test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Founder's Pack - Report Purchase Issues Here!

Comments

• gmottagmotta Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I tried to buy Hero of the North (199) and Guardian of Neverwinter (59) and got two different errors..

I never had an issue with PayPal and now I'm getting two different errors.

I opened a ticket and they replied with FAQ and questions and answers that are unrelated to my problem..

Not sure how to proceed, I'm trying to support this game as I'm enjoying to play, but if they don't want my money I don't know what to do. I'm trying to post here as well, a miracle might happen.
  • cyffreddincyffreddin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    got another update:

Our records indicate that there are no flags on your PWE account which should prevent you from purchasing a Neverwinter Founder's pack .

Our billing system is designed to show all transactions that come through, failed or completed. When dealing with Skrill (Moneybookers) and/or paypal, however, they do not send us any information regarding transactions that do not complete within their system.

In order to get more information regarding these transactions, please contact Skrill (Moneybookers) directly at their website: http://www.Moneybookers.com/app/help.pl?s=contact or Paypal directly at their website: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/helpweb?cmd=_help

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us here at Perfect World Entertainment!

totally lost. paypal works fine for everything else i've used it for.
  • necrodaggernecrodagger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    well was wondering where I can see on my account that I have the founders pack

I searched the "my account" page but couldnt find the right place

well I found a place where I can see I own the packs

if you go to buy the packs, you will see that the "Founder's" pack buy option is grey out and if you hover it then it will say something like "thank you for supporting neverwinter..."

of course you have to be logged in to your account

same for the guardian pack

except starters kit that wont be grayed out ever since you can buy multiple of those

hope this helps!
  • js3bjs3b Member Posts: 368 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The next email will have a link to redeem.

well been 3 day now, and from the first post on this page they say there is no redeem code so....
    Founder back a week ago, already pissed by cryptic ''no roll back'' decision

edited May 2013
    well was wondering where I can see on my account that I have the founders pack

I searched the "my account" page but couldnt find the right place
    https://billing.perfectworld.com/mywallet

We dont care about ur rage thread :)

• roku88roku88 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Anyone else have missing mounts? It was in the box, but never transferred into my inventory of the characters I had created before I purchased a Founder's pack.

It's not 1 mount per pack is it? I thought it was per character like the Dire Wolf...

I've also checked the Founder's Agent, and it's greyed out there.

Have submitted a ticket anyway

Cheers :)

Edit: Solved! I'm blind. It auto populated my mount rather than leaving it in my inventory
  • voldrasvoldras Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I solved my problem (Conflict display name). Here is the support answer:
    Please completed the payment process by clicking the link which corresponds to the Neverwinter founder’s pack that you purchased.
    Neverwinter Starter Kit - https://billing.perfectworld.com/nev...arter/complete
    Guardian of Neverwinter Pack - https://billing.perfectworld.com/nev...rdian/complete
    Hero of the North Founder's Pack - https://billing.perfectworld.com/nev...rhero/complete
    To claim your Neverwinter founder’s pack items in game, please make sure that you do the following:
    1) Complete the first part of the tutorial to reach Protector’s Enclave.
    2) Speak to Sergeant Knox when you arrive in Protector’s Enclave.
    3) Take and Complete the quest Rags to Riches.
    3) Locate the Founders Merchant on the opposite side of the Hall of justice from Sergeant Knox. He is located in a small booth near Sergeant Quinn.
    4) Visit the Founders Merchant to redeem your pack.

Thank you for trying to help me. But still, nothing. Same old error.

And I found out, that this forum has a problem with "Reply With Quote" as well. Well, I'm not surprised anymore
  • dreadlordmikeydreadlordmikey Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So, I bought the Founder's pack, and according to the billing page, it says:
    Pending -

Your payment is being reviewed by either your payment processor or Perfect World. If 30 minutes elapse and your status does not update, Contact Us by using the link below.

Completed -

Your payment was successfully processed and a courtesy e-mail has been sent to the e-mail address registered with your payment processor.

Rejected -

There was a problem processing your payment. Contact Perfect World's Billing Department by clicking the link below.
    So what the heck does that mean? I'd hate to think you guys are holding on to my 200 bucks.
    "Over the course of my many years I have learned one thing: I don't know anything, I only think I do. And I'm not even sure about that." -- Rasgard the Wise
    edited May 2013
    So, I bought the Founder's pack, and according to the billing page, it says:

So what the heck does that mean? I'd hate to think you guys are holding on to my 200 bucks.

got the same and it also say

Still waiting on ticket answer...

