test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Please ban players asking for full wipe / new server.

Comments

• Options
    maximiliousmaximilious Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Keep seeing the word opinion and rights, they have their rights to voice their opinions, but do so in a matter where it won't block the entire general discussion... do it in one place where everyone that shares the same ideas can discuss further.

I have my rights to voice my opinion that every single person that has made a "WIPES!!!" "SERVER!" "CHARGEBACK!!" instead of making the "new thread" join a previous one and start from there. And I still want them to get suspended.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    mesteric wrote: »
    This was on page 2...you want me to quote from the other pages also? or is one example enough?

Your version of "yea stupid, you mad? I got proof..yea you mad! /END THREAD"

Still don't see the "mad bro".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mestericmesteric Member Posts: 42
    edited May 2013
    Keep saying the word opinion and rights, they have their rights to voice their opinions, but do so in a matter where it won't block the entire general discussion... do it in one place where everyone that shares the same ideas can discuss further.

I have my rights to voice my opinion that every single person that has made a "WIPES!!!" "SERVER!" "CHARGEBACK!!" instead of making the "new thread" join a previous one and start from there. And I still want them to get suspended.

And want you will continue to do...I want a lot of things. I don't get them either.
    If anyone can demand people get suspended for making lots of posts about stupid ****, none of us would be able to login, by someone elses demand.
  • Options
    mestericmesteric Member Posts: 42
    edited May 2013
    Still don't see the "mad bro".
    its there..the cocky assurance of your retort in finalized form using mockery and names...trust me, its in there.
  • Options
    spyke2009spyke2009 Member Posts: 674 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Keep saying the word opinion and rights, they have their rights to voice their opinions, but do so in a matter where it won't block the entire general discussion... do it in one place where everyone that shares the same ideas can discuss further.

So instead of saying

"I want the moderators of this forum to merge the threads, and make a sticky about the matter. Which they're SUPPOSED to do, and then react to new threads on the subject in a manner which stays in line with the T.O.S"

Your response is

"I want players who make redundant threads on this subject suspended"

You do realize full well, that this in itself is a redundant thread, and you've only kept it alive by feeding flame and making bad arguments?

But it's ok, I see the issue in bold. You're biased, and biased against YOURSELF.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I haven't kept it alive, people keep flaming me and personally attacking me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    fashirfashir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It is getting out of hands in the forums, even though they have been told repeatedly by you guys that there will be absolutely no complete wipes or "new servers" they keep suggesting the same stupid thing over and over again.

Please issue ingame as well as forum bans to all these people that clearly can't read proper English.

Forum warriors, lay down your weapons you already lost.

So you believe that banning the people who actually care about the game and are intelligent enough to see that this rollback doesn't solve anything is a good thing? Many other founders are calling for the same thing because they want to ensure that their investment into this game was worth it.Just because you don't want it doesn't mean it's not the decision that they should have made.
  • Options
    back2workback2work Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It is getting out of hands in the forums, even though they have been told repeatedly by you guys that there will be absolutely no complete wipes or "new servers" they keep suggesting the same stupid thing over and over again.

Please issue ingame as well as forum bans to all these people that clearly can't read proper English.

Forum warriors, lay down your weapons you already lost.

please ban people that are asking for ban's of people that are asking for stuff
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    fashir wrote: »
    So you believe that banning the people who actually care about the game and are intelligent enough to see that this rollback doesn't solve anything is a good thing? Many other founders are calling for the same thing because they want to ensure that their investment into this game was worth it.Just because you don't want it doesn't mean it's not the decision that they should have made.

You should read this last page.
    back2work wrote: »
    please ban people that are asking for ban's of people that are asking for stuff

You as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    natsumynatsumy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

more than half of the posts are yours dude... Practically you spamming.
    You said your point, you can stop now, we got it, you want ppl banned, can relax now! ;)
  • Options
    liquinliquin Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    "Wipe or I quit!"

