What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tyrs Paladium is hiring! "The 30-70+ Year Olds Guild"

Comments

• Options
    aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,364 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    This guild recruitment section seems like it's pretty dead. Read the forums daily, and you'd think the game IS DONE FOR! In game, it's a bit better. In Tyrs Paladium, it's a whole new game.

If you are green, highly experienced, or anywhere in between, are tired of being a nobody in your current guild, or looking forward to a group play experience where you feel PART of something special, look no further!

We are looking for only the finest adventurers, measured not in your "gear score" or number of characters, or any self accomplishments, but in the yearning for CAMARADERIE, TEAMWORK, and GREAT ADVENTURES in a no drama setting.

Build and Play YOUR CHARACTER, YOUR WAY, in Tyrs Paladium.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • Options
    cerebralpyrecerebralpyre Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    *waves*

App submitted

:)
    Cerebralpyre 13.2k SW
    Pheryllt - 13.8k HR
    Ginko - 10.3k DC

Puzzl Bochs - lvl38 CW
  • Options
    ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Howdy and Welcome to Tyrs Cerebralpyre !!! Looking forward to meeting you in game.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    1zv8pyp.jpg

No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • Options
    neppsnepps Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Looking to get into something other than WoW. 38 year old gamer here. What is the better game Neverwinter or DDO?
  • Options
    ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Howdy nepps, Which game you prefer is realy up to you, and indeed up to every individual. Tyrs is in both games, so we have folks who play only DDO, some who play only NW and some who play both. It realy all depends on what the individual likes playing. Sono matter which one yoy wanna play, or both even, head over to our website, Tyrs Paladium - Neverwinter and register with our host site shivitar, then fill out an application for either NW or DDO, it does not matter which, and we'll see which ya like from there.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Heya Nepps! I see you've signed up and thats awesome. Now that question... that's the million dollar question! :) I think its great we have 2 kick <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>$ D&D games to play on the computer, and even better that Tyrs Paladium is prominent in both games ;) I say enjoy them both at your leisure!

We are Tyrs Neverwinter, and we'll be here until the cows come home! (aka Cryptic pulls the plug on Neverwinter.)

• Options
    edited January 2015
    Welcome Tyrs NEW BLOOD Niejo, Larwen, and Jdragonross (who will also be bringing his girlfriend in ~ woohoo!).

Take heart fellow adventurers, for you have curried the favor of Boo, The only miniature giant space hamster in the Realm. My friend and companion ever since my h-h-head wound, he will lead us to victory! Onward to the Gnoll Stronghold to the west! Tarry not! We must go soon!

• Options
    ebonyshadowebonyshadow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    How is Boo, haven't seen him nor his pet human for years :P

Many thanks for accepting the application, look forward to being part of this new family (Well, new to me that is) :)
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    We are quite enthused to meet you as well. I'd ask Boo what he thinks, but he seems to be amiss... Booo?......... Booooo!!

Don't mind us. Boo and I have just rescued Dynaheir, again. You may aid in our next victory, and those thereafter, if you wish.

There is glory enough for all!

• Options
    atomirnyatomirny Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I'm 26 years old, I can join you? I like dealing with mature people :)
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    atomirny wrote: »
    I'm 26 years old, I can join you? I like dealing with mature people :)

Hey there Atomirny. Thanks for checking us out. Well, head over to our website and fill out an application. Lets see where it goes :)

• Options
    edited February 2015
    *** WE ARE RECRUITING EU GUILDIES!!! ***

ARE YOU FROM THE EU and cant seem to find an active guild?

or

Are you in an American guild and feel like "an extra stage hand"?

GIVE IT UP! That's not FUN!

Join Tyrs Paladium, a truly WORLDWIDE GUILD, and feel INCLUDED FROM DAY ONE.

• Options
    thevalkthevalk Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    ri80me.jpg

Tyrs Paladium is a multi-game, drama free, 30+ yr old (most are early 30s-60s+) guild.. We are an American guild with an international/Euro flavor. We are happy to arrive in the Neverwinter community, and are seeking new blood. We plan to have members on at all times, but left & right coasters (from California to New York) in the US should find plenty on during peak hours.

Demographics: We are looking for Americans and Eurozone players who are:

* seeking great adventure and camaraderie with like-minded players.
    * looking for a NO DRAMA GUILD.
    * who enjoy teamwork.

We will be a decent sized guild, yet we'll run it tight knit. We believe in helping each other, and most of all having as much fun as possible while we play. We are a Neverwinter and DDO guild only. Our specialty is Dungeons & Dragons.
    gary_gygax_dungeons_dragons.jpg
    We play hard, laugh hard, and play it old school, with much respect to the
    camaraderie found in tabletop D&D of years past.

