test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ways to beat perma stealth TRs

millertime197933millertime197933 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 124 Bounty Hunter
edited April 2014 in PvE Discussion
I have played a TR since closed beta and it is my favorite class. I have seen it nerfed into the ground over the past year or so due to people complaining about how overpowering it is. First off, the class that is supposed to be the best single target dps is going to have an inherent advantage in pvp. Especially when that damage is burst damage. That has largely been nerfed since, so now we are left with stealth. This is truly an issue where other classes just need to learn to play. Here are ways to counter TRs in stealth by class:

1. CW-Use steal time, icy terrain, or any of your dailies. Can also use COI if you get it before they stealth up. Even with tenacious concealment, stealth is gonna get broken.

2. GWF- Use slam. Frontline surge is also viable if you generally know where they are. Instead of trying to use takedown, just chase the rogue around and follow the glow of his weapon. You can keep up with your speed. Stop trying to prone the rogue because if he is face tanking you, then he has impossible to catch running and is immune to it.

3. GF-Villians menace, enforced threat, and frontline surge. This class is most vulnerable to stealth TRs, however with block, they are gonna have to face tank you eventually as you can block any ranged attacks.

4. HR-Split shot the bait and switch dummy, many of your hits will land on the actual TR. Thorn strike and split the sky will also own the TR. HRs also dodge like crazy so it is hard to consistently hit them. Stay mobile.

5. TR-fight fire with fire. Path of blades and whirlwind strike along with your bilethorn=balanced fight. Path of blades is a real pain to stay in stealth around, especially if its just 1v1.

6. DC-sunburst and chains of blazing light. Also any DoT encounters or brand of the sun if you have it prior to the rogue going into stealth will eventually break it. Burning radiance boon from dread ring is also a stealth breaker if you have a friendly around you to heal (hallowed ground if feated has a massive area), or astral shield.

Bottom line is use your AoEs folks. Even when using tenacious concealment, taking any damage will cause them to break stealth early and really mess up their rotation on keeping it up. When you start a match just look at the classes you are up against and set your loadout up accordingly. Don't want to change your loadout? Then quit crying about TRs being overpowered. If they have a high kill count it isnt because they are awesome at PVP, it is because they did a burst dps on a soft class that was already hurt. All stealth lets you do is weave around and find that easy target which is of course a main class feature. TRs are in such a bad way in PVE due to PVP nerfs that even at 15k GS I can't even get a group unless it is with my guild. Even then I beat the DC and GF in DPS and am well behind the others. CWs, HRs, and some GWFs are even better at single target dps so the class doesn't need more nerfing. Also, ELO or not, there is still a gear disparity, or maybe you make bad choices in gear selection. But a class loaded out with perfect enchants, rank 10s, best in slot gear, and someone who actually uses the PVP healing potions is gonna beat you if you aren't equally equipped/committed to gearing your toon towards PVP specifically.

Please no more nerfs and don't think it is common to solo epic dungeons with TRs. I know there are some that do it, but there are also people that duo dracolich legitimately. That doesn't mean nerf them. Soloing those dungeons isn't as easy as just staying in stealth either. Many bosses see through stealth, and the ones that don't will still fire off AoEs that cause your stealth to break. Soloing is more the exception than the rule and the general TR community shouldn't be nerfed because someone who is decked out can challenge themselves and do those dungeons. I have rank 8s, best in slot weapons/gear, perfect enchants, and my choice companions and still can only solo parts of some of the epic dungeons, not even close to the whole thing. Even if I could, it would take me hours upon hours to complete.
Post edited by millertime197933 on

Comments

• akemnosakemnos Member Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    really did we need another thread on this? just face it stealth is going to get some type of nerf. Most of us have accepted this already. there is not really a point to creating another thread to go along with the 1800 other ones already created.
  • hamletswordshamletswords Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,320 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    1. CW-Use steal time, icy terrain, or any of your dailies. Can also use COI if you get it before they stealth up. Even with tenacious concealment, stealth is gonna get broken.

These abilities suck against anyone else, and they're not all that helpful against a perma-rogue anyway.

