Install Arc
Options

PTS Update FC_30_20120518_2015

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Beldin2 wrote:
    Even if .. and even if something like Toxic Nanites may work .. with Claws i would still take of course
    MA-Forms.

See I firmly disagree with Laser, I dont want Toxic Nanties to change to a stack of Poison. I like it as is, working with Pestilence along side the 10 stacks of Poison already going.

The only thing I'd like is if the Noxious Poison (From Plague Bearer on Defile) would refresh with the other stacks of Poison when the target is hit with Infernal Blast.

It currently doesnt.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Terlisha wrote:
    About the AoAC, I just checked the numbers

(No talent, no spec, no SS, at lvl 40)

Self portion: 12% Recharge and Cost, 0.37% Charge
    Ally portion: 7.4% Recharge and Cost, 0% Charge

Supporter:
    Self Portion: 11% Recharge and Cost, 0.32% Charge
    Ally Portion: 19% Recharge and Cost, 0% Charge

I don't think the numbers of charge reduction are correct. Even if it can be scaled by SS, it will just provide 1~2% to self, and about 1% to ally. Then we can reduce the charge time of a hold power from 1.83s to 1.79s. How wonderful !!!

Please, rejudge the number of charge reduction. The current numbers provide nearly nothing -- you can't even feel the difference.

I don't understand the value of your test. Testing a passive without superstats is completely meaningless, since that situation will never occur in game. Also, why are you theorizing that it may provide 1-2% reduction and then complaining about your made up numbers?
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Roadwulf wrote:
    The only reasoning behind this seemes to be to prevent the possible combination of someone getting a stack of Concentration along side stacks of Infernal Strength.

So basically the logic behind changing it is flawed.

Please test before u post... u can get concentration + infernal strength at the same time with aspect of the infernal.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    I am hesitant to even get into the foray regarding Aspect of the Infernal, but I was testing it today and was wondering what are the maximum stacks you can gain of concentration? I understand that it may be partially broken on the PTS, but when using Venomous Breath (my main attack) with the Paralytic and Infectious advantages, the most I could ever achieve was 2 stacks briefly, usually I only held 1.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    titotito wrote:
    Please test before u post... u can get concentration + infernal strength at the same time with aspect of the infernal.

However i think thats also just another bug in this whole mess.

Ah .. i also forgot that even with Aspect R3 you only start with 1 stack, so i don't even know if there is a reason
    to bring it to R3. Also the description says something that it buffs all damage by 10% what it of course not does.
    SLoweCSL wrote:
    I am hesitant to even get into the foray regarding Aspect of the Infernal, but I was testing it today and was wondering what are the maximum stacks you can gain of concentration? I understand that it may be partially broken on the PTS, but when using Venomous Breath (my main attack) with the Paralytic and Infectious advantages, the most I could ever achieve was 2 stacks briefly, usually I only held 1.

8 stacks Concentration .. 5 stacks Infernal Strength .. at the moment.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    IncuBB wrote:
    Umm... I still dont get how Compassion works.
    Is it truly gain stacks EVERY time you heal/healed? Or im wrong? O_o
    Becouse tests are showing, that Compassion need a few seconds to trigger next stack. Even with tick per 0,5 seconds.

Compassion has an internal cool down of several seconds before you gain another Compassion Buff. It takes a bit of time to build up a full stack.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Power Armor: Energy Shield: Phalanx Defense System: New advantage. Using Power Armor Slot (Chest, Hand, or Shoulder) attacks will activate a small defensive buff for a few seconds.

will the buff be the same buff as laser knight's? and if so can you change this new adv to work off ranged powers instead of Armor slots? (all the slots count as ranged anyways)
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Roadwulf wrote:
    The grand majority of people who play Infernal do not use Ego as a main stat (outside of the AT).

Why the heck WOULDN'T you take EGO as a SS after these changes? With Supernatural Power there is no need to SS an energy stat. So you just go EGO/DEX/CON or PRE and call it a day. The only reason anyone didn't use EGO before is because Devour Essence was melee and if you wanted to build around it then you picked STR. Since it's ranged now that's out the window.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Hey guys, I haven't even caught up with the thread this morning but I need to ask everyone to stay friendly. Thanks. :)
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    From the posts in this thread, there are a lot of strong feelings regarding these upcoming changes. I know some of the reductions to the Aura, especially the Sentinel one, I am disappointed with (what, now I have to actually pay attention to healing the team, what's up with that).

