test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Cloaked Ascendancy Issues

1234568»

Comments

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Someone told me that the explosions are the same as Blue Fire Eyes when they die except that the burst isn't the same color. Watch for that instead, it is likely to be difficult to notice (and underwhelming.)
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • kevros62kevros62 Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    I hope not think about it they got stuff that when it explodes covers us in meat and bone so a fizz out like that just is not far lol
  • minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User
    imathil said:

Following additional issues in River's Edge

1. Stencil Quest - Hidden Cache - Loot the Hidden Cache - I can interact with the buried chest "Press F to uncover cache" but once it is on the surface I can't interact with it to open it. Map location 1302,-895. Have done this quest a number of times and this is the first time I have seen this.

Switch instance then loot it, has worked for me every time I've had this issue.
  • kevros62kevros62 Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    ok my bad your right pitshade. and the word you used was right on the money but it is working. The rest is all dog and pony show. and of no real benefit so I will be happy that it works regardless of its lack luster cinema B)
  • niadanniadan Member Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    I am presently doing the Fey weapon grind and successfully completed several Nostura castle runs. I activated another Fey stone, then logged into the same instance I just beat. I logged directly into the castle (empty) and was forced to return to the material plane. This resulted in burning my portal stone.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    niadan said:

I am presently doing the Fey weapon grind and successfully completed several Nostura castle runs. I activated another Fey stone, then logged into the same instance I just beat. I logged directly into the castle (empty) and was forced to return to the material plane. This resulted in burning my portal stone.

Had this happen once while helping my husband farm Gyrion. We did 18 runs in a day and only one glitched, but glitch it did.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
    A couple in my guild reported the same bug while farming the Fey Castle.
  • marieti84#8867 marieti84 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Mirage weapons!
    I just bought the stalwart golden lion from auction house for 649K Astral diamonds, so you can understand my severe aggravation when I pull him out in the middle of a fight, and he turns into a paranoia delusion, EVERYTIME! All my companions are doing this! I have the mirage orb, I know is this is whats causing the issue. I tested with another weapon, and my companions stayed as they should! Please fix this, as I saved up forever for it, and am highly disappointed that its not showing correct graphics!

Mirage weapons!
    I just bought the stalwart golden lion from auction house for 649K Astral diamonds, so you can understand my severe aggravation when I pull him out in the middle of a fight, and he turns into a paranoia delusion, EVERYTIME! All my companions are doing this! I have the mirage orb, I know is this is whats causing the issue. I tested with another weapon, and my companions stayed as they should! Please fix this, as I saved up forever for it, and am highly disappointed that its not showing correct graphics!

@marieti84#8867 I believe this will be addressed in Shroud of Souls, so your majestic and beautiful lion will look like a lion.

Neverwinter Census 2017

edited April 2017
    The Vicious Dire Wolf AI isn't capable of navigating past the traps in the 'Kobold Infested Sewer' Vault. It doesn't attempt to close in on mobs inside the trap square if it is outside, or outside if it is in. I have see it climbing the walls or just standing immobile. Fire Archon and Cockatrice pets don't suffer from this issue and obviously neither do hostile mobs.
  • rsanrsan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15 Arc User
    Thank you, adinosii for that suggestion. It's the first time I've heard that mentioned because indeed there was a quest that had been buried. It should also be noted that there is no indication in the quest itself as to where one should go, no map indicates that it is the location of the "Investigate Nostura" portion, I had to guess that the Archdruid in PE was my contact. Since she always has a marker on her for all those stupid seed quests, I didn't think anything of it. It might be helpful to update the quest description....or possibly rename it since I assumed when I completed the campaign portion of "Investigate Nostura" that I had actually completed that damn quest. They say the same thing, it's not much of a stretch to assume so. It remains to be seen if completing this quest will grant me portal stones. Once again, makes little sense that while the Gyrion questline also remains unfinished that I am granted those stones.

adinosii said:

This. Except I've only investigated Gyrion and completely finished the Nostura tasks to the boon. Ticket submitted, but it can't hurt to say it here. I have stacks of the boxes that will only let me choose the Abolethic Portal Stone, which I neither need nor want.

