test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Game needs a full Character Wipe.

Comments

• jnc87jnc87 Member Posts: 40
    edited May 2013
    timm4444 wrote: »
    Pretty sure PWI would clamp down on account that only logged in to Invocate and nothing else. . .
    Uh, you have that much faith in PWI? They didn't even perma ban any exploiter on NW if I'm not wrong...
  • orangerascalorangerascal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    vestige321 wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Sh_Y4jZqaD4

Still my favorite exploit. It's working as intended and free profession boxes that may contain an epic. Can be done unlimited amount of times.

Mine too, too bad it's been fixed and the people found doing it were banned.

You know how exploits are suppose to be handled ... rather than:

"WIPE THE SERVERS or we will suffer in damnation" approach.
  • vestige321vestige321 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    taemekeg wrote: »
    Nope you are lying, apparently there is a flaw, video proof is not enough these days, people need to experience it themselves.

Wait so you are saying that is not an exploit?? WOOT!
  • timm4444timm4444 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 363
    edited May 2013
    pzzdachu wrote: »
    Say What? I'm a fighter. Invocate What now?

:confused:you trolling me brah??
  • sasheriasasheria Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It would be a Zen nightmare to "refund" all the zen people have bought since open beta. I don't think PWE is going to deal with that EVEN if there was a wipe. Accounting would go nuts!
    To grow old is inevitable, to grow up is optional.
    Please review my campaign and I'll return the favor.
  • vestige321vestige321 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013

Never heard of anyone I know of doing it getting banned. They got so much stuff doing it almost hundreds of times. It's insane how much AD they have now =/
    edited May 2013

Temp banned for a few days at most ;)
  • timm4444timm4444 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 363
    edited May 2013
    jnc87 wrote: »
    Uh, you have that much faith in PWI? They didn't even perma ban any exploiter on NW if I'm not wrong...

Uhh, there are multiple threads in the locked section about perma bans for exploiting in this game. . .
  • taemekegtaemekeg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 298 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    How does that Exploit inject NEW AD into the economy???

Well, I should of been more clear for the simple minded I guess.

This method doesn't inject new ad into the market what it does do is take someone elses new ad they added into the market and filters it around the place.

You know that exploit doesn't just work with that quest right? I think I have mentioned this oh I don't know, since page 3?
    edited May 2013
    Temp banned for a few days at most ;)

And they get to keep all their spoils :D
  • denverralphydenverralphy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 145 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Nope you are lying, apparently there is a flaw, video proof is not enough these days, people need to experience it themselves.

The flaw is simple. There's no AD being injected into the economy.
    edited May 2013
    Uhh, there are multiple threads in the locked section about perma bans for exploiting in this game. . .

Link? And even if they banned such accounts, it wouldn't be that hard for them to transfer the AD everyday as they earn it anyways, doubt PWI bothers tracking that much.
    edited May 2013

This method doesn't inject new ad into the market what it does do is take someone elses new ad they added into the market and filters it around the place.

You know that exploit doesn't just work with that quest right? I think I have mentioned this oh I don't know, since page 3?

But we were specifically talking about exploits that Inject AD into the economy. . .seems you got off track. . .
    edited May 2013
    Link? And even if they banned such accounts, it wouldn't be that hard for them to transfer the AD everyday as they earn it anyways, doubt PWI bothers tracking that much.

just go down into the lower depths section and look for yourself. . .
  • taemekegtaemekeg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 298 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013

So you are here advocating a non-wipe yet you participated in an exploit that you openly admit to being one of your favorites? Weren't you saying you shouldn't have to pay for others wrong doings? lol....

It is starting to all fall in to place.
    edited May 2013
    The flaw is simple. There's no AD being injected into the economy.

If I cover my eyes, nothing bad ever happens, right?
    edited May 2013
    So you are here advocating a non-wipe yet you participated in an exploit that you openly admit to being one of your favorites? Weren't you saying you shouldn't have to pay for others wrong doings? lol....

WW2 was my favorite war. . .Does not mean I participated in it. . .

Pro Football is my favorite sport. . .Does not make me a Pro athelete. . .

Pizza is my favorite food. . .Does not mean I am a pizza. . .
    edited May 2013
    just go down into the lower depths section and look for yourself. . .

I don't see any. No one is getting perma banned for these quest exploits. And they are still working. Go go get prof boxes
  • orangerascalorangerascal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

When did I say I exploited ... are you putting words into people's mouth now? I guess defamation is the last resort of your whimsical argument. Like I said, you can make so much money from the AH with much less work why you would even bother with exploits.
    edited May 2013
    I don't see any. No one is getting perma banned for these quest exploits. And they are still working. Go go get prof boxes

how far back did you look??

last round of bans was some time ago. . .
  • denverralphydenverralphy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 145 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013

Now who's being simple? Seriously. You're grasping at straws here.

You're whole argument was based around the AD economy being broken. There's been no influx of AD. PWE themselves decided to bump more AD into the economy with the 2x bonus.

Now you're trying to say that AD getting moved around from player to player is somehow wrong. Despite the point that the whole purpose of ADs is to get moved around.
    edited May 2013
    Now who's being simple? Seriously. You're grasping at straws here.

You're whole argument was based around the AD economy being broken. There's been no influx of AD. PWE themselves decided to bump more AD into the economy with the 2x bonus.

Now you're trying to say that AD getting moved around from player to player is somehow wrong. Despite the point that the whole purpose of ADs is to get moved around.

The purpose of any currency in a thriving economy is to change hands as much as possible. . .
    edited May 2013
    Except that this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Sh_Y4jZqaD4 is still going around and no one is getting banned for them!
    edited May 2013
    dah dah

You could go do it and risk getting banned. Tell us how that goes, if we don't hear from you, we'll assume you got banned.

Edit: removing bad link
    edited May 2013
    Except that this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Sh_Y4jZqaD4 is still going around and no one is getting banned for them!

linking to exploits is a bannable offence. . .just a FWI. . .
  • pzzdachupzzdachu Member Posts: 398 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    :confused:you trolling me brah??
    No. I have played only a few hours. I have a alter but no ieda what it is for where to use it or why! Gotta link I could read? It would be appreciated.
    Allow me to introduce myself, I am P'zzd Achu.
    edited May 2013
    When did I say I exploited ... are you putting words into people's mouth now? I guess defamation is the last resort of your whimsical argument. Like I said, you can make so much money from the AH with much less work why you would even bother with exploits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Sh_Y4jZqaD4

Still my favorite exploit. It's working as intended and free profession boxes that may contain an epic. Can be done unlimited amount of times.

Maybe I am missing something here?
    edited May 2013
    You could go do it and risk getting banned. Tell us how that goes, if we don't hear from you, we'll assume you got banned.

Having a link to an exploit anywhere in your post (even a Quote box ) is a bannable offence. . .just a FWI.
    edited May 2013
    pzzdachu wrote: »
    No. I have played only a few hours. I have a alter but no ieda what it is for where to use it or why! Gotta link I could read? It would be appreciated.

oh, well invocation starts at level 11, its a quest from SGT knox. . .
    edited May 2013
    Maybe I am missing something here?

Probably that organ between your ears.

Protip: Because I like Barcelona FB club, does not mean i play football.
This discussion has been closed.