Has Cryptic said when these changes will go to Live, or is it still pretty far off? I was in the middle of redoing my 20 or so characters after the On Alert update and have decided to wait until these new changes are implemented.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    I like the changes to inertial dampening field, but was wondering, any chance to get a secondary ability on it? I'd like something like knock/hold resist.

Another matter, does overdrive work with pbaoe? Was trying it with epidemic without getting it.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    I wish that the energy projector tree had a form in it. Just to help streamline builds.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Sigma7 wrote:
    I wish that the energy projector tree had a form in it. Just to help streamline builds.

You mean as far as having one count towards the power tier requirements in the energy projector sets?
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    This. I don't claim to read every post on these boards but I read...a lot of them I'll say. To date, I can think of one person who asked for the Infernal Aspect to have an aura change and dozens of people (myself included) asked that it remain untouched and that only AotB get it's aura changed or removed (this is actually a LONG standing community request).

Please put the infernal aura back. Changing the aura is killing the concept of one of my established level-capped characters for a non-gameplay related reason...again. And I'm not the only one either.

I'm super happy they removed Aspect of the Infernal's aura. But I think all auras should have a 0 pt advantage to let you decide if you want it or not.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    [QUOTE=Chameleone]I like the changes to inertial dampening field, but was wondering, any chance to get a secondary ability on it? I'd like something like knock/hold resist.

Another matter, does overdrive work with pbaoe? Was trying it with epidemic without getting it.[/QUOTE]

/co-sign for knock resist on IDF, make it scale with ego :D
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Koriel wrote:
    I'm super happy they removed Aspect of the Infernal's aura. But I think all auras should have a 0 pt advantage to let you decide if you want it or not.

They didn't remove it, its disappearance was a bug that's being fixed. But you are now the second person I've seen who doesn't want the infernal aura.

http://forums.champions-online.com/showpost.php?p=2088438&postcount=155
    pikkon15 wrote:
    /co-sign for knock resist on IDF, make it scale with ego :D

That's...actually a solid idea IMO. At the very least it'd be an option for ranged characters that can't use STR.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Galactiman wrote:
    Why the heck WOULDN'T you take EGO as a SS after these changes? With Supernatural Power there is no need to SS an energy stat. So you just go EGO/DEX/CON or PRE and call it a day. The only reason anyone didn't use EGO before is because Devour Essence was melee and if you wanted to build around it then you picked STR. Since it's ranged now that's out the window.

Not sure about that. Supernatural power scales to Recovery now, it's not a flat energy return. Enrage also scales to recovery as well.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    They didn't remove it, its disappearance was a bug that's being fixed. But you are now the second person I've seen who doesn't want the infernal aura.

Aw crap. I really hated the infernal aura. I thought removing it was the best thing ever.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Infernal: Devour Essence: Range increased to 15ft.
    Infernal: Devour Essence: Now uses ranged damage tables.

Yay!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Koriel wrote:
    Yay!!!!!!!

No yay... :(
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    So...hey. Unusual request - if one actually focused on Power Armor for once.

Can we think about cutting Micro Munitions' tic count back down to 4? I don't know if other folks have been having the same problem (likely not, but this is a feedback forum, so NYAH), but I've actually been finding it really damn hard to build up/maintain Overdrive stacks with a combination of MM and Minigun on Pennywidget. Admittedly, Penny's running several pets alongside multiple PA toggles and IDF, so she's sorta vomiting up energy like an all-you-can-eat lunch crowd vomits up bad sushi...but my problem is that Penny's running multiple pets alongside the exact same PA toggles and IDF on Live and has no troubles whatsoever. I've even tried running her with Concentration over IDF for the energy gains and I still found myself running dry with depressing regularity.

