test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Please ban players asking for full wipe / new server.

Comments

• Options
    maximiliousmaximilious Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Or you for that matter who doesn't capitalize with regularity, and uses poor grammar frequently. The filth they are letting on the internet these days... It gives us professional filth a bad name.

That has absolutely nothing to do with what I said, he completely misspelled a word that has been thrown back and forth in this forums in the last couple of days... how can I take that seriously?

If you want to police people for missing a caps lock please join in the educational career, thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ozcolloozcollo Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No man, gotta let the forum warriors have it their way.

You brought all the flaming on yourself by calling for bans for players with a different opinion than your own. Should the threads be condensed into two separate threads so each side can circle-jerk in peace? Yup. Whether you like it or not, this is a major issue that a majority of the forum users are pretty passionate about, you acting holier than thou does nothing but spark a massive debate and add more flaming to these boards.

If it's truly bothering you, report a thread and move the **** on. Else you can sit on the forums crying and martyr yourself some more. I shouldn't expect more from a F2P community though.
  • Options
    syrumsyrum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 168 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    That has absolutely nothing to do with what I said, he completely misspelled a word that has been thrown back and forth in this forums in the last couple of days... how can I take that seriously?

If you want to police people for missing a caps lock please join in the educational career, thanks.

Or... English is not their primary language and they just don't know the proper spelling. I suppose you'd like to ban those who don't spell everything correctly or use proper grammar?
  • Options
    spyke2009spyke2009 Member Posts: 674 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013

What he did, was attack your grammar and poor capitalization, which is pretty much IDENTICAL to what you did, he didn't answer the post, he added NOTHING to the discussion, he merely resorted to "Ad Hominem" and I'm willing to hazard a guess, that he did it prove a point, as opposed to why you're doing it.
  • Options
    f0skef0ske Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 32
    edited May 2013
    It is getting out of hands in the forums, even though they have been told repeatedly by you guys that there will be absolutely no complete wipes or "new servers" they keep suggesting the same stupid thing over and over again.

Please issue ingame as well as forum bans to all these people that clearly can't read proper English.

Forum warriors, lay down your weapons you already lost.

Shut up.
  • Options
    nephtnepht Member Posts: 5,826 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    f0ske wrote: »
    Shut up.

I'm sorry but you have to admit that was funny XD
  • Options
    tjockustjockus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    why should I take you seriously when you type economy as "echonomy"?

Soo.. You point out a typo? All you have to come with? You know, english isnt everyones main language... But now you know that aswell...
  • Options
    davan9kdavan9k Member Posts: 66
    edited May 2013
    maximilious are you realy that stupid ? not sure......but what if ? hm....
    http://mmogfails.blogspot.com/ - never(exploitfree)winter
  • Options
    robertthebardrobertthebard Member Posts: 543 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nepht wrote: »
    But your complaining about the complainer of the complainers ......

.....hold up am I complaining about you...its spreading fast it must be air born @^@"

There has to be a cream, or something to fix this...

There is, Ice Cream... :p
    Reading comprehension is essential in a medium that requires reading for communication.
  • Options
    selaralselaral Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nepht wrote: »
    I'm sorry but you have to admit that was funny XD

Someone admit a post on a public forum was funny?!

HEARSAY!

*gets out spraybottle*

Multiple Personas, only 'One' me
    "Why should one devolve themselves to try and entertain those of a lesser mindset around them?"
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    tjockus wrote: »
    Soo.. You point out a typo? All you have to come with? You know, english isnt everyones main language... But now you know that aswell...

English is my second language, I speak Spanish as my native language and Italian as my third, that doesn't mean you can type a certain word that has been bouncing in the forum wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    syrumsyrum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 168 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    English is my second language, I speak Spanish as my native language and Italian as my third, that doesn't mean you can type a certain word that has been bouncing in the forum wrong.

Bravo! You are multilingual! Better than the majority of the world these days.

However, people actually CAN type a certain word, regardless of how many times they've seen it bouncing around in the forum, wrong. They SHOULDN'T do it, but that's just too bad. Perhaps you should find a way to help educate others in the world and stop sitting on the forums looking like a bully. (Used bully because anything else would probably get filtered! :) )
  • Options
    natsumynatsumy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

se la tua terza lingua e' l'italiano allora stai zitto per carita', ti sei messo nel ridicolo abbastanza! Idiota!
  • Options
    nephtnepht Member Posts: 5,826 Arc User
    edited May 2013

My first tongue is Japanese then Dutch then English and I'm still a moron.

Yeah I'm a white person that talks ninja you figure it out :D
  • Options
    aeschillesaeschilles Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Please ban players asking for players expressing their legitimate opinions to be banned..

Someone had to say it :P
    * Nothing is constant but change *
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    lol you must be an alien or some kind of serpent if you got 2 tongues ahahaha :D
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    natsumy wrote: »
    se la tua terza lingua e' l'italiano allora stai zitto per carita', ti sei messo nel ridicolo abbastanza! Idiota!

I have to express myself...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    tarmalentarmalen Member Posts: 1,020 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    It is getting out of hands in the forums, even though they have been told repeatedly by you guys that there will be absolutely no complete wipes or "new servers" they keep suggesting the same stupid thing over and over again.

Please issue ingame as well as forum bans to all these people that clearly can't read proper English.

