test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Open Beta is now live. Log in and play now!

Comments

• Options
    kn0xvinykn0xviny Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I want to play x.x
  • Options
    miniar0isminiar0is Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There's a green dot... but servers appear down never the less...
    Misleading dot doesn't help.
  • Options
    thatmacadamsguythatmacadamsguy Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    "We will be performing shard maintenance on May 1st from 7-11 AM PDT (1400-1800 UTC). Please check the forums for more information."

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/devtracker.php
  • Options
    sourajitnandisourajitnandi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sithishe wrote: »
    I didnt payed for any pack, just downloaded and already played alot, yesterday, and today, just got patiense in Q, go to Q, then alt+tab your game and go watch, I dont know, Lord of The Rings, to get in to fantasy, Every 5-10 min check your position in Q. Numbers are bugged, dont pay attention to bigger numbers, just wait, and if you alt+tab game you still will progress in Que.

I was not paying attention to the numbers but that 7k number in the QUEUE when kept for 3 hours did got me logged into the game. Yesterday there was too much lag and I was unable to play. Is this logically possible to be in an instance and dc out and then join back after a long while??? ... every time i see the queue, i just wish i never bought the founder's pack and joined others to try it out first.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I was not paying to attention but that 7k number in the QUEUE when kept for 3 hours did got me logged into the game. Yesterday there was too much lag and I was unable to play. Is this logically possible to be in an instance and dc out and then join back after a long while??? ... every time i see the queue, i just wish i never bought the founder's pack and joined others to try it out first.

It's a temporary issue, which is being worked on right now. Remember it is still called beta for a reason. There are some people who I'm sure will wait a week or two longer to play in anticipation of things getting ironed out.
    rehpic wrote:
    The three Neverwinter shards are made up of hundreds of actual server machines. The issues today were due to some failed network equipment, not the servers running the game.

I'm starting to sound like a broken record here, but make sure to check the Devtracker often.
  • Options
    scarabczechscarabczech Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i cant log in ingame.yes we must wait :-)
  • Options
    meiasevelameiasevela Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    servers up now ????
  • Options
    wowlockwowlock Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I kinda get Server Timed Out problems... is it normal or is it a problem that is coming from my system ?
  • Options
    deltavitaxxdeltavitaxx Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    what is addiotional time of server cous i am in gmt +1 and dont know the time off server
    ty
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    is it the time i posted the reply 07: 48 cous the time i'm in is 17:51 atm xD

can pls some1 tell me when server back open i know its 07- 11 but what time is server time at this moment ? ty i go to diner now x>D
  • Options
    unholyniteunholynite Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hell when I log in and get to character screen the lit up buttons on my laptop shuts off and wont come back on until I log out of game and reactivate them. Freaking weird as hell.
  • Options
    sesorthossesorthos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    As I understand it, the maintenance will last up until 11 PST, which would be two hours from now - at least the web tells me that it is currently 9:07 PST ... :)
  • Options
    miasmatmiasmat Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 318 Cryptic Developer
    edited May 2013
    unholynite wrote: »
    Hell when I log in and get to character screen the lit up buttons on my laptop shuts off and wont come back on until I log out of game and reactivate them. Freaking weird as hell.

Any chance you're using an Alienware laptop? The game does some stuff with the Alien FX lights, so maybe it's all behaving correctly.
  • Options
    cvcscvcs Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    guys im new whoo can help me about this game i dont know nothing my facebook is carlos vladimir cruz soliman jeejje thx
    i dont know english so much :D
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    finnaly a guy that give a respond ty very mutch so server will be up at 20:00 gmt +1 its belgium netherlands time xD
  • Options
    caledoscaledos Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i cant log i always get conection time out any idea why ? ty
  • Options
    percive1percive1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This has nothing to do with open beta. This is about the patch you are doing today and why it's saying my server is unavailable. What time will server's be available? I'm EST time zone.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    what is your cuurent time atm ?
  • Options
    dudsadudsa Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i write because i want to know what the time is it.
  • Options
    vardhynvardhyn Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    check google on timezones pls ;P
  • Options
    dudsadudsa Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    the real time is 18:40 and the server time is 08:40
  • Options
    danypunksiriusdanypunksirius Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    From yesterday i try to login but it's impossible!!! Hundreds of times i found the servers unavailable and hundreds of times i found a queue of thousands and thousands people!!! How could you think to make only 3 servers and merge them??? It's a shame!!! And now i'm trying to login and i cannot because the servers are unavailable again! Moreover the launcher doesn't work!!!! What have you done all this time in Alpha and Closed Beta????
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    start thinking ... stop trollin -.-'
  • Options
    nukeyoonukeyoo Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    miasmat wrote: »
    Any chance you're using an Alienware laptop? The game does some stuff with the Alien FX lights, so maybe it's all behaving correctly.

Yup, the Alien FX react to different in game situations. For example when my health gets low and the screen takes on the flashing/blood heartbeat effects my keyboard flashes red to the tune of the heartbeat and also it flashes/turns on green or yellow whenever the action point ability/spell becomes available. First I thought it was bugged, but then after noticing these effects, it's pretty **** cool.
  • Options
    artelianartelian Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Perceive, it should be around 2 for us on the east coast. Remember, Pacific's 3 hours behind us.
  • Options
    cpbosscpboss Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    how long will the servers be down now? tried to look for announcements on maintenance but the only think i found was this mornings maintenance. Also my launcher frequently crashes when i start it :P
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    cpboss wrote: »
    how long will the servers be down now? tried to look for announcements on maintenance but the only think i found was this mornings maintenance. Also my launcher frequently crashes when i start it :P

https://twitter.com/NeverwinterGame
  • Options
    brewnarbrewnar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The devs are in Pacific Standard Time which means the servers will not be live until about 2:00 PM this afternoon.
  • Options
    cpbosscpboss Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ahh thx for quick reply!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    From yesterday i try to login but it's impossible!!! Hundreds of times i found the servers unavailable and hundreds of times i found a queue of thousands and thousands people!!! How could you think to make only 3 servers and merge them??? It's a shame!!! And now i'm trying to login and i cannot because the servers are unavailable again! Moreover the launcher doesn't work!!!! What have you done all this time in Alpha and Closed Beta????

The answers to your questions are already all over the forums. Please do some searching before publicly embarrassing yourself.
This discussion has been closed.