CW needs full loadout of mostly single-target DPS spells to be effective in PVP.

Only thing halfway decent is the daily oppressive force, but 1. it's a daily, and 2. it only lets you actually attack them- they can fairly easily recover and then you're back to being helpless.
    My Harem: Dawn HR, Erin CW, Piper TR, Zoe GWF
    edited March 2014
    Which we have done in every single thread that popped up demanding a nerf. And amazingly enough you could find everything that he wrote for countering stealth in them as well.

I am not happy that my class is going to be nerfed again, and then probably another 3 times after that, but there is no use complaining about it more than we already have. In fact the last thread is still here on the 1st page (13 threads below this) at time of posting.
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I have played a TR since closed beta and it is my favorite class. I have seen it nerfed into the ground over the past year or so due to people complaining about how overpowering it is. First off, the class that is supposed to be the best single target dps is going to have an inherent advantage in pvp. Especially when that damage is burst damage. That has largely been nerfed since, so now we are left with stealth. This is truly an issue where other classes just need to learn to play. Here are ways to counter TRs in stealth by class:

2. GWF- Use slam. Frontline surge is also viable if you generally know where they are. Instead of trying to use takedown, just chase the rogue around and follow the glow of his weapon. You can keep up with your speed. Stop trying to prone the rogue because if he is face tanking you, then he has impossible to catch running and is immune to it.

3. GF-Villians menace, enforced threat, and frontline surge. This class is most vulnerable to stealth TRs, however with block, they are gonna have to face tank you eventually as you can block any ranged attacks.

4. HR-Split shot the bait and switch dummy, many of your hits will land on the actual TR. Thorn strike and split the sky will also own the TR. HRs also dodge like crazy so it is hard to consistently hit them. Stay mobile.

5. TR-fight fire with fire. Path of blades and whirlwind strike along with your bilethorn=balanced fight. Path of blades is a real pain to stay in stealth around, especially if its just 1v1.

6. DC-sunburst and chains of blazing light. Also any DoT encounters or brand of the sun if you have it prior to the rogue going into stealth will eventually break it. Burning radiance boon from dread ring is also a stealth breaker if you have a friendly around you to heal (hallowed ground if feated has a massive area), or astral shield.

Bottom line is use your AoEs folks. Even when using tenacious concealment, taking any damage will cause them to break stealth early and really mess up their rotation on keeping it up. When you start a match just look at the classes you are up against and set your loadout up accordingly. Don't want to change your loadout? Then quit crying about TRs being overpowered. If they have a high kill count it isnt because they are awesome at PVP, it is because they did a burst dps on a soft class that was already hurt. All stealth lets you do is weave around and find that easy target which is of course a main class feature. TRs are in such a bad way in PVE due to PVP nerfs that even at 15k GS I can't even get a group unless it is with my guild. Even then I beat the DC and GF in DPS and am well behind the others. CWs, HRs, and some GWFs are even better at single target dps so the class doesn't need more nerfing. Also, ELO or not, there is still a gear disparity, or maybe you make bad choices in gear selection. But a class loaded out with perfect enchants, rank 10s, best in slot gear, and someone who actually uses the PVP healing potions is gonna beat you if you aren't equally equipped/committed to gearing your toon towards PVP specifically.

Please no more nerfs and don't think it is common to solo epic dungeons with TRs. I know there are some that do it, but there are also people that duo dracolich legitimately. That doesn't mean nerf them. Soloing those dungeons isn't as easy as just staying in stealth either. Many bosses see through stealth, and the ones that don't will still fire off AoEs that cause your stealth to break. Soloing is more the exception than the rule and the general TR community shouldn't be nerfed because someone who is decked out can challenge themselves and do those dungeons. I have rank 8s, best in slot weapons/gear, perfect enchants, and my choice companions and still can only solo parts of some of the epic dungeons, not even close to the whole thing. Even if I could, it would take me hours upon hours to complete.

you speak the truth..

no more nerfs period!