Cutting Micromunitions back down to 4 tics means quicker returns from Overdrive and an easier time sitting on three stacks of it, which might help alleviate some of these bizarre, inexplicable energy problems I really hope I'm not the only one having. Don't get me wrong, I'm totally on board with most of the changes to PA - I outright cheered when I saw Phalanx Defense System and I actually think IR Guidance on Minigun's a great idea (even if I really wanna push for 6' radius instead of 5 >_>) - but I've been finding this bizarre energy problem on Penny very disheartening, and obviously she can't fall back on her beloved MSA anymore.

Just a quality-of-life thing, I suppose.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Silverspar wrote:
    Not sure about that. Supernatural power scales to Recovery now, it's not a flat energy return. Enrage also scales to recovery as well.

I have enough energy to perma maintain DE or LOLepidemic with around 15 to 20 rec IIRC, 30 at most since it's all from talents only. It scales really high off of a small amount of rec and the note on the power mentions this, albeit vaguely. So yeah, no one needs to SS REC to use supernatural power in it's current state.
    Stuff

On the flip side, reverting this also means having Micro Munitions shut off at a different time from over toggles which is at least partly the reason it's ticks were adjusted as requested.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    oddTodd wrote:
    I don't understand the value of your test. Testing a passive without superstats is completely meaningless, since that situation will never occur in game. Also, why are you theorizing that it may provide 1-2% reduction and then complaining about your made up numbers?

Firstly, I don't need to make up. If you remove your talents, SSs, and gears, you shall read the same thing.

Secondly, how much do you expect the number can be scaled by SS? While the number was just 0.37%, 2% was already more than x5 scaled. Please tell me if you can find a passive whose basic number can be scaled to x3 or even more.

==

BTW, they are changing now. Just checked, the numbers to ally are no longer 0% (3.x% now, looks more reasonable). Hopefully they can complete their evaluation asap.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Heh...flipping back to the other side Kenpo, you can just turn MM back on again after it shuts off the way I've been doing with Penny. I'm...honestly not sure why the toggles need to line up at the same duration. if you've got a reason I'm all ears, but as it stands Overdrive is performing miserably for me and this is one of the only things I can think of to try and fix it.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Heh...flipping back to the other side Kenpo, you can just turn MM back on again after it shuts off the way I've been doing with Penny. I'm...honestly not sure why the toggles need to line up at the same duration. if you've got a reason I'm all ears, but as it stands Overdrive is performing miserably for me and this is one of the only things I can think of to try and fix it.

Well the easy reason is because several people asked for it with minimal opposition. The technical reason is a lot of people prefer for their alpha to consist of everything they activated to all run for the duration, not have one part of it be turned off early even if there is still energy to run it only to have to reactivate it and then 1 to 2 seconds later reactivate everything else, energy permitting. It's all about synchronous versus asynchronous attacks. Synchronous is preferable since that's the sets entire theme/mechanic. That's also why concussor beam had it's knock adjusted so that when some one activates all three toggle slots they all run for the duration and none interferes with the others or quits ahead of schedule.

An energy management problem can be built, geared, speced and worked around. A power hard coded to shut off at a certain time (ahead of its compatriots) cannot.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    I have enough energy to perma maintain DE or LOLepidemic with around 15 to 20 rec IIRC, 30 at most since it's all from talents only. It scales really high off of a small amount of rec and the note on the power mentions this, albeit vaguely. So yeah, no one needs to SS REC to use supernatural power in it's current state.

Supernatural power works really well with maintained powers, not so much with tap powers without a large amount of endurance to set your 15% threshhold at a level so you can attack once more while SNP kicks in. It seems to lag with taps/charges.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Pennywidget's running INT/end/ego with a full set of Unity gear configured for energy conservation. I'm using Wrist Bolters w/Automated Assault, which means that any time nothing else is running I rack up a tic or two of EB power - which happens more often than most might think. She's nominally running Force Sheath, though I disable that for Powerhouse testing since there isn't a build on the planet that has energy problems in 5-man PH tests with Force Sheath.

This ain't my first rodeo Kenpo. I know how to build around energy problems, and I'm honestly not terribly appreciative of the insinuation that my issues are because I suck at building. Still, you probably didn't mean it that way, so I won't bother snarking off about it anymore. Still, I would like to know if anyone else is having trouble getting Overdrive to match up even remotely to MSA's performance in older-style PA builds? Like I said, this wouldn't be nearly so weird if MSA-Pennywidget on Live had any trouble whatsoever doing what I'm asking PTS Pennywidget to do.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Kaiserin wrote:
    Supernatural power works really well with maintained powers, not so much with tap powers without a large amount of endurance to set your 15% threshhold at a level so you can attack once more while SNP kicks in. It seems to lag with taps/charges.

