test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,917 Arc User
    Addison: so what brings you all this far out in the quadrant?

Val: cloths shopping I suppose.

Lythe: *nods*

Kara: I dabble in smithing.

Jorin: I hope this doesn’t become a constant thing….

Mira: I wouldn’t worry about it.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,231 Arc User
    edited February 16
    Nexa: We had business on Bajor, and DS9 is so close i thought it would be good for us to go shopping. Besides, our new friend here is woefully lacking in wardrobe. *she gestures to Nova who gives a wave*

Janri: Its nice to visit, I haven't seen as much of the galaxy as I could have I spent too much time alone on that colony.

Nexa: We're likely to head back to K-13 after we're done here, that's where we do most of our business nowadays.

Janri: I do want to get a bit of training in... maybe Val and I could find a world to spar on, that might be fun.

Reina: if you think having a family on a starship is weird, why not try it yourself sometime *she gives a wink*

There were also rumors that Muramasa's swords were cursed, or possessed demonic traits though I don't know if there's any truth to that or if it's just superstition caused by bad luck. *she taps her cheek, knowing with demons being real it's an actual possibility*

T'Lera: I'm really excited for my weapon too. *she gives a soft smile, blushing as she feels a bit out of place*

Clea: *she laughs nervously* haha yeah.

Rin: you know Jorin... maybe you could join us? It might be nice to talk with the Dragon of Mandalore too... I think Seku and I could help teach you a few things, it seems like you're still learning quite a lot and I happen to be an expert. *she winks to her taking an obviously flirty tone*
    Post edited by westx211 on
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,075 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Reina? What was that about? *rolls her eyes and smiles* You trying to play matchmaker or something?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,168 Arc User
    Cunningham: *she blinks* I uhh... I'm not sure I'll be able to try it, I don't have anyone like that... is this trying to play matchmaker? *she rubs the back of her neck and sips her drink

Bri: Its gonna be a great sword, kara is making it. Want a weapon too mom..s?

Freeman:*raises an eyebrow*

Seku: *whispers to Rin* Wait what?.. *drunken confusion*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    Addison: well aren’t you an exotic lot. You wouldn’t happen to be a smuggler would you?…. Cause that would be a problem *her tone shift immediately to a more threatening one as Val’s ears instinctually fold back in an aggressive manner. After a few seconds her expression lightens* I’m only joking. Bajor’s just been having a lot of smuggling issues.

Val: *relaxes* oh?

Addison: aye some rogue Orions are trying to use the hur’q to profit off of the panic since bajor is ground zero if the dominion falls.

Val: *slowly nods then looks over at janri* yes we can find a remote planet.

Kara: *makes a questioning meow*

Jorin: *her ear flicks as she gives a confused expression* an expert in what exactly?

Mira: *chuckles* do you know much about her rin?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Nexa: *She tilts her head seeming curious at the mention of Orions.* I mostly avoid trading in questionable goods. I still have a bit of morality from being a member of Starfleet.

Janri: *She relaxes as well and smiles as the food arrives just a bit after, starting to dig in to the appetizers, offering some to Nova* I hope the Hur'q situation is resolved soon enough but it really feels like it will be a war of attrition from what I hear.

Oh, that sounds nice Val.

Nova: *She looks surprised as she tries the food and seems satisfied* I did not know that other species would be able to produce something so delicious.

Nexa: We try and stay out of trouble ourselves but trouble has a way of finding us... *Her rubs her temples before taking a bite of her mean* Atleast things are better than they were.

Reina: Maybe. *She says coyly* I just think its very fulfilling. *She looks over to Bri* While it would be nice Bri... I don't know what it entails and Kara seems to already be busy with yours and T'Lera's. And I would rather ask Kara if it were okay.

T'Lera: *Her ears twitch slightly*

Rin: I take it she's rather unaware? It doesn't sound like she knows too much about those sorts of things. *She looks to Jorin* I was saying, you're beautiful, you're hot, you're curvy, sexy. I thought you might enjoy getting a bit closer.

Clea: *She's starting to blush deeply as the conversation becomes much more obvious*
  • Options
    Bri: I mean it can be added to the Queue. Can do more than swords. Want an axe? a polearm? I bet she could to a good spear.*she looks to Kara* What do you think?

Cunningham: I wouldn't know if its fulfilling, nor would I know where to start. that's not something you can get a free trial of.

Freeman: Well that took a strange direction..

Seku: Huh?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    Addison: well so far it’s manageable. But with out the dominion it’d be an uphill battle… so you’re a trader then. Interesting, not the profession I’d imagine an ex starfleet officer in.

Val: *starts in on her food*

Kara: sure I could add it to the to do list. I can do a multitude of different weapons so if you want to talk shop sometime let me know.

.********

Jorin: *looks bewildered by the sudden advance as she stares at rin wide eyed with her brows furrowed* excuse you? I barely know you… if you keep this up you’ll enjoy getting closer with the floor of my brig with that attitude. *she crosses her arms, despite the initially angry response she is blushing slightly*

Mira: that’s a response I was any expecting from her….
  • Options
    Nexa: I liked being a captain, and having a crew I could trust and that could trust me. The structure of it, the community... trading may seem simple but we don't fly one of those Tuffli freighters, I own an Amarie they're vicious things they can hold their own with most of the official vesself of the big powers. It's helpful for when trouble finds you on the job to be able to fight back.

And... it was also partially because it was simple after everything the war took it was nice to go to such a job.

Nova: *she makes a face, thinking about how her people's caste system prevents such mentality. Fire warriors are fire warriors... and that's that. Now she's free from that... what will she do other than just enjoy life?*

Reina: Right now I like my sword, but I have to make it from my blood. I feel... incomplete at times, but I'd like a sword like mine, if it's not too much trouble.

*She nods to Cunningham* Of course not, but a beautiful woman like yourself I'm sure anyone would be lucky to have you.

T'Lera: I'll help if I can. *she pipes up*

Rin: I'm sorry for being so forward, but I had to make it a bit clearer else I think you might not have noticed. Are you sure you're not the least bit curious? *she raises an eyebrow a bit of a teasing tone in her voice* I meant my compliments by the way.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,075 Community Moderator
    Krystal: I'm gonna have to practice a bit more with my own skills and abilities.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Cunningham: Not sure how I feel about the flattery. *She says with a bit of a blush, looking to Krystal* is she always like this?

Bri: If we collect your blood over time and extract the iron from it, it could work and still feel part of you. Alloying it with other metals shouldn't dull the connection. Kara is making my sword out of a few different special metals. mithril for it's strength and lightness, Beskar for it's strength and resistance to laser swords, so I could do full battle against one, the barest amount of silver to fight the supernatural and do damage, and vibranium because if I'm getting all the special look at me metals, gotta throw that one in... Seriously though, only a bit of it... And lastly all that along with kara's skill will make it basically indestructible! Enduring! And resistant to wear and tear.. still gonna take care of it traditionally though, more out of discipline and routine.

*She looks to Krystal* be that as it may, having a cool sword is still fun. She can do any style

Freeman: *whispers to Mira* are we gonna take bets here?

Seku: *confused Twi'lek noises*
  • Options
    addison: i suppose i stuck with starfleet because even tho its changed i still believe in its core values of exploration and scientific advancement, that thru hard work and merit any one may better themselves regardless of their status. the war did take much from everyone but thats the reason i stayed to rebuild and honor the sacrifices of those fine officers. Ad astra per aspera, a motto that's very fitting these days.

val: thru hardship, to the stars a fitting motto indeed.

kara: i just need a small sample really. it'll act as a catalyst from which you can use your abilities thru. i can also bind it to you so it can be summoned at will. i can forge in a multitude of metals and different styles.

mira: *whispers* she looks pis*ed so.... brig probly.

jorin: no *she says in a flat tone with an annoyed expression* i have no interest in romantic relations. least of all from one who knows nothing about me.... i know your type, you care only for my physical appearance..... you only want to get into my pants but im not that type of person......
  • Options
    Nexa: Maybe one day I'll come back but I'm... different now. I don't think I mind the idea of being as I am now, traveling the galaxy with my wife and family. I suppose I can still do that in starfleet, but with this its our will that's bringing us to strange new worlds. *She looks very thoughtful, a slight smile as she continues to eat*

Janri: I think you'll do fine for yourself wherever you go Nexa.

Nova: It sounds very full of hope. I like this motto.

Reina: I wonder how it would interact with my blood magic... I'm willing to try it. *She gives a wave of her hand and pouts.* I just like teasing, I can tease now and then. Gaia used to do it to me pretty often.

Rin: *She gives an apologetic look* You've misunderstood me. You're right, I barely know you. I've heard the tales of the Dragon from the others, but obviously you're... you. Stories are stories, and they can give you an idea of someone but you won't truly know them until you've met them. But you're wrong about appearances. I was just paying you a compliment, and asking you a question fully willing to accept if you simply weren't interested. You're a very strong warrior, and you're going through some interesting changes.