We will have one of the most active guild websites possible, created by and for guildies only. On this site, you will find plenty of game tips in the Tyrs Library, sign up for scheduled raids in the Tyrs War Room or the Tyrs Arena (non-raid runs), shoot the ***** in the Tyrs Tavern, or listen to our esoteric MP3 player in the Tyrs Mosh Pit! And that's only a mere taste of Kargon's Tasty ham! You will ALWAYS find good times and a helping hand in Tyrs Paladium.

If you'd like to join, post here, tell us a bit about yourself, and we'll see if you'd make a good fit.

Peace,

- Aandre the Giant

We enforce our drama free policy.

PS: We will have a contingent of current military and veterans. We are a patriotic guild, and are proud of it! We always appreciate and remember our heroes who fight for freedom all over the World, regardless of country of origin. We sincerely thank you. /salute

(Naturally, you do not need to have served to join our guild. We just like to appreciate those who risk their lives to protect our freedoms that we enjoy, and to remember those who gave it all.)

i50jte.png

Tyrs Paladium is healthy and ripe with action! Check out our NEW YouTube video to see how EASY it is to sign up for Tyrs Paladium!

eco_green_youtube_icon.pnghttp://youtu.be/Y4nIQ80cvxY

The Tyrs Paladium Website. Sign up here! http://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/

I'm a new player. And when I say new, I mean I don't know hardly anything about the game yet. I've been playing a few days and really enjoy it. And when I commit to an mmo I really commit. I've played a lot of them however so I'm not new to MMO's in general. For instance I've played age of Conan, DDO, Warhammer online, LoTRO, WoW, Rift, Elder Scrolls Online, Swtor, Archeage, etc. So in other words I should be able to pick up quickly but would need a nice friendly bunch to help me learn. I'm 24 years of age and don't tolerate a lot of drama, nor do I cause any. If I could join you guys let me know! I'll be online tonight. Thanks!
  • Options
    thebaelinthebaelin Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    hello!! well.. if you want veterans.. you got one... I could go into my gaming experience.. but since you bring up D&D.. I will use this as "throwing my hat into the ring"... I have sat in, and partaken of celebrity sessions of D&D that was DMed by Ed Greenwood, and then again by Bob Salvatore...

yeah.. it was as epic as you can imagine.

wanting to join a group that enjoys the RP aspect, and willing to take part in some foundry missions and do other things that harken back to the days of table top Love.... in the geek fashion.. of course.

name in game is Kurse Darkstone, or @thebaelin if you please.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    thebaelin wrote: »
    hello!! well.. if you want veterans.. you got one... I could go into my gaming experience.. but since you bring up D&D.. I will use this as "throwing my hat into the ring"... I have sat in, and partaken of celebrity sessions of D&D that was DMed by Ed Greenwood, and then again by Bob Salvatore...

yeah.. it was as epic as you can imagine.

wanting to join a group that enjoys the RP aspect, and willing to take part in some foundry missions and do other things that harken back to the days of table top Love.... in the geek fashion.. of course.

name in game is Kurse Darkstone, or @thebaelin if you please.

Well met thebaelin! I think you'll make good company in Tyrs, as we have a very active family of gamers in game and on our guild forum that bleed D&D!

Please fill out our application, after reading our guild rules on our website and we'll get to bringing ya onboard right away!!

• Options
    herbe420herbe420 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 35
    edited February 2015
    Hi, I'm really looking for a guild as yours, after reading about ppl's age and being war veterans and patriots makes me believe I could actually have some things incoman (tho I'm Croatian I have serve along with US soldiers).as far as gaming vet part, well my first computer was Spectrum ZX, lol.
    I have trying to post an application but code gets refused every time. Will try again when I come back home, till then stay safe.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    herbe420 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm really looking for a guild as yours, after reading about ppl's age and being war veterans and patriots makes me believe I could actually have some things incoman (tho I'm Croatian I have serve along with US soldiers).as far as gaming vet part, well my first computer was Spectrum ZX, lol.
    I have trying to post an application but code gets refused every time. Will try again when I come back home, till then stay safe.

Thank you for your service to your country herbe420!!

As for the application, if it doesn't work on your next try, I'll send you a message via PM here and we'll do it that way. Im looking forward from hearing from ya!

• Options
    kardolankardolan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Good day to you Andre. I am looking for a guild that is active and helpful like yours. In the past I have played Neverwinter but I never seem to have managed to get in-depth with it, partially because I couldn't find a guild like yours. You seem to care for every member and that is exactly what I was missing back then to really understand the mechanics of my class. Life got crazy for a while and I couldn't dedicate enough time to a game like this, but now I'm back and willing to give it another try. I have an account with a level 60 archer/ranger but as before mentioned I really didn't get in-depth with it, and after so much time has passed offline, I might as well be a complete newbie. I am (male) 23 years old, but I have no patience for drama or fake people and that is another reason I wish to join Tyrs Paladium. Anyway I hope you will consider my application. Looking forward to your answer. Peace.