Which is why people are so keen on having Frenzy changed to a maintain.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    I dunno, I was testing a PA with Super Ego plus Exceptional Int and End. Took the cost reduction from the Ego tree and stacked a bunch of cost reduction in the Primary Utility plus the cost discount from Int and something like 342 energy. All that plus the combination of Overdrive and Concentration and I could run all 3 toggles almost without ever having to use the energy builder.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Terlisha wrote:
    Firstly, I don't need to make up. If you remove your talents, SSs, and gears, you shall read the same thing.

That's not the number you made up. You made up a number for superstat scaling and criticized that.
    Terlisha wrote:
    Secondly, how much do you expect the number can be scaled by SS? While the number was just 0.37%, 2% was already more than x5 scaled. Please tell me if you can find a passive whose basic number can be scaled to x3 or even more.

Considering it takes all of 5 seconds to pick superstats, why didn't you just test that and complain about it? That's why it makes no sense to me that you just made up a number and criticized the made up number instead!

Had you done so, you might have noticed:
    BUG: Aura of Arcane Clarity's Charge Speed buff on self is scaling with PRE instead of superstats.

Also, the benefit is still only 10-12%, which does not seem like enough. I would double it (~25% feels pretty good).
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Terlisha's info had valid merit as a control or base number but I agree that having the "theoretical" scenario would have given a good view of variance.

But to chastise her for gathering information seems petty. Tonight or tomorrow I'll try to do some testing on my Kontrol build and see how the new AoAC changes affect her.

- -

I didn't test the duration of confuses Terlisha.. are you sure the CONFUSE duration increased on NPCs? I only used them on an opposing players.

- -

Devs: All the feedback I hear on manipulator is that while it is great for what it does it is still too functionally weak.

1) Is the hold system in general going to be updated, making the hold boosting specs, gear, etc affect hold magnitude? If so the weakness may be overlooked.

2) Are incapacitates here to stay? And if so will they activate stacks of this toggle?

3) Is there any prayer that the boosts allowed by manipulator will work against playable characters? This is the biggest weakness I find with the toggle is that it does nearly NOTHING for PvP.

4) G-Man Crush - any headway on getting rid of the Form of the Master placeholder animation and changing it to the "I'm touching my temple" animation?
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    So...hey. Unusual request - if one actually focused on Power Armor for once.

Can we think about cutting Micro Munitions' tic count back down to 4? I don't know if other folks have been having the same problem (likely not, but this is a feedback forum, so NYAH), but I've actually been finding it really damn hard to build up/maintain Overdrive stacks with a combination of MM and Minigun on Pennywidget. Admittedly, Penny's running several pets alongside multiple PA toggles and IDF, so she's sorta vomiting up energy like an all-you-can-eat lunch crowd vomits up bad sushi...but my problem is that Penny's running multiple pets alongside the exact same PA toggles and IDF on Live and has no troubles whatsoever. I've even tried running her with Concentration over IDF for the energy gains and I still found myself running dry with depressing regularity.

Cutting Micromunitions back down to 4 tics means quicker returns from Overdrive and an easier time sitting on three stacks of it, which might help alleviate some of these bizarre, inexplicable energy problems I really hope I'm not the only one having. Don't get me wrong, I'm totally on board with most of the changes to PA - I outright cheered when I saw Phalanx Defense System and I actually think IR Guidance on Minigun's a great idea (even if I really wanna push for 6' radius instead of 5 >_>) - but I've been finding this bizarre energy problem on Penny very disheartening, and obviously she can't fall back on her beloved MSA anymore.

Just a quality-of-life thing, I suppose.

Thanks for this post. Was actually wondering how the new PA energy stuff was working out along with the rest of the changes out "in the field." Anyone else have feedback on this?

Or I guess 10 pages arguing about Infernal is cool too.

(Just kidding love you guys.)
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Which is why people are so keen on having Frenzy changed to a maintain.

