make this build the best it can be!

<meme removed>
va8Ru.gif
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Gear:

Gear_zps0fba3e4a.png

Stats:

Stats_zpsc6528edf.png

Healing_zps9f1170ae.png
    Defense_zpsd4a3024d.png
    va8Ru.gif
    edited August 2014
    Companions:

Companions_zps0c10831a.png
    va8Ru.gif
  • voltomeyvoltomey Member Posts: 1,052 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    Oh what path are you gonna do
    Gang Busters PvP Guild Recruiting When Mod 6 goes live Pm Me for more Info If you have any Paladin question Message Me and i will get back to you ASAP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2014
    Greetings all! :cool:

I just wanted to chime in with some updated strategy from the Warlock – Fury spec perspective…
    I’ve been consistently out DPSing all comers in DDs so far. The combination of being to initiate from a distance, keeping Tyrannical Threat up often, maxing DPS options (Crit Severity Companions, DC Artifact, etc), and most of all positioning for powers, have made it possible.

Now I’ll readily admit I am pretty darn well geared, and should be fairly well maxed out after the 2x Refinement Weekend. However I believe the positioning and use of Encounters is a key component of how a player can maximize their DPS in this build. The general rotation to initiate combat, for me, has been if Tyrannical is available to lead off by tagging the biggest baddie in the room, then following with Warlock’s Bargain, Killing Flames, and then Dreadtheft. Now, I do realize that Killing Flames doesn't do max damage when a baddie is at near full health, however it still does respectable damage. Plus the cool down on Warlock’s Bargain is 11.3 Seconds, and Killing Flames is 10.3 Seconds currently for me. Thus I only have to wait a few seconds once Dreadtheft is done to start nuking again.

Dreadtheft is our bread and butter Encounter Power where a great deal of our damage, and stacks of Creeping Death, occur. So positioning it on the biggest baddie and the one who will arguably live the longest, is paramount to maximizing the carnage you create. Then comes the moving around… Very rarely will I stand still and Dreadtheft, or stand still at any point really. Major reasoning for that is that Warlocks are easy to CC by PvE baddies or PvP enemies, thus keeping your feet moving is important to staying alive. Also it allows you to angle your Dreadtheft, and other Encounters, as necessary. You should practice on the target dummies, or on groups of adds (I’d suggest the Dread Ring for that as geographically is pretty open, but has other enemies you have to be aware of), by rotating both left and right in large circles around them. Practice cutting back and forth a bit also. What this will do is give you the experience in watching the baddies to see where they are moving so you can maximize targets. It will also keep you from falling into red circles/zones to avoid damage/CC. Over all it will just make you a better player, which is why I recommend trying it out!

Also for the use of Shadow Slipping, that is basically your get out of jail free card… I use it in more of a short burst mode, trying to angle to just outside dangerous areas. Every moment you’re Shadow Slipping you are not doing damage. Thus you want to minimize it as much as possible, while also being able to save a large burst of it in case things get FUBAR’d… ;)

I’ve also been starting to test the build in PvP a bit, and yes I am going in as a ‘Glass Cannon – Range DPS – Support Mode’, and I’ll have further information on that in the coming days/week.

Keep on rocking guys and gals!
    va8Ru.gif
    edited August 2014
    voltomey wrote: »
    Right now looking at Fury... So I can melt enemy faces! :D

PS - You messed up my placeholders goof! lol
    va8Ru.gif
    edited August 2014
    One last one, before Voltomey responds in the middle again! :P
    va8Ru.gif
    edited August 2014
    One last one, before Voltomey responds in the middle again! :P

LoL I Will ask zeb or a mod to remove it i am sorry and i hope you have better lucky in fury then i did i really didn't like it
    Gang Busters PvP Guild Recruiting When Mod 6 goes live Pm Me for more Info If you have any Paladin question Message Me and i will get back to you ASAP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2014
    LoL I Will ask zeb or a mod to remove it i am sorry and i hope you have better lucky in fury then i did i really didn't like it
    Oh no apologies necessary man, leave it... It's funny! :)

