test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,174 Arc User
    Bri: At least someone can see it... do you need me to say it or do you wanna stab me in the pride and make me beg for comfort?....

Cunningham: *she blinks a few times, not sure if she should acknowledge the stuff with Bri, Kara, and T'lera or just keep ignoring it* I... Wow... that's... Things really did play out much differently and more strangely. I'm still likely planning to serve if i get to keep my ship and crew with only minor refits. Nothing that will change the look significantly.... I'm not giving up another one of my ships because someone behind a desk deems it so. Its not their ship, she's mine, and I will gladly integrate her, myself, and my crew into the fleet, but I won't let them take her and leave us in the dust. take that as you will, Admiral. I hope to retain my awards, my records and the prestige a career of One Hundred and Fifty-Nine years as a command officer and captain has to offer. or... What year is it?

Bri: Like... 2418? 19?... something like that... feels like a lot of time has passed but not really.

Cunningham: Right then. I suppose technically speaking, the prestige a career of Two Hundred and Eighty-Four years at max then.

Freeman: *he does his best to not look disappointed join left the hug so fast, just going and sitting back down with Mira* We're stronger together. that is what makes us strong. we'll take anyone, we can always rebuild from scratch. find people who believe... people you have to lead. and leading is trust and reliance on those under you.

Seku: *she looks around before slowly leaning into Rin's side* That's something I learned during the war... The clone war not the civil war... being in the rebellion was something else.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,089 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Far as I'm concerned, you're good to have your commission "transferred" so to speak. Your ship might have to undergo a massive refit to bring her up to spec. Isolinear circuitry, bio-neural gel packs, updated shields and weapon systems, updated propulsion systems...

For all I know she might end up stripped to the keel and rebuild like the old Connies were when they were refit in the 2270s.

Ijoula's experience as an Enginner is showing isn't it?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,923 Arc User
    Val: *rubs her arm bashfully* what is jumja?

Lythe: I suppose I will try one.

Addison: just some shore leave till command sends me back out to deal with the hur’q.

Kara: alright come here. *she moves closer pulling bri into a hug as she purrs*

Jorin: i suppose you’re right. There is no point in trying to do everything alone..

Mira: *looks between Jorin and freeman with a brow raised*

Kenzie: *starts to nod off hugging raeshe*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,237 Arc User
    edited February 4
    Janri: *She shows a Jumja stick to Val* They're sap from the Jumja tree carefully made on a stick as a sweet treat. On Earth they have something similar with maple sap, but I think Jumja is sweeter. *She pays for some for each of them, even if Val doesn't wish to try one, Janri doesn't mind having a second.*

Nova: I am not opposed to any form of caloric intake right now. *without hesitation she tries biting it before Janri shows her how to properly eat one*

Nexa: *She just has a soft but cute smile seeing Val blush* They've got a version of maple syrup candy now that's pretty similar. *She takes hers, raising an eyebrow to Addison* Starfleet then? Since you mentioned you're not really typical klingon.

T'Lera: *she gives a soft smile, taking a bit of the cheesecake for herself, glad that Bri is feeling better*

(You know, I haven't really thought about it in a while but what Rank is Reina? She's been training with Kayla for a while with that sort of system for someone to act as crew.)

Rin: *She closes her eyes just resting for the moment* Its nice to be able to rely on others, I've always been a bit of a loner but not by choice.

Reashe: *She giggles softly giving Kenzie a soft kiss and letting her rest how she wishes*

Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,089 Community Moderator
    westx211 wrote: »
    (You know, I haven't really thought about it in a while but what Rank is Reina? She's been training with Kayla for a while with that sort of system for someone to act as crew.)

(Probably at least Provisional Lieutenant? Krystal could give her a field commission later.)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Bri: I love you, ya know *she says, as she hugs Kara back, still hugging Krystal, too* and... Refitting ships has come a long way, mom.... Takao still looks like she did they day she came out of spacedock in the 23rd century and she's updated... Everything will be alright for her ship I think.. It won't be as bad as you'd think

Cunningham: I'm more then happy to hear that. Once this whole investigation thing is over with I'm glad I'll still have my ship... my home... my crew... But until then Since I was invited here I'm going to take you up on the whole hospitality thing. *she downs the rest of her drink and finishes her plate of food*

Seku: Loner?... you were in our group for years... I get you probably mean before and after that but... I feel like that was a big chunk of all our lives there... you're not gonna go back to being a loner, are you?

Freeman: *he puts an arm around Mira* I'm happy I could say something that makes jorin feel better for once.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    rattler2 wrote: »
    westx211 wrote: »

(Probably at least Provisional Lieutenant? Krystal could give her a field commission later.)

(Would make sense. She's served aboard since before the iconian war, so being through that many battles and whatnot would probably make her qualify for a proper field commission)
  • Options
    Val: *bites into hers loudly crunching it as she spits out the part of the stick she bit off* it’s definitely sweet…

Lythe: indeed…. Wait you’re in starfleet…. *her eyes widen slightly*

Addison: yea got my own ship too. I’m Klingon in name only, grew up in Melbourne Australia if you couldn’t tell by the accent. My folks said they found me as an infant and took me in. Don’t know who my biological parents are and frankly I don’t really care. I’ve got loving parents and a great family, I’ve never had a reason to look into it. *she shrugs*

Val: isn’t it rare to have Klingons in starfleet tho? At least from what I’ve read.

Addison: yeah I’d say. I’ve only met three in my life and they were all sorta the same toting about honor and glorious battles and the like and what ever the hell sto’vo’kor Is.

Kara: *gently purrs.” And I love you.

Jorin: I guess in a way I’ve outcasted myself because being social is….difficult.

Mira: *mews as she leans into freeman* you never did have much of a chance to learn I guess. To say you’re socially stunted would be a gross understatement…

Jorin: I don’t even remember my childhood, if I even had one. When I try it’s like it’s simply not there…. My earliest memory that I can remember is of me staring at what I’d assume is a scientist while I float in bacta I think I was an infant….
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    edited February 6
    Nexa: Val, dear... you're supposed to lick it not bite it. I'm former Starfleet. I resigned after the Iconian War, things weren't quite the same for me... course, I'm still a Captain, and I still have those tendencies from my service.

Janri: I was so proud the day you got that promotion... but I think you're doing better for yourself now. Especially after everything we've been through.

Nova: Glorious battles and honor? Interesting, there's a good many like that back home too.

Nexa: So Addison, I take it with a name like that you had a human parent? Or were raised by humans? *She starts to walk them to Quarks as they talk*

T'Lera: I wonder what's happening with the rest of my former crew... *She rests her chin on her hand looking lost in thought. While still technically a Captain, T'Lera has long since been on "leave" due to her condition. She's officially in an advisory role to the Task Force, ironically the same sort of role her daughter appeared to be in on the records*

Reina: All this talk of ships. Just wait till you see some of the bigger ones, I think Jessica's is around her she commands one of the Lexington Class, though hers is a little different from the standard model.

Rin: I don't plan on being a loner again. It wasn't my choice in the matter... before I met you all I was encouraged to leave Eshan because of my force sensitivity and my training as a Sith... though it may have been my Mothers protecting me from the recruitment for the Emperor's Royal Guards. After the rebellion was over, and we split up I was in an odd spot. Not really too welcome because the Jedi were a bit uneasy about me, though some of the order like that Skywalker guy didn't seem to mind me. He actually seemed sympathetic to my situation when we spoke... if only the others shared more of his mindset. The republic was a bit worse about it.

Clea: Maybe something happened with your memories?

*From Rin's Sith Starfighter in the hangar part of the cockpit opens up, a slender tongue tasting the air as something dark pokes its head out from the expansive interior within, before starting to force its way outside of the fighter, its claws making muted clacks as it lands on the hangar floor. The blackened reptile has a surprisingly large presence, around the same size as a varactyl. Without its master nearby, the Hssiss is free to roam its new surroundings curious about the ship. It starts to move around looking for food, starting to vanish as it becomes invisible*
  • Options
    edited February 6
    Bri: *smiles content hugging kara, starting to feel better* The Lexington Class is a good ship... mom will never upgrade the Lexington here to Lexington Class as the Lexington-B... But since she's got a Shangri-La Class, the Constitution III is pretty close looking.... Before I was sent here I was.. well probably up for consideration for the Command of one of 'em... but Here I am.

