test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Founder's Pack - Report Purchase Issues Here!

Comments

• Options
    vvgrant7777vvgrant7777 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I did not receive any PW email too and I have sent a ticket. Btw whats display name conflict bug? Dun tell me thats the cause of problem

I received the PW confirmation already. But clicking on the link results in the page requesting for display name and eventually leads to error. I tried various methods recommended but still unable to claim the item. Anyone has experience with this?
  • Options
    tashohnietashohnie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How on earth do I make a menzoberranzan renegade.
  • Options
    fightingcanadianfightingcanadian Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    (650) 590-7700

Another phone number for their corporate Redwood City, CA Office. I got it off of the Better Business Bureau website.

I'm going to call like a beast today. I urge EVERYONE to flood their offices.
  • Options
    daschladaschla Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 240 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Disregard this! I was able to identify with the Guardian group on my own.
    Sister Vanity knows if you've been naughty or nice...and heals accordingly.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    daschla wrote: »
    I purchased the Guardian pack, and it's not showing up on the forum here as a title.

Check again. Alot of you are getting your titles updated. A sign of hope. I still don't have one. :(
  • Options
    tashohnietashohnie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Seriously, this has been one of the most horrible and uninformed purchases I've made, I think I'm going to open a paypal dispute and get my money back, there is no explanation unless I'm being blind on how I make a menzoberranzan renegade.
  • Options
    gottneverwintergottneverwinter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 112 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I received the PW confirmation already. But clicking on the link results in the page requesting for display name and eventually leads to error. I tried various methods recommended but still unable to claim the item. Anyone has experience with this?

It's a problem on PWE's side. You'll have to submit a ticket and wait. If your first response is the copy/paste one telling you to do a bunch of stuff, ignore it and reply back, telling them it's not the problem and reference them to this thread.

The problem is that the upgrade isn't being properly attached to your account.

After my problem was fixed, I replied and told them about all the people in this thread alone with this problem, so hopefully they'll just find the problem and fix it at its core.
  • Options
    yarknarfyarknarf Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can anyone tell me?

Where do I get my 2,000,000 astral mcguffins I purchased with my founders pack?

(and thank you to the community for all the help so far getting my account straight)
  • Options
    faidan13faidan13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Getting close to almost a week with this display name conflict, up to 5 tickets in right now, still haven't even got a ****ty copy paste from them yet. hit 60 last night, so Whooo PWE customer service.
  • Options
    gottneverwintergottneverwinter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 112 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    yarknarf wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me?

Where do I get my 2,000,000 astral mcguffins I purchased with my founders pack?

(and thank you to the community for all the help so far getting my account straight)

In the game, you've got your little icons on the top bar. One of them is for a zen store, or something similar. You claim them from there.
  • Options
    theaszuretheaszure Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Minor issue : On the forums under my name it doesnt show Guardian :)
    [XBOX] - Malvious - Oathbound Paladin
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    In the game, you've got your little icons on the top bar. One of them is for a zen store, or something similar. You claim them from there.

Ah, Ok, I'll log in.

I looked at the Zen Store and didn't see anything. Ill try again.

Thanks for the usual fast response.

Edit - Ah, I guess I'll log in when the game is back up :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    theaszure wrote: »
    Minor issue : On the forums under my name it doesnt show Guardian :)

You have to add yourself to the user group. Go to your user cp and click on permission groups on the left.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    yarknarf wrote: »
    Ah, Ok, I'll log in.

I looked at the Zen Store and didn't see anything. Ill try again.

Thanks for the usual fast response.

I'm not sure if it's the zen store or the other store thing, but it's one of those on the top bar. When you open it, it's hard to miss the 2,000,000 claim right in the middle.
  • Options
    vvgrant7777vvgrant7777 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's a problem on PWE's side. You'll have to submit a ticket and wait. If your first response is the copy/paste one telling you to do a bunch of stuff, ignore it and reply back, telling them it's not the problem and reference them to this thread.

The problem is that the upgrade isn't being properly attached to your account.

After my problem was fixed, I replied and told them about all the people in this thread alone with this problem, so hopefully they'll just find the problem and fix it at its core.

Thanks bro, hope they assist with my issue soon cos I am not playing yet until I see I get the items delivered. ^^
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    it's hard to miss the 2,000,000 claim right in the middle.
    Don't underestimate me.
  • Options
    wujenswujens Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 37
    edited May 2013
    You have to add yourself to the user group. Go to your user cp and click on permission groups on the left.