Well I had a lot of fun as Fury on the test hard, so may as well try it again on live! Might switch to Temptation, but to begin Fury all the way! :D
    va8Ru.gif
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    It'll be interesting to see what you end up with. I've gone fury myself, plenty of dps in pve it seems like and still lots of dps in pvp but if they cc you you're dead.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Oh no apologies necessary man, leave it... It's funny! :)

Well I had a lot of fun as Fury on the test hard, so may as well try it again on live! Might switch to Temptation, but to begin Fury all the way! :D
    Worry not! We can merge and fix any posts that mess up a flow of OP info posts, indeed! So, if the time arises and you need that or even this or any post removed, merged, melded, chosen, transmuted, soul siphoned, looked at funny, exorcised, or.. anything really - just PM me or any Moderator.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    charononus wrote: »
    It'll be interesting to see what you end up with. I've gone fury myself, plenty of dps in pve it seems like and still lots of dps in pvp but if they cc you you're dead.
    Ya CC is death, so you must be a master of the short burst Shadow Walk tags. I am far from it, and probably won't be PvPing much with him honestly... However I'll do a little to see what's up. Currently looking at Perfect Lighting to rock face with. :)
    va8Ru.gif
    edited August 2014
    zebular wrote: »

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
    Many thanks Zeb, keep rocking mi amigo! :)
    va8Ru.gif
    edited August 2014
    Fury = Warlock puddle .... I sense a whole lotta splat happening with Syrreth :)
    Wasn't an issue on the Test Shard in July... I mean sure in PvP, but in PvE it was fine with Perfect Soulforged. Now with the racial abilities of Dragonborn, staying alive shouldn't be an issue at all IMO. ;)
    va8Ru.gif
  • cayappcayapp Member Posts: 826 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Let me know if you need any help with your guide for Pve ...Houndaeer
    edited August 2014
    Really hasn't been a problem on live for me in pve. I've been working on the t2 set, and in general I run first four to join and we go. Ran one with 3 fury SW, a tr and a gwf and it was one of the fastest runs outside of multiple cw farms I've seen with no deaths.
    Yea, PvE wise our DPS as Fury is pretty darn snazzy thus far... ;)

I speak from a PvP mindset....
    No worries, and on that point one must avoid CC like the plague it is and Pew Pew until the baddies are dead! lol

cayapp wrote: »
    Let me know if you need any help with your guide for Pve ...Houndaeer
    Well seeing as how we have never conversed with each other before, not even once... I have NO idea why I would even consider doing that. Sheesh. Thanks, but no thanks...

tumblr_n2ube1AQJQ1tq4of6o1_250.gif

Houndaeer is good people, and ya man thanks for the offer, I'll definitely take advantage of it! ;)
    va8Ru.gif
  • oreonmilkoreonmilk Member Posts: 39
    edited August 2014

Well seeing as how we have never conversed with each other before, not even once... I have NO idea why I would even consider doing that. Sheesh. Thanks, but no thanks...

tumblr_n2ube1AQJQ1tq4of6o1_250.gif

Houndaeer is good people, and ya man thanks for the offer, I'll definitely take advantage of it! ;)

This simply got me ROFL! I'm excited to see how you came up with your Fury build.. I'm building a Fury myself, would love to match and compare how our build turn out. Sadly I didnt have enough time to get a lv60 in the Preview beforehand.. I'm simply going for it in Live now xD

Hope to see your build soon mate!
    edited August 2014
    I sincerely hope you come up with a fury build to prove me wrong about my experience with it and its micro heavy capstone man i really do. I mite come up with a build that dosent use the fury capstone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2014
    Fury you sacrifice a good bit of survivability for DPS, but TR's / CW's / GWF's / HR's all out DPS you so you would have to be extremely crafty and sneaky to pull off DPS while avoiding incoming damage.
    I assume you are talking burst here in pvp rather than sustained general dps.
  • twilightwatchmantwilightwatchman Member Posts: 2,007 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I sincerely hope you come up with a fury build to prove me wrong about my experience with it and its micro heavy capstone man i really do. I mite come up with a build that dosent use the fury capstone.
    I had a Fury 'lock on Preview that did beastly DPS but you are tied to a particular rotation. It's great against slow moving single targets but not so good against more mobile mobs - unless Tyrannical Curse is up.