leave game as it is and add new content .. leave old alone
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Path of blades is really useful like you say, I'm a semi perma, perma in PVE but more combat oriented in PVP and when facing other perma rogues PoB really messes up their rotation ;)
    Although like some others said, stealth is probably getting a nerf in the future.
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • millertime197933millertime197933 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 124 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    I will continue to post my opposition with fair arguments because after the past year, I have found that those that shout the loudest get heard. I do believe that the devs actually read these boards and take things into consideration. Permastealth is not as overpowering as everyone thinks. It is as annoying as a GWF that runs circles on a node and just pops unstoppable over and over, or an HR that dodges like crazy and uses their encounters for evasion purposes (marauders and fox shift). CWs have lots of dodges too. Hell the GF is the only class that just has to stand there and take it (which means they need a buff, not nerf everyone else!).

I also have a CW and steal time is always up because it is excellent in PVP if you get used to using it. I actually find CW the most powerful in PVP nowadays but that is partly because mine is pretty decked out. Keep in mind steal time stacks high vizier debuffs too. If you cast it immediately after teleporting into a crowd, you'll get it off. There seems to be a latency where you still "dodge" things for a second or so after your teleport. I'm just saying, if permastealth is giving your problems, look at your skills. You would dump entangling force if the other team had x3 GWFS and x2 TRs in the group would you not? If not, learn to play cuz you would be making a bad choice! There is no loadout that is effective for all opponent classes. Hell if the other team has one or two rogues that heavily use path of blades, I abandon the stealth idea and loadup my dps skills like lashing blade. Hit x when the match starts to see what you are up against, and load up the things you think will counter the other team the best. But dont come on here and cry about a class being overpowered.
  • hamletswordshamletswords Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,320 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    CWs have lots of dodges too.

We have 3 dodges before stamina runs out. That's a lot?

You obviously don't play CW a lot or something which explains why you think steal time is good in PVP.
    My Harem: Dawn HR, Erin CW, Piper TR, Zoe GWF
  • millertime197933millertime197933 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 124 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    3 dodges with stamina increasing boons means you can get that 4th one in there pretty quick. And it isnt like you are spamming dodges all the time. You can move halfway across the board with your dodges alone. Tell me you havent tried to chase down a DC with just two dodges as a melee and didnt think....Stay still! The extra one is substantial. I am never short on dodges as a CW in PVP, and if I am forced to spam it, by the time i'm out of dodges, most of my encounters are refreshed. Those 3 go a long way considering other classes like the TR and DC only have 2, and the HRs are mini dodges.

I'm not saying steal time is great for everyone, but when I play CW in PVP, i focus on AoE Dps to max HV stacks and weaken everyone. Not all classes can break CC instantly so those dazes really hurt HRs and DCs. It's a group fight after all. Casting it will break any TRs stealth in the area too as the wind up counts as multiple hits. Try hitting oppressive force and then immediately cast steal time in the middle of a crowd. Everyone is at half life or less with max HV stacks on them.
  • pointsmanpointsman Member Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited March 2014

You obviously don't play CW a lot or something which explains why you think steal time is good in PVP.

No no, miller is right. Next PVP fight, I will use Steal Time. In Spell Mastery. Also. Maelstrom.
  • hefisdohefisdo Member Posts: 709 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014

Steal Time and Icy Terrain suck really hard at 5v5.

And if I use Oppressive Force you can just ITC or gtfo w/o dying (and even return with all the powers out of CD).
    (´・ ω ・`)
  • pointsmanpointsman Member Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    So I suppose the idea is that, speaking from the CW point of view, we are supposed to completely change out all of our encounters when facing a TR vs. facing anyone else?

Oh look, here's a TR circling around me on this node, I can tell because the color is changing. Okay so I manage to kill it barely using Steal Time and Icy Terrain and Oppressive Force. Great. Oh wait, now here comes the GWF charging at me to try to retake the node. Please, wait Mr. GWF, I have to change out all of my encounters! And even if I manage to kill the GWF, the TR is back and I have to change out all of my encounters *again*, on the fly...

Do people really do this? Change out encounters in the middle of battles?
    edited March 2014
    pointsman, I change my skills all the time depending on the enemy team. :)
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • adernathadernath Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014

<snip>

You misundestand the entire point: Many people actually know how to find/hurt/adapt to permstealth TRs. But they simply do not want it, because they want you to use your skills instead of running around in stealth all the time, avoiding a fight, spamming some knifes here and there and preventing a node from capping by using easy mode.