Frenzy is actually cheap enough to work with SNP as is, without extra endurance. That never crossed my mind honestly.
    I want it a maintain since it:
    A) Apparently isn't counted as a combo and gains no benefit from specific spec trees.
    B) Is a pita to use as a click and would be much easier to use as a maintain.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Thanks for this post. Was actually wondering how the new PA energy stuff was working out along with the rest of the changes out "in the field." Anyone else have feedback on this?

I'll see if I can't get some field-tests with test_Gigas up and running. I didn't notice any energy issues the last time, but I was also admittedly running Defiance/Force Shield+Sheathe and SS CON/ego/end (Fuel My Fire), and Overdrive wasn't up yet. Which is to say - all the energy ever as long as people want to eat my face (and they did~).

I'll try and give her something closer to Soviet Assault's Live tank build instead this time (CON/int/end).
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    re: Power Armor, it was actually nice that Minigun had a 6 second toggle, Concussor Beams had a 5 second toggle, and Micro Munitions had a 4 second toggle. Due to the activation delay for each, you could run the three toggles in a row and have them end at about the same time. Now with MInigun and Micro Munitions both at 6 seconds, I've got an extra second where only one of the two toggles is running before can I use my Energy Builder again.
  • Options
    edited May 2012

Got to admit I didn't even realize I had the exact same issue but that was because I was testing a petless built on test while on live I also use pets with my pa and I dare say I wound up on par as to where I was on live. Personally I like the longer toggle times as it gives me more time to actually use the seldom used feature of targeting different people with different attacks.

Maybe try and see if its possible to sorta jury rig the 'stack per 4 ticks of maintain' from concentration to work with overclock? Or maybe just the energy penalty per toggle... No idea... but I'll have to try my live build on test to see just how hard the energy change hits it.

Also speaking of energy and pa, might as well ask, is the endurance spec tree (kick back specifically) working while automated assualt on wristbolters is used intended or not?
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Oh, hey. yeah. Tried that too, and still had energy problems. That was kinda mind-boggling - I had Kickback and Automated Assault, Excep. Intelligence, Overdrive and Concentration going and I was STILL RUNNING OUT OF POWER. Not just after the end of any given thing, either, but before I could get my toggles cycled through enough to start kicking in Overdrive. I'd have to restrict myself to just Minigun or MM alone to build up stacks of Overdrive, which kinda defeats the purpose of PA.

I've gotta be doing something wrong if all that isn't enough to keep Penny fueled, right?
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Ok another question, are ADs allowed to stack? Because on my super CD toon, I can stack masterful dodge over unbreakable but not the other way round. Somehow, when unbreakable is applied while MD still has quite a few secs left on the clock, unbreakable will cause MD to be removed. This does not happen the other way round. I am very certain on this and has tested it several times on my Live toon.

Right now there is no way to point plasma beam up or down only round and round so I cant fire from higher ground at a target.

Please also help to check on the duration of evasive maneuver. I have highlighted this before. While the clock shows 12 but it actually last a much shorter duration more like 9secs. Kenpo has tested and affirmed this as well.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Hmm seems like to me oddly the power issues are from pets even with the spec tree to reduce penalty. IDF multiplies the issue greatly thanks to its energy penalty and lack of energy gain. I'm having no issue keeping overclock going but then again I don't use any hand slot as they take far far too much energy (wrist bolters aside).

Even using arcane circle with pets and pa like I use on live made me lose energy with just mini gun / micro munitions and that was with concentration. On Live with IDF instead I actually am energy neutral. And I'm losing energy in the dummy room where you are always out of combat energy management wise while on live thats in combat energy neutral.

I don't think its simply MSA vs Overclock like I said but that first 3 stacks of Overclock certainly is harder to get and it seems to not be scaling that well return wise.

But yeah... something seems to be way off and I think it might be how pet energy penalty interacts with PA's toggle penalty... just a guess though.

Also Ritual Pets that are still bound are giving energy penalty which shouldn't be happening unless they are unbound.
  • Options
    edited May 2012

For me (INT 250, END 190, REC 70, the cost reduction silver champ primary utility, full Preparation, Enlightened and Expertise, and no pets), the energy gain for Concentration and Overdrive will JUST keep me shooting through a full volley of Minigun+Micro Munitions+Concussor Beam from no buffs and my equilibrium point (143 energy). It's so tight that sometimes one of the toggles drops for lack of energy depending on the timing with which I start them. Needless to say I won't get through a second volley unless I build some energy.