Though you did turn pretty red a moment ago when I complimented you.
  • Options
    Krystal: *forms a blade of water in her hand* Haven't really had a chance to use what I got lately. *disspells it, then hugs Reina*
  • Options
    edited February 21
    (What was the last story mission we did in rp by the way? I know we're still in the Hur'q arc but I forget if it was quark's lucky seven or the one after or before)
  • Options
    (last was indeed Quark's Lucky Seven.)

Bri: And I'm still gonna teach you what I can when you actually wanna train since I can do this. I still think having a sword would be cool for you, for display at the very least until you learn to use it too. Let Kara have some fun and make ya something c'mon

Cunningham: oh, just teasing. I see. *She looks away and sips her drink silently*

Freeman: *whispers* Nah I don't think she'd throw her in the brig for some flat footed flirting. Plus it's not gonna help anyone.

Seku: I'm uhh.. I dunno what to say here *she sighs*
  • Options
    Krystal: Think I got one on my wall. Looked a bit like Soul Calibur or something.
    (Honestly don't remember if it was supposed to look like Soul Calibur or the Master Sword. Its been so long since we found that treasure trove. lol)
  • Options
    addison: oh thats sweet. so what do you do? are you part of her trading company? *she says to val*

val: uh well sorta.... but im uuuh unemployed currently.

*lythe perks a brow and leans back*

kara: like i said it would act as a catalyst to make it easier to use your own abilities like water for krystal and your blood magic. what style of weapons were you two thinking of?

jorin: i suppose i was overly aggressive for that i apologize... im also not the man i used to be but i wont get into that, anyway i appreciate the compliments but i still have to decline. my clan comes before all else and i dont give myself like that to just anyone, it has to be earned.

mira: *whispers* i guess thats that then.
  • Options
    Nexa: She's pretty protective, and there's no one I would trust more to watch my back, though Mom is pretty close.

Janri: We've only just recently started trying to find work again, we were preoccupied with a personal matter for quite some time until recently.

Reina: *She uses a bit of her blood to quickly draw the shape of a sword, it seems "simple", in that the outline is very much the classic thin but strong double edged blade, with the crossguard in a perfect cross* I would probably keep it similar in design to my own blood blade, just so it remains as much a part of me.

*She winks to Cunningham* Were you hoping for more? It seems like you were pretty intent on my compliments.

Rin: I was worried I had offended you when I was really just trying to make it clear so you wouldn't be confused by what I was trying to invite you to. I don't think it would get in the way of your clan though, but I understand your priorities. Maybe later we can spend some time together in less... intimate physical stuff. *She bobs her head at the thought before kissing Seku's cheek and whispering* Sorry about that.
  • Options
    Cunningham: *she blinks, hiding her face, keeping her cool* I'm not sure what you mean by that, you forget yourself. *She sips her drink and clears her throat* I don't know why you'd complement me anyways. its just flattery.

Bri: more sword is always nice. It's a gift mom.. it doesn't have to be a sword either. Dagger, polearm, axe, really anything.

Freeman: Guess so.

Seku: it's fine *part of her seems disappointed in her drunk state*
  • Options
    Addison: well I won’t pry into your personal business but I hope things work out for you.

Val: I hope so too

Kara: I can work with that for the design down now just need more detail from Krystal

Jorin: *sits back down in the water* I suppose just talking is fine

Mira: seems like it all worked out then
  • Options
    Nexa: I think they're going pretty well so far. *She pauses, thinking about the strange dream she had, of a white figure almost like a stone statue standing amongst a dead world, a night sky of white abyss and the ruins of a civilization around them. A voice that sounds like her own, but not. But after the moment passes she's smiling again. While its certainly ominous, she's happy right now, she has Val, her Mom, Lythe with her, basically her whole family.*

Nova: So, Addison yes, what would your people think of someone like me? I am thinking of staying here... it is nice... full of hope. But I am alone in a way.

Nexa: You can stay with us of course, we still have some empty quarters.

Nova: Thank you Nexa. So far no one looks at me too strangely. I'm so used to our peoples being so insular, here it is like a melting pot of sorts. So many species, even one such as myself is just another individual. Its refreshing.

Reina: *She leans in a bit closer to Cunningham, raising an eyebrow as her red eyes follow her, a bit of a coy expression on her face* It can be flattery and true, what's wrong with telling you you're beautiful hmm? It makes sense from where I'm looking.

Rin: We can talk a bit more later... Seku and I still need a private room. *She gives a smile to Seku, gesturing to lead her so they can make a private spring for themselves.*
  • Options
    Krystal: *raises an eyebrow* Reina? What'cha doin'?
  • Options
    edited February 24
    Cunningham: *she returns her gaze to Reina* H-Huh? *She looks to Krystal* Is this... Normal? *She asks blushing* I'm... I'm not exactly sure what to do. *She looks down at her drink and sips it, trying to try to regain her cool with Reina getting close to her*

Bri: *looks to Kara* we can ask mom later when she thinks about it.. or just make her something as a gift. Doesn't need to be to her specs unless she asks, right? Can do whatever.

