Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,933 Arc User
    edited January 24
    Val: huh I guess so

Lythe: I’ve never given much stock into what I wear.. then again these robes are psychicly linked to me.

Kara: thanks. *she starts in on the cheesecake* it’s not all bad with you guys.

Jorin: *lets out a sigh* im not saying she can’t stay. But I don’t want that Jedi business threatening my clan… and i don’t want any of your sith bullsh!t either.

Kenzie: I’m sure it’s fine you have bigger things to worry about. *she chuckles*
    Post edited by hoan113 on
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    *The cardassian takes her measurements, not taking too much longer*

Janri: Maybe later we could try sparring sometime, or you could help me try out some new things. Hopefully not on the ship though.

Nexa: That's fair, I mean your robes do look pretty good but I think you'd still look great in some other outfits.

Cardassian: Alright, with this I can begin working on the order. I'll ask some of the other employees to assist, I can finish most of your choices within the next couple of hours.

Nexa: I'll pay a bit extra latinum to make sure its prompt.

Cardassian: Of course, I'll offer the standard fee Miss Loumir. *He gives a bow and she hands over the payment ahead of time*

Nexa: Now we just need to kill some time...

Reina: The Federation and Klingons are true allies again, after a bit of a rough spot. Hmm, there's the stuff with the Lukari, they're pretty nice.

T'Lera: Thanks Kara. *She gives a soft smile*

Reashe: S-shush you. *She gently elbow Kenzie but its more playful as she puts some pressure on her*

Rin: I do know a few things you might be interested in, rumors of a Sect of the Vizsla clan that's been isolated from the rest of the Mandalorian culture and has interesting views on the force... I even hear they wield force imbued weaponry, which as far as I am aware has been lost to time. At the least 10s of thousands of years. There's another rumor I was hoping to look into as well... a Nightsister who helped the rebellion out in the past but has stayed out of the cells.

And no Sith stuff I promise. I'm not here to look for recruits, or any lost Sith relics or any stuff like that. *Rin starts to help Seku into the water, staying close to her* And looking for Eli might be interesting.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,184 Arc User
    Cunningham: wait, what do you mean true allies with the Klingons "again?" In my time we found peace... Besides the whole civil war thing going on. That happened after we became allies, not before! Also what dictator?

Bri: *she blinks, staring at her mother for a moment, a hurt look on her face as the fox ears still out atop her head droop, whispering to Krystal* you think I'd do something like that?... I can still get drunk but I need a pill for it. I didn't slip her anything though and I can't believe you'd think that. *She grimaces, speaking up* I didn't even touch or make her drinks, Reina and T'Lera did. I've been sitting on the other side of the table

Cunningham: wait what's going on?

Seku: *she slides into the water and relaxes* oh yeah, drunk old pirate Jedi is gonna be able to do all that. That hurts you know. *She says slightly sarcasticly, still drunk*

Freeman: I mean that they're clan. We can't barge down the door and make them join us or something. If they wanna rejoin Mandaloroan society, they can at any time themselves.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    edited January 24
    Val: I wouldn’t mind. *she looks around* I don’t think I’ve had a chance to see deep space 9 plus it’s lythes first time too. What is there to do around here?

Lythe: I will have to find a way to keep my armor on me while wearing this non bound clothing…

Val: maybe shape it like underwear? You can change its shape and stuff right? So just change it to that.

Lythe: hmm a small layer of clothing to wear under said outfits, that would work. Well with that figured ou- *she steps out of the tailor only to smack into a Klingon woman*

???: hey watch where you’re goin dumb*ss! *she says holding her forehead the woman has an Australian accent. Odd for a klingon*

Lythe: excuse you mon’keigh!?

Kara: hey like I said before I know a really good therapist if you want me to get in touch with her let me know.

Jorin: you look fine to me… *she says with a puzzled expression* and what are these force imbued weapons? I thought jedi and sith had always used lightsabers….. *she seems genuinely confused as she scratches behind her ear*

Mira: if jaessa were here she’d be laughing her a*s off right now.

Jorin: so they didn’t always use lightsabers?! *mira starts laughing* then what did they use!?

Mira: they used regular swords and imbued them with the force hence the term. My god I knew you were dense but this is something else.

