test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Official Feedback Thread: Black Ice Shaping Profession

123457»

Comments

• mardjimardji Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Is your profession asset bag full, somehow? That's where the items are intended to go, and profession bags are unlikely to have overflow capability, especially since they're so huge.

It was almost full but i had enough space for the rewards. Anyways it worked now.:)
  • flyingace1551flyingace1551 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    graalx3 wrote: »
    Black Ice Shaping
    how about rank 4 it says some tasks need rank 4 but you cant get it throught the campaign
  • cmdrsprizzcmdrsprizz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I just want to know how freaking long does it take to get the Barbarian Totem or ANY of the other gear in icewind pass. Been doing heroics there for months and zilch has dropped,no gauntlets ,nothing ! Is it a burn or what?
  • mihelsmihels Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    cmdrsprizz wrote: »
    I just want to know how freaking long does it take to get the Barbarian Totem or ANY of the other gear in icewind pass. Been doing heroics there for months and zilch has dropped,no gauntlets ,nothing ! Is it a burn or what?

Barbarian Totem should be available from ah for like 2k AD at least it used to be , obtaining gloves and main hand is almost impossible , i don't get it why they didn't add this lot to Kessell's Retreat it would be simpler farming it in Skirmish where you actually would have chance to get it instead of farming epic encounters which spawn at random and because there gather like 30+ players you can't get good reward , oh and if you get it it will be bound weapon for other class .
  • cmdrsprizzcmdrsprizz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I might as well go back to my profound gear then ,sure makes for a lot of wasted time,doesn't it !
  • nezraalnezraal Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    You need too much farming for black ice to keep the gears in t3. I run with helmet, armor, bracers, boots, hammer & knot. I feel like I am following the same mundane routine to keep up my gears in the right place. Please do something about it, thank you!
  • kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    nezraal wrote: »
    You need too much farming for black ice to keep the gears in t3. I run with helmet, armor, bracers, boots, hammer & knot. I feel like I am following the same mundane routine to keep up my gears in the right place. Please do something about it, thank you!
    Hope this helps...
    iambecks1 wrote: »
    Starting on the 23rd ( next week) is this -

Ptu1Zv9.jpg
    va8Ru.gif
  • burkaancburkaanc Member Posts: 2,186 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    they should just add all armor sets, weapons accessories and artifacts to zen store and be done with it
    Paladin Master Race
  • sireuainsireuain Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Got a radical notion -- let's not have punishing drop rates.
  • sireuainsireuain Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Seriously, I'm not sure the point of this profession. I've got "epic" drops I can't use, a huge backlog of black ice it's not worth my time to refine, and no real way of getting gear advanced except narrow, blind chance.

Why did I even get a troll bone as my "epic" reward? It's <350 AD on the auction house, and I literally have no recipe available to me that could use it, seeing as I'm a warlock. Wouldn't it be a good investment of Cryptic's resources to give some advancement (i.e. a handful of drops your class can't use into ones that we can?), instead of boobie prizes?