What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tyrs Paladium is hiring! "The 30-70+ Year Olds Guild"

Comments

• Options
    chazidrezchazidrez Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Problem solved! Now we link to the website in the OP right under our logo. (It was on the bottom but a bit hard to see)

Sorry for the inconvenience...

No worries, it's well known that I don't see so good.

(and yet I play computer games...)

I'm off to appy now!
  • Options
    fenderoverfenderover Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hello I am a returning player. i started playing during beta but took a break for about 8 months maybe longer. the guild i was in either disbanded or booted me while i was away. I am interested in joining your guild. I havent played many mmos. I have played DDO since orien server opened and still play when i can. I enjoy all aspects of neverwinter and ddo. any playstyle is fine with me from zergfest to flowersniffing.
  • Options
    danaswansondanaswanson Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hello there!

My name is Dana (Dana can be a male or female name, I'm a guy). I'm in my 40's and have been playing MMORPG's for 15 years or so, mainly Asheron's Call and Star Wars Galaxies. I've been playing Neverwinter for about 12 months.

I have been playing PvE solo for the most part. I would love to start playing with like minded players. I haven't started PvP yet but would like to try it out.

I play with a Female Wood Elf Guardian Fighter named Nostia. I'm at Level 70 with a total item level of 1,775.

I don't have voice chat at this point but will be looking into a headphone with mic.

Anyway I'm really interested in joining the guild.

Thanks!

Dana
    Nostia
    Female Wood Elf Guardian Fighter
    Level 70
    Item Level 2,700
    Neverwinter Email: Nostia@danaswanson

"Winter Is Coming"
  • Options
    ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Howdy danaswanson, Head on over to our website, Tyrs Paladium , read through our Rules and if you like what you see fill out an application. Will be looking forward to your application.
  • Options
    mezzlomezzlo Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Howdy I signed up on your website and have been asking in zone chat in the protectors enclave,for someone in the guild.
    I signed up as Mezlo but that character was deleted and I am in the process of trying to get him back. I currently play Fortuna until that happens or they tell me it will not happen. If they tell me that it will not happen I will remake Mezlo as he is my main Character as you will see on my application. Hope to hear from y'all soon :D
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Howdy Mezzlo, Thanks for checking us out and applying. We will get a look at your applications as soon as we can.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Congradulations are in order for our very own Waryur !!! One of her Foundry entrys was selected for the Portal Foundry contest. Here's a link to the announcement page: Foundry Portal contest selections .
    And again, GREAT JOB Waryur !!!
  • Options
    xkrz8xdeathxkrz8xdeath Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Can I join xbox1 Gt: xkrz8x death 81 hit me up
  • Options
    hatulskihatulski Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2015
    Good afternoon,

just wanted to ask if you have level restriction for joining the guild?
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    To xkrz8xdeath: We do not have an X-Box branch of Tyrs Paladium, we are just on the PC version.

To hatulski: we have no restrictions on character level or on how long one has been playing Neverwinter. We acept players of all abilities. You can check us out at our web site by clicking this link: Tyrs Paladium . If you are interested in joining us you will need to join our host site, shivtr, then fill out an application. Here's a link to the Neverwinter application once you have been accepted by shivtr: NW Application .
    Will be looking forward to rerading your application.
  • Options
    hatulskihatulski Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2015
    Already had a Shivtr account so I just applied ;)
  • Options
    kenthendkenthend Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Application submitted looking forward to hearing from you
  • Options
    mahanaman1mahanaman1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I am interested in joining a guild. With the prospect of building Guild Houses in the near future, I figured it is time I looked for one to join. I will be 60-years old in a few weeks and this guild looks like a good match. I have eight Neverwinter characters all in the mid-60's level. Are you interested in me? Thanks.
  • Options
    rhaginrhagin Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Tyrs Paladium sounds like a fit for me. I've been around MMO's for a while, but new to this one. I'm a veteran, and spent most of my childhood on or near naval bases domestic and abroad (my dad was career Navy). I'm 43, hate drama, and am just looking for like-minded folks who like to chill and have a good time, but can also be competitive (just not elitist--there's a difference). I'll look you up on Shivtr and apply there!
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Howdy mahanaman1, looks like you could fit in at Tyrs, so go to our web site and check us out. Here's a link to our Neverwinter page: Tyrs Paladium Neverwinter . Read thru the guild rules and if you feel they are what you are looking for, fill out an application. Here's a link to NW Application . Will be looking forward to your application.
    Howdy rhagin, Thanks for applying to Tyrs, and we are happy to have you aboard!!! Welcome to Tyrs Paladium !!!
  • Options
    myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I am applying currently. Looks like a good fit for me!
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • Options
    oldcampaigneroldcampaigner Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Sounds like the kind of guild I'm looking for. But what is Shivtr? and is it free?
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Howdy myowmyow and oldcampaigner thanks for checking out Tyrs Paladium and applying. Yuor applications will get reviewed as soon as I can get to our website tonight. As for Shivtr, it is the web site hosting service we are useing. And yes, it is free. Just keep in mind you have to apply to Shivtr first and be accepted, then fill out an application for the Neverwinter side of our guild. Will be looking forward to reading ya'lls application.
  • Options
    kaliarneldkaliarneld Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I've played this game on and off over the years and I love it. I submitted an app. I look forward to hearing from y'all the name is Delilah Fighlem. I should add I'm 36.
  • Options
    aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,364 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Due to a flood of high quality recruits in the last few months, we are closing our wrought iron gates for a few weeks so we can get to know our fabulous new recruits.