Do you have any unfinished quests related to Nostura? "Twisted Fey", by any chance ?
    I will double check my quest tracker...I wish there was a way to 'search' quests. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense that one branch would require you to finish all the quests whereas another requires only Investigation in order to drop the stones..but it's worth a shot.
    Thank you, adinosii for that suggestion. It's the first time I've heard that mentioned because indeed there was a quest that had been buried. It should also be noted that there is no indication in the quest itself as to where one should go, no map indicates that it is the location of the "Investigate Nostura" portion, I had to guess that the Archdruid in PE was my contact. Since she always has a marker on her for all those stupid seed quests, I didn't think anything of it. It might be helpful to update the quest description....or possibly rename it since I assumed when I completed the campaign portion of "Investigate Nostura" that I had actually completed that damn quest. They say the same thing, it's not much of a stretch to assume so. It remains to be seen if completing this quest will grant me portal stones. Once again, makes little sense that while the Gyrion questline also remains unfinished that I am granted those stones.
    I didn't get any new quest marker on the Archdruid in PE, get any new quest pointing to PE, or new quests in journal relating to Nostura when unlocked the Nostura tasks in the campaign.
  • loneheart#7887 loneheart Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Q and R attacks do not work, when used makes the crosshairs disappear. L mouse button attack has to be clicked constantly, holding down it does not continue to attack. Double tapping to dodge does not work. Any help would be appreciated.

Q and R attacks do not work, when used makes the crosshairs disappear. L mouse button attack has to be clicked constantly, holding down it does not continue to attack. Double tapping to dodge does not work. Any help would be appreciated.

Options, gameplay, "restore defaults"

Neverwinter Census 2017

• zelfironzelfiron Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    Ok so heres my Issue. I have 8 characters and some of them have the emperors transmutes on their Pants and shirts right. However I ran two of them through the intro quest of the River District and I did the Appearance change (More on that later) any way after doing the appearance change i noticed that my emperors no longer show the invisible effect. As a matter of fact im being shown the same texture whether i have on the shirt/pants or not. Even when I change to a different kind the texture remains. And its only happened to the two characters who did the Appearance change post RD. My other characters who have on emperors and have not gone through the intro quests are still showing up correctly. However I think its a client side issue seeing that I asked some guildies to do an inspect on the characters in question and they said my gear was showing correctly. HELP? On the the matter of the Appearance change in the Quest. When doing it I notice that after ive spent a good 15 minutes to half an hour redoing my character that the first change doesnt work <.< So I ended up having to do the changes over again! <.< BOTH Times. Very not happy. You guys should look into that as well. Also im sure you've seen this complaint before about the avatar showing up halfway off screen in the appearance change menu. Having to switch between the Full screen and Full screen windowed mode being the temp fix (Not cloaked ascendancy related but it matters seeing that almost everyone who does the campaign is going to be going into the tower) Thats my 2cents. Some assistance would be lovely as I want to do my character outfit properly :/:neutral:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Zelfiron: Control Wizard
    Siana: Trickster Rogue
    Andromeda: Devoted Cleric
    Death Strike: Guardian Fighter
    Blind Fury: Great Weapon Fighter
    Phantom Reaper: Hunter Ranger (To be Changed to Huntress when I figure out how to)
    Helena: Oathbound Paladin
    Bad Juju: Scourge Warlock
  • zelfironzelfiron Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    Ohhh Ill have to try that when i get in from work. Ill let you know if it helps! :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Zelfiron: Control Wizard
    Siana: Trickster Rogue
    Andromeda: Devoted Cleric
    Death Strike: Guardian Fighter
    Blind Fury: Great Weapon Fighter
    Phantom Reaper: Hunter Ranger (To be Changed to Huntress when I figure out how to)
    Helena: Oathbound Paladin
    Bad Juju: Scourge Warlock
  • marieti84#8867 marieti84 Member Posts: 9 Arc User

Mirage weapons!

@marieti84#8867 I believe this will be addressed in Shroud of Souls, so your majestic and beautiful lion will look like a lion.
    YES! I am soo glad its back to normal! Thanks!