And honestly, there is already a 50 page thread about that matter, why do you even start a new thread? Perhaps a moderator can merge this thread or close it.
    Suggestions to improve NW:
    - Dualspec
    - Better rewarding foundry and foundry pvp maps
    - Custom PvP leagues with leaderboards instead of the current 'matchmaking'.
    - Armory
    - make jumping cost stamina (to reduce hopping in pvp)
    edited March 2014

compared to the TR's 2 it actually is....
    edited March 2014
    If the TR uses ITC to get away, then desired affect achieved. The TR is off your point. The point of PVP is winning the match afterall. Sure you didnt get points for the kill, but blame the pvp point scoring design and not the necessity of nerfing a class. You contributed to victory. If you are low on life as a CW, you can spam your dodges in one direction, mount your horse, and run away too, IF YOU CHOOSE.

As I keep stating, you can't have a loudout for everyone, and having other classes nerfed to suit YOUR comfort and laziness for not wanting to adjust is not a reason to nerf a class. You also assume that you are alone on your team. What you contribute is up to you. When playing a CW, for me, I don't care about kill count or being first place, I care about getting a win so I am perfectly content with debuffing the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> out of everyone and substantially weakening the enemy force because that is the role I choose to be in and my team wins more than loses so for me it is effective. It isn't like I'm not doing dps anyways, I probably do more overall with the way I play although it results in less personal kills and a ton of assists.

The point that you are missing is that every class has skills to counter stealth. Some classes are better against some than others. CWs own HRs. TRs are really good against GWFS and GFs if they use duelist flurry and a perfect bilethorne. If the other team has a TR that is giving you problems because of stealth, then change your loadout. If the other team has a GWF that is giving you problems, then adjust for that. Its your choice what niche you want. But don't say that TRs need to be nerfed because you don't want to be adaptable. HRs dodge a lot. It is annoying. But there is a counter to it. Because there is, then there is no need to nerf. See my point?
  • adernathadernath Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    reiwulf wrote: »
    pointsman, I change my skills all the time depending on the enemy team. :)

He meant expecially in the heat of a battle - because no one is doing that (cooldowns).
    - Dualspec
    - Armory
    edited March 2014
    No I didnt mean in the heat of battle. Change at the fire when you die
    edited March 2014
    yeah I change it after dieing, so I am better prepared for the next time.
    2e2qwj6.jpg
    edited March 2014
    No I didnt mean in the heat of battle. Change at the fire when you die

You are not Pointsman. If you would read what he said, he doenst mean that you change it at the fire, but when you are fighting various classes in overlapping time periods. This makes your suggestion to slot full AoE spells not realistic, since you dont fight only the TR. At best you can change one or two abilities at the fire IMO. Still it would give you alot disadvantage against the other classes. In the end you run around to find him and put a CC on him as soon as possible.
    - Dualspec
    - Armory
  • pers3phonepers3phone Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    It is yet another Steal Time and Icy Terrain topic! Pls L2P and read it attentively!!!

May I politely add the Lantern of Revelation as well? It finds, debuffs and damages the TR :) He will be a sitting duck for whatever encounters you have left after using 2 slots for Icy Terrain and Steal Time.
    I also have a CW and steal time is always up because it is excellent in PVP if you get used to using it. I actually find CW the most powerful in PVP nowadays but that is partly because mine is pretty decked out. Keep in mind steal time stacks high vizier debuffs too. If you cast it immediately after teleporting into a crowd, you'll get it off. There seems to be a latency where you still "dodge" things for a second or so after your teleport. I'm just saying, if permastealth is giving your problems, look at your skills. You would dump entangling force if the other team had x3 GWFS and x2 TRs in the group would you not? If not, learn to play cuz you would be making a bad choice! There is no loadout that is effective for all opponent classes. Hell if the other team has one or two rogues that heavily use path of blades, I abandon the stealth idea and loadup my dps skills like lashing blade. Hit x when the match starts to see what you are up against, and load up the things you think will counter the other team the best. But dont come on here and cry about a class being overpowered.