I enjoyed playing it but on Live I've gone Damnation for a little more flexibility.
    Jenna Sunsoul - Justice Tankadin
    Aelar Hawkwind - Archer
    Karrin Feywinter - Mistress of Flame
    Errin Duskwalker - Executioner
    Darquess - Soulbinder
  • cayappcayapp Member Posts: 826 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    LOL>..you got me there. I finished up the nether set last night as well. So I have both the full AD and NM sets. I had Some interesting results in a few dragon fights last night switching sets, both sets have the exact same enchants. Runny fury at the moment, but do not have nearly all my boons.

Observation on live so far, I can easily get great success in the dragon HEs with either set, however from testing the "great Success" and tracking great succee vs encounter completed is just brokern.

On one encounter I was the top DPS and 2nd in HPS and got encounter completed and no great success.

Another encounter I was 7th in DPS and 3rd in HPS and got great success. I have a number of odd occurrences of these.

After the changes to the AD set, not gonna to go into what the AD set was providing on preview as we are on live, the AD set will account for around 1/3 of you total damage. When you switch to the NM set you lose 1/3 of your DPS plain and simple. I have not yet been able to test the NM with dungeons groups yet, as I was tired. Spent all day grinding dungeons yesterday for my final 2 NM pieces.

I am going to be checking how effective the NM healing is in groups today with the fury build. Keep in mind some boons later on can change these results so will have to wait and see on that part. I am leaning towards a recomendation that both fury and temptation builds get both sets, and be ready to swap them out depends on the group, dungeon or encounter.

As for armor enchantments, Soul forge or barkshield.
    Weapon Enchantment depends on if you are fury or tempation. Fury best choice is Lightning. Temptation I believe Vorpal, but need testing and I do not have a lighting enchantment on live.

Some random thoughts and issues. With the switch of the main stat from int to cha...if you go a full cha-con build you are going to have to work hard for ArmP It can be done with an augment pet, without giving up stats, but just realize until you get the right runestones and gear into your aug pet you are most likely gonna be sitting at less then 8% armp, which is not pretty in any epic
    dungeon. ( A little story, i was undecided on which aug pet I wanted, so Had not gotten one and decided to join a group for CN. Int with campfire gives me 5% damage resist ignore...and I had a whopping 262 armp with full AD gear and ancient weapon set, etc. I had a whopping 6.2% DR ignore (armp) going through CN. It was ugly, very ugly.)

I bought the cat right after that run instead of a stone for a particular reason, and I recommend the cat over any stone for the warlock. The reason being with mod 4, and also what I know is coming in the skirmish and dungeon as well as the Dragon HEs the cat's active bonus over stones is just that good. The falling damage reduction is priceless, as no matter how good you are, you will be thrown around and sometimes multiple times in a row. IT greatly reduces the falling damage.

Enough for now, time for some coffee.
    edited August 2014
    Hey guys, just hit 60 last night, and I will be throwing an update over the weekend... Pressed for time now, but I'll respond to the prior posts when I can.

Thanks for all the input mi amigos! :D
    va8Ru.gif
    edited August 2014
    Quick update:

Have a trip this weekend, but should be back Tuesday and will have my update/guide ready about then! :)
    va8Ru.gif
  • spikefr21spikefr21 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    This is a sad news but we will have to wait then.
    edited August 2014
    First post on page 1 is updated, take a gander and fire away mi amigos...

<meme removed>
    va8Ru.gif
    edited August 2014
    Update: Saw the changes to Scornful Curse in the Heroic Tree, since I am currently not using Lesser Curses, or Dreadful Curse, so probably go for Devastating Critical or Blood Pact.. :)
    va8Ru.gif
    edited August 2014
    You should try deadly hit hits pretty hard at times but then again all i do is pvp
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2014
    Few comments and thoughts.

