test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tyrs Paladium is hiring! "The 30-70+ Year Olds Guild"

Comments

• aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,364 Arc User
    Hi Skalt112. We are going to respectfully pass. Good luck in all your future adventures in Neverwinter and beyond!

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
    edited July 2015
    2jc7gjq.jpg

We are in the process of expanding our guild in the most entertaining of ways, using our Norse lore as a backdrop. If anyone is interested in joining Tyrs Paladium over the next week let me know... if you are a good fit we will ensure you get in !

Since we are a PvE centric guild we are taking a cautious approach to the way Strongholds are being developed as there will be PvE and PvP components. If we decide that there is too much of a PvP element, then we are fully prepared to BYPASS this entire feature altogether and stand with other PvE centric guilds who also choose not to participate.

Because of the recently imposed cap to guild size in game the Tyrs High Council, composed of Ghosty, Rhoric, Paks and myself, have devised a plan to reallocate and expand our horizons.

In order to fit within the constraints of the newly imposed 150 account limit, we will create a new outpost which will be an extension of Tyrs Paladium. We have requested Neverwinter guildies input on voting on a name for our newest outpost. Never fear… Tyrs Paladium is OUR GUILD. We will however reach back to our roots in Nordic mythology to explain our plan.

THE NORDIC MYTHOLOGY of TYRS.

Before D&D was a thought, Tyr was renowned as the original Nordic God of War and the patron God of Justice. He is the boldest of the gods, who inspires courage and heroism in battle. Tyr is represented as a man with one hand, because his right hand was bitten off by the wolf Fenrir.

THE PLAN (Yes, we need guildies input!):

There are nine realms in Nordic mythology. Since Asgard is the first of the nine realms, Tyrs Paladium will represent the Asgardian Realm.

Here is where guildies' input is being kindly requested. Guildies are currently choosing amongst the eight remaining realms at this very time...

New Tyrs recruits -- Please head to the poll on the Tyrs Neverwinter home page AND REGISTER YOUR VOTE!!!

2wdy0t0.jpg
    Asgard: home of the Gods and Goddesses

No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • myles08807myles08807 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 409 Arc User
    I've been prowling and perusing quite the large number of guild recruitment statements lately, looking for a bit of a home for my 70 CW. All of my alts are members of a guild formed long ago, many times renamed, of which I am the only surviving member, and I fear that in such a state I will be unable to so much as start the upcoming Strongholds content in such a state. I am a thirty-five year veteran D&D player and greatly steeped in Forgotten Realms lore; the CW in question is named Kisonraathiisar, after the last dragon-king of Westgate. I like everything I've read about Tyrs Paladium, and should room exist, I should like to become a member. Thanks for your time!
  • ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Howdy myles08807, While we, like every other guild, have been effected by the recent guild cap limit, we are in the process of "makeing room" for new guildys. Please head over to our guild web site and check out our Guild Rules. If those seem like something you can live with, then fill out an application. Here's a link to our web site: Tyrs Paladium .

Will be looking to reveiw your application soon.
    edited August 2015
    2nu4yh0.jpg

Tyrs Paladium has opened our wrought iron gates once more for recruitment!

Guildies have chosen Niflheim as the name for our new Tyrs Paladium outpost in Neverwinter.

Niflheim "Mist home" is the darkest and coldest region in the world. Niflheim was the first of the nine worlds; Niflheim is placed in the northern region of Ginnungagap. In the lands of Niflheim there is located the eldest of the three wells, which is called Hvergelmir "bubbling boiling spring" protected by the huge dragon called Nidhug (Níðhöggr).

It is here, where Tyrs Paladium expands to fight the good fight.

Tyr is the Faerûnian deity of Law and Justice. Since we have been in the position many times in game and here on the official Neverwinter forums, to define why we care so much to defend honest play and camaraderie, we have made it our mission to create a family of gamers that can together as a team accomplish ANYTHING the biggest guilds accomplish, in an environment that's friendly, relaxed, fun and addicting.

** To be clear, whether we place you in Tyrs Paladium or the Tyrs Paladium Niflheim outpost, we are ONE GUILD, ONE FAMILY, Tyrs Paladium.

Post edited by aandrethegiant on

• syrthumbrellsyrthumbrell Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    i'm interested in joining
  • ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    Howdy Syrthumbrell, Please check out our web site, read our guild rules and fill out an application. You can find our website here: Tyrs Paladium .

Will be looking forward to your application.
    edited August 2015
    The wrought iron gates of Tyrs Paladium will now close for the time being. This means recruiting will cease for now, as we focus on building out our plan for the Strongholds mod just released.

If you really wish to be a part of our guild, please contact me via PM as exceptional applicants will still be considered.

edited November 2015
    Things seem to be going real swell. We are organized and our guildies are chipping away and having a blast playing together.

Special thanks to MyKey and Legolas our TWO NEWEST OFFICERS that have really stepped up to the plate and will manage the Strongholds for us (MyKey will have control of Tyrs Niflheim Stronghold and Legolas will have control of Tyrs Paladium Stronghold), and ALL OUR GUILDIES for being instrumental in feeding a camaraderie and teamwork that you just can't do without.

edited August 2015
    The Tyrs High Council has decided to extend our recruitment blackout period until the end of September.

We are going to spend this time investing in our future by playing the HELL out of this game together! This also means getting to really know all the fabulous new recruits we've met and hired in the past few months.

In Tyrs Paladium, it's all about getting to know everyone not only as a gamer but as a friend.

We'll see ya'll on October 1st unless we have a need earlier!

edited September 2015
    TYRS INTERNATIONAL!

Great news for all players not in US time zones interested in joining Tyrs Paladium! We are opening our gates now for all the EU folks interested to join our small, but loyal EU contingent! We have EU officers and we are seriously looking to expand internationally in Neverwinter. So please come join the fun!