Jorin: I-i just never knew…*looks around sheepishly as her ears droop down, she lets out a distraught mew*

Kenzie: *snickers* you’re adorable you know that. *she whispers something as she hugs raeshe letting out a content sigh*
    Post edited by hoan113 on
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Janri: Quarks is always fun, it's a sort of bar slash restaurant nearby, with a catchy advertisement. There's the holodecks, a ton of different vendors...

Nexa: The station is pretty lively, you can hardly tell it used to be a mining station. Oh! *she looks surprised as the Klingon bumps into Lythe, Janri coming beside them*

*Nova is watching the display with fascination*

Janri: Hey, maybe you should be more careful around the entrance to a store. I'm sure my friend didn't mean to bump into you, but there's a lot of traffic here. *she speaks firmly with a slight apologetic tone but defending Lythe*

T'Lera: what are they like? And I don't know, I just made whatever people asked for.

Reina: Hmm? I made her a whiskey sour, twice. What kind of drink did Krystal give her? *there's a curiosity in her red eyes, thinking about Bri's normal inability to get drunk and what makes Cunningham different*

Reashe: Thank you... *she kisses Kenzie and closes her eyes holding one of her hands again*

Rin: The swords were incredibly durable, and had amazing cutting power along with being force weapons. Frankly, I find it amazing that a mandalorian group would be using them let alone making them so my interest is piqued. And don't feel so bad Jorin, this is ancient history, barely even talked about in legends.

Also, I'm not trying to force them to rejoin Mandalorian society I'd just like the opportunity to speak with them. I think it'd be a wonderful experience. *Rin finally slides into the water and leans back, her very muscular yet scarred body obscured save for a talisman that she wears around her neck*

Clea: Could be fun... my Mother's would probably love to see them.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,167 Community Moderator
    Krystal: We ended up in a war in the Delta Quadrant against an old species that once ruled the Quadrant. The man was not interested in any kind of peace and was willing to do anything to regain former glory. Even align with the Iconians. We formed an alliance of Delta Quadrant races and drove them back to Vaadwaur Prime, where we confronted and defeated Gaul. The Vaadwaur are still around, but without Gaul they're not as driven to conquer everyone.

And as for the Klingons... after the sacrifice of the Enterprise-C in 2344 defending a Klingon Colony from a Romulan attack, the Khitomer Accords formalized an alliance between us. The alliance was broken twice since then. First shortly before the Dominion War when the Klingons decided to retaliate against the Cardassians, and again when the war between the Federation and Klingon Empire started up in the early 2400s. But the Accords have been restored again, and even expanded upon more recently. The Romulan Republic and even the Dominion are a part of the Khitomer Alliance.

*quietly to Bri* Covering my bases Bri. I don't see all, and you have a bit more knowledge than I do.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Bri: *she sighs and whispers* I get that mom but that's like... A huge accusation to be throwing around. I'm a Starfleet officer. I don't slip things into people's drinks unless it's something they know about. *She crosses her arms* I especially wouldn't do that to a counterpart of one of my parents... You see how this is a big deal and why I'm hurt by this, right?

Cunningham: you have definitely lived in interesting times. Makes me remember why that saying is a curse. *She chuckles* I think I'll take some more drink by the way. Won't have it all now, gonna eat and let that soak it up a bit. *She slides her glass to Reina before going back to digging into the food*

Seku: It's called sarcasm. *She says to Jorin before looking to Rin, looking her over almost wide eyed as if she hadn't already seen her like this moments ago*

Freeman: *he puts a hand on Mira's shoulder, whispering* didn't have to cut into her that hard. She's still Jorin. Still our clan leader... And still a counterpart of Zander. Don't be so hard on her when she genuinely seems upset. She's family.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    ???: oi, this is between me and the giant Vulcan c*nt. *she looks aggressively at lythe poking her chest as she gets close to her face* now why don’t we settle this out side aye?

Lythe: *remains stone faced as she looks at the klingon* you wish to settle this physically? *she says stepping out side* very well I have dealt with your type before.

???: and here I thought you Vulcans were push over c*nts. Let’s go then!

Val: uuuuh is this a good idea?

Kara: well she’s my little sister. She’s a doctor specializing in neurosurgery and genetic engineering with a minor in mental health but she’s a good therapist.