*edit* didnt get answer from ticket but i got my stuff :)

• voldrasvoldras Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've tried it again, and I got the same now as well. Got my ingame stuff, finally.
  • necrodaggernecrodagger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • rraglerragle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well i have had mine fixed by a gm, same as some others have had, with clicking a link they sent me.
    By the Looks of it, if you are buying stuff before the tutorial that's when you are likely to run into problems.
    They really should make an announcement when you go to buy the packs making sure people have completed that first to be on the safe side.
    That or fix it :)
    Gl to the rest of you, I hope you get your issues fixed quickly. It only took 40hrs for mine to be resolved, which is disappointing that some of you have been waiting longer for a response.
  • bharaghbharagh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Still nothing on mine. I'm waiting to play until this is resolved since I don't think I want to invest much time in this game if this is what's going to happen. As of now, still only 2 character slots (should be 4) and no ability to create a Menzo Renegade character. My payment is showing completed on both here and Paypal and the pack is grayed out for me on the Founder's screen.
  • sevjinsevjin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    More people starting to get their problems fixed? mine is sorted now. But it dosnt say "Guardian" under my name on the forum like it does for some people, wonder how long that takes to updat?
  • ruthlesstyrantruthlesstyrant Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    still waiting 24 hours and counting :(
    tried all the suggestions here and it shows as completed under my account... hmm
    edited May 2013
    sevjin wrote: »
    More people starting to get their problems fixed? mine is sorted now. But it dosnt say "Guardian" under my name on the forum like it does for some people, wonder how long that takes to updat?

testing to see if it says under my name

EDIT: Guardian title doesn't show up under my name either
  • yarknarfyarknarf Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    testing to see if it says under my name

EDIT: Guardian title doesn't show up under my name either

A repost of advice that fixed for me

vvv
    linolyenx wrote: »
    edited May 2013
    yarknarf wrote: »
    A repost of advice that fixed for me

vvv

Thanks! that worked
  • brenncatebrenncate Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Still no resolution. I've even posted on their FB page and got ignored. I mean, I see the admin there answering other people's questions but they COMPLETELY IGNORED MINE. Even though I'm a PAYING CUSTOMER. WTF. Either gimme my pack or gimme my money back! Or at least have the decency to REPLY MY POST.

Tried the links again. Still the same display name bs.
  • noobzornoobzor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I want to support the developers, I've wanted to be a founder for a while, but my bank simply doesn't allow for Pay-Pal or Moneybookers transactions as a security measure and there's no direct store option. Tis truly disappointing. Anyone know of a suitable work around?
    "A Wizard is never late, he arrives precisely when he means to."

-
  • shroudtebronshroudtebron Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Have the "Display Name Conflict" issue.. brand new account, is past the tutorial and linked with a PW account :( poor implementation on their billing system if this occurs regularly.

Tried all the resolutions i could find, and nothing worked, i've send in a ticket about it.
  • toxieavengertoxieavenger Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    40 minutes until the Telephone Support opens. I can only imagine how fun this is going to be to try to explain.
  • sevjinsevjin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Still no Guardian Title under my name, how do you get one? (Yes i did buy the pack)
  • faidan13faidan13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Had 2 tickets in since Wednesday, lets see if they finally answer me today or if i'm just gonna have display name conflict forever!
    edited May 2013
    Tried calling support 4 times just now. You get put on hold for about 3 minutes until the phone starts ringing, only to hear an automated message saying that no one is available to take your call at the moment, and to please call back later or submit a ticket online. So their phone support is unreachable. Great...
  • artimes33artimes33 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have been calling them since they opened. They hang up, I call. Has anyone actually gotten through?

up to 20 straight calls... haven't been off phone longer than 10 seconds.

up to 30 now
    edited May 2013
    artimes33 wrote: »
    I have been calling them since they opened. They hang up, I call. Has anyone actually gotten through?

No, I've called about 10 times now to no avail.
  • artimes33artimes33 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Seems customer service is now going straight to the hang up message now.
    edited May 2013
    artimes33 wrote: »
    Seems customer service is now going straight to the hang up message now.
    This really couldn't get any more aggravating right now.
  • pelomixapelomixa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Mine went through smoothly!
This discussion has been closed.