Edit: I've created/filled an application on your website, my handle is: @D0M1N4T0R3X
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    kardolan wrote: »
    Good day to you Andre. I am looking for a guild that is active and helpful like yours. In the past I have played Neverwinter but I never seem to have managed to get in-depth with it, partially because I couldn't find a guild like yours. You seem to care for every member and that is exactly what I was missing back then to really understand the mechanics of my class. Life got crazy for a while and I couldn't dedicate enough time to a game like this, but now I'm back and willing to give it another try. I have an account with a level 60 archer/ranger but as before mentioned I really didn't get in-depth with it, and after so much time has passed offline, I might as well be a complete newbie. I am (male) 23 years old, but I have no patience for drama or fake people and that is another reason I wish to join Tyrs Paladium. Anyway I hope you will consider my application. Looking forward to your answer. Peace.

Edit: I've created/filled an application on your website, my handle is: @D0M1N4T0R3X

Welcome aboard D0M1N4T0R3X!

• Options
    zardushzardush Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I'm looking for a guild...Can I enter? I'm italian. I'don't speak english very well and I can't write anything about me.I'm lvl 60, gwf +15k gs and I'm looking for a guild with a lot of online members. :) I'm Andrea and I'm 19 years old. Zarkent@Zardush
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    zardush wrote: »
    I'm looking for a guild...Can I enter? I'm italian. I'don't speak english very well and I can't write anything about me.I'm lvl 60, gwf +15k gs and I'm looking for a guild with a lot of online members. :) I'm Andrea and I'm 19 years old. Zarkent@Zardush

Howdy Zardush. We are not a guild that focuses on being a "large" guild. We also don't focus on what someone's character level is or their gear score. The age gap is just a bit too much for us to consider you for Tyrs, but we do wish you great fortune in your future Neverwinter adventures!!

Tip: Check the GUILD DIRECTORY of Neverwinter and the Neverwinter Guild Recruitment section for active guilds to research and join.

• Options
    faeromalikitefaeromalikite Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Faero Malikite here, been in NWO since Beta. Looking for a group that runs the content and enjoys the game. Current Guild is not active and I feel anything worth doing is worth doing with a friend!
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Faero Malikite here, been in NWO since Beta. Looking for a group that runs the content and enjoys the game. Current Guild is not active and I feel anything worth doing is worth doing with a friend!

Howdy faeromalikite! Sad to hear about current guild, but I totally agree with your motto! Head on over to our site, read our guild rules, and apply. We'll be sure to review it promptly.

• Options
    neopreenneopreen Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Hi Aandre,

since almost every fellow of my former guild already left the game I´m looking for some new mates to run, fight n laugh with.
    I´m a German, 35 years OLD, male, a daddy of a 1,5 year girl and play the game for several months now.

I already bothered Dvalinn in game to invite me but he told me to get naked here^^

Hope we´ll meet in game soon.

Thx n kind regards
    @neopreen
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    neopreen wrote: »
    Hi Aandre,

I already bothered Dvalinn in game to invite me but he told me to get naked here^^

Hope we´ll meet in game soon.

Thx n kind regards
    @neopreen

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!! fainting-smiley_zps2f730098.gif

Thank God for the overcast day, didnt see a thing. tehehehe

Actualy it sounds like you may have found a home. Please head over to our forum to fill out our application, I'll be on the lookout!

Tyrs Paladium Neverwinter Chapter

• Options
    johnnyoo71johnnyoo71 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Hello my John.. Me an the wife are looking for active adult guild... we are on the eastern time Zone.. both with Mic's.. my main toon is a GF an my wife main toon is a DC.. my ingame name is twotimes@johnnybigo.. if you would like more info...
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    johnnyoo71 wrote: »
    Hello my John.. Me an the wife are looking for active adult guild... we are on the eastern time Zone.. both with Mic's.. my main toon is a GF an my wife main toon is a DC.. my ingame name is twotimes@johnnybigo.. if you would like more info...

Johnny Two Times Two Times!?!??! How ya DOIN'! :)

Yeah we just may have space for ya both. Do me a favor. If you can both fill out applications on our site, I'll be sure to get to it as soon as possible... Looking forward to it in fact :)

• Options
    pandoniacpandoniac Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Hey there was wonderinf if yall had any plans to being the clan to console
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    pandoniac wrote: »
    Hey there was wonderinf if yall had any plans to being the clan to console

Hey, Pandoniac. Sorry for the delay. No we have no interest in having a presence in the console game at this point. I never say never, but our specialty is PC gaming, and that's most likely where we are going to stay.