test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Open Beta is now live. Log in and play now!

Comments

• Options
    sithishesithishe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dazzuu10 wrote: »
    LEMME ask something guys! is NEVERWINTER free to play or not??

coz it looks like loaders can play much rather than regular gamers only! it sucks!

I didnt payed for any pack, just downloaded and already played alot, yesterday, and today, just got patiense in Q, go to Q, then alt+tab your game and go watch, I dont know, Lord of The Rings, to get in to fantasy, Every 5-10 min check your position in Q. Numbers are bugged, dont pay attention to bigger numbers, just wait, and if you alt+tab game you still will progress in Que.
  • Options
    dennispicdennispic Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    After hours of trying, I was finally able to download from one of the partner sites (forget about downloading it directly from here). Now when I try to play, I keep getting "Connection to the login server has timed out".
  • Options
    vardhynvardhyn Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dennispic wrote: »
    After hours of trying, I was finally able to download from one of the partner sites (forget about downloading it directly from here). Now when I try to play, I keep getting "Connection to the login server has timed out".

well, very surprising ... no comment on that
  • Options
    thatmacadamsguythatmacadamsguy Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dennispic wrote: »

Servers are down for maintenance. Please utilize the search function and Devtracker.
  • Options
    deltavitaxxdeltavitaxx Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Launcher CRASHES after patching maybe normal ?
  • Options
    weibergweiberg Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same ****, all day no acces. Que as nr. 8000 and something and "Conneection to the login server has timed out" sigh.....
  • Options
    koraneskoranes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    unholynite wrote: »
    Hell when I log in and get to character screen the lit up buttons on my laptop shuts off and wont come back on until I log out of game and reactivate them. Freaking weird as hell.
    basicly whats happening is the keyboard software is looking for info on how to behave in the game files. when it finds nothing it assumes that is saying turn off and so it obeys. its a odd bug with alienware laptops. should be a work around in you keyboard controls.
  • Options
    rikkupowarikkupowa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    next to ur name it shows a time stamp ^^
  • Options
    weibergweiberg Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I give up, logging my WoW Again :P
  • Options
    youshoyousho Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Is it going to be possible to play anytime today?
  • Options
    l0hrel0hre Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    it gonna work anytime soon ... ? <.<
  • Options
    deathcratfer007deathcratfer007 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I like to see the grapichs and all i played Star trek online aswell but it is getting a little behind with controls and content, but ill have to wait for the servers to become available first.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Servers are unavailable tho it says servers are up? what is this?
  • Options
    tallbuttallbut Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can you please tell me, why the launcher says the server is up, yet when I log in, it says the server is down, Thank you
  • Options
    napulegnnapulegn Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Servers are unavailable tho it says servers are up? what is this?

I'm experiencing the same thing. Maybe there are some other minor issues being solved. It's just a matter of minutes!!
  • Options
    manga2pandamanga2panda Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Server status is green. But when I log in it says Servers are unavailable at the momment. Anyone else have this problem
  • Options
    nigelsiddallnigelsiddall Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Poor Poor Poor performance would use a lot stronger language but don't wanna get band before I can actually get on neverconnected
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    i put my launcher under options on Proxy to EU but then it cant even login to account servers.
  • Options
    abiloa247abiloa247 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What is going on? server only on or off? Cant login.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Yes I had the same message.
  • Options
    padme3padme3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey all - Launcher issues have been resolved and patch is deployed. You can start downloading it now. Maintenance should be done in 30min.
  • Options
    ksertterksertter Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think 2 hours and you can login :(
  • Options
    padme3padme3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey all - Launcher issues have been resolved and patch is deployed. You can start downloading it now. Maintenance should be done in 30min.;)
  • Options
    evilmouseaevilmousea Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    server not avable
  • Options
    samstripyone10samstripyone10 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah same, server not available at this time
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Cool Thank you padme3
  • Options
    packthemiouspackthemious Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    OK it says that all servers are up with the green light lit on the log-in screen. When I log in and the game launches it says "the server are unavailable at this time" and takes me back to a log in screen. I exit the game all together and I see the green light and says All servers are up but when I log in it tells me that the server is unavailable..... anyone else getting this problem?
  • Options
    ksertterksertter Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I bet 20 minutes and its on! :D
  • Options
    morbidofmindmorbidofmind Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    servers are down
  • Options
    manga2pandamanga2panda Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    We will see :D