Those interested in joining us during blackout periods, please contact me via PM as exceptional applicants will still be considered. (Don't worry, if you have inquired about joining our guild before this post, and have already or choose to apply on our website, your application will still be reviewed!)

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • Options
    norsemanxnorsemanx Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Oh no! :)

Is there any way to get on the waiting list? I'm a 44 year old gamer, now more casual than I was in the past. I started with MUDS and everquest and have been gaming since. I'll wait, because I think you guys would be a great fit from what I've read over on your website.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    norsemanx wrote: »
    Oh no! :)

Is there any way to get on the waiting list? I'm a 44 year old gamer, now more casual than I was in the past. I started with MUDS and everquest and have been gaming since. I'll wait, because I think you guys would be a great fit from what I've read over on your website.

Norsemanx, please check your Private Messages.

No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • Options
    grimbaldorfgrimbaldorf Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I would also be interested :)
    Just come back and started afresh but would like a guild that I can feel comfortable in as I relearn the game :)
    How many members from EU or England are there though?
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    I would also be interested :)
    Just come back and started afresh but would like a guild that I can feel comfortable in as I relearn the game :)
    How many members from EU or England are there though?

We have a very loyal contingent of EU players. In fact, we have EU officers so we are quite dedicated to our EU members. Check our guild rules on our website and fill out an app! :)

• Options
    razgondk1razgondk1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Hi,
    just got back to this, and your guild seems excellent. 43 years old gamer here, and curious if you are still taking people in? Oh, and I'm EU as well.
  • Options
    Tyrs Paladium's gates were JUST ABOUT to OPEN for recruitment, but can not at this time due to Cryptic's unfair limitation imposed on us ALL during the GREAT FORUM BLACKOUT, for the sole purpose to make PvP more fair in the upcoming Stronghold update.

Being that Tyrs Paladium is a PvE guild, who DOES NOT PvP and which has NO PLANS for the upcoming PvP module, We ARE NOT HAPPY AT ALL ABOUT THIS POORLY CONCEIVED CHANGE. In short, there should be an opt out for guilds who choose not to participate in PvP.

Now, we are forced to find a work around. And we are working on just that. Stay tuned!!!

• Options
    redcatmaximusredcatmaximus Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    hi i'm mat,
    i've recently come back to the game, and found my guild was inactive so i'm shoping for a new guild. Poking around on the forums for a few days i came acrosss your advert and being over 30 myself it really appealed to me. my chars name is Redcat Maximus and i'm a trickser rogue. i've been playin other mmo's for years now, i played neverwinter in the beta and formed a guild with some friends when it went live where they leveled like maniacs while i pottered around and enjoyed the game, with not much lvl 60 content back then they soon got bored and left..... well i got bored playing solo so i left too :(. anyway i think i'd be a good fit get back to me if you are interested. thanks :)
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Hey Redcatmaximus!

Forget about playing solo my friend! You can always find a helping hand in Tyrs Paladium.

We are strictly a no drama, no zerg guild so if that's your playstyle, we'd LOVE to have ya join us!

Please head over to our site, read our guild rules and fill out our handy dandy little application. I'll be sure to read it and get back to you pronto.

• Options
    skalt112skalt112 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    I signed up on your website. Please consider putting me on the waiting list, or denying my app if appropriate.
  • Options
    skalt112skalt112 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    So may i assume i have been rejected? so i can appy to another guild?