Cunningham: Well I don't plan to pass off as that, I'm gonna keep the Shangri-La look alive!... Hopefully keep the uniform too but that is much more up to debate than the look of my ship is.

Bri: Subsection 2, Paragraph 1 of the Starfleet Uniform Code, Starship Captains have discretion as to their personal uniform and the uniforms of their bridge crew... rest of the crew too I guess... Things can get weird sometimes. all of K-13 still dresses like Those Old Scientists... then again they're out of time themselves. whole station is a time capsule to the 23rd century and the golden age of exploration.

Cunningham: Hold on, Those Old Scientists?

Bri: Oh... its a slang thing. learned it at the Academy. It means the 2250s to Early 2270s Uniforms. The Blue, Gold, and Red... before Red became command and Yellow became operations.

Cunningham: so you're a science officer with the whole blue and grey uniform?

Bri: Oh no, this is... well its a MACO version of the Sierra 1.

Cunningham: MACO?.... as in Military Assault Command Operations?

Bri: Yea..

Cunningham: How are they Starfleet?

Bri: Reformed into Starfleet Special Forces?

Freeman: I don't imagine Imperials giving one of their "Test subjects" a well balanced childhood... so can relate there I suppose. I didn't have the best either.

Seku: I met General Skywalker.. or Master Skywalker I guess... He wanted me to help by teaching lightsaber forms... do what I was trained to do all those years ago, and be a living book on lightsaber forms, pass them on to a new generation and a new order of jedi... I uhh... passed because I wanted to stay on Lothal. not uproot everything. Look at how that turned out... not sure if I would change my decision though. If my master is out there somewhere, I can't imagine he'd be too happy. but I... I have the strangest feeling I'm right where I'm supposed to be, heartbreak and all...
  • Options
    Val: but licking it would take forever to finish it… *she shrugs turning it sideways and eating it like corn on the cob*

Lythe: *stares off into space with a worried expression*

Addison: well yeah who else would raise me on earth. You used to be starfleet huh. Can’t say I blame you for leaving that war messed up a lotta good people and killed many more. I was just a crewman when the war hit. Made my way up the ranks and eventually got my own command right before the end of it….

Kara: I was a maco captain when I was in starfleet but that was a long time ago.

Jorin: it’s almost like it’s blocked off or something. Everything is hazy or non existent up until my father well adoptive father found me aimlessly wandering some random forest. He found me missing an arm and a chunk of my side slowly shuffling to deaths door. He said I had the remnants of purge trooper armor but I didn’t know who I was or why I was there or what happened to put me in such a state. I had no name or recollection of my past so he took me in as a foundling and gave me his name, told me we could share it and called me Jr even tho I was twice his size. *she smiles as she reminisces her time with Jorin* you guys would have liked him. He taught me what it means to be mandalorian and more I just hope I live up to his expectations.

Mira: I guess there’s more to the stone faced head of the clan then I thought.

Jorin: I’ve never had much of an opportunity to talk about myself….. it always felt wrong….

*one of the newer recruits working the flight deck notices the hississ emerge from the siths ship and tries to follow it*
  • Options
    Krystal: MACO was revived when the Borg started coming back as a threat, and they have seen action ever since.
  • Options
    edited February 7
    Janri: You're meant to savor it, then eat it after a while.

Nova: I think this food is not just to fill but to be enjoyed?

Nexa: It didn't feel the same anymore. Nowadays though, I wonder how things might've gone if I stayed. *And not just for the more obvious reasons she thinks to herself* Now we've got this whole hur'q business going on. Still, its better than what we went through.

T'Lera: I used to command one of those more durable Constitution classes, before they made them a bit smoother. It did survive everything, so they did build it to last. I think my Engineer would be proud of that.

Reina: Yeah... the borg... *She fidgets, starting to take care of the dishes*

Rin: I think Skywalker would've enjoyed talking philosophy, and the history that I have uncovered thanks to all that archaeology. Were that things were different... Still I think you're right.

Clea: Its unusual... but memory loss is certainly possible especially if you were so injured.

