test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Open Beta is now live. Log in and play now!

Comments

• ciceynlciceynl Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    they are doing maintenance at this moment. It was scheduled.
  • noetil9noetil9 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    how long it take???
  • noetil9noetil9 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    server not work! Why?
  • sapnassapnas Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    cant wait to play
  • liarthusliarthus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    need play now
  • gribbitsgribbits Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Signs of a Great Game #258: continuously re-logging with bated breath every 15 seconds during patch/maintenance times.

Wonderful work with this; been pining for another AD&D game for years!
  • barroomhero55barroomhero55 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Should end in about an hour and a half, right?
  • melonhead85melonhead85 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I understand this is open beta and perhaps more than they could chew in one go.
    My main gripe is the lack of updates by the team. The server maintenance was scheduled yes, but the times are out dated, as it should have been finished nearly an hour ago.

Also i now have a new problem after the launcher patched. It just crashes....even the but reported device crashes after the client does.
  • kappafleokappafleo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My main gripe is the lack of updates by the team. The server maintenance was scheduled yes, but the times are out dated, as it should have been finished nearly an hour ago.

Also i now have a new problem after the launcher patched. It just crashes....even the but reported device crashes after the client does.

Same here. And everywhere else, as i can understand.
  • jornaagejornaage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 34
    edited May 2013

Well Well seems like im not the only one notable to finish the patch update and get Online again ---- Why so few complaining?
  • whitheywhithey Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Neverwinter Open Beta is now live and available for all players! Are you ready to log in and explore the Forgotten Realms?

What are you most excited about? Leave us a comment and we'll see you in game!

I am excited about playing game new to it. it is going to be a good game to play
  • noobx97noobx97 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why cant i login it keeps telling me my pass or username is wrong but i can login here.....what wrong please help i want to play this game.
  • stalogstalog Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm still having issues connecting. It connects looks for list of characters than instantly shuts me down saying "Disconnecting from server." Is anyone else having this issue?
  • th3awesom3th3awesom3 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There are probably 51684975151,68 people trying to log in now. Just chillin'
  • duquexellosduquexellos Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This game need Spanish language.
    I do not understand how games like this havent an important language like Spanish, because spanish is a more extended languaje than french or german...
  • adamwilsadamwils Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    When I type in my login details it says "Invalid username or password". Anyone able to confirm if this is common at the moment or a problem directly on my end?
  • internatiointernatio Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    :cool:& Its A Long Wait
    KhorneFlakes.jpg
  • landron222landron222 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Would love to log in and play but the servers are yet down again or atleast the launcher is .......... good job yet again.
  • hyuohmaruhyuohmaru Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No one knows how long this is gonna take was enoying the missions since I hit level 20 ^^ want to get stronger
  • cortessiacortessia Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Neverwinter Open Beta is now live and available for all players! Are you ready to log in and explore the Forgotten Realms?

What are you most excited about? Leave us a comment and we'll see you in game!

Not if your launcher has anything to say about it.........
  • blake11111blake11111 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    cortessia wrote: »
    Not if your launcher has anything to say about it.........

Launcher not working :(
  • xraxra Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ****, this sucks!!! :(
  • jag78jag78 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    any information about the servers? when its going live again?
  • devorlastdevorlast Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't know if an open beta is a good idea when your servers can't handle the population and game-play quality is low due to lags and bugs. Looks like lots of people will get discouraged from playing the game all together before it even officially releases as a V1.0.
    My bud told me to give the game a try but I can't even install it all the way since launcher doesn't want to connect.
  • tacoinmybumtacoinmybum Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Omg this is terrible ;( I'm dying, why is the game down? I'ma cry s0 hardddd... :(
  • dephnessdephness Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    devorlast wrote: »
    I don't know if an open beta is a good idea when your servers can't handle the population and game-play quality is low due to lags and bugs. Looks like lots of people will get discouraged from playing the game all together before it even officially releases as a V1.0.
    My bud told me to give the game a try but I can't even install it all the way since launcher doesn't want to connect.

The game is worth the wait, Its imho... the best F2P out there atm. While i agree it sucks that the servers are down, everyone is in the same place so no one is playing gettting further ahead of you. Beta is going well actaully so far, This very well could be out of their control, it could be a ddos, a terrorist attack (unlikely but maybe), a fire, a ton of things could be wrong. So lets wait for them to say what was wrong. :) You'll be happy with the game! I swear! i'm not even a founder and i'm loving it!
  • redk1n9redk1n9 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm sure they are working to get it going again soon, While the wait sucks donk I appreciate how <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> of a game this is.
  • tacoinmybumtacoinmybum Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I agree man, you got your head in the game. You're the man, man. You know what you're talking about. I'm glad there's people like you out there with common sense. This game is imho the best game I have ever even played, ever. So SIT BACK AND CRY UNTIL IT'S BACK UP, OR HIT THE DUSTY TRAIL, PILGRIM! :eek:
  • roadkillpancakeroadkillpancake Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    "Techincal Difficulties" could mean anything. Could mean back up in 5 minutes... or back in 5 days. :-P
  • derothderoth Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I agree as well. I have played D&D for nearly 30 years, still have some of my old books. Played almost every D&D game released for PC, including Neverwinter Nights 1&2. I played that other D&D Online game..... I can't even express the waist of time. This game is by far the best D&D game to date, as well as best MMO. I've played'em all from WOW to PW, and everything in between, NWO is tops in my book. Funny the "NWO" reference, because this is a new world of gaming, and though the game is glitchy at the moment, this is the future of MMOs, imho.
    Woke up in Greyhawk, went by the Whistling Fish for breakfast. Weird mist in the cellar. Checked it out, ended up fighting Strahd in Ravenloft
This discussion has been closed.