Those of us with the Display Name conflict bug cannot access permissions for the forums. It does not show up on the left side. When you click on the OP and the permissions link it says no groups available and errors out on you.
  • Options
    xhatchxhatch Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Is it possible to see the page where you got the extra game gift package (the one with the codes for all the other PWE games stuff that came with the HOTN founder pack). I haven't used any of the codes in mine but I think I accidentally deleted the e-mail with the link to the page with the codes in it.

Anywhere I can see this page again or how can I get the e-mail resent to me? Thanks!
    sig2dz.jpg
    :cool:PLAY TO WIN:cool: |"A light in the darkness."
    |
  • Options
    edited May 2013

I don't see anything regarding Permissions Groups on the left menu bar. I'm in User CP. Am I looking in the wrong spot?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    wujens wrote: »
    Those of us with the Display Name conflict bug cannot access permissions for the forums. It does not show up on the left side. When you click on the OP and the permissions link it says no groups available and errors out on you.

How would I know if I have a display name issue? I've not seen any errors regarding as such thus far, but I'd like to test it out to be sure.
  • Options
    edited May 2013

Right. You have the display name conflict, because the purchase hasn't been attached to your account yet. Once they fix THAT, then you'll have the user group availability.
  • Options
    wujenswujens Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 37
    edited May 2013
    How would I know if I have a display name issue? I've not seen any errors regarding as such thus far, but I'd like to test it out to be sure.

On the top, mouse hover over THE GAME, a dropdown menu will appear. Click on 'Redeem Key', This will take you to another page. You will more than likely see it say only Display Name Conflict and if you try to type in a new name it will error out.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Right. You have the display name conflict, because the purchase hasn't been attached to your account yet. Once they fix THAT, then you'll have the user group availability.

Your transaction (****************) was approved, but you still need to go to https://billing.perfectworld.com/neverwinterhero/complete to redeem your Founder's Pack!

That should mean its attached right? Why sent me a link that doesn't work?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I don't see anything regarding Permissions Groups on the left menu bar. I'm in User CP. Am I looking in the wrong spot?

If you've received all the other confirmation of your payment, yet you didn't get anything, it's because it hasn't been properly added to your account.

The display name conflict is just something that people are getting because of this. They're getting an email with a link to complete the transaction, and the display name conflict is what comes next.

Once you have the upgrade properly attached to your account, you should be able to change your user group in permissions.

Past that, I dunno...
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Your transaction (****************) was approved, but you still need to go to https://billing.perfectworld.com/neverwinterhero/complete to redeem your Founder's Pack!

That should mean its attached right? Why sent me a link that doesn't work?

If you click on that, and you get the display name conflict, that means it's messed up, and you have to contact support and wait. It took them two days to fix mine, but that was over the weekend.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    If you click on that, and you get the display name conflict, that means it's messed up, and you have to contact support and wait. It took them two days to fix mine, but that was over the weekend.

Did they send u email after they fixed your problem?
  • Options
    toxieavengertoxieavenger Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Day 4. Still no resolution to my "Display Name Conflict" bug.

When I check my Wallet History, the transaction is showing up as: "Completed - Your transaction was successfully completed".

I must be having the same problem gottneverwinter had, where the transaction was completed but the Founders Pack was never applied to my account.
  • Options
    edited May 2013

Yup it takes me to this.

DNC_zpse38674a7.jpg

So I'm hosed until they can fix it.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Did they send u email after they fixed your problem?

Yeah, that's how I know what's causing the display name conflict. I had a reply from support when I got home. I logged into the game, and I had my extra character slots, etc..

Then I came here to update everyone and was able to change my user group, which I couldn't do before the fix.

This is the reply I received:

Response Via Email (Support Staff 35) 05/06/2013 02:45 PM
    Hello

It appears that your Founder's Pack was not applied to your account. The incomplete transaction was causing you to experience the Display Name conflict. I have manually applied your Founder's Pack to your account, and you may now log in and play normally. We appreciate your support, and we hope you enjoy your time in Neverwinter!

Perfect World Support
    Check out our latest game, Neverwinter!
  • Options
    toxieavengertoxieavenger Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    (650) 590-7700

Another phone number for their corporate Redwood City, CA Office. I got it off of the Better Business Bureau website.

I'm going to call like a beast today. I urge EVERYONE to flood their offices.

I already called that number about 15-20 times yesterday and tried reaching anyone by using the company directory. NO ONE answers their phone, and their certainly is no one answering phones in the Billing Department.
This discussion has been closed.