test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Post your real life picture!

Comments

• Options
    kadlenakadlena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 298
    edited April 2013
    I don't want my characters to look anything like me. I'd like them to be handsome.

(P.S.: totally not fishing for compliments. I'll happily accept them, I'm just not fishing for them. Carry on.)

*awaits compliments*

;)

You remind me of the Count of Monte Cristo?....is that a good one? ;)
  • Options
    ricktacularricktacular Member Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Ah hah. Ah hah-hah.

;)

(I wish)
  • Options
    ryger5ryger5 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I approve of these images of beverages or of us drinking these beverages! Keep them coming please!
    BalarSig103B.jpg
    SHADOW - A secret cabal for those who thirst for wealth and power.
    Check out SHADOW on YouTube!
  • Options
    gaymer87gaymer87 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 291 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    ryger5 wrote: »
    I approve of these images of beverages or of us drinking these beverages! Keep them coming please!

If I could share I would. I have enough booze in my place to supply a bar. :D I'll be drinking probably everytime I am playing, at least in the evenings. Not that much of a lush
    *~Ezenkrul Kor'hedron -Drow Sorcerer~* **on hold**
    *~Serixil Kor'hedron- Drow Trickster~*
  • Options
    savadioussavadious Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    kadlena wrote: »
    ....and for mentioning Bauhaus earlier. ...

Kiss kiss bang bang ! Wow... hayward/union city (sf bay area) jr high memories galore ! Thx for the flashback !
    :P
  • Options
    mustymusty Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    kimonagi wrote: »
    Whitout the plague mask :P

img0741p.jpg
    Cheers!

You look like a young Richard Dreyfuss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Website Dedicated to Foundry Tutorials: www.NWUGC.com Twitter: @NWUGC
    Check out my Foundry Adventures and don't forget to Rate them!

Gold or Bones!!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I do not care for the black, I find it heavy. But I like mine made in the neat fashion. (I wonder how many people know what a drink made in the neat fashion means?)

ow.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gold or Bones!!
  • Options
    juumillerjuumiller Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    My favorite beverage
    Vodka Redbull <3
    tumblr_ltuzb3TY781qzkru4o1_500.jpg
    And Captain Morgan with coke <3
    tumblr_m1mmezcqxx1r8uqsyo1_500.jpg
    Yeah sry guys, I'm a little pu*** but I like the alcohol to be mixed a little :)
    respect.jpg
  • Options
    kwsapphirekwsapphire Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    musty wrote: »
    I do not care for the black, I find it heavy. But I like mine made in the neat fashion. (I wonder how many people know what a drink made in the neat fashion means?)

Not me! *looks it up* Ahh, no ice and in an old fashioned glass. :] (And "no ice" is a blaspheme in FL. Just sayin'.)
    juumiller wrote: »
    My favorite beverage
    Vodka Redbull <3

I've had a lot of RedbullVodkas in my day. Unfortunately (or fortunately) I finally figured out where at least some of my headaches were coming from: If I consume caffeine, I have to keep consuming it within about 20 hours, otherwise I get a headache. The level of pain directly correlates with how much caffeine I had previously, and *nothing* will get rid of the headache but time. (Once the headache came on, not caffeine nor pain killers could touch it, I'd just have to wait it out.) Luckily it's a one-time thing, so after that one headache I'm done, as long as I don't consume any more caffeine. So... no more for me!
    qtPt2I
  • Options
    juumillerjuumiller Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    kwsapphire wrote: »
    I've had a lot of RedbullVodkas in my day. Unfortunately (or fortunately) I finally figured out where at least some of my headaches were coming from: If I consume caffeine, I have to keep consuming it within about 20 hours, otherwise I get a headache. The level of pain directly correlates with how much caffeine I had previously, and *nothing* will get rid of the headache but time. (Once the headache came on, not caffeine nor pain killers could touch it, I'd just have to wait it out.) Luckily it's a one-time thing, so after that one headache I'm done, as long as I don't consume any more caffeine. So... no more for me!

Sounds terrible! So what about coffee? :O
    respect.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Not me! *looks it up* Ahh, no ice and in an old fashioned glass. :] (And "no ice" is a blaspheme in FL. Just sayin'.)

There you go, you have learned something today and your day is complete!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gold or Bones!!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    juumiller wrote: »
    Sounds terrible! So what about coffee? :O

I drink decaff :] Coffee/caffeine never helped me feel any less tired anyway, it just made me incapable of sleeping. So now I treat it like a creamy, sugary snack.
    musty wrote: »
    There you go, you have learned something today and your day is complete!