Mira: I’m messing with her because she’s family. You know I don’t mean it right?

Jorin: *looks like she’s on the verge of crying* it’s hard to tell…

Mira: *her ears droop down* oh Jesus I’m sorry I didn’t mean to rub it in…

Kenzie: *lets out a grunt as she slumps in the water*
  • Options
    Janri: Where are you from? *she looks the klingon up and down* You don't sound like you're from Qo'nos.

Nexa: Can we solve this without fighting? I don't want to have to fill out a report for the Constable. *she pinches the bridge of her nose*

Janri: Hey, Lythe can handle it... I'm sure station security will be understanding.

Nova: This reminds me of instances back home... surprising to see such similarities.

T'Lera: Is she going to want to take a look at my genetics? It might be nice for therapy but I'm just a little worried at being poked and prodded in that way... that's a whole other issue I'm still working on.

Reina: I can get you another. *she goes to refill it, before returning to her seat* I think you'll enjoy a full course on all the events you need to learn about. Lot of interesting things, highs, lows.

Clea: *she moves to hug Jorin* Hey, it will be okay just take a moment.

Rin: Something caught your eye? *she raises an eyebrow teasingly*

Reashe: *She sighs contently leaning into Kenzie and resting her head*
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,167 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Yeeeeaaa... some days I do feel like we're cursed. *chuckles*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Bri: *she sighs, crossing her arms, looking a bit angry and hurt* can I go sit back down if you're not gonna respond to any of that, mom?

Cunningham: *she eats while sipping her new drink* I'm sure there's a lot more cooler things to talk about too...

Seku: I.. I uhh... I.. what do I... I mean.. I uhhh... *she trips over her words incoherently. Embarrassed and looking away from rin*

Freeman: *quietly* Mira, love.... You know what you gotta do... She's in a precarious state. Just... Please go easy on her. Just give her a hug too or something... You can't run from this
  • Options
    Krystal: *pinches the bridge of her nose* Bri... even I can make mistakes ok? I've got a LOT of things on my mind right now so if I say something stupid I'm sorry.
  • Options
    Val: I don’t think it’s a good idea to let them fi-*she cuts herself off with a sigh as she sees lythe getting socked in the cheek by the large Klingon* too late…

*Lythe recoils backwards trying to steady herself as the Klingon barrels into her causing her to slide on her feet. The two wrestle for a while each trying to knock the other down until lythe lifts the Klingon and tosses her into a nearby table. As she gets up from the broken table she throws a chair at lythe which breaks on impact and knocked her to the ground*

Kara: oh no i meant the therapy aspect she’s not ganna poke or prod you.

Mira: why would I run away?… *she says walking over and letting Jorin* you never used to be effected by me joking around before but I’ll tone it down.

Jorin: *lets out a meow as she purrs softly* I’ll be ok thanks.

Kenzie: wanna join in on the conversation over there or do you need some rest?
  • Options
    Janri: Lythe are you okay?

Nexa: Woah! *She gets in between them* Hold up, taking this too far.

Nova: *She gets nearby in case Lythe needs some protection*

T'Lera: That's good to know then. I'd like to meet her some time.

Reina: Well how about how far tech has come? Are you interested in that sort of thing?

Clea: Good to hear. *She pats Jorin's head* Jorin is a bit more sensitive now, and that's okay.

Reashe: Yeah... *She gives a gentle nod resting a hand on her stomach as she looks up to Kenzie* I can rest while we chat.

Rin: Take your time. *She gives a more playful smile before letting up a bit*
  • Options
    Bri: I get that, I just... Feel hurt you'd think that low of me... Thanks for saying sorry at least mom... *She sighs and pulls Krystal into a hug, burying her face on krystal's shoulder*

Cunningham: That would be nice. I'm guessing everything is a hell of a lot more efficient and powerful. so what's new instead?

Freeman: *he walks over with Mira and also pets Jorin*

Seku: I... I don't even know where to start... I don't know what's happening I feel like
  • Options
    Val: oh it’s actually getting good now. Kick her a*s lythe!

