test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Open Beta is now live. Log in and play now!

1222324252628»

Comments

• Options
    dalaighdalaigh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    adomus1 wrote: »
    ... and last but not list I have gotten all the founders of the north items but my forum account still isn't flagged
    If I recall correctly, you need to log into your forum account and select the flag to have the Founder title appear with your forum ID.

Select User CP at the top of this forum. Look down the list of items in the left had column. Select User Permissions under the 'My Account' heading. Select the group that will add your Founder title.

As for your other concerns, I am under the impression that there will not be a reset when the goes 'live'.
  • Options
    cheatlord267cheatlord267 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It was disappointing that the game didn't work right away. But they are probably fixing it but for me whenever I try to install it half way through it says failed to register with game explorer
  • Options
    brailthorbrailthor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    just wondering when the group matching goinga be fixed its annoying when you need a tank and a healer and get 4 rouges instead. but great game minor down fallls but best out there to date by far!!
  • Options
    drmojo123456drmojo123456 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    OK, today is 6-5-2013 and can't log in all day.
    Connecting to account server.

Is it down for everyone? When will it be up? Or do I need to do something?
  • Options
    errolcr1errolcr1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    login then it tells me "server unavailable" :(
  • Options
    kevster88kevster88 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hmm this sucks, server still down
  • Options
    noskillzbronoskillzbro Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    so im not the only one who cant connect after i patch?

before i patch it says theres an error detected, then it patches. i hit play, and never get past the screen that says cryptic, then an error occurs.

anybody else having this problem?
  • Options
    shaggster78shaggster78 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same here can't log in
  • Options
    billymorton420billymorton420 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    uiasdkfojn vd
  • Options
    ayvacukayvacuk Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    download page is unavaliable ?????
  • Options
    bayleskyfirebayleskyfire Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I don't know about anyone else, but I log in, start playing then lose connection from the server. I gues I'll wait until tomorrow or so to try getting back on. :/
This discussion has been closed.