Gosh I wish my day was complete, it's just getting started. It it looks like it will be a long one! ;]
    qtPt2I
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Hopefully not too bad of a day then!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gold or Bones!!
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Must post my a few of my swords too! These are some of my favorites, I love swords and daggers!

To give some size relation, the dark blue handled katana pictured is 3'4" long from base to tip and the large one is a massive two-handed
    odachi at 5'6" long from base to tip. I love the evil Deceptacon Short Sword but... that evil thing is heavier than the odachi!

attachment.php?attachmentid=2161&d=1365518916
    Batteries are recharching for the camera, else i'd have a couple close ups of the daggers. Looks like I need to clean the blades too.. camera is showing some... wear... my eyes did not see. *looks around for the repair smith and presses 'repair all'*

I'm ready for the Zombie Apocalypse, Michonne style!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Nice.

/10Char
  • Options
    kimonagikimonagi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Nice armory Zebular! Totally owns mine, only have a Tai-Chi blade hehe
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I have a sword and a dagger, but both are costume/fake, and in bad shape. They're metal, but not suitable as actual weapons. Instead I keep a few bread knives (long and sharp) at strategic points in the house.
    qtPt2I
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    I have a sword and a dagger, but both are costume/fake, and in bad shape. They're metal, but not suitable as actual weapons. Instead I keep a few bread knives (long and sharp) at strategic points in the house.
    I used to collect any blades that looked good but I just ended up breaking them... so, now I stick to the real deals! I'm a collector of staves and canes too. Our house is a veritable weapons depot both melee and ranged. Spellcasting too! I'm not into firearms, we have plenty though, but I do like cross-bows way more than bows. My father has some wicked composites I might get in his will... lol
  • Options
    tikorumbleguttikorumblegut Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 201 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Here's a couple more!

Me at a party!!

attachment.php?attachmentid=2181&stc=1&d=1365533492

My Inner Wolf! Yes, he is 26 years old....

attachment.php?attachmentid=2191&stc=1&d=1365533698

And my Favorite beer, Fat Tire!!

attachment.php?attachmentid=2171&stc=1&d=1365533328

Blah to oversized images...

Tiko
  • Options
    deohnoehdeohnoeh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    2nsx8wg.jpg
    I dont drink often but when I do I drink these...
    @Zebular: I really like your weapon collection! I am waiting for the right opportunity to get myself a katana, a short and broad swords... Ooh ooh and a twin Sai (Raphael TMNT!) and Shiruken!! **Off Dreaming** ^_^
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Talk about your derailed thread. :p
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    It's not derailed.. we're still posting RL photos! Just not all of the photos are of *us*! ;]
    qtPt2I
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I just love photos of people having a good time, and then seeing the substances and/or environment that provided the good time. :)

Thanks everyone for sharing!
    BalarSig103B.jpg
  • Options
    apocrs1980apocrs1980 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    My father and I... he was performing Elvis for a benefit concert I'm just entertaining him lol :)

267447_249700978375655_2739873_n.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Cragsteep Crypt - BETA
    Ravenloft
    Look for@Apocrs1980 or visit the main page here or Ravenloft here
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    apocrs1980 wrote: »
    My father and I... he was performing Elvis for a benefit concert I'm just entertaining him lol :)

Fantastic photo, I love it!
    qtPt2I
  • Options
    apocrs1980apocrs1980 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    lol thanks we enjoy getting silly some times :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Cragsteep Crypt - BETA
    Ravenloft
    Look for@Apocrs1980 or visit the main page here or Ravenloft here
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    At least your Dad didn't do that swastika salute Elvis was famous for! That man had serious, serious issues! The more you learn about Elvis, the scarier he becomes! :)
    BalarSig103B.jpg
  • Options
    draznendraznen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Attachment not found.

May not be the tallest player but at 6ft 9in pretty close to being the tallest Neverwinter player. For sizing the cup in my hand is a 24 oz coffee cup from Speedway.
  • Options
    kimonagikimonagi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
  • Options
    draezendirehanddraezendirehand Member Posts: 93
    edited April 2013
    I am totally jealous of your beard. Mine looks like a brillo pad when I grow it long. I have to keep it trimmed close to look half-way decent.

Ty Rick I don't generally grow it out too much longer than it is now. I can get it longer before it gets too wild, but it becomes a chore dealing with it. The guys at my dealership job used to joke that my beard entered the room before I did.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    1.jpg
    When life turns it's back on you, sneak attack it for extra damage!