"new server or I quit"

need say more?
    You've already said too much in this thread. You look exactly like the people you complain about.
  • Options
    pzzdachupzzdachu Member Posts: 398 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Theres one more tweet that says a rollback is inevitable, but looking through those from yesterday is kind of hard at the moment.
    You are missing the corporate double talk Max. "complete" Wipe=No, massive rollback=OK.
    Allow me to introduce myself, I am P'zzd Achu.
  • Options
    allaerraallaerra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 838 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Keep seeing the word opinion and rights, they have their rights to voice their opinions, but do so in a matter where it won't block the entire general discussion... do it in one place where everyone that shares the same ideas can discuss further.

Which is an asinine thing for you to want. Get over yourself.

Most of the people who wanted a wipe wanted it because they felt the game economy has been irreparably damaged. Only time will tell if this bandaid works and it stabilizes.
  • Options
    theloliruritheloliruri Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I guarantee if the OP were the one cleaning this mess up, he'd want to wipe it too. You can't put a bandaid over a gunshot wound, especially while the bullet is still inside. That's basically what they did.

Selfish, lazy people. Well, enjoy your broken economy!
  • Options
    nephtnepht Member Posts: 5,826 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Neverwinter needs this as epic loot.

20090624120658!Ban_Hammer.jpg
  • Options
    spyke2009spyke2009 Member Posts: 674 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013

And your response to them was to react to them and feed the flame, instead of just using the report button and ignoring them?

And then go on to make cocky remarks and asinine comments, then deny the badly veiled "u mad" argument just made a minute ago because you didn't ACTUALLY state those EXACT words, knowing full well what he meant by it.

You could have rephrased your request to be less ridiculous, but instead you've attempted to twist the whole thing around...
    If there was any sense salvageable from your thread, you lost it ages ago, and your attitude buried it completely.

You cannot blame folks calling you immature, if this is how you go on about things.
  • Options
    robertthebardrobertthebard Member Posts: 543 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    In all fairness, the mods have posted that these threads are non productive and wind up in flame wars, and check it out, I guess they were right.

I used to mod an MMO forum, and I would have locked all but the oldest thread. No point in merging them, they all say the same thing, there is nothing new or refreshing about them, and they all have just about the exact same people in them. So, just lock all but the oldest one, with a link to the preferred topic in the "locked for xxxx" post. Send out board warnings to those that start new ones despite the locks, and if they persist, give them 24 hours off to think about it. If they persist after that, then it's time for more stringent action. This way, everyone gets the message, and all the "loonies" are in the same place.
    Reading comprehension is essential in a medium that requires reading for communication.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    In all fairness, the mods have posted that these threads are non productive and wind up in flame wars, and check it out, I guess they were right.

I used to mod an MMO forum, and I would have locked all but the oldest thread. No point in merging them, they all say the same thing, there is nothing new or refreshing about them, and they all have just about the exact same people in them. So, just lock all but the oldest one, with a link to the preferred topic in the "locked for xxxx" post. Send out board warnings to those that start new ones despite the locks, and if they persist, give them 24 hours off to think about it. If they persist after that, then it's time for more stringent action. This way, everyone gets the message, and all the "loonies" are in the same place.

No man, gotta let the forum warriors have it their way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    thewongerthewonger Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Dude, you are posting more than anyone.
  • Options
    estsuestsu Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Only if you feel you must absolutely do what that poster suggests they would do. It would be typical herd mentality, but nowhere did I see a suggestion of "you must do what I do" in the post you quoted. I don't care what you do. If you're going to quit, then by all means, quit. If you're not, then don't. It's not up to us, it's up to you. If you are incapable of making that decision on your own, I can't help you, or rather, I won't. It shouldn't be up to me what you decide to do. Look at the current situation, make a decision, and then stick to it. It's simple, really. If you're going to quit, you don't need to make a thread, just git 'er done.

How did me questioning people who blindly supports a company that is clearly incapable of managing this particular MMO becomes into a post from you asking me to leave the game. Doesnt make much sense really.

