test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Please ban players asking for full wipe / new server.

1234568»

Comments

• mestericmesteric Member Posts: 42
    edited May 2013
    maximilious is just using the tried and true:
    "When all else fails as a comeback, use immaturity and point out their grammar mistakes." Thats 'highschool internet arguing 101' don't you know.
  • nephtnepht Member Posts: 5,826 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mesteric wrote: »
    maximilious is just using the tried and true:
    "When all else fails as a comeback, use immaturity and point out their grammar mistakes." That is 'high-school internet arguing 101' don't you know.

There fixed that for you. Also NO U!
  • flayedawgflayedawg Member Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    darksx wrote: »
    How much money did you spend playing WOW or Rift or any other MMO that made you pay to play?

I think the REAL issue is that we're talking about someone spending $750, in less than a month, on a supposedly FREE TO PLAY game.

By comparison, after EQ2 went free-to-play, I played it for more than a year & spent about $60 tops, with $40 of that going to an expansion pack.
    Fare you well
    Let your life proceed by its own designs
    Nothing to tell
    Let the words be yours, I'm done with mine ...
    edited May 2013
    <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> I forgot a ' , my whole argument is invalid now :(
  • maximiliousmaximilious Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    http://www.twitch.tv/maximilious

Come watch me on my glorious gear PVP and owning and stuff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013

Relative how?
  • syrumsyrum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 168 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Relative how?

It's not, but he thinks he's a cool kid for having a Twitch stream.
    edited May 2013
    **** double post..
  • clcmercyclcmercy Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 308 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013

Like any of us CARE about your e-peen. Welcome to a coveted spot on my forum ignore list. S

Someone bring fire and acid to kill this horrendous thing.

Occam's Razor makes the cutting clean.
  • darksxdarksx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 198 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    spyke2009 wrote: »
    The irony of you bringing this old and thoroughly refuted point up, and then sarcastically slinging the word genius around, without reading what you wrote first. Is just face-palm inducing...

The only irony here are people like yourself trying to justify your comments and telling others its okay that you spread it around over several years. seriously, if that's how many of you justify your actions they your deluded. there's no difference if one person spends the money upfront now or over several months or years.

Even WOW and many others subscription based MMOs have a pay once a year plan. I see no difference either way, the money is still spent. At the end of the day, the only thing that matters is, if that person is happy. Its not about you or anyone else.
  • davan9kdavan9k Member Posts: 66
    edited May 2013
    he is dying all the time its so funny.
    http://mmogfails.blogspot.com/ - never(exploitfree)winter
  • ozcolloozcollo Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    darksx wrote: »
    The only irony here are people like yourself trying to justify your comments and telling others its okay that you spread it around over several years. seriously, if that's how many of you justify your actions they your deluded. there's no difference if one person spends the money upfront now or over several months or years.

Even WOW and many others subscription based MMOs have a pay once a year plan. I see no difference either way, the money is still spent. At the end of the day, the only thing that matters is, if that person is happy. Its not about you or anyone else.

There is a very obvious difference. He spent that over the course of ten years while experiencing an insane amount of different content that is absent from this game. He could just as easily reach the Warcraft players money spent much, much quicker while getting less out of a product.

You're right about the customer's happiness being the only factor though, I don't really see how anyone can deny that fact. Some may be okay with dropping that much money on a game still in beta with so little content, others are obviously not.
  • natsumynatsumy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    davan9k wrote: »
    he is dying all the time its so funny.

no way! in his glorious pvp gear? gah, must be some exploit the others are using, not his fault...
    Muahuahuahua!!
  • theviking2006theviking2006 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 817 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    natsumy wrote: »
    no way! in his glorious pvp gear? gah, must be some exploit the others are using, not his fault...
    Muahuahuahua!!

The music is pretty terrible too
    edited May 2013
    The music is pretty terrible too
    let me guess, some generic techno, trance-y stuff..
    Or some death metal..got to be one of the two
  • zerokunoichi7zerokunoichi7 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This thread is so dumb...oh hold on while you guys are all arguing over something idiotic I am making quick 5 million AD.
    edited May 2013
    This thread is so dumb...oh hold on while you guys are all arguing over something idiotic I am making quick 5 million AD.
    congradulations?

I cant play while working and on conference call..so Why I'm on the forum..
    but if you want to go that route, While your making fake money, I'm arguing on a forum and earning a quick buck of real money...:)
  • tjockustjockus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Had a happy time exploiting your way? =)
  • djarkaandjarkaan Member Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Please Ban Players for asking to Ban players.
  • theviking2006theviking2006 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 817 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    let me guess, some generic techno, trance-y stuff..
    Or some death metal..got to be one of the two

Still really crappy trance-y stuff
  • revenantbobrevenantbob Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> I forgot a ' , my whole argument is invalid now :(

The internet will punish your for your hubris.
    houserin_signature.png
  • zerokunoichi7zerokunoichi7 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    congradulations?

I cant play while working and on conference call..so Why I'm on the forum..
    but if you want to go that route, While your making fake money, I'm arguing on a forum and earning a quick buck of real money...:)

I am doing that as well. Gateway OP.
  • aevlomaevlom Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It is getting out of hands in the forums, even though they have been told repeatedly by you guys that there will be absolutely no complete wipes or "new servers" they keep suggesting the same stupid thing over and over again.

Please issue ingame as well as forum bans to all these people that clearly can't read proper English.

Forum warriors, lay down your weapons you already lost.

Please ban all players calling for bans.... oh wait. Nevermind.
  • mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    aevlom wrote: »
    Please ban all players calling for bans.... oh wait. Nevermind.

Please ban all players calling for bans on players calling for bans plz......

Oh, oh.....
  • suroh66suroh66 Member Posts: 123 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    This is an open beta Op ( as you know, also please don't take this the wrong way as I agree ) they will not wipe any thing, let the idiots and trolls continue to spew their non sense. We know they wont wipe so who cares what they think? right ! :)
  • timbriustimbrius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think it's so ridiculous that some people think this game has some sort of democratic development team where the founders are like shareholders that gets to tell the developer what to do. That was not a part of the deal. It is also ridiculous how some founders were willing to support the development of the game, but now act like the game is finished and are unhappy with the product? It is still in open beta! It is still in development!

What scum the founders who do a chargeback are. They got what they paid for and are now exploiting a consumer protection service. Such lack of ethics. You bought a supporter pack and now want out? That is so shameful!

The fact of the matter is that half the playerbase would quit if there was a wipe, and never do business with PW again. Oh yeah, lets wipe the millions of manhours people have played in total so far. You would have PW shoot themselves in the foot? Stop making ridiculous demands, play the game, and be happy. I demand you ask your boss for lower pay. I demand you scrap your new car. I demand you buy stock in a company and vote to destroy their assets. Now get to it, otherwise I will go away and not make any more demands!
  • aronwenaronwen Member Posts: 102
    edited May 2013
    To be honest banning for wanting a wipe isn't a reason, but there is a certain someone who is pretty much posting things that would be seen as spam and should be banned, after all he claims to have quit so it shouldn't matter.
  • genryu20genryu20 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2
    edited May 2013
    yo maxi! lol
  • kitzakoskitzakos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It is getting out of hands in the forums, even though they have been told repeatedly by you guys that there will be absolutely no complete wipes or "new servers" they keep suggesting the same stupid thing over and over again.

Please issue ingame as well as forum bans to all these people that clearly can't read proper English.

Forum warriors, lay down your weapons you already lost.

Shut the **** up.
  • maximiliousmaximilious Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    genryu20 wrote: »
    yo maxi! lol

Sup buddy :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]