What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PTS Update FC_30_20120518_2015

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    And while this theory crafting is fun, G Man and I could use some more feedback on the stuff in the OP, ie the stuff on test right now. :)

Aura of Ebon Destruction still needs its OOMPH. Something like a small, but noticeable dmg penetration or a crit severity buff. (the power says destruction, but I don't see any destruction yet)
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    I'm not entirely sure if this is intended or not, but I'll mention it anyways.

Bug: Refreshing Bleeds does not grant a stack of Enraged while Aspect of the Bestial is active.

This can be reproduced by picking any power that applies a bleed, applying it, then using Scything blade or Dragon's Bite to refresh it. You will not gain a new stack.

Again, not entirely sure if this is intended or not. If it is, disregard.

Also, please, please, please, do NOT put Aspect of the Bestial's aura back. I like it the way it looks now.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    titotito wrote:
    I think u meant Dragon's Claws.

I'm sure I didn't.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    I'm sure I didn't.

haha... fine.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    And while this theory crafting is fun, G Man and I could use some more feedback on the stuff in the OP, ie the stuff on test right now. :)

There is this one guy that really likes to test and find bugs but... never mind... i really miss him in here.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Rafahil wrote:
    Aura of Ebon Destruction still needs its OOMPH. Something like a small, but noticeable dmg penetration or a crit severity buff. (the power says destruction, but I don't see any destruction yet)

Yup, a little crit rating or severity (I'd prefer rating so it isn't wasted on the few people who still don't crit) or penetration would be nice

Also, with SS PRE I get my team to -10% charge time with AoAC, how about making it -15%? It's be a bit more noticeable to teammates

I'd take this opportunity to suggest again the passive's icon changes, with the boost of auras, I think being able to tell which team member gives what aura could really be useful

Finally, while you're buffing some powers and are already tempering with munitions, how about boosting a bit some of those powers? Lead Tempest is a R3 power, and if you take the miss chance into account, it gets hopelessly outranked by any R1 AoE maintain power...
    On a whole, every dual-gun powers are pretty weak, but this one really makes me sad...
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    titotito wrote:
    I think u meant Dragon's Claws.

I find this funny, that everyone is targeting DE just because it does multiple things a tank needs, and ignoring the fact that there's other, equally valuable powers out there with access to Crip and only from their point of view is the one in question so great.

Hey, let's add to that list Lighting Arc, similar amazing energy management, 100 foot range. Who needs self healing from DE when you can spam that from practically any range and just cycle a couple heals every so often? This is even a factor in PvE, since you can make a mockery of most melee bosses by spamming this and jumping around, as well as any hard hitting PBAoE's like Shadow D's hand clap attack.

Basically, this is Gigabolt all over: A group of people have their panties up in a bunch because a certain power does something they don't find fun. Well guess what? Not everything is going to be fun to you- Seeing as someone else shoved this stupidity in my face earlier, I'm returning the favor- deal with it. If you're going to take CC away from DE, you better be prepared to take it off LA, DC, AR- yes AR because relative to the rest of the munitions set this is the power to have, see how quickly this falls apart?- PBR, etc.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Rafahil wrote:

The problem with this aura is that if u share it with any one that is already hitting diminishing returns it's just a nice FX... just make it actually work, have no idea in the math involved here (not too bright with numbers).
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Oooh. That's kind of shiny.

No crit rating, but actually quite a lot of severity is my vote. Also, whenever someone affected by the aura crits, there's like a black lightning bolt looking animation that strikes their target. (You know, something manageable. We don't want 10-man content with all Dex toons completely impenetrable or anything.)

OH MY GOD I HIT THIS GUY AND HE EXPLODED. TEAM WITH ME FOREVER.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Ermm I am not sure if this is a problem or it is just not indicated in the description or it is deliberate. Focus stacking is not guaranteed. At R2 there is 20% chance and at R3 there is 40% chance of gaining a stack through FOTT, FOTM, FOTS or FOTTg. This chance is not reflected for any of the other forms like enraged or concentration. This means it will be harder to stack focus compared to the other forms does it not? Perhaps the devs may consider removing the random chance from focus and balance it with the others.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    XaoGarrent wrote:
    I find this funny, that everyone is targeting DE just because it does multiple things a tank needs, and ignoring the fact that there's other, equally valuable powers out there with access to Crip and only from their point of view is the one in question so great.

