test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Game needs a full Character Wipe.

Comments

• Options
    denverralphydenverralphy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 145 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    taemekeg wrote: »
    Open beta.

The Open Beta battle cry does not apply when cash money is involved. Money was spent on the basis of no more wipes.

And no... There have been no links showing ADs being injected into the economy. The few threads demonstrating how, have flaws in them. Rendering them incorrect.
  • Options
    taemekegtaemekeg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 298 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    The Open Beta battle cry does not apply when cash money is involved. Money was spent on the basis of no more wipes.

And no... There have been no links showing ADs being injected into the economy. The few threads demonstrating how, have flaws in them. Rendering them incorrect.

Read the above post to yours. Thats another way to exploit it. But what ever right? I am sure there is flaws in that too....../sigh
  • Options
    orangerascalorangerascal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    OR it could be that I am just sick and tired of watching each and every game that comes out these days be ruined by people the likes of yourself who ethier are trying to protect the abuse of said exploits OR just care about thier own little bubble.

For your information, I spent half my AD on guild slots for my Guilds Bank, what did you spend your AD on?

Nothing .. i can still claim it, gearing in this game is ridiculously easy as well as selling crappy blues/epics on the AH.

The influx of founder packs caused an over-inflated economy. We got over that, we can get over the current AD exploits without a server reset.
  • Options
    timm4444timm4444 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 363
    edited May 2013
    There been a link in this thread and other posts showing how its done, just because you don't know about it doesn't mean you should be ignorant to the fact that it exsists.

The powerleveling issues took days to get noticed, by then the Foundry was flooded with nothing but *FASTEST XP EVER!!!* maps. There is alot of other compounding issues I just can;t be bothered repeating myself over, do some work and look around the forums or go youtube them and reproduce them ingame yourself, what ever floats your boat.

Floating AD in the game is steadily drying up as savvy people hold on to it to play against lower Zen exchange rates. Less global AD means lower prices across the board as the ingame economy starts to stabilize after all the chaos of "Instant AD millionaires" spending their AD on vastly overpriced items.

While the early economy did leave people who knew what they were doing with massive AD holding. They will not spend it for a time, and when the do it will be for ZEN on the exchange.

item farming will LOWER AD prices for gear. . .as supply will soon outstrip demand. . .
  • Options
    fuumanchuuu1fuumanchuuu1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    jnc87 wrote: »
    That's also highly exploitable, you can bet there are hundreds of botters just doing invocation, easy and fast AD. Just make as many accounts as you want, level two characters on each account to level 11 and make a script that logs in on each account/characters for an easy and fast AD profit. Let's say you make 60 accounts, that's 120 characters therefor 120 invocations per hour (once every 30 seconds), run it 24/7 and voila! Profit.

See? You might spend 1h completing a daily to inject 8k AD to the server and someone else injects 100k+ by exploiting.

You new to this game? You only get AD for the first 3 or 4 invocations each day and it decreases each time. WIthout a double diamond weekend going on you'd only get about 3k a character each day. Not exactly economy breaking.
  • Options
    taemekegtaemekeg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 298 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Nothing .. i can still claim it, gearing in this game is ridiculously easy as well as selling crappy blues/epics on the AH.

The influx of founder packs caused an over-inflated economy. We got over that, we can get over the current AD exploits without a server reset.

Do tell how?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    You new to this game? You only get AD for the first 3 or 4 invocations each day and it decreases each time. WIthout a double diamond weekend going on you'd only get about 3k a character each day. Not exactly economy breaking.

x 3 characters x 60 accounts? hmmmmm + leadership + free?
  • Options
    timm4444timm4444 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 363
    edited May 2013
    That's also highly exploitable, you can bet there are hundreds of botters just doing invocation, easy and fast AD. Just make as many accounts as you want, level two characters on each account to level 11 and make a script that logs in on each account/characters for an easy and fast AD profit. Let's say you make 60 accounts, that's 120 characters therefor 120 invocations per hour (once every 30 seconds), run it 24/7 and voila! Profit.

See? You might spend 1h completing a daily to inject 8k AD to the server and someone else injects 100k+ by exploiting.

except you only get AD at most 3 times a day. . .

And never over 1000 Rough AD total. . .
  • Options
    jnc87jnc87 Member Posts: 40
    edited May 2013
    timm4444 wrote: »

Are you new to exploiting? Make more accounts or add Leadership to the ecuation.
  • Options
    orangerascalorangerascal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

I'm pretty sure a company that has launched multiple F2Play websites would notice something like this. 60 Accounts at level 11 would net you around 24000 AD per day.

200 AD per character x 2 characters per account x 60 accounts.

Hardly worth the effort as you would have to level up the characters your self as their is no magic leveling bot. Your time, your equipment and the electricity would not be worth it.

The next question, is how do you launder 200 AD per character?
  • Options
    denverralphydenverralphy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 145 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013

See? You might spend 1h completing a daily to get 8k AD and someone else gets 100k+ ^^

Your flaw here is that those character slots come with a prohibitive cost to make it profitable. As well, invoking every hour does not yield ADs, which compiled with the prohibitive costs, you'd find yourself losing money, and more than likely result in removing more ADs from the game than is brought in.
  • Options
    pzzdachupzzdachu Member Posts: 398 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Hmm. I must be playing at the wrong times or in the wrong places. I have yet to earn a single AD.
    Allow me to introduce myself, I am P'zzd Achu.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    x 3 characters x 60 accounts? hmmmmm

2 characters if those are free accounts. . .

so. . .