*The invisible Hssiss is difficult to follow, it does not leave tracks behind and the sounds of its footsteps are muted, but there's small signs here and there due to it being aboard a starship. It seems to be heading to the mess hall...*

*When it arrives strangely one of the Mando's food disappears right off his plate when he's looking away, the lizard finding amusement in stealing food as it moves around trying to find more that is easy pickings, though with its size it has to be careful*
  • Options
    Cunningham: I miss having MACOs on ships. been far too long. Might request some when I'm given my ship back. they might complement the well... complement of Starfleet marines. *she chuckles, looking to T'Lera* I captained two Constitution classes. an Original they put in a Museum in the original configuration, the one i had mentioned earlier... and after she was taken from me for the Museum I was given a Constitution II... then not too long after they wanted to put me in a bigger ship, and that's how i ended up in the John Paul Jones... I put that last girl in good hands I hope at least.

Freeman: Wait... purge trooper armor?... here I expected Storm commando or Death Trooper Armor outta whatever they did to you... *he shakes his head* that aside... maybe my parents knew him... Hell I coulda met him in passing and not known it. did he keep his armor like yours?

Seku: Oh he woulda liked that. would have been neat to stay. He woulda let you since you're not manically evil... so what was i right about?
  • Options
    Krystal: Well... interesting story regarding the Constitution lineage. We have a few designs that cropped up over the years again, like the Exeter and Excalibur, but the Connie III actually has a bit of a mixed lineage. She's pretty much a modern incarnation of the Sangri-La class. Bit bigger than her ancestor, but most ships nowadays tend to be.

So that Constitution refit you mentioned... what was her name?
  • Options
    Val: war is war. Back where I come from guardsmen die by the millions in a single battle but if we surrender or stop the forces of chaos, tau, tyranids, eldar, and necrons come that much closer to holy terra…

Lythe: aye war is the natural state of our galaxy.

Addison: you’re from another galaxy?! I thought you were just a really big Vulcan…

Lythe: no I am know as eldar back home. We are like Vulcan and fictional elves mixed together.

Addison: I guess that explains how you threw me with yer mind…. Your home sounds like a*s by the way

Lythe and Val in unison: we know….

Kara: I’ve always like the constitution refit. It’s a timeless classic.

Jorin: well yeah he passed it down to me when he died as is tradition. I kept the look the same just upsized it and changed the coloring to the purge trooper armor had and what is currently our clan colors, orange and dark grey. It’s possible your folks met him. He did help train clones durning the clone wars. It might’ve been why he had a soft spot for me.*she looks at her prosthetic hand fidgeting with it* it’s odd… normally I can regenerate most wounds. I mean I’ve lost limbs in the war before but for some reason this one never grew back.

Mira: maybe you were already so damaged that you regen was on overdrive. It happens to me when I get really f*cked up.

Jorin: maybe…. He did say I looked like I fought a pack of sith with a mix of blaster and lightsaber burns and multiple lacerations. The thing that really scares me is finding out what I did while under the imperials….. maybe some things are better left buried…. *she stares into the water with a genuinely troubled expression*

Patrol mando: *looks around for the creature eventually radioing the bridge* uh is anyone at the bridge right now?

Bridge mando: this is the bridge go ahead.

Patrol mando: I’ve got a possible situation here. There some food going missing and one of the flight deck crew said they saw something crawl out of that ship that just arrived before we went to hyperspace.

Bridge mando: alright I’ll have security search the area.

*a moment later a security squad arrives in both the hanger and mess hall looking around for the intruder*
  • Options
    Nexa: The iconians brought us to near extinction, we've had some bad wars but that was the worst we've ever seen... *She sighs* But we survived. *She takes a seat in quarks finding a table big enough for them all to sit at while they chat and finish their jumja sticks*

Janri: We had a bit of trouble on my colony, but we avoided the worst of it. The Heralds did attack civilian targets but they seemed to avoid us in a way. I wonder if "they" had anything to do with that... *Janri rests her chin in her hand thinking of the cult that had been watching her all that time*

Nova: We tau have enjoyed some peace here and there but even for us there has been many a battle... I like it here. I like not worrying about some inevitable threat.

Rin: That you're right where you're supposed to be. The purge troopers were interesting... we encountered a few, they weren't really prepared for my fighting style... or Sith tendencies.

Reashe: Don't worry too much about it Jorin, its practically a different lifetime now.

*A pancake floats into the air before disappearing, the smell of syrup coming from a certain patch before the Hssiss realizes that more people are coming, and they seem to be looking for him. The reptile begins to look around, moving to hide and trying to slip past the guards into one of the droid access vents, normally his size would be too much to properly fit, but thankfully his slender body allows him to just squeeze inside though it makes his escape a bit more obvious as the muted sounds of his somewhat chonky body rubbing against the vent can be heard before he squeezes past the entrance*
  • Options
    Cunningham: The Constitution in the Original Configuration I mentioned was the U.S.S. New Jersey. NCC-1975. The Refit I got after her was the U.S.S. Sakamoto Ryōma. Later Generation, made for it. not one of the ones that was refit into it. I'm sure you were expecting something else like the Hornet, Defiant, Intrepid or something along those lines. why do you ask?

Freeman: Ever consider a cloned limb? would likely still be affected by your regeneration.... what planet did he find you on anyways?

Seku: *she smiles at Rin*
  • Options
    Addison: that war was hell. It’s mostly why I’m running a ship. Most of the more qualified officers are dead…. *she trails off for a moment* anyway, tau? Do you come from the same place hey do? *she motions to nova*

Lythe: yes she does. *she says sitting down uncomfortably in the chair* hmm does this establishment have bigger chairs….

Val: you look like yer stuck. *she says sitting next to nexa*

Lythe: *fidgets a bit trying to pry herself from the chair but relents and sits back down* yes it would appear so… this galaxy does not make seating for one of my stature…

Addison: might be a bit too wide in the caboose there mate.

Lythe: was that a compliment?

Addison: if you want it to be. *she gives a sly wink which causes the eldar some confusion* so what are you gals having?

Kara: sakamoto ryoma…wait a minute…

Jorin: it’s not a different life tho I just changed bodies my life is still the same, but this is something I will have to live with… wether I find out the full truth of project phoenix or not. Knowing I’ve murdered rebel leaders and possibly Jedi too willingly or no I’m not sure the memories are so fragmented and broken that I can’t make sense or even access them…. As for my arm I guess it’s possible, I’ve never tried but I’m not too worried about it. My prosthetic has served me well enough. *she looks back down into the water* I’m not sure what planet… I’m not even sure I’ll ever remember what happened. Father found me in such a horrid state….. it took me months to recover even with my regeneration. Hell I had to relearn how to walk and talk with the amount of brain damage I had and probably still have to this day….

Mira: Jesus… I know you were imperial but still….

*the security team looks around eventually hearing the scuttling in the access vents*

Mando security: it’s in the vents. Fan out and cover any exit points. *he taps his helmet* security to bridge I need another squad to cover any exit points from the mess hall. Should I have someone detain who ever brought this on board?

Bridge mando: negative, we don’t know if it’s a threat yet just keep watch, I’ll have more security head down there.

*after a few minuets the vents and droid access points have regular patrols watching for the lizard intruder*
  • Options
    Nova: I am quite large for my people, so I am expectant that seats are ill equipped for myself.

Janri: *she coughs at something, a light blush on her cheeks* I think I'd have to agree with Addison.

Nexa: Hmm, Quarks has a lot on offer.

Janri: We could get a sampler, that might be fun.

Nova: I would like something filling, Its been much too long since I ate.

Nexa: How about a sampler, Nova I would recommend a cheesesteak sandwich. Anything else?

Rin: Well, even if you may have done some bad stuff you don't remember you should focus more on who you are now. The Jedi love preaching about redemption... and I think they have a point. I know a girl, Leera who went on to join the Jedi she used to be an imperial. She doesn't talk about her past but she seemed to regret her time as one.