Hey, let's add to that list Lighting Arc, similar amazing energy management, 100 foot range. Who needs self healing from DE when you can spam that from practically any range and just cycle a couple heals every so often? This is even a factor in PvE, since you can make a mockery of most melee bosses by spamming this and jumping around, as well as any hard hitting PBAoE's like Shadow D's hand clap attack.

Basically, this is Gigabolt all over: A group of people have their panties up in a bunch because a certain power does something they don't find fun. Well guess what? Not everything is going to be fun to you- Seeing as someone else shoved this stupidity in my face earlier, I'm returning the favor- deal with it. If you're going to take CC away from DE, you better be prepared to take it off LA, DC, AR- yes AR because relative to the rest of the munitions set this is the power to have, see how quickly this falls apart?- PBR, etc.

Lightning Arc doesn't heal you while you dps with it.

It also roots you.

Akinos has already expressed his lack of interest in balance related commentary, so I was happy to drop it. But if you want to keep throwing out poor comparisons in hopes of distracting me from the fact that CC-DE is ridiculous eazy mode tanking, go ahead and keep trying.

It's amusing.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Additionally, we have some changes that didnt make it into this build, but should be in an upcoming one! Please keep the feedback coming!

Enrage:
    -*UPDATED* Enrage has a 4 second cooldown on stacking from knocks.

While this didn't make it into the current PTS build, I am quite concerned that this is far too much time to build stacks when compared to other similar toggles.
    • Form of the Swordsman: can stack Focus as fast as character can make people bleed.
    • Form of the Tempest: I'd say the dedicated melee DPS with a DEX primary floats about a 35-50% crit chance for their primary attack. Taps roll in at just over half a second roughly so its quick to build stacks.
    • Form of the Tiger: A half-charge is required to gain a single stack. Dragon's Claws has a 0.83 charge time meaning, including activation, you're looking a a new stack every second at best.. one and a half to two seconds for your typical melee charge power.
    And on top of this, while they share the same 'rank equaling stacks' mechanic as Enrage, Enrage doesn't share the bonus chance on rank up to gain an additional stack.

I suggest that the stacking for Enrage on knock be limited to stacking every 2 seconds at worst.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    We tried. We tried and we failed. /seppuku

well does that mean it can be a hand slot still??
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    segma wrote:
    While this didn't make it into the current PTS build, I am quite concerned that this is far too much time to build stacks when compared to other similar toggles.
    • Form of the Swordsman: can stack Focus as fast as character can make people bleed.
    • Form of the Tempest: I'd say the dedicated melee DPS with a DEX primary floats about a 35-50% crit chance for their primary attack. Taps roll in at just over half a second roughly so its quick to build stacks.
    • Form of the Tiger: A half-charge is required to gain a single stack. Dragon's Claws has a 0.83 charge time meaning, including activation, you're looking a a new stack every second at best.. one and a half to two seconds for your typical melee charge power.
    And on top of this, while they share the same 'rank equaling stacks' mechanic as Enrage, Enrage doesn't share the bonus chance on rank up to gain an additional stack.

I suggest that the stacking for Enrage on knock be limited to stacking every 2 seconds at worst.

Form of the Tempest has an internal cooldown on how fast it can stack. I forget off hand whether it's 3 or 4 seconds, though.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    well does that mean it can be a hand slot still??

Still working on that. Difficult with this Laser Sword in my gut but we'll see.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Still working on that. Difficult with this Laser Sword in my gut but we'll see.

D: Well you know if you had that chest heal toggle it'd be a breeze ;)
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Cyrone85 wrote:
    Let's put PFF in the OP and I'll be able to give all the feedback you want about it. :D (It's the only power I truly care about right now.)

This, though I still think FAW needs more weapons firing right now its more like 'fire different hand weapons' which even then looks weird with arms staying still. Also I say make it t4 and give it 100 foot range too.

Also new pa attacks need to use the slot system without it the set loses it's unique draw and makes you forced to choose between toggle pa and non toggle, not fun.

Also also, eye beams needs advantage to have it be a toggle that can be used with any power, even non-pa but perhaps lose burn thru effect.