We are still on target for opening up our gates fully for recruitment at the end of September.

edited September 2015

We'd like to welcome our newest guildie from Australia! Welcome to Tyrs Paladium Cloudseaker!! :)

edited September 2015

The Tyrs Paladium gates are NOW OPEN FOR RECRUITMENT!

We are looking for ALL TIME ZONES... so if you'd like to be a part of a guild of brothers & sisters where everyone knows everybody, and where NO EXPLOIT, NO DRAMA, and NO ZERGING play ARE ALIVE AND WELL in Neverwinter, Please apply on our website!! :)

edited September 2015

EU guildies are encouraged to join, we have a small but LOYAL international contingent that is integral to the nucleus of our international guild!! :)

edited September 2015
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JQpE7n6eUk

We'd like to welcome Delsinnia, Arggyle and Fafyrd to our fabled and fun guild!!

edited September 2015
    September's been kind to Tyr. We warmly welcome Shylo Tiaton, Ryahl MacBannon, Bear, Dylan Slo, Vixxyn, Wizkid, Carric Moonshadow and Vapula Vicelord to our humble abode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx_aGto-F-8

Lookout denizens of Neverwinter proper for Tyrs Paladium... There's a Train Comin'!! All Aboard ! Get on Board!!

Tyrs is stoked to invite DeathJaw, Jerek Stormcaller, and Oddfuture to our family!!

edited October 2015
    Welcome Narisilme, Isaphia, Rac Ironbone, and Bones to the best guild since

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYagiU_mSSw

• joshmalinjoshmalin Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Howdy, My name is Joshua aka Ringoblood, I would be interested in joining your community. I am 30 yrs old, considered a young buck in the guild, but one already on soical security. Yes you read that right. I am on ssdi. I works 7 yrs, before coming down, with a brain tumor and siezures and in the last 8 yrs been through 10+ surgeries. I just recesenly learned how to rewalk, but I still use a walker from time to time. My father was in the Navy, so I do have a somewhat of a military background and I love my nation. I have been playing PnP DnD for 20 yrs and I have been a DM for 5 yrs; been through 2nd ed-5th now, but I prefer 3rd ed the most. I am a huge cat lover. I been playing Neverwinter now for 5 months and DDO since launch but have taken many breaks, which atm, im on one. I do hope I can join your family. Thank you for hearing me out. :)

Ringo (josh)
    edited October 2015
    Well met Ringo, thank you for doing some research about our guild. Im sorry to hear about your medical challenges in the past 8 years Josh. My courage pales in comparison my new friend. I wish you well, for many many years to come.

As for Tyrs, everything sounds really great thusfar, I think you'll make truly good friends in our guild. My father was in the Navy as well, and it's an honor to meet you, and thank him for his service to our country.

Please head to our forums and fill out our application. We make everyone do it so we can get to know more about them. It's also your ticket to join our guild events :smile:

Consider yourself already hired so Giter done!! (I don't do this often). Once accepted into Tyrs, you can join us in DDO, ESO and Sword Coast Legends as well ;)

• joshmalinjoshmalin Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Done and Done, App is sent in, @handle is @joshmalin and name on app is Ringoblood, Looking forward to serving with you guys for a long and joyful time.
    We wish you MANY great years in Tyrs Paladium Josh! :)

• teplynteplyn Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Joshmalin is just another fantastic addition that has joined the Neverwinter chapter of Tyrs Paladium. Hoping to receive many more members such as him as a result of this thread.

edited October 2015
    Smiley face

The Tyrs Paladium High Council is proud to announce the promotion of Teplyn and Breeze to the position of Co-Guild Leader Tyrs Paladium. LOTS of fun stuff (already) planned... guild events, dwarf tossing, Cryptic outback BBQs, the whole gnarly 9!

These two fine ladies take no HAMSTER... so if no drama, no zerg, and no discrimination TEAM based adventuring is your idea of a good time...

raise your mug.... three cheers for our new leaders!!!

Great time to be in Tyrs, come join us! :)

edited October 2015
    Read the forums daily, and you'd think the game IS DONE FOR! In game, it's a bit better. In Tyrs Paladium, it's a whole new game.

If you are green, highly experienced, or anywhere in between, are tired of being a nobody in your current guild, or looking forward to a group play experience where you feel PART of something special, look no further!

We are looking for adventurers, measured not in your "gear score" or number of characters, or any self accomplishments, but in the yearning for CAMARADERIE, TEAMWORK, and GREAT ADVENTURES in a no drama setting.

Build and Play YOUR CHARACTER, YOUR WAY, in Tyrs Paladium.

edited October 2015

No One Gets Left Behind. We Stand and Fight Together.

WHAT A GREAT MONTH for recruiting!! We are PROUD to welcome Bones, Parcyloh Jenkins, Vec, Shivan, and Rojnaar to Tyrs Paladium!!!

edited November 2015
    Don't be left in the dark.... stuck running with chaotic zerging pugs!! Egos and exploitation!

Play a Better Neverwinter and have a better experience, TOGETHER.

A big welcome to Vaben, Varis Darksbane, Griggard, and Tularia Darkstorm for joining Tyrs Paladium!!!

TURN THE LIGHTS ON!

edited November 2015

Solidarité

Thank you Law Enforcement in the US, and all around the world for keeping us safe!

edited December 2015
    Anyone interested to join a no-nonsense active guild of knowledgeable, friendly players, just head to our forum to fill out an application, and we'll see it gets processed quickly.

From the new player, to the returning player to the everyday player, all are treated equally.

Its not what your resume has, it's what it DOESN'T HAVE.

NO drama, nor egos allowed.... NO exploiting policy strictly enforced.... don't even think about it :)