120 accounts getting at most 1k each a day= 120k AD. . .the price of a Coulesent ward. . .
  • Options
    selaralselaral Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Do tell how?

With time. Just like how the AD exchange was rocking 700 per Zen at the start, it has gone down in price. As people spend money they will realize they can't just get that shiny for 500k anymore. Instead, people will start waiting out prices.

Also, I spent my AD on Lockbox keys and dyes. The AD I have earned has gone to help me make enchants for my gear if I was too lazy to farm it up. Which has been like..once or twice. I don't buy the wards off the AH either, I just use my 7 cel tokens for a chance since I have 2 60s (which was not hard to do mind you..but going through Mount Hotenow as a GF sucked. ._.)

Multiple Personas, only 'One' me
    "Why should one devolve themselves to try and entertain those of a lesser mindset around them?"
  • Options
    theisingguytheisingguy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 78
    edited May 2013
    That is an extremely selfish opinion, typical of someone who spent his real cash on this game.
  • Options
    tgnetblaisetgnetblaise Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Its not there fault... The devs are the ones that put out a product that is no where near polished... So many issues.. Its not even small issues that we as gamers can just look over.... The Foundry is one of them.... You gave us the right to create any content with the foundry but we can't pick what loot reward the player get and we can tell how much XP/Credit that each mob will provide on kill..... How the hell is it a exploit when you gave us the tool to create anything that we want with the foundry?

With every game that has come out with some sort of Foundry the player base will always try and find the best combination of maps, layouts, mobs, and exp reward that you the dev have provided to us.... Everyone know's this.... You call yourself nerfing the xp reward in the foundry but you messed the whole thing up because you didn't take the time to see how that change will effect the whole foundry system as a whole.... So this is the players fault?

I have hardly ever used the Foundry system in this game myself.... I think the only time i have ever used the foundry is during foundry event or for a daily.. Now I don't even do any foundry missions because they are so bad and a waste of time..
    Ahh what ever.. I'm going back to questing..
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    pzzdachu wrote: »
    Hmm. I must be playing at the wrong times or in the wrong places. I have yet to earn a single AD.

you should get some AD when you get your coins. . .then for the next 1 to 2 times after that. . .

. . .If your not getting them your bugged :(
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Your flaw here is that those character slots come with a prohibitive cost to make it profitable. As well, invoking every hour does not yield ADs, which compiled with the prohibitive costs, you'd find yourself losing money, and more than likely result in removing more ADs from the game than is brought in.

I know perfectly invoking doesn't grant AD every hour, but it grants AD, speccially the first time. You could create more accounts to get the same result or add Leadership to the thing, not that hard. (I've already seen botting sites doing that)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Read the above post to yours. Thats another way to exploit it. But what ever right? I am sure there is flaws in that too....../sigh

Why as a matter of fact, yes... There is a flaw in it.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    2 characters if those are free accounts. . .

so. . .

120 accounts getting at most 1k each a day= 120k AD. . .the price of a Coulesent ward. . .

+ leadership perks, anyways this is not an issue when you can gain 50+ million AD in less then a few days via the other method, but wha evs.
  • Options
    vestige321vestige321 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Sh_Y4jZqaD4

Still my favorite exploit. It's working as intended and free profession boxes that may contain an epic. Can be done unlimited amount of times.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    + leadership perks, anyways this is not an issue when you can gain 50+ million AD in less then a few days via the other method, but wha evs.

That exploit didn't have anything to do with injecting AD to the economy tho, just taking it away from someone...but still ;)
  • Options
    beaghan1beaghan1 Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That is an extremely selfish opinion, typical of someone who spent his real cash on this game.

I would not say typical. how can you say that?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    gohlar wrote: »
    So? Get over yourself. People who try to monitor everyone and regulate them are incredibly annoying.

Before you say anything I'm not rushing and do not have a 60.
    It so easy leveling in neverwinter, friend of mine quests and get from 40 to 50 in a day, I PVP and do that in a few hours and end up with nearly 10k honour
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    yeah, again very selfish opinion
  • Options
    edited May 2013

Are people who pay a subscription fee to sub based game selfish too?
  • Options
    pzzdachupzzdachu Member Posts: 398 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    you should get some AD when you get your coins. . .then for the next 1 to 2 times after that. . .

. . .If your not getting them your bugged :(
    Coins? The few coppers dropped Those coins?
    Allow me to introduce myself, I am P'zzd Achu.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Are you new to exploiting? Make more accounts or add Leadership to the ecuation.

Pretty sure PWI would clamp down on account that only logged in to Invocate and nothing else. . .
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    vestige321 wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Sh_Y4jZqaD4

Still my favorite exploit. It's working as intended and free profession boxes that may contain an epic. Can be done unlimited amount of times.

Nope you are lying, apparently there is a flaw, video proof is not enough these days, people need to experience it themselves.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    pzzdachu wrote: »
    Coins? The few coppers dropped Those coins?

Celestial and Ardent coins you get once daily when you invocate. .
This discussion has been closed.