Lastly, Mini Gun NEEEEDS that aoe nerf undone, yes it technically does more damage per target now but being cut in half aoe wise means its almost never hitting more then 2 people, 3 perhaps if on a full team which SEVERELY guts not only its damage but it's debuffing and even tanking potential. I'd seriously drop it if there were another shoulder slot that was worth tanking with but since there isn't sorta forced into it begrudgingly. It is seriously that bad.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Hey guys, I have been playing with Aura of Ebon Destruction today and have a change I think will provide that little extra OOMPH its been needing! Keep the feedback coming!

Aura of Ebon Destruction:
    -*NEW* This power now causes affected players to deal additional Magic damage when they land a critical hit. This may occur twice every 6 seconds.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Ermm I am not sure if this is a problem or it is just not indicated in the description or it is deliberate. Focus stacking is not guaranteed. At R2 there is 20% chance and at R3 there is 40% chance of gaining a stack through FOTT, FOTM, FOTS or FOTTg. This chance is not reflected for any of the other forms like enraged or concentration. This means it will be harder to stack focus compared to the other forms does it not? Perhaps the devs may consider removing the random chance from focus and balance it with the others.

that's actually just a chance to gain an additional stack besides the one you normally get as in the 20/40% chance from ranking it is to gain 2 stacks at once instead of one.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Why the 4 sec delay for Enrage stacks? Is this the same delay for other forms (esp Tempest) as these should be in parity IMO. Ex: why would you be able to get faster stacks (and the ensuring energy) with tempest over enrage?

I also tested and found out that the healing toggle rarely procs on psi healing and not at all for bionic shielding. This is key for me in that my healer build is based on protection field, healing drones, sentinel aura and bionic shielding. Have it proc on shield applications too.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    De was asking for some kind of change after all...as said it is better by the numbers than most other powers - in part because most bosses, or any enemies - just run up to you and stand there making the short range + root a non-factor.

Unlike Lifedrain which does way less damage, but at least is 50 ft, and you can move around.

While not appropriate for this thread - will post something maybe in the General forum later about threat and tanking - as clearly a big issue is how the mechanics work in CO, or often - dont work.

...and still want to see Enrage stack by getting hit...not knocking stuff, or at least not just knocking stuff. Please.

or at the very least make ALL Alert bosses un-knockable, like say Hi Pan and Nemesis.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Swynion wrote:
    Why the 4 sec delay for Enrage stacks? Is this the same delay for other forms (esp Tempest) as these should be in parity IMO. Ex: why would you be able to get faster stacks (and the ensuring energy) with tempest over enrage?

I also tested and found out that the healing toggle rarely procs on psi healing and not at all for bionic shielding. This is key for me in that my healer build is based on protection field, healing drones, sentinel aura and bionic shielding. Have it proc on shield applications too.

1.) MA Forms have the same cooldown -- 4 seconds (besides form of the swordsman -- nearly 0 cooldown)
    2.) You feel Forms can generate focus faster than Enrage because the machanisms of MA forms always have loopholes (ex: Heal Crit to trigger the tempest, heal maintain to keep the tiger)

3.) CC form and heal form are both unfinished; and it is pathetic that it seems Celestial powers won't trigger the heal form. Well, maybe they need better internal tests -- it is crazy that we can test nothing about these 2 powers on PTS.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    -*NEW* This power now causes affected players to deal additional Magic damage when they land a critical hit. This may occur twice every 6 seconds.

:D

Don't forget the lightning bolts.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Terlisha wrote:
    3.) CC form and heal form are both unfinished; and it is pathetic that it seems Celestial powers won't trigger the heal form. Well, maybe they need better internal tests -- it is crazy that we can test nothing about these 2 powers on PTS.

I cant get this to reproduce (I used celestial powers in my test build for the power). A few questions, Firstly, are you actually healing the target? The power is designed to not give stacks if the target is already full health.

Also the power does have a short internal cooldown (like most of the other forms) so you cant just spam small tap heals to hit 8 stacks quickly. If you could provide more detailed reproduction steps I can try to see what might be broken, but it appears to be working fine for me.

Arafelis wrote:
    :D

Don't forget the lightning bolts.

Wouldn't dream of it.

screenshot2012052217293.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Hey guys, I have been playing with Aura of Ebon Destruction today and have a change I think will provide that little extra OOMPH its been needing! Keep the feedback coming!