???: havin your mates do the fighting for you? *she laughs*

Lythe: *sits up wiping some blood from her forehead. She fully stands spitting out a tooth and moving her now undone hair out of her face looking lost in her anger* you better hope the authorities get here before I break your f*cking spine! *she yells out as she telekinetically launches her into another table. Much harder this time*

Val: that’s not good…..

Lythe: I’ll feed your mutilated corpse to a flayed one you uncultured b*tch!

Val: by the emperor calm down lythe!

Kara: I could always set up an appointment for you

Jorin: thank you everyone… I’m ok… and I’m not sensitive. This transition mixed with realizing my past and death of the real me is just taking its toll on me….

Mira: *sits back down* a lotta stuffs happened since you left I guess. Any idea how you’ll explain this to everyone else?

Jorin: I’ll deal with it when the time comes…. For now just one step at a time. *she sighs pinching the bridge of her nose* but no I still have no idea how I will…..
  • Options
    edited January 27
    Janri: *She puts a hand on Lythe's shoulder* Slow down there, we don't have to kill her okay? That's going a bit far.

Nexa: *She looks surprised by the turn of events* Lets all take a moment to calm ourselves okay?

T'Lera: Yes please. *She gives a very sweet smile and nods*

Clea: Alright alright, just glad you're feeling better.

Rin: Well, you could just tell them you felt like changing... its not unheard of. What exactly happened by the way, it sounds like it was an accident? *She smiles to Seku* How about here? *Then leans in for a kiss*
    Post edited by westx211 on
  • Options
    Krystal: *hugs Bri* Maybe visit Ezri at some point for another hug.
  • Options
    Bri: *she doesn't lift her face from Krystal's shoulder, hiding the slight amount of tears she's shed* The Current or the future Ezri?... or both?... or my version of her because you picked the same name in multiple universes at some point

Cunningham: No new tech since the late 23rd century? since 2294?... just improved stuff, or are you just thinking of examples silently?... *she says, seemingly having been forgot by the other posters* I get over a hundred years of innovation isn't something you think about on a daily basis, So i can wait for you to think to indulge me *she cracks a smile*

Freeman: What do you mean death of the real you? You're you and still clearly alive and speaking to us.

Seku: *blinks at Rin, even more drunkenly blushing before she closes her eyes and goes in for it*
  • Options
    ???: *gets up with a groan* bit off more then I could take. Uuh im willing to just let this go if you are.

Lythe: *straightens herself up and fixes her hair clearing her throat* this is acceptable.

Val: it’s pretty rare to see an eldar lose their sh*t.

Kara: I’ll let her know when I got the time. Hope nobody else wants any of this. *she says already having eaten half of the cheesecake tray* you ok over there bri? *she scratches the back of her neck with a slight sigh*

Jorin: felt like changing? *motions to herself* you mean this? Honestly I have no idea. It just started happening gradually. I was a woman before I even realized it had happened… it’s not much different I guess. I’m just not as durable as I used to be and I’m finding emotional control more difficult. *she looks at freeman* I meant verok. He was technically the original since I’m just a clone…..

Kenzie: you still seem as dense as before.

Jorin: if anything l lost density I’m not as large as I was before…..*she trails off relaxing as her ears flatten and her eyes go cross and glaze over. She purrs even louder letting out a warbley meow and absentmindedly nuzzling into freeman*

Kenzie: point proven. *she says with a chuckle nudging raeshe.* where’s my head pats?

Mira: ah you hit the sweet spot.
  • Options
    Janri: Glad everything is settled then. *She lets out a sigh of relief* So, you don't seem like the average klingon, specially with that accent.

Nexa: If we have to wait here for our clothes I should probably seek out the Constable myself or else they'll come looking for us when someone tells them a fight broke out...

Nova: That was interesting to watch.

T'Lera: I was gonna have some myself but its okay if you would rather enjoy it. *She looks over to Bri concerned*

Reina: Well... I guess on a brighter topic, warp travel has progressed massively, we now have these things called quantum slipstream drives that can push starships to ludicrous speeds compared to older warp drives. I think Krys might've meant our Ezris...

Rin: *She continues to kiss Seku for a bit before raising an eyebrow as a thought pops into her head as she breaks the kiss* Maybe we should find a room for ourselves...

Clea: Yeah, seems most of my family... and variants of my family have that.