Seku: I mean she's talking like that but she had no problem playing with my lekku earlier *she says slurring a bit* not even asking. I feel teased. Maybe even a little hurt. *She crosses her arms across her chest, holding onto her garb so it doesn't fall as she stands*

Freeman: *blinks and whispers to Mira* The Wildcard.
  • Options
    lythe: *looks at nexa quizzically before returning to her meal*

addison: if you mean the federation im sure you'd find welcome there, its got members from hundreds of different species from all across the alpha and beta quadrants.

kara: *raises a brow at reina* yeah is this when we take our leave then?

jorin: im sorry im not familiar with twi'lek physiology.... if i offended in any way i apologize.

mira: *whispers back* so it would seem.
  • Options
    Nova: I would be very interested to learn more about them. My people worked hard in the service of the Greater Good. Sometimes other species would understand this and join us, but back home that was very rare.

Nexa: *She starts to finish her food, noticing Lythe's look and assuming she must've seen what she was thinking about. She gives a shrug, willing to talk about it with her... but not wanting to discuss certain things around Addison since while she is nice she's a stranger and this would sound crazy to the average person*

Reina: "Teasing". *This time she gives a wink to Krystal before kissing Cunningham's cheek and starting to lean back* Maybe you should try it.

T'Lera: *She twiddles her fingers feeling more out of place, starting to stand up while she waits for Kara and Bri*

Rin: *She nods to Seku, then explaining things though with a hint of a teasing tone at the end.* Touching her lekku might've been a bit... flirty Jorin. They're very sensitive, its an intimate thing to go fondling them.
  • Options
    Krystal: O... k...
  • Options
    edited February 25
    Bri: uh... Anyways yeah I think it's time to go... You all have fun I guess?... C'mon Kara and T'Lera... We'll get back to you about gifts and the whole Intel thing! Bye moms..es..s.. *She takes Kara and T'Lera by the hand each, quickly leading them out of the room, feeling awkward with the scenario, the door quickly closing behind them* ... It was good food at least...

Cunningham: *she blushes deeply, bringing a hand to her cheek where Reina kissed her* why did... Yo-you... *She looks to Krystal, as Red as a beet... Or as red as the uniform she's wearing* is... You're w-wife always this... Charming with people she meets or just the beautiful ones? *She asks bashfully, unsure why but deep down, partially hoping Krystal takes up Reina's offer*

Seku: I might be a Twi'lek but I'm not just some object to be toyed around with for fun one minute then dumped the next when it's inconvenient! Especially not this soon! *She says, drunkenly over expressing her emotions, tearing up, thinking about all the recent events that have gone wrong and now feeling self conscious since she's done her best throughout her life not to be *that* kind of Twi'lek. She's a pirate princess for the sake of the force!*

Freeman: *whispers to Mira* I think the Kobanu thing is getting to her.. it is still extremely recent
  • Options
    addison: it would take a life time and a half to learn every bit of the federations inner workings but some of the more well known aspects are starfleet of course. the military, exploratory and scientific arm of the federation. we do everything from surveying new worlds to initiating first contact of a previously unknown civilization. theres also the government aspect if you're interested in that or the diplomatic corps, then we've got the corps of engineers if you fancy building and designing starships and stations and the like.

kara: thank god. what the f*ck was all that about.... made me feel weird as h*ll....

jorin: *she looks around trying to figure out something to say but the words betray her. after a minuet of looking visibly panicked her face suddenly goes blank and she silently gets up and walks out of the holosuite*

mira: *whispers to freeman* he always was an a** *she that notices jorin walking away* oh... i think she finally broke.
  • Options
    Nova: I'm not sure I would enjoy that, I'm simply a fire caste. Even with the changes they've done to me. It is the engineering caste's duty for such things. Though... I suppose since I am not home I can do... anything if I wish. My people's caste system was very strict, so I'm not used to having such freedoms.

Reina: *She looks to Krys* I thought you might have some fun, hon. What about Ijoula? What do they think about it?

T'Lera: I thought we were supposed to be trying to find my daughter... *She sighs* Now what should we do?

Rin: *She gives a hug to Seku, holding her for a moment* Hey, it will be alright. I don't think Jorin meant anything by it, she probably had no idea that anything was amiss...

Maybe I should apologize to her, I feel like this has become a bit of a mess. *She looks a bit embarassed, looking in the direction Jorin went*