This is good, but it doesn't revole aura supporters' weakness.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    cc on de isnt the problem the lack of cc and cs on other powers is the problem, prime example is avalanche, it has cs and none of the other conflag powers have cs, dont blame de for actually functioning properly blame the other powers that dont have cc and cs when they all should. The cc and cs debate has been going on for a long time now and in the end they just need to add cc and cs to every power they can be applied to so you can tank if you want to with any power you want. The games about free form and be the hero you want to be spread cc and cs so people can be the tanks they want to be.
  • Options
    edited May 2012

I actually like this idea. Would this mean that attacks done by people affected by AoED would have additional little runes emanating now?
  • Options
    edited May 2012

Wouldn't dream of it.

screenshot2012052217293.jpg

:O whooooooa...

waaaait wait wait, now why can't we have black hued powers now? :P
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    I cant get this to reproduce (I used celestial powers in my test build for the power). A few questions, Firstly, are you actually healing the target? The power is designed to not give stacks if the target is already full health.

Also the power does have a short internal cooldown (like most of the other forms) so you cant just spam small tap heals to hit 8 stacks quickly. If you could provide more detailed reproduction steps I can try to see what might be broken, but it appears to be working fine for me.

[delete]

I'll try celetial again later.

but

1.) shield , Bionic Shielding ... won't apply. I tried them in laser room, nothing happened, No matter precast before laser or cast after laser.

2.) If an additional buff won't be applied when the target is full hp, then there must be something wrong. 'Cause I could generate another stack by useing Empathic Healing when the target was still full hp (need 3/4 full maintain).

3.) Taser Arrow (Paralyze, 100% at full charge) and Ego Storm (with Malevolent Manifestation) were what I tried yesterday. Seriously, if these 2 typical hold powers couldn't trigger an additional buff, I would't be interested in testing others -- it is obvious that the CC form is unfinished.

BTW, please provide clearer descriptions to Campassion. 'Cause if you just write heal self or heal others, I (we) will expect that we can just click or maintain heal power to trigger them -- these are often used to trigger Form of the Tiger and Form of the Tempest.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Silverspar wrote:
    Thank you for removing Aspect of the Bestial's god awful aura.

Now, onto other more concerns from my view point. I can't comment on single blade powers directly, but will be adding them in a round about way;

Bleeds
    Both Single Blade: MA and Supernatural Bestial need to be able to have a chance on all applicable powers to aply bleeds. 15% chance will do.

Massacre
    In addition to the 15% to inflict bleeds with this power, Bloody Mess also refreshes any active bleeds on the target now.

Frenzy
    Remove the enrage at the end and give this a 15% chance per swipe to inflict bleed. Reduce Fear Sense to a 1 point advantage and make it a 15% damage bonus. Finally, bonus points if you can change this into a maintain power, as it's obvious it's not going to be made a combo power, despite it being a combo power. Maintain for 3 seconds would work out great. Lose the third animation and just alternate between the left right swing, possibly speeding the animation up during the maintain (not the damage ticks).

Pounce
    15% chance to inflict bleed of course, but Furious Rush taking this advantage increases the bleed chance to 100%. Remove the 30% damage increase while enraged.

Aspect of the Bestial
    Special Talent: Predator's Guile - Bleeds you inflict reduce the targets resistance 2% per bleed. This stacks up to 5 times.

Replace Aspect of the Bestial's icon with the stack icon that is currently being used on live. Looks like a wolf shredding up at an angle I believe.

In regards to Frenzy, I'b be fine with it just stacking with the other enrages I get from aspect of the bestial when I land hit number 3. As it stands, it does refresh the stack's duration, but will not add to it.

The problem with tacking a bleed onto every move (or a %change) is it effects the skill's overall dps. I'd rather not loose instant dps to gain a chance at a bleed that can be largely negated if a target is using invuln or inertial dampening field. (Some npc's use this too.)

I do think adding some 1 or 2 point advantages to add a bleed chance would be a good idea though.