Quoted for TRUTH!
    edited March 2014
    The problem here is most of the people complaining about this are expecting to kill the perma 1 vs 1 all the time it seems. What they dont seem to realize is that the way PVP is set up in this game is not 1 vs 1 duels. Sure a lot of them happen while other battles are going at other points but players shouldn't necessarily expect every class to be balanced for 1 vs 1 situations.
  • slushlikewindslushlikewind Member Posts: 272 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    1. CW Don't brother if you can kill a TR it only says how bad the TR is nothing more.

2. GWF You can kill average one easy, good ones may take sometime but you will get them eventually if their shocking didn't crit like a ***** on you. There are some god tier TR up there you just won't beat because that is the way it is.

3. GF you will die, I am sorry but you will die.

4. HR gratz if you are skilled/geared you can make TR cry. No TR wants to sign up to fight a good HR, it is just a pain.

5. TR well the better TR wins simple.

6. DC If you are good you can stalemate forever until you get hit by a flurry and then chained by a big *** crit shocking.

Basically in 1 v 1 those perma build or semi-perma build TR are simply god tier thanks to shocking. They can shocking you when you are at 60%, and you can actually die from it if that crits. Even if it doesn't good luck fighting with whatever health you have left. It is only a matter of time till you get killed.
    edited March 2014
    Let me clarify. I mentioned several spells that are useful, but really you only need one. If all you do is keep steal time slotted, you will mitigate that TRs stealth. Icy terrain works too but generally they can see it, and it has a smaller AoE so he can stay out of range and still throw daggers. He wont be able to run out of steal times range while tossing daggers. However the cooldown on icy terarin is much lower so depending on your playstyle, one might work better for you. I personally use steal time because of HV stacks and I find it effective against HRs who dodge a lot and make it hard to land other single target encounters. Also even if I have to dodge mid-cast, it puts some HV debuffage on other melee classes like GWF. Chill builds might prefer icy terrain but to each his own.
  • mehguy138mehguy138 Member Posts: 1,803 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Ok, I used Steal Time, then what? May be I was lucky to catch him, but then he dodges back into stealth or uses ITC.
    Ok, I knocked him down, but with 35%+ deflect and 28k+ HP I will barely do any damage, even if I crit. Even if I managed to hit him for 28k+ damage with 3 encounters+daily, soulforged will resurrect him and he will run away no matter what I will try to do.
    Ok, I landed my combo, dealt some nice damage which was enough to brought the TR below 50% health. He won't leave this node, he will hide behind the column making you think that he ran to a pot. Then, after regening some HP back he will return to the node.

Hit his dummy with Split Shot - the best advise so far. Ever. Everyone, go attack dummy, better if you do it with high damaging critical hits.

Also, Shocking Execution. You can't win a duel even if you're extremely good. The only one who can counter this is GWF with Avalanche of Steel and split-second reaction.

UPD. The only thing that can effectively counter perma-stealth - Fox Shift. It targets TR in stealth, and you just have to spam it to catch him. But still, it gets countered by dummy. And you may say good bye to that after Module 3 goes live.
    M6 almost drains your soul given how boring it is. (c) joocycuzzzzzz
    edited March 2014
    1. CW Don't brother if you can kill a TR it only says how bad the TR is nothing more.

2. GWF You can kill average one easy, good ones may take sometime but you will get them eventually if their shocking didn't crit like a ***** on you. There are some god tier TR up there you just won't beat because that is the way it is.

3. GF you will die, I am sorry but you will die.

4. HR gratz if you are skilled/geared you can make TR cry. No TR wants to sign up to fight a good HR, it is just a pain.

5. TR well the better TR wins simple.

6. DC If you are good you can stalemate forever until you get hit by a flurry and then chained by a big *** crit shocking.

Basically in 1 v 1 those perma build or semi-perma build TR are simply god tier thanks to shocking. They can shocking you when you are at 60%, and you can actually die from it if that crits. Even if it doesn't good luck fighting with whatever health you have left. It is only a matter of time till you get killed.

