What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    OoC: I'm sorry about the delay, end of April and early may has been rough on me, haven't had much of a break.

Serah: *she rolls her eyes playfully, but gives her a smile.* Just be careful it doesn't accidentally turn into a fight, I'd like to enjoy my drink.

*She glances over at the area the bartender mentioned Daya was in, trying to be discreet about it, curious to see how the playful prank goes*

*Karen playfully blows her a kiss and walks over towards where 'Daya' is supposed to be.

She freezes when she spots her lookalike, and instead of the red highlight in her hair, she makes out Jane's blonde one. Karen tenses up.*

Karen *hatefully*: You...

*Jane looks over and smirks, getting up and into Karen's face.*

Jane *taunting*: Oh, hi Sis! How's Serah doing?

*The second Jane make eye-contact with Serah, Karen explodes. Jane gets knocked hard into the bar by a right hook, Karen grabbing her hair and slamming her face into it again before Jane grabs a glass tankard and smashes it across Karen's face to knock her back, Karen crying out as the attack leaves a few cuts on her cheek.

Before Karen can stand and fight, Jane tackles her onto a table, smashing more glasses with Karen's body before jumping on top and trying to stab her with what's left of her glass' handle, Karen catching her wrist and straining to hold her off.*
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,223 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    OoC: I'm sorry about the delay, end of April and early may has been rough on me, haven't had much of a break.

Serah: *she rolls her eyes playfully, but gives her a smile.* Just be careful it doesn't accidentally turn into a fight, I'd like to enjoy my drink.

*She glances over at the area the bartender mentioned Daya was in, trying to be discreet about it, curious to see how the playful prank goes*

*Karen playfully blows her a kiss and walks over towards where 'Daya' is supposed to be.

She freezes when she spots her lookalike, and instead of the red highlight in her hair, she makes out Jane's blonde one. Karen tenses up.*

*The second Jane make eye-contact with Serah, Karen explodes. Jane gets knocked hard into the bar by a right hook, Karen grabbing her hair and slamming her face into it again before Jane grabs a glass tankard and smashes it across Karen's face to knock her back, Karen crying out as the attack leaves a few cuts on her cheek.

Before Karen can stand and fight, Jane tackles her onto a table, smashing more glasses with Karen's body before jumping on top and trying to stab her with what's left of her glass' handle, Karen catching her wrist and straining to hold her off.*

OoC: I hate this new update to the forums, why is it everytime they do an update its worse than the previous version? I know we've only had 2 major forum changing updates as far as I know, but its weird that both times things got kind of worse. would Eve be here too? Or is it just Jane?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options

OoC: I hate this new update to the forums, why is it everytime they do an update its worse than the previous version? I know we've only had 2 major forum changing updates as far as I know, but its weird that both times things got kind of worse. would Eve be here too? Or is it just Jane?

OOC: I know what you mean. And I was thinking Eve would be there.
  • Options

Eve: *As Karen punches her* This must be cosmic coincidence. *She's here to be supportive but she's not sure she wants to join in on the fight*

Serah: Karen What's going on? *She comes over immediately after they begin brawling, having not heard Jane's words she's confused until she starts to realize the reason Karen attacked her. She starts to shake as she backs away a little, feeling a mix of anger and other emotions flooding her but when she sees Jane trying to stab Karen she doesn't hesitate and shoulder tackles Jane as hard as she can from the side*