I'm not sure what the energy management is supposed to look like for this though.
  • Options
    edited May 2012

Okay, the energy return is really nice. With Concentration and my travel power running, I was still able to run Minigun, Micro Munitions, and Concussor Beam continuously without ever using my energy builder. (I also SS End and use End Mastery to get an additional 13 energy/3 seconds, plus I get 27 energy from Concentration.)

My effective crit rate was 85 crits in 151 hits in some brief testing, at 75% severity. My effective DPS was about 4.6k against a single dummy (wiped him in 7.1 seconds from equilibrium), but I didn't pay attention to where my Concentration and Locus stacks were when I started. I could keep that up indefinitely, since I built more energy than I used.

I'm liking the new Power Armor.
    MathMan wrote:
    I'm not sure what the energy management is supposed to look like for this though.

See this post. :)
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    oddTodd wrote:
    See this post. :)

Here's the thing though: you have the SS END mastery. That makes you a bit of a special case WRT energy management.

I figure the majority of PA characters, and certainly all Invincible ATs, won't have that.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    MathMan wrote:
    Here's the thing though: you have the SS END mastery. That makes you a bit of a special case WRT energy management.

I figure the majority of PA characters, and certainly all Invincible ATs, won't have that.

There is nothing stopping them from doing it (the first group, not the ATs). End's Spec Tree has several excellent options: Readiness gives me +122 equilibrium, Kickback gives me a bonus 45 energy when I transition from EB to attack, Power Overwhelming gives me +52 offense, and Hardened gives me 1200+ hitpoints.

When I get time (tomorrow, probably), I will switch to Primary INT, Secondary END and see how it looks.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    MathMan wrote:

I sincerely hope they will, actually. Endurance Primary specs actually work far better for the AT than Intelligence.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    MathMan wrote:

Personally i am in the boat that PA ATs should have End primary with INT and CON secondaries just cause i feel the END tree + mastery compliments the AT better but INT is still good for the AT so it is a tough toin toss.

Me personally i run END primary EGO CON secondary.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Personally I don't think it is desirable to pigeonhole PA users quite this much.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    ATs are pidgeons, and they live in holes.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    oddTodd wrote:
    There is nothing stopping them from doing it (the first group, not the ATs). End's Spec Tree has several excellent options: Readiness gives me +122 equilibrium, Kickback gives me a bonus 45 energy when I transition from EB to attack, Power Overwhelming gives me +52 offense, and Hardened gives me 1200+ hitpoints.

When I get time (tomorrow, probably), I will switch to Primary INT, Secondary END and see how it looks.

INT gives you some nice offensive options available too -- defense penetration, extra benefit from super and non-super stats (such as EGO, END, REC, and CON), +32 Offense from 2/2 Tactician, and extra Equilibrium.

I'm trying to swap to END now. Quick numbers, with Hybrid role and no gear swapping:

END-INT-CON (235-205-172)
    Basic Damage (Concussor Beam): 469
    HP: 8323
    Energy: 167/343

INT-END-CON (250-190-172), skipped Tactician in favor of -21% defense reduction
    Basic Damage (Concussor Beam): 464
    HP: 7901
    Energy: 143/338

Interestingly, the energy management is better with END superstat, and END mastery, but I found it not THAT much better. I expected a huge difference with given your post, but I definitely eat energy faster than I can generate it if I don't have the EB on. Switching to Ranged Damage roll to get more benefit from END Mastery helped a bit more, but it's still not at the stage where I get more energy in than out, assuming I chain volleys as quickly as I can. I think I'd need to stack more END to make the END primary build really work.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Arafelis wrote:
    ATs are pidgeons, and they live in holes.

Fair, but it would be nice not to have to tell Freeform PAs, "Thou Shalt Built Like The Archetype".

EDIT: That said, I don't want to sound negative, I love the new toys and more saliently, never find myself wanting for energy in the Battle Station.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    When is the next major patch scheduled to hit LIVE again? :confused: