test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Founder's Pack - Report Purchase Issues Here!

Comments

• Options
    sorrow0songsorrow0song Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Okay, they finally get to me. Here it is.
    Hello

It appears that your Founder's Pack was not applied to your account. This incomplete transaction was causing you to experience a Display Name conflict. I have manually applied your Founder's Pack to your account. We appreciate your support, and we hope you enjoy your time in Neverwinter!

Perfect World Support
    Check out our latest game, Neverwinter!

I submit it on Saturday 4pm pacific time. So I hope you guys can get your problems solve asap. Best wish to you all.
  • Options
    toxieavengertoxieavenger Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I submit it on Saturday 4pm pacific time. So I hope you guys can get your problems solve asap. Best wish to you all.

Glad they finally got around to helping you out sorrow. I'm still waiting, I submitted my ticket on Saturday at 2:23PM (PST) and have yet to hear anything.
  • Options
    fightingcanadianfightingcanadian Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I got a successfull payment with their service after calling my card issuer and having them remove the flag. I recieved an email from the third party Sling (because paypal was not cooperating) stating that the payment was successfull and that I paid $199.99 successfully to Perfect World.

Then I got a page on the Perfect World website that said the transaction was pending. How irritating. If I would have known it would take hours or days to get this product, I would have said forget it.

I submitted a ticket and I've been trying to call for hours now...this is pretty lame.
  • Options
    speed2xspeed2x Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I got everything except ADVENTURER'S HELPER PACK ?_?
  • Options
    faidan13faidan13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello

It appears that your Founder's Pack was not applied to your account. This incomplete transaction was causing you to experience a Display Name conflict. I have manually applied your Founder's Pack to your account. We appreciate your support, and we hope you enjoy your time in Neverwinter!

Perfect World Support

what did you file your ticket under?
  • Options
    t3rriblyt3rribly Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Seems like some issues with the merging of accounts. What a headache. You'd think those of us, like myself, who started completely new (without any merging at all) wouldn't have any problems.

Not so - Display Name Conflict here. Saturday at 3pm ticket was submitted, no response. Phone calls? Hah, yeah right. Social Networking contact attempts have commenced.
  • Options
    mikabella2mikabella2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you mean the forum title, then go here to set it:

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/profile.php?do=editusergroups

All i see is this "vBulletin Message
    There are currently no public usergroups available for you to join."
    | Guild: Novus Ordo|
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    t3rribly wrote: »
    Seems like some issues with the merging of accounts. What a headache. You'd think those of us, like myself, who started completely new (without any merging at all) wouldn't have any problems.

Not so - Display Name Conflict here. Saturday at 3pm ticket was submitted, no response. Phone calls? Hah, yeah right. Social Networking contact attempts have commenced.

I don't even have a Display Name Conflict here. I have a successful purchase receipt in my email for the $200 spent on the founders pack, but a pending statement from PWE regarding the purchase.

So frustrating. The transaction has even been completed real time by my Credit Card company. It's already gone, they got paid, it's not pending on my Credit Card side. PWE has their darn money. Why don't I have my Founders Pack? No Race, No Class, No items in game, No panther..nothing. I still only have two character slots. This is frustrating. I also see that Admin has not stepped into this conversation in a while...must be a huge mess. I say they take it down until they can resolve these issues. I wouldn't be as fussy if it was only 20 to 50 bucks I spent..but 200..come on.
  • Options
    nailznailz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The "Display Name Conflict" is weird, if logged in at the time I click the link in email, yeah... get the message and no way to get it sorted... even when just punching in random keys.

If not logged in, click the link, log in .. takes me to the http://nw.perfectworld.com/founderspack with "Buy Now" disabled and a "thank you" message on mouse over. Nothing about "display name conflct".

"My Wallet" section once logged in shows transaction as "Completed Your transaction was successfully completed."

At this point, just asking for the $200 back... yes, like the game, not how this has been handled. Not willing to hand over the cash to have this repeated(you know it will).

p.s. By "link in email" I mean the:

"Your transaction (transaction id goes here) was approved, but you still need to go to https://billing.perfectworld.com/neverwinterhero/complete to redeem your Founder's Pack!"
  • Options
    gmottagmotta Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It has been days that I'm getting the errors below:

If I try to buy the Guardian of Neverwinter, I get the following error:
    "You cannot complete this action on the card you have selected. Please select another card."

If I try to buy the Hero of the North:
    "Return to merchant and try a different payment method
    We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available)."

Anyone had the same problem? Was able to solve?

Thanks in advance

[forgot to mention that my PayPal always worked without a problem and the credit card is an international credit card that I used on several different online websites including gaming ones..]
  • Options
    pharmusepharmuse Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just had the same issue happen to me. I tried to get the hero of the north pack and couldn't get it to finalize the transaction. I know it works as I have baught zen many times using it.
  • Options
    steelemagnoliasteelemagnolia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 45
    edited May 2013
    Today I purchased the $59.99 Guardian pack through PAYPAL. The payment went through without a problem and received the email receipt. I have not received the key from Neverwinter/Perfect World. I submitted a petition and am waiting.

Until this is sorted out my husband won't be buying his founders pack nor will we be buying Zen. I give it 48 hrs then I'll dispute payment with VISA.
  • Options
    cookjkcookjk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 91
    edited May 2013
    Only thing I am missing is my 2000000 AD. Where is this and how do I get them?
  • Options
    overlordrauzoverlordrauz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Today I purchased the $59.99 Guardian pack through PAYPAL. The payment went through without a problem and received the email receipt. I have not received the key from Neverwinter/Perfect World. I submitted a petition and am waiting.

Until this is sorted out my husband won't be buying his founders pack nor will we be buying Zen. I give it 48 hrs then I'll dispute payment with VISA.

Same thing is happening to me I bought two packs one for my friend and one for me and I got the pay pal email but no email from perfect world or never winter and I dont have my packs : / this is very stupid
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I had to call my Credit Card company, they placed a fraud alert from the purchase I made initially to PWE. Because of the amount and the company (a bit scary). I told them it was me making the purchase, so they lifted the fraud freeze and I was able to make the purchase of the Founders Pack. The amount has been deducted from my balance, I have my receipt for the payment, and PWE has my money. I, however, do not have anything at all from them. I feel like I gave them hundreds of dollars for nothing. I have two support tickets directed towards Neverwinter Billing in particular, and I have the receipt images attached to the reports. I've not gotten a single response. Also, from the phone number I was given, their support number doesnt even answercalls, even during their open times. It just said to keep calling back..over..and over..and over.

Let me tell you. This is NOT a great first impression. I'm going to be very weary about purchases in the future, especially large ones, from this company.

Rediculous..absolutely rediculous handeling of this situation, especially when the dollar amount at stake is so high.

I would like some help with this matter ASAP. It took me a while to justify such a large payment for digital services, and look what happens...you get stung. I guess I've learned my lesson.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Hello

Perfect World Support

I wish they would go through and do this for all of us.
  • Options
    cnaogcnaog Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i m here about the Zen not the founder pack..i charged some money this morning and it worked out fine..but about 12 hrs later i can't get the zen anymore...but my on my statement it says is charged already
  • Options
    alrycalryc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18
    edited May 2013

Same thing here bought the Guardian pack and got the email immediately saying I've been billed the $59.99, but nothing showing up on my account page and no stuff in game.

*Sigh*
  • Options
    yarrmoryarrmor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 62
    edited May 2013
    I still haven't had any answer (or I've overlooked it) about my Astral Diamonds disappearing. I withdrew them and then I crashed and they are gone now.

Please, I need them D:
  • Options
    vvgrant7777vvgrant7777 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi all,

I have puchased a Hero of North pack and received email from paypal of the transaction. But I did not receive any confirmation mail from PW. I have checked all folders in my mail but have not received any. Can anyone advise me how long is the pending time?
  • Options
    necrodaggernecrodagger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi all,

I have puchased a Hero of North pack and received email from paypal of the transaction. But I did not receive any confirmation mail from PW. I have checked all folders in my mail but have not received any. Can anyone advise me how long is the pending time?

I got mine within 10 minutes I think

also you can check here if the transaction was completed:

https://billing.perfectworld.com/mywallet
  • Options
    vvgrant7777vvgrant7777 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I got mine within 10 minutes I think

also you can check here if the transaction was completed:

https://billing.perfectworld.com/mywallet

Thanks I have checked the mywallet and no transactions displayed. But paypal has already processed the payment. So now I have to write a ticket to inform support that I did not receive any confirmation email right?
  • Options
    kasey12ckasey12c Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I bought a Founder's Pack last week. I received both a confirmation email from paypal AND perfect world. I also check my account wallet and it has a record of my purchase but I do not have access to the items in-game. I have had a ticket open since the middle of last week and there hasn't been any response from perfect world.

Im getting severely agitated. I don't suppose one of you PW representatives could pass this post on to customer support or something?
  • Options
    ouffytoofouffytoof Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i purchased zen over an hour ago and got a confirmation email that it was successfully delivered from google wallet.however it doesnt show a transaction of that on your website
  • Options
    arkham1977arkham1977 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just got the guardian pack and received the paypal email but after about 20min, still no email from PW. Nothing showing in my account wallet either.

Spoke too soon. Just got the confirmation email from PW and transaction is showing complete in my wallet. :cool:
  • Options
    wujenswujens Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 37
    edited May 2013
    I have the dreaded Display Name Conflict Bug. I have no idea how to fix it. I sent a support ticket in but no word back as of yet. I purchased the Founders pack $200 and got the Paypal receipt email but no PW Email. It does not show up in my wallet as a transaction. Anyone know anything that can help?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    wujens wrote: »
    I have the dreaded Display Name Conflict Bug. I have no idea how to fix it. I sent a support ticket in but no word back as of yet. I purchased the Founders pack $200 and got the Paypal receipt email but no PW Email. It does not show up in my wallet as a transaction. Anyone know anything that can help?

I did not receive any PW email too and I have sent a ticket. Btw whats display name conflict bug? Dun tell me thats the cause of problem
  • Options
    wujenswujens Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 37
    edited May 2013
    I did not receive any PW email too and I have sent a ticket. Btw whats display name conflict bug? Dun tell me thats the cause of problem

From what I've been reading if you had an old cryptic account associated with the email that you used to setup your PW account your hosed. :( I did not realize this when I joined and purchased my Founders pack. Hopefully someone can work it out otherwise I'll have to file a paypal dispute. :(
  • Options
    daojindaojin Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I also purchased a Guardian pack... about 6 hours ago. I received the email from "Skrills" (didn't use Paypal) that the transaction was completed, but I haven't heard from PW and I haven't seen anything arrive in-game. I've checked my in-game mail and the vendors... nothing yet. I suppose I'll file a support complaint.
  • Options
    unrealofficialunrealofficial Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
This discussion has been closed.