And for the last time, I havent made any threads. Just posts. You probably drunk. Go back to your plumbing.
  • Options
    edited May 2013

This is flame bait, and if I were the mod here, would be grounds to lock this thread. That's the way I rolled. In reading through here, you are every bit as guilty of some of the things you're OP is about, complaining about complainers is nonproductive.
    Reading comprehension is essential in a medium that requires reading for communication.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    estsu wrote: »
    How did me questioning people who blindly supports a company that is clearly incapable of managing this particular MMO becomes into a post from you asking me to leave the game. Doesnt make much sense really.

And for the last time, I havent made any threads. Just posts. You probably drunk. Go back to your plumbing.

It really doesn't make sense because I'm not asking you to leave. Reading comprehension is essential in a medium that requires reading for communication, so reread my post and try again, or not, as you will.
  • Options
    tjockustjockus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would gladly see a complete wipe.. Why shoudl a fairly new player as myself be a victim over this insane ammount of exploits thats been going on? The echonomy in this game (AD/AD->zen conversion) atm makes new players have a hard time. As a matter of fact i think IF they dont act harder on this many more will exploit next time to catch up.. I know because it has crossed my mind now since i feel its the only way for me to have a chance in this game... Just by looking how much AD ppl seeling stuff for and how much i earn by playing the game as it should... Almost makes me quit this game. So no.. Dont ban those that want a full wipe.. Better ban those that DONT want it... They have gained from these exploits in one way or the other soo... Thoose i can live w/o...
  • Options
    nephtnepht Member Posts: 5,826 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is flame bait, and if I were the mod here, would be grounds to lock this thread. That's the way I rolled. In reading through here, you are every bit as guilty of some of the things you're OP is about, complaining about complainers is nonproductive.

But your complaining about the complainer of the complainers ......

.....hold up am I complaining about you...its spreading fast it must be air born @^@"
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    tjockus wrote: »
    I would gladly see a complete wipe.. Why shoudl a fairly new player as myself be a victim over this insane ammount of exploits thats been going on? The echonomy in this game (AD/AD->zen conversion) atm makes new players have a hard time. As a matter of fact i think IF they dont act harder on this many more will exploit next time to catch up.. I know because it has crossed my mind now since i feel its the only way for me to have a chance in this game... Just by looking how much AD ppl seeling stuff for and how much i earn by playing the game as it should... Almost makes me quit this game. So no.. Dont ban those that want a full wipe.. Better ban those that DONT want it... They have gained from these exploits in one way or the other soo... Thoose i can live w/o...

why should I take you seriously when you type economy as "echonomy"?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    vinru821vinru821 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tjockus wrote: »

agreed.. new here as well.. and this is just sickening. id rather lose my weeks worth of time than being shoved in a 3rd world economy... but they arent going to do it.. so.. oh well. Good thing romulans come out tomorrow on STO.. ill go back lol.. ( yes ironically to another PWE game lol )
    :eek:
  • Options
    thewongerthewonger Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2013

you just keep digging yourself deeper and deeper into the pit of failure and denial, lmao.
  • Options
    limbwoodlimbwood Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    huh? I have spent way more than "200", I could care less. I don't want to start crafting and gathering expensive enchantments all over again which is not happening because it has been confirmed that it will not happen.

So please, stop it.

I think you mean couldn't care less.
  • Options
    ancientwolfgr808ancientwolfgr808 Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Or you for that matter who doesn't capitalize with regularity, and uses poor grammar frequently. The filth they are letting on the internet these days... It gives us professional filth a bad name.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to find a reference to AD in my AD&D Manuals.
  • Options
    chai23chai23 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mesteric wrote: »
    Ah...the beauty of being 40+ in age. There was no internet back when I was young. Where I could talk with masses of people I didn't know, and let my young ego of wanting to strut alpha male feathers lose on to millions with no common sense filter to stop me.

I wont have the embarrassing realization when I hit 40 of going "Man I was really a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, opinionated, <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> strong, demanding ******* on the internet in my late teens early 20's" unlike many people I've came across :)

Just wait...another few years that edit mode you learned will begin malfunctioning, and in situations where your 40 year old self would have thought "ok maybe I should only think that instead of saying it out loud" your 55 year old self will go "maybe I should only think it and not say....wait, ah what the hell, say it, and hold the euphamisms". :p

The fun hasnt even really begun yet.