Here is an example for Frenzy:

Frenzy 0/5
    • 2pts Rank 2 (same damage)
    • 2pts Rank 3 (same damage)
    • 1pt Chalenging Strikes (yeah taunt!)
    • 2pts Crimson Fields: 15% per attack to trigger a bleed. 100% on completeion of combo (swing 3)

Masive bleed spam dps, without impacting people who like the function of it's instant dps and stack refresh! And it won't break dps ballancing as the base dps value would be limited to rank 2.

And again... DING DONG THE TOGGLE'S PARTICLE EFFECT IS DEAD!
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Terlisha wrote:
    BTW, please provide clearer descriptions to Campassion. 'Cause if you just write heal self or heal others, I (we) will expect that we can just click or maintain heal power to trigger them -- these are often used to trigger Form of the Tiger and Form of the Tempest.

Not to nitpick but it says "when you heal" not "when you use a heal"

That to me means that I have to actually be healing damage.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    I actually like this idea. Would this mean that attacks done by people affected by AoED would have additional little runes emanating now?

Players affected by the AoED aura have the glow and runes on their hands. Well that's how Witchcraft's version works when she shows up UNiTy missions I've run.
  • Options
    edited May 2012

I feel like I have to go dex/crit on every character. Why did you guys even make +offense gear? Just to make +crit gear more expensive in the auction exchange?
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    In regards to Frenzy, I'b be fine with it just stacking with the other enrages I get from aspect of the bestial when I land hit number 3. As it stands, it does refresh the stack's duration, but will not add to it.

The problem with tacking a bleed onto every move (or a %change) is it effects the skill's overall dps. I'd rather not loose instant dps to gain a chance at a bleed that can be largely negated if a target is using invuln or inertial dampening field. (Some npc's use this too.)

I do think adding some 1 or 2 point advantages to add a bleed chance would be a good idea though.

Here is an example for Frenzy:

Frenzy 0/5
    • 2pts Rank 2 (same damage)
    • 2pts Rank 3 (same damage)
    • 1pt Chalenging Strikes (yeah taunt!)
    • 2pts Crimson Fields: 15% per attack to trigger a bleed. 100% on completeion of combo (swing 3)

Masive bleed spam dps, without impacting people who like the function of it's instant dps and stack refresh! And it won't break dps ballancing as the base dps value would be limited to rank 2.

And again... DING DONG THE TOGGLE'S PARTICLE EFFECT IS DEAD!

You are aware that there is a power already in game that applies aoe bleeds that has similar damage, energy cost, and activation time to frenzy without taking an advantage, yes? Removing Rage and adding bleed to frenzy would not be overpowering or 'break' it's dps.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    After running my Bestial character with Aura of the Bestial through the gauntlet. I'm lossing a we bit of damage at max. On live my Frenzy will go 611, and on Testing Server Frenzy on the same character only reaches 600. And at rest Frenzy is at 574 on Live and 513 on Test. But Enrage is boosting my Venomous Breathe more then Bestial Strength does. And it's easier to maintain stacks of Enrage and AotB is a good Energy gainer for Supernatural Power.

If you keep the AotB texture aura gone, I'll call it even. :D
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Bleeds aren't THAT strong anyways. I agree with Kaiserin, adding a bleed to Frenzy won't break anything.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Well, DE isn't a Bestial power, so that's okay. I'd like to hear your proper solution though.

It might not exactly be a Bestial power, but both Bestial and Infernal are Supernatural powersets and I'm sure quite a few Bestial builds used DE. Why? Because DE's advantage syncs with Bestial.
    Roadwulf wrote:
    Forgot to reply to this part.

Its actually not hard.

Create a Ranged version of DE, same functionality. Split the Advantages between the two Melee one gets the increased healing from Bleeding, Ranged one gets it from Poison.

Either this or somebody's earlier suggestion for a 1 point adv to make it melee again.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Further test

Manipulator: (if additional stack is applied, wait for 10 second to cast next power.)

Success: Electrocute, Containment Field, Twister, Ego Hold, Binding of Aratron

Fail: Taser Arrow (charge hold), I ce Burst (+Freeze, Dirtbag; click hold), Ego Choke (maintain), Heat Wave (maintain), Vengeance (+Redemption Denied; full charge hold), Rebuke (+Admonish; full charge AoE stun)

Conclusion:

1.) only the powers list in Crowd Control trigger additional buff
    2.) In maintain holds, it seems that only Binding of Aratron can trigger additional buff
    3.) Stun doesn't trigger additional buff.

Request:
    1.) all powers and advantages which can apply Paralyzes should trigger Manipulator
    2.) About Stun, I believe that you've heard enough how stun makes hold useless. Please remove stuns away from hold machanisms, and provide stun resist to stunned people.
    3.) If stun must be counted as hold, then it should trigger Manipulator as well, no matter the effect is from powers or advantages.

========

Compassion: (if additional stack is applied, wait for 5 seconds to cast next power.)

Success: Radiance, Empathic Healing, Vala's Light, Arcane Vitality, Bountiful Chi Resurgence (only the first tick, the further dot won't trigger)

Fail: Psionic Healing, Conviction, Mindful Reinforcement

Unknown (more fail than success): Rebuke, Celestial Conduit

Simple Conclusion:
    1.) Celetial powers won't trigger or won't successfully trigger Compassion (besides the Radiance)

2.) Shield/ Bubble heal won't trigger Compassion

....btw, during tests, I just tapped the powers. Unless there are additionall rules such as "you must charge more than blahblah ....", or I think taps are enough.
  • Options
    edited May 2012

That's precisely what it means. Actually healing (i.e. green numbers) have to happen in order to get a Compassion Buff. And the tool tip is a still a bit misleading. It's when anyone is healed that includes yourself.
  • Options
    edited May 2012

Is overheal a kind of healing action?

If it is, what's wrong with expecting overheal actions to trigger compassion?
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    pls do the Grimoire AT a favor and alllow them to pick the new concentration form @ lv 22 to compensate for the nerf to its passive

also please make frenzy a maintain
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    fuzun wrote:
    Players affected by the AoED aura have the glow and runes on their hands. Well that's how Witchcraft's version works when she shows up UNiTy missions I've run.

Well I know that, I mean the attacks themselves. Of course that sounds silly to ask. I wouldn't mind the magic damage caused by teammates to have a little explosion of arcane energies, cause honestly I think lightning bolts are cool but not every magic user uses lightning.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Terlisha wrote:
    Is overheal a kind of healing action?

If it is, what's wrong with expecting overheal actions to trigger compassion?

You mean putting the shield over for the percentage of the heal? I would say no, because at that point you aren't healing them, it's just putting a shield on.
  • Options
    edited May 2012

HW/Devastator is putting out some weak numbers on PTS. A lot of the problem is Enrage/Agressor stacking was removed, but base damage was never compensated. I've already posted my findings in the following thread:

http://forums.champions-online.com/showthread.php?t=147324

Roughly 30% damage loss is what I came up with.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Power Armor: Minigun: Infared Guidance System: New advantage. Increases radius to 5 feet.

Power Armor: Energy Shield: Phalanx Defense System: New advantage. Using Power Armor Slot (Chest, Hand, or Shoulder) attacks will activate a small defensive buff for a few seconds.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Power Armor: Minigun: Infared Guidance System: New advantage. Increases radius to 5 feet.

Power Armor: Energy Shield: Phalanx Defense System: New advantage. Using Power Armor Slot (Chest, Hand, or Shoulder) attacks will activate a small defensive buff for a few seconds.

Is that Minigun Advantage a 1 or 2 Points Advantage?

And why isn't Test Server patched yet!!!??!?!? Wake the QA and Ops teams up NAOW!!!!! :p
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    fuzun wrote:
    Is that Minigun Advantage a 1 or 2 Points Advantage?

And why isn't Test Server patched yet!!!??!?!? Wake the QA and Ops teams up NAOW!!!!! :p

Minigun currently 2 point but was toying with lots of different radius/adv point combos..

Energy Shield adv is 3 points.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Minigun currently 2 point but was toying with lots of different radius/adv point combos...

Please do. I always get U-238 Rounds Advantage. I'd hate to give up R2 damage just to increase the Column size.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Minigun currently 2 point but was toying with lots of different radius/adv point combos..

Energy Shield adv is 3 points.

Just curious, about the 3 point advantages on enchanced blocks

Why don't you make the advantage 1 point and being able to be ranked up (with block's rank)?
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Terlisha wrote:
    Just curious, about the 3 point advantages on enchanced blocks

Why don't you make the advantage 1 point and being able to be ranked up (with block's rank)?

Consistency with other similar advantages.