I love how pretty much every example you used here depends on the TR landing a daily attack. regardless of the fact that people stating CW's should use a daily is dumb because it is a daily and the fact that TR's have the slowest building daily meter out of any class....

And the fact your still talking about 1 vs 1 which is not what Neverwinter PVP is about.
  • godlysoul2godlysoul2 Member Posts: 661 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    Looks like its time to move to my GWF until after the rogue nerf when people want to nerf GWF again because rogues can no longer effectively counter it.
    edited March 2014
    If you break a TRs stealth early, they will have to wait for shadowstrike to refresh to refill their bar. Rogues can't build stealth if they are getting actively hit in combat. They have to use an ability for refresh. Take heart that if he has all these abilities to stay in stealth loaded, he does not have big hitting dps encounters loaded. Keep in mind shocking execution is a daily and TRs don't build AP as fast as some other classes, especially if they are only engaging you with daggers. A CW on the other hand builds AP very quickly as most are built to do so. Nobody can really argue that CW is the best DPS in game in every situation, single, AoE, you name it. If you don't believe this, well its hard to tell someone that the sky is blue if they refuse to believe it is anything other than green. If you break their stealth and they just run away. Then good, you just won that round! You are on the point and he is not. Isn't that the point of PVP domination? If you are a CW and just want kills, then just focus on HRs and stand on the bridge or the cliff on PVP maps and ignore everything else.
  • slushlikewindslushlikewind Member Posts: 272 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    akemnos wrote: »
    I love how pretty much every example you used here depends on the TR landing a daily attack. regardless of the fact that people stating CW's should use a daily is dumb because it is a daily and the fact that TR's have the slowest building daily meter out of any class....

And the fact your still talking about 1 vs 1 which is not what Neverwinter PVP is about.

If you even think TR has the slowest Daily building rate then you are a fool. Or math prove it don't just make claim like this when it is so clearly wrong.

When a 1 v 1 happen being able to win the trade gives pressure to the other team. And if no one in your team can 1 v 1 certain someone on the enemy team then they can use that person to keep making you to bleed point since whoever you send there would die, which force you to rotate and eventually make you lose pressure on the other place of the map.

The reason I stress on SE is because it is broken atm. A shocking if crit can completely change the fight. I can be a Nuub TR but when fighting another TR: If I land a flurry on you and you take 1 cycle of Path Of The Blade, then I SE. You could instantly die regardless of your skill/gear. It allows player to instantly kill another player who might be far more skilled/geared.

Neverwinter PVP is about rotation. But 1v1 plays a big part in it too. Let me put it this way: when both team are just as good as each other in rotation, what would determine the fight?
  • metaplexusmetaplexus Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited March 2014

Good CWs have basically infinite amount of dodges due to stamina regenerating and their timing.
  • hypervoreianhypervoreian Member Posts: 1,036 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    "3. GF-Villians menace, enforced threat, and frontline surge. This class is most vulnerable to stealth TRs, however with block, they are gonna have to face tank you eventually as you can block any ranged attacks. "

Are you for real?
    Villains menace is the worst daily of a GF and i am going to waste a slot to it?Nope.
    Enforced threat???????????????????Enforced threat?? :) Enforced threat????????? :)
    An encounter that does 2-3k dmg to a single target??? lol
    Frontline surge??And where do i know where he is??I have to know at least in general?Since we talking about stealth i don't. :)

Or you propose to waste my enc and dailies and then the rogue spams beside me and SE and from 37k hp to 16??And with all my enc and dailies on cooldown??
    And about block.
    Bilethorn reduces block meter to 0.Any not silly rogue waits the GM to go to 0 then SE then goes to a 15-16k remained GF into melee.TR has 28-30K hp and all his enc ready?
    Guess who wins.Sorry but i think your "proposals" to avoid the inevitable "nerf" to your hide and seek cheating ,eh sorry i meant playing.

You remind me of the GWfs who made ridicoulous proposals to avoid their rebalance,like to stay still and not attack them during unstopable and then attack them when you have 20kHP and their 38k hp. Deja vu again. :)