I went human with the point of maxing blood pact and devastating so my heroics are a little different.

However my main thought is in the class features. Now the use of shadow walk isn't for dps so the dps increaser is flames of empowerment. I've been using Prince of Hell instead as my thought is that in general I'm using my daily almost as fast as I can build it up most the time. More ArP however lets me stack less darks and more radiants and still hit 24% resistance ignored, I'm thinking that this may be a higher dps option in the end.

My ability rolls are almost the same as your with the exception of I'm human and wasn't able to put +2 in cha as I put it in con. What are your thoughts on an artifact belt. I've been going back and forth seeing benefits of the int, con, and cha versions. (Cha because I despise not controling where damage goes and won't use lightning, I hate seeing that thing pull packs that didn't need to be pulled by accident, so P.Vorpal it is for me)

Finally with taking Cool Resolve doesn't taking Refreshing Chill actually lower your dps? Wouldn't Appreciation of Warmth actually net more damage?

Last the purple text for Fury Warlock is almost unreadable without highlighting the text on the default dark grey background on the forums.
  • hudman21hudman21 Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I'm really curious about the Temptation tree. I have been Damnation up to 60 and have not re-spec'd to anything else yet.

I have also read there are many broken feats in the Fury tree such as Murderous Flames.
    Life is full of drains, I prefer to be a fountain
    edited August 2014
    You should try deadly hit hits pretty hard at times but then again all i do is pvp
    I think if I was focusing more on PvP I would, though it merits testing of course! :cool:

Few comments and thoughts.

I went human with the point of maxing blood pact and devastating so my heroics are a little different.
    Yea, currently I am a Tiefling, as I think offensively it may be better then Dragonborn with their racials...
    However my main thought is in the class features. Now the use of shadow walk isn't for dps so the dps increaser is flames of empowerment. I've been using Prince of Hell instead as my thought is that in general I'm using my daily almost as fast as I can build it up most the time. More ArP however lets me stack less darks and more radiants and still hit 24% resistance ignored, I'm thinking that this may be a higher dps option in the end.
    Prince of Hell, I feel, is more of a PvP Class Ability, though I definitely see the point of using it in PvE w/Enchantments swapping. However, I'm currently at 9k Power, so I feel a class ability like Shadow Walk is more useful for my desire to be in the exact position I want as soon as possible... Just a playstyle choice! :)
    My ability rolls are almost the same as your with the exception of I'm human and wasn't able to put +2 in cha as I put it in con. What are your thoughts on an artifact belt. I've been going back and forth seeing benefits of the int, con, and cha versions. (Cha because I despise not controling where damage goes and won't use lightning, I hate seeing that thing pull packs that didn't need to be pulled by accident, so P.Vorpal it is for me)
    It will be the Plated Belt of Constitution for me. At Legendary +4 Con = +4% Damage, and I don't see another belt giving you that much benefit. However, I will readily admit that other Belts may see play based on stat allocation.. Example the ones with +400 Power will give one 2.5% more DPS from that alone, so maybe their is more merit... I'll have to research!
    Finally with taking Cool Resolve doesn't taking Refreshing Chill actually lower your dps? Wouldn't Appreciation of Warmth actually net more damage?
    It could, definitely will look into it, thanks! ;)
    Last the purple text for Fury Warlock is almost unreadable without highlighting the text on the default dark grey background on the forums.
    Ya I kinda saw that, I'll take the time to change that in the coming days... lol

hudman21 wrote: »
    I'm really curious about the Temptation tree. I have been Damnation up to 60 and have not re-spec'd to anything else yet.
    Temptation is perfectly viable, and it's worth looking in to if you want to be a party healer/buffer/debuffer... I just want to kill things fast, so I'm Fury! :p
    hudman21 wrote: »
    I have also read there are many broken feats in the Fury tree such as Murderous Flames.
    I haven't heard that it's broken, though if it is I'll obviously need to respec out of it... Where'd you see that information?
    va8Ru.gif