Reashe: Don't they usually encourage you? *She sticks her tongue out before reaching up and starting to pat Kenzie's ears*
  • Options
    Krystal: Take your pick Bri.
    *looks over*
    Quantum Torpedo tech, Metaphasic Shield tech, some ships actually have Transwarp capability... Starfleet once experimented with a Holocloak with the USS Incursion back in the 2370s. Instead of rendering the ship invisible, it disguises the ship as something else entirely, so wasn't exactly covered by the Treaty of Algeron. At least not until a rogue Romulan Admiral got a hold of the tech and tried to start a war between the Federation and Klingon Empire.
    Ijoula's previous host was Chief Engineer on the Incursion.

There was something called Red Matter that the Vulcans developed. Capable of generating short lived artificial black holes. Whole supply was lost in the 2380s though. They haven't made any more.
    Oh! Dr. Soong actually created a sentient Android with a Positronic system. Data would join Starfleet and become a highly decorated officer, serving aboard both the Enterprise-D and Enterprise-E. Starfleet hasn't been able to replicate the Positronic systems though. Data was effectively one of a kind. Unless you count his evil twin Lore, but... I don't really count Lore.
  • Options
    edited January 31
    Bri: I.. I figured... I just... Thinking about here too you know.... But saying your Ezri still doesn't clarify if its the current or future one, Rei-, i mean... momma?... is it weird calling you that?... but yeah, back on topic... it really doesn't doesn't clear it up. future Ezri has visited me before while I've been here and I don't know if she currently still is or could show up at any second. *she says still hugging krystal and hiding her slightly tear stained face in her shoulder. not noticing T'lera looking* wasn't some of the future ones here currently? or did they go back already? Its been fuzzy.

Cunningham: the slipstream drive and Transwarp drive like they tried on The Excelsior, NCC-2000? I can barely begin to imagine... also, Holocloak? Holograms seem promising. every few decades they try holocomms but they never stick around long. doesn't feel right... like you're talking to a ghost. They tried to put one on my constitution and my Chief Engineer had a fit. ended up trying it but not fully integrating it. I feel like they could have gotten better *has no idea about holodecks* But... wow... a lot of that is... impressive.. Red Matter could make a deadly weapon. Be the next WMD and spark a new cold war, mutually assured destruction.... impressive but terrifying. I kinda hope they don't make more... and androids are intresting.. I have an android on my crew... I don't think he's Positronic though. just a crewmen. He was a oddity with nowhere to go so I took him in. someone named... Soong... made him *she slows her words as she fully realizes what krystal said* Oh... is this uhh... one of those things you need to look into?... *she tries to add a more lighthearted comment* Also I'd love to hear about your symbiont's previous hosts sometime... all of this is very impressive.

Seku: *she blinks, looking into rin's eyes before processing what she said* W-wait... what? isn't this going a bit fast or...

Freeman: Jorin.... Jorin you're kidding me, right? *he says still petting jorin, keeping a calm, soothing voice, trying not to mind jorin nuzzling her* Do I have to introduce you to all the Republic Troopers I know? do I gotta have one of them explain it? You're a clone. so what. Doesn't mean you're not an original! it doesn't mean you're not a person. you are the real you and verok was verok... he made his choices and lived his life. You've still got your life to the way you've been living it before all this. don't let sharing some DNA with him define you or how you see yourself. You're Jorin Krayt. Inimitable! an Original!..... *he takes a breath, his voice cracking* he was your brother.... not your donor. you being you doesn't change anything...
  • Options
    Addison: that’s cuz I’m not Klingon in the traditional sense. Name’s Addison ren, there’s no need to call security I won’t press anything… but you should dip out soon here.

Lythe: very well.

Val: I guess all’s well that ends well.

Kara: *her ears fold down as she mutters something under her breath*

Jorin: *her ears go flat as she tears up and sniffles as her voice warbles and cracks* I lied I’m not ok, it’s all been tearing me up inside but hearing that it… it helps make sense of it all…. *her words garble as she breaks down pulling freeman into a hug and cries*

Mira: Jesus Christ…I’ve never seen even our version of her like this….