Forum warriors, lay down your weapons you already lost.

I didn't bother reading all the responses....

Pot meet kettle.... I hope some said it.
  • Options
    ozcolloozcollo Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Ah, so you get to express yourself while others with a different opinion should be banned for it... Riiiiiiiiiight.
  • Options
    natejam101natejam101 Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    huh? I have spent way more than "200", I could care less. I don't want to start crafting and gathering expensive enchantments all over again which is not happening because it has been confirmed that it will not happen.

So please, stop it.

Shut up, you whiny twerp. No one cares what you have to say. Sorry that you wasted money on NWO, regardless if you care less or not.
    ASUS P8Z68 V-Pro Gen3 mobo, Intel i7 2600k, 32gb DDR3 G-Skill Ripjaws, 500gb SSD, 2TB HDD, Geforce GTX 690 x2 Sli, 1200 watt Thermaltake modular PS, Thermaltake gaming tower.
  • Options
    edited May 2013

e perche' non mi rispondi in italiano? perche' non e' la tua terza-quinta-decima lingua, ovviamente!
    Hai solo usato google translate, ****!

Crawl back on the cave you just get out from and stop spamming!
  • Options
    darksxdarksx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 198 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    sagasaint wrote: »
    another poor HotN desperately trying to reassure himself he didnt threw $200 down the drain...and failing

you guys are sadder to watch than a turtle on its back. my condolences

So tell me something that you seem to be completely ignorant about. How much money did you spend playing WOW or Rift or any other MMO that made you pay to play?

And please don't give us that I never paid <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. Many people have, start adding up those monthly charges, and I think you would be quiet surprised at just how much many of you spent on those month pay to play games.

I know of one guy who posted a comment weeks back that he played WOW and paid for it from the day it went live up until just a few months ago. We tallied it out and the guy spent well over 1800 dollars on that game. So please explain to us how spending 200 dollars was such a wasted when many others have spent 10 times that amount over several years genius?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    ozcollo wrote: »
    Ah, so you get to express yourself while others with a different opinion should be banned for it... Riiiiiiiiiight.

he have to express himself, even if he uses english when i asked him to proove me his third language is italian - he answers me in another language lol :D
    Why? cos he and italian language never faced eachother ahahaha
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    e perche' non mi rispondi in italiano? perche' non e' la tua terza-quinta-decima lingua, ovviamente!
    Hai solo usato google translate, ****!

Crawl back on the cave you just get out from and stop spamming!

I didn't respond to you in Italian because they want us to speak in English while we are using their forums. If you have anything to say to me in Italian do it in a PM I will gladly respond.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    spyke2009spyke2009 Member Posts: 674 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    darksx wrote: »
    So tell me something that you seem to be completely ignorant about. How much money did you spend playing WOW or Rift or any other MMO that made you pay to play?

And please don't give us that I never paid <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. Many people have, start adding up those monthly charges, and I think you would be quiet surprised at just how much many of you spent on those month pay to play games.

I know of one guy who posted a comment weeks back that he played WOW and paid for it from the day it went live up until just a few months ago. We tallied it out and the guy spent well over 1800 dollars on that game. So please explain to us how spending 200 dollars was such a wasted when many others have spent 10 times that amount over several years genius?

The irony of you bringing this old and thoroughly refuted point up, and then sarcastically slinging the word genius around, without reading what you wrote first. Is just face-palm inducing...
  • Options
    gralgrathorgralgrathor Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    darksx wrote: »

Because they spent that money spread out over those many years. Plunking down roughly the price of a box and a year's worth of sub on a game that isn't even out yet is foolish. Doing the same for a game that's been around for a while, has proven itself and shows no signs of going anywhere, that makes more sense.

Still, "a lot of money" is relative. If I make 5 grand a month, 200 ain't no thang. But what isn't relative is the fact that that 1800 spread out over ten years got him a lot more than 1800 spread out over 10 years in NWN will ever get you.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I didn't respond to you in Italian because they want us to speak in English while we are using their forums.

lololol, and you think they would permaban you if you answer me 2 rows in another language, right?
    How come i'm still here then? Man i fear now i'm gonna be banned, sheesh!

Go fool someone else kid, and just stop it! You barely know english, yet you try to fool everyone you're a polyglot and more than that you're trying to teach others the correct spelling.
    And this just because you want to "express yourself", right? Hah, let me have a good laugh!

Mate, go do something useful, you intoxicated these forums enough for today, i can assure you! ;)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    lololol, and you think they would permaban you if you answer me 2 rows in another language, right?
    How come i'm still here then? Man i fear now i'm gonna be banned, sheesh!

Go fool someone else kid, and just stop it! You barely know english, yet you try to fool everyone you're a polyglot and more than that you're trying to teach others the correct spelling.
    And this just because you want to "express yourself", right? Hah, let me have a good laugh!

Mate, go do something useful, you intoxicated these forums enough for today, i can assure you! ;)

Read your post because you speak of intoxication. Avoid using google translate please, thank you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    bendouverbendouver Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Emo author.

Can someone turn off the vaccumcleaner? I think i heard a loud sucking noise!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Read your post because you speak of intoxication. Avoid using google translate please, thank you.

still trying to give lessons? You're a lost cause man!

BTW i reported you, twice. For spamming and Flaming. ^^