Clea: *she seems bemused at something but nods*

*The reptile stays near the warmer tunnels, basking by the components. It takes some time but eventually he begins to make his way towards an exit. He can smell the humanoids outside... They're different than Master, they remind him of the Free man. The one she used to travel with. He must find a place to wait for her return now that he's eaten. The Hssiss waits for a weaker patrol before beginning to slide out of one of the access ports knowing they're likely to notice his exit, but he has the advantage for now, scurrying along before they can properly follow him. It's a temporary measure, this is not the wilds he's familiar with, perhaps a warm area of the ship may serve as a good hiding place as he starts to make his way near the engine room*
  • Options
    Krystal: Curiosity. The New Jersey is in the fleet museum in her original configuration. Enterprise-A is also there.
  • Options
    Cunningham: Someone will have to take me to see her then... Her and the Enterprise... strange hearing the A after it though. *she sighs* They took my Jersey for the Fleet Museum, I always thought there were better things to do then stock up the museum in the middle of a war, but... Admirals are going to Admiral, Right Admiral? *she looks to Kara* He's a Historical Figure from Earth. was influential in the Bakumatsu. A Samurai and a very skilled negotiator. I wish I coulda met him but he was Assassinated before he could see the world he helped make.

Bri: *is confused with Kara's Reaction*

Freeman: Ah, I've met Leera. I get what you mean. *he sighs, saddened listening to Jorin* Regen should have fixed any brain damage.... if not medbay on the crusader here should help. we can have the EMH look ya over.

Seku: As a Jedi Master here in the most technical sense since I was a major point of training in an apprentice to knighthood and the council is all gone so they really can't complain about either verdict, I dub thee redeemed
  • Options
    edited February 10
    Val: some chicken tenders sound good to me.

Lythe: *looks at janri with a raised brow* i see. I suppose you’re not entirely far off. You have a very vivid imagination. *she says coyly*

Addison: *looks between lythe and janri* what are you like reading her mind? Is that an elf thing? What am I thinking?

Lythe: you want a blooming onion with a Cajun seasoned steak and a portobello mushroom. And it is eldar not elf tho we do bare similarities to fictional elves.

Addison: damn that’s exactly right.

Kara: oh. I didn’t know he was an actual historical figure…. *she looks away embarrassed*

Jorin: just like that? All it takes are some words and I’m redeemed? As for my head I suppose it wouldn’t hurt to take a look at a later date tho.

Mira: what’s up with you? *she says to clea*

*the patrols manage to track it to the engine room and set up routs in all access ways once again*
  • Options
    Janri: *She blushes a bit but gives an apologetic smile a bit surprised to see her coy expression* I'll take that as a compliment.

Nova: I uh, am not aware of any food your kind eat. But I do require much protein so anything with a large amount of meat.

Nexa: Alright, I'll order Chicken Tenders, a blooming onion, We'll get... chicken fried steak for Nova, she might enjoy that. I'll have a cheesteak sandwich, the sampler platter for us to share... a baked potato for mom. anything you'd like Lythe? *Though Janri didn't ask for a baked potato, it seems Nexa guessed based on her favorite dish which Janri nods to*

Reina: I hear my family was descended from Muramasa, though we didn't exactly keep records I imagine the Vampires probably knew a thing or two about him.

T'Lera: *She tilts her head wondering if there's any Vulcan historical figures like that with ships named after them*

Clea: I'm uh, a relative of Jorin's. *She gives a little wave, trying to avoid implying she's from the future for now. Though after a moment she thinks about how that's probably pointless considering who Mira has met...*

Rin: Well, technically no you need to put in the effort. But, atleast from what I've heard you are different enough that I think you would qualify as redeemed. Leera might be interested in meeting you but she's probably off searching for Tython or speaking with the enclave on Ossus. Bit out of the way trying to track her down.

*The Hssiss find a nice spot that it thinks is well hidden enough and begins to curl up, preening itself for a moment and allowing its camouflage to fade. It is a decent hiding spot, but without the force disguising it its easier to find it.*
  • Options
    Krystal: Yea I suppose. Although I'm not a typical admiral myself. Kinda more Captain still.
  • Options
    Bri: Hon, that holodeck program was a dramatization. *she says patting kara's head*

Cunningham: Muramasa? the swordsmith?... facinating...

Bri: *to Reina* you should talk to my dad sometime. He's got a Muramasa blade that was made for him during one of his "lives".

Cunningham: *to Krystal* you really aren't the typical admiral. You've got your daughter serving, your wife here. Just having so much family around is very odd to me, but in a good way.

Seku: Pretty sure you also fought for the rebellion, so... yeah you're good in my books. helped right the wrongs. so... I vote redeemed.

Freeman: *to Mira* She's Jaessa's daughter from the future... what a bold new line, huh?
  • Options
    Addison: oi don’t forget my steak.

Lythe: hmm I think I will try a burger.

Val: wait make mine fish tenders if that’s a thing.

Kara: oooooh that explains it…..

Mira: huh I guess I see the resemblance. Never pictured her as the motherly type tho.

Jorin: I guess that will have to be enough.

*the patrols continue their search annoyed by a lack of results*
  • Options
    edited February 13
    Nexa: They do, so steak and fish tenders instead. *she gives a nod before placing the order using a padd on the table*

Janri: I'm hungry for something else too... *she sighs shaking her head, thinking about how she needs some blood at some point. She hasn't fed in a fair bit with all the stress of the bounty situation*

Reina: *she smiles at something* Well, while I do sort of work for starfleet I'm still technically an independent right now. *she gives a wave of her hand* You've had it really rough comparatively, it's not uncommon for lots of families to be involved in starfleet nowadays. A lot of the exploration ships are built with it in mind.

*She tilts her head to Bri looking curious* We didn't have any of his swords... most were lost to time. Funny then that my family had another strange sword in their vault... but I never got to ask them about that sort of thing.

Clea: *she splashes water at Freeman, looking over to Reashe and Kenzie for a moment with a blush* Freeman, I was trying to avoid being obvious about it!

Rin: What? From the future? *she just looks baffled, her other thoughts stopping suddenly by the realization*

Clea: Yes... Mother gets a bit better about it in the future. And yes Rin... I'm from the future. I was drawn into the past by the force from an accident when attempting to train to push my limits. It's um, a messy situation.

*The Hssiss sleeps by the warmth from part of the reactor, almost seeming to smile as if satisfied in the short bout of chaos it caused.*
    Post edited by westx211 on
  • Options
    Krystal: Never been "normal". I'm even Joined, but not in the traditional sense.
  • Options
    Cunningham: You did mention that. I had told you I am familiar with with joined trill. My First Officer is Joined. Though Yours does sound absolutely unique from what you had said. *she looks over to Reina* And... that truly is strange to me. the family part, not you being a contractor.

Bri: Its not that a lot were lost to time, Its most who owned one changed the inscriptions on their Muramasa weapons because one of the later Tokugawa Shoguns thought they were bad luck for the Tokugawa and kinda banned them thinking they were cursed. Dad's still has the inscription unchanged since he had it long before the ban. his was a gift, commissioned for him back when the Tokugawa nearly exclusively used Muramasa blades, though they also had a fondness for Masamune blades as well, that being the personal sword of the shogun, passed from one generation to the next.. then around the Bakumatsu after the ban, Muramasa blades became an Anti-Tokugawa symbol and those who were against the shogunate wanted those blades. even the crown prince went into battle in the Boshin war with a Muramasa blade against the Tokugawa..... TRIBBLE, I'm rambling about history like dad... Look the point I was trying to get to is that I'm having Kara make my special sword she's doing basing it off Dad's Muramasa blade. For the context of why he has one, that is a story to ask him. I've already gone on about enough history.

Cunningham: The girl does know an impressive amount. You both must be very proud, as well as her father. I'm also in possession of a blade though it wasn't made personally for me. It is a Masamune though not a Muramasa. Its in my Ready Room on a display shelf.

Freeman: Mira is my wife. she would have smelled it on you eventually since your mother is her counterpart. I'm trying to save you the eventual confrontation of "Why did you lie, can we really trust you" when the truth is much more innocent... the truth also being something me and her did in our younger years as well... honestly at this point you're just following family tradition through the multiverse more than anything.

Seku: *whispers to Rin* I don't get what they're talking about... multiverse? they did what when they were younger... I am not sober enough to follow along... maybe we should uhh... give them some space or something

Freeman: *he facepalms* If you don't wanna abandon the water just have the computer put a smaller spring in whatever room you take. it'll only be a short walk over to the rooms.

Seku: That, i wanna do that!