Kenzie: *purrs nudging into raeshe.*
  • Options
    Krystal: You'll probably get a full history briefing later once DTI is done with their paperwork. I'm guessing Admiral Pike didn't have to worry about Genesis?
  • Options
    Nexa: Even if you won't I'm worried about a bystander mentioning it... still... yeah it will probably be fine.

Janri: Janri Loumir, it was interesting meeting you. We've got an hour or a few to kill, maybe we could head to Quarks. Though I wouldn't mind trying a jumja while we're here I've rarely ever been in this area of the quadrant.

Nova: I have not eaten since I arrived here... it might be nice to get a... what do the gue'la call it? Snack?

Reina: Its good they only developed it for scientific pursuits. I don't know if Ezri is still around I'm pretty sure she left... her and Zach were here for something but I forget what.

T'Lera: *she feels a little guilty things have become awkward for the moment, she just wanted to find her daughter*

Rin: Only if you feel like it. *she gently cups Seku's face in her hand, though she feels a little strange having this moment while Jorin is going through so much, a light blush on her cheeks*

Clea: I've been trying to get that through to her for a while now...

*Reashe smiles softly as she continues to pet her, enjoying the gentle vibrations connecting them*
  • Options
    Cunningham: Genesis went well enough but once the Romulans heard about it, acquiring and weaponizing it has become one of their main goals. My prisoner didn't say much but they know how to gloat in ways that are useful. *She looks to Krystal* I've never been one for sitting in a classroom. Most of that happened in my academy days, any refresher course I've been put through has been in other ways. More fun ones at least.

Bri: you never know with her I guess. Maybe ask the computer I dunno... *still resting her head on Krystal's shoulder, she points to Jakara, not looking at her but trying to wave her over* c'mon... You just gonna leave me like this? Real chivalrous of ya...

Freeman: *he hugs Jorin back, letting her let it all out, trying to hide any awkwardness of the situation* you're a blunt person, so something like this is something I thought should... He said in a way you'd be willing to understand then implying it... Look at you, you're strong! But you don't need to put up a front... These things can hurt a lot more than physical wounds can... We're here for you in any way you need us to be.

Seku: I feel like... This lot needs some space for a bit... But we just got here and the water is nice... I don't wanna leave it so soon dispite... *She also acknowledges it being a bit awkward with Jorin crying*
  • Options
    Addison: no need I’ll let them know myself. *she looks at janri* I guess I’ve got some time. Who are your friends there?

Lythe: I am lythwae of craft world biel-tan

Val: valendria karimina draculesti tepes.

Addison: wait you’re a descendent of Dracula? And are those real?

Val: vlad the second yes he’s my fa- *she clears her throat* a lot of greats grandfather. Did the accent not give it away? The ears and tail yes they are real

Kara: leave you like what? You look fine to me. *she shrugs typing on a padd*

Jorin: *clears her throat composing herself, shifting away from freeman* right. That’s enough of that. I don’t want to be the one to ruin the mood. *she says drying her tears*

Kenzie: it was a group effort clea I doubt any one of us could’ve gotten thru but together it finally hit her.

Mira: and you better not forget it either. You can lean on others, it’s not a sign of weakness
  • Options
    Krystal: Well... here it was Khan first, who took the USS Reliant and tried to get revenge on Kirk and the Enterprise, eventually detonating a Genesis Device in the Mutara Nebula in one last attempt to kill Kirk. After that... it was the Klingons wanting Genesis, but were stopped by Kirk. But it did cost the Enterprise in the process due to still being damaged after her fight with Reliant.
  • Options
    Nexa: Nexa Loumir, fiance to Valendria here." *She gives a little playful elbow to Val along with a smile*

Nova: Hrm... Novasword, but you can call me Nova for short.

Janri: Glad we could all make friends then. *She starts leading the way to a jumja stand* Anyone want one? Other than Nova.

Nexa: So, what brings you to this neck of the woods Addison? I know DS9 is kind of the hub for everything around here.

T'Lera: I think she's asking for a hug? *She looks between Bri and Kara*

Reina: I wish I was a bit more familiar with the history myself, but some of this stuff is more starfleet focused and I only have a general education since reintegrating.

Rin: We can stay, no need to rush. *She starts to lean back into the bath*

Clea: That makes sense... *She gives a nod* Its kind of the point of being a clan isn't it? To be able to rely on your brothers and sisters?