What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tyrs Paladium is hiring! "The 30-70+ Year Olds Guild"

Comments

• Options
    graevon1graevon1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I wanted to leave a short message as I am interested in your guild. Lately nwn has become my main game as several others I frequent have made changes which have caused me to lose interest. I have played just about every major mmo titles with my start in gaming coming from good ol pen and paper. Personally I can't get into the zerg guilds and the recruit anyone and everyone. Those type guilds it seems you only know a few at best and most won't even speak in guild in the first place. I prefer the smaller tight knit guilds where you know your fellow members and actually have an opportunity to help them out.
  • Options
    wolfekampwolfekamp Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    hello tyrs thank you for your replay in my thread but i have one quistion do you have gamers in the euro zone ?
  • Options
    aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,364 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    graevon1 wrote: »
    I wanted to leave a short message as I am interested in your guild. Lately nwn has become my main game as several others I frequent have made changes which have caused me to lose interest. I have played just about every major mmo titles with my start in gaming coming from good ol pen and paper. Personally I can't get into the zerg guilds and the recruit anyone and everyone. Those type guilds it seems you only know a few at best and most won't even speak in guild in the first place. I prefer the smaller tight knit guilds where you know your fellow members and actually have an opportunity to help them out.

Oh Graevon1, you definitely found the guild you were hoping to. We are a medium sized guild, but we run it tight knit. From Day One, you should feel PART of the guild. I think you'll make good friends here.

Read our guild rules, and if they seem fair, I will ask you to fill out the application on our website as its integrated with our War Room, where you can sign up for scheduled group content :) I'm really looking forward to reading it!

http://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/?game_id=84

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    wolfekamp wrote: »
    hello tyrs thank you for your replay in my thread but i have one quistion do you have gamers in the euro zone ?

Heya Wolfekamp. We actually do have a loyal, growing contingent of Euro zone guildies. EU guildies are integral to the Tyrs experience, in all three of our games.

If you are looking for for a no drama, no zerg guild where everyone knows everybody, this is that guild. Camaraderie is what we strive for each and every day.

Give our guild rules a look and if you like what we are about, fill out an application!

No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • Options
    pandoniacpandoniac Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Hey, Pandoniac. Sorry for the delay. No we have no interest in having a presence in the console game at this point. I never say never, but our specialty is PC gaming, and that's most likely where we are going to stay.

Understandable was looking for a guild of mature players. If yall ever branch out please let me know
  • Options
    bori08bori08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    i recently apply, is the guild still active?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    bori08 wrote: »
    i recently apply, is the guild still active?

We are very active. You need to look at your application's response... bad news...... you've been hired! Hehe. :)

@aandrethegiant @Ghosty2a, @mykey101 @getcarter88 @abuboo2 @ambisinister @tallcar24 @oyra @paks54

Please add the officers above to your friends list so one of us can to invite you to the guild.

Welcome to Tyrs Paladium Bori08 / Radius!

• Options
    bori08bori08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    thanks, all of them added.
  • Options
    pressftointeractpressftointeract Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    hello. I am looking to get into a guild. It has been very long time since i have played so consider me a ****. are you guys still looking for people?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    hello. I am looking to get into a guild. It has been very long time since i have played so consider me a ****. are you guys still looking for people?

We are always on the lookout for those who play the game as we do, as it was intended to be played. Why not check out our guild rules? If you think our MO fits your playstyle and goals for Neverwinter, fill out our application.

Here's the link to both our guild rules and application:

Tyrs Paladium Guild Website

• Options
    zshikarazshikara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Aandre is still around? I haven't seen you online in ages!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tired of running dungeons with exploiters and cheaters? Join the legit channel by visiting http://goo.gl/1zfnTS to apply!
    Performing ritual pony sacrifices to Tiamat to earn favor with the RNG Gods since 2014.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    zshikara wrote: »
    Aandre is still around? I haven't seen you online in ages!

Hey Zshikara!

As for getting online to play myself, a successful real estate business, father of two highly energetic beautiful kids, Tyrs website admin and designer, overseeing the guild in three games, as well as my yearning for gaming in general keeps my Neverwinter play schedule too lite for my liking at the moment, however I will ALWAYS be an active member of Neverwinter and that "other" D&D mmo. :)

Now, that being said, my 10 year old son just started to play Neverwinter, so I'll be frequenting the game much more often, so I can edumacate the boy!!! :)

As guild founder, and Tyrs Neverwinter founder, I am still involved daily with the guild. I created, design, and author our active guild website each day, as well as handle the bulk of the recruiting.
    Post edited by aandrethegiant on

• Options
    mcgowanpridemcgowanpride Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    this is my first mmo.
    id like a guild of like minded fogies.
    add me
    McGowan Pride on xbox one
  • Options
    dzaimsdzaims Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Heyo, 40+ y/o hubby/dad/engineer looking for a fairly active guild to join. I'm currently in a guild, The League of Middle-Aged Parents, formed by my brother-in-law, but none of them play much anymore.

I usually play 8:30-10 PM Central US Time.

If this guild plays a lot, and can stand a less-than-hardcore gamer, I'd be willing to join.

Just look for Legless Lego Legolas [at] Dzaims

Cheers,

Jimbob
    Ancient Spirits officer

NW-DM9Pj62ZK 'Bear with Me'
    NW-DOPPZAYKQ 'Retirement Plans'
    NW-DKJMLS8OQ 'Sleepy in Cea Tull'

• Options
    ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Howdy folks !!! Nice to see there are still players wanting to join Tyrs.

McGowanpride, I see you are playing on xbox one, and unfortunately, we do not have a guild chapter for the xbox version of the guild. But if you do also play the PC version you are more than welcome to check us out and fill out an application. You can do that by going to our Neverwinter site: [url=http://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/?game_id=84[ Tyrs Paladium [/url].

dzaims, As stated above you are welcome to check out our guild rules and fill out an application at: Tyrs Paladium . We are indeed a casual laid back gruop that is active every day. We believe in a no zerg, leave no one behind playstyle so we can have fun while gameing.

Will be looking forward to seeing yall's application.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    To correct Ghosty's link above:

http://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/?game_id=84

• Options
    edited April 2015
    The Tyrs Leadership Council would like to announce, and congradulate, our newest Knight Templer's: MyKey, Clare and AK. Good job at helping us out and looking forward to continued help and insite going forward.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    ghosty2a wrote: »
    The Tyrs Leadership Council would like to announce, and congradulate, our newest Knight Templer's: MyKey, Clare and AK. Good job at helping us out and looking forward to continued help and insite going forward.

Nice work Ghosty. Congratulations to MyKey, Clare and AK!!! You three embody what Tyrs Paladium is all about, and have since Day One.

You can not have a bad time with any one of these three in party.

The light is shining on the lovely people of Tyrs Paladium today! :)

• Options
    surf13surf13 Member Posts: 560 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hey gang!

Guess what?

I'm back!
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Aaww aandrethegiant and ghosty2a are still here :-D

Yay!
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Worse yet Surf, alongside Paks and Aandre, I'm guild leader!!!For Neverwinter at least, Paks and Aandre are still the top dogs over all though.

Oh and Welcome back !!!

Hmmmmmm....((starts looking around for that tinfoil Helmet liner and all the lice, fleas and bed bugs he can find to put on his head again)).

(( Ahhh nice crinkly sound of foil on my head again scratching all bites and welts my new pets are makeing ))

• Options
    edited April 2015
    Hahaha! Aaww... Paks.

*wipes dry, glassy eye with his fore-tentical*

Dammit you just made me realize how much I missed you guys.

If only I had tear-ducts...

Who else from the old gang is still around?

*Your soul still tastes like fruit bro*
  • Options
    eric1845eric1845 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hello! I am an avid MMO gamer who is new to Neverwinter! I have been looking for a mature guild...as I am 40. I have played pretty much all the MMo's..but the longest tenured games are WoW, LofTRo, and RIFT. I always play a Paladin named Areck Silverhand, no matter which game I go to. Lets see, what else? I own an athletic supply company. I am a high school baseball coach. I played two sports in college. I wrote a fantasy novel called Forge of the Gods. I am a casual gamer who can come and go. When I am here...I play a ton, 5-7 hours a day. When I am gone (due to work), I am gone for weeks at a time.

I hope you guys accept my application :)
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    eric1845 wrote: »
    Hello! I am an avid MMO gamer who is new to Neverwinter! I have been looking for a mature guild...as I am 40. I have played pretty much all the MMo's..but the longest tenured games are WoW, LofTRo, and RIFT. I always play a Paladin named Areck Silverhand, no matter which game I go to. Lets see, what else? I own an athletic supply company. I am a high school baseball coach. I played two sports in college. I wrote a fantasy novel called Forge of the Gods. I am a casual gamer who can come and go. When I am here...I play a ton, 5-7 hours a day. When I am gone (due to work), I am gone for weeks at a time.

I hope you guys accept my application :)

Have you filled out that application yet eric1845?

• Options
    edited April 2015
    surf13 wrote: »
    Who else from the old gang is still around?

There are Tyrs and Neverwinter founders still around. We are quite fortunate that they have stepped up and are leading the way.

As with most MMOs, much of the original gang has pretty much vanished, however the spirit of Tyrs Paladium is exactly the same, and in fact even better, thanks to the hard work of many in the guild today that have carried on the Tyrs traditions that Paks and I introduced to the Tyrs Neverwinter Chapter in 2012.

• Options
    vamtharassvamtharass Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I`m sorry if this questions has been asked already, but are you guys on Xbox One to? Or strictly PC?
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    vamtharass wrote: »
    I`m sorry if this questions has been asked already, but are you guys on Xbox One to? Or strictly PC?

At this point we are PC only, and no plans of expanding to X-Box.
  • Options
    chazidrezchazidrez Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Greeting Tyrs Paladium, I seek admission to the Guild.

I know that there's an application to fill out, but honestly I don't know where to go to find it. The task of wading through 42 pages of posts to try to find a link was a little too much like farming Seals of the Protector **wink-wink**.

Sooo, if I can be directed to a link, I'll be happy to share all kinds of dirt about myself that will permanently incriminate me as an inveterate geek (not "invertebrate" though)...things like being a single character, beta, level 70 TR who's old enough to know not to say how old they are. I'll confess my love for PNP DND that started...well...at the beginning. I'll share that I'm a mature gamer who only rarely has bouts of Nerd Rage. I have cats.

Can you not wait to hear more?

Thank you, Tyrs Paladium. I look forward to your consideration.

Safe Travels.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Howdy chazidrez, Heres the link to our web site, for the Neverwinter side: Tyrs Paladium .
    Theres a link in Aandres first post, but it is pointing to the DDO side, so then clicking on the application link would have you fill out an application on the DDO side. Not that it realy matters, we are one guild no matter which of the 3 games we are in that you play. Or if you play all 3 even.
    Here is a link to the Neverwinter application: NW Application .
    Will be looking for your application.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    chazidrez wrote: »
    The task of wading through 42 pages of posts to try to find a link was a little too much like farming Seals of the Protector **wink-wink**.

Problem solved! Now we link to the website in the OP right under our logo. (It was on the bottom but a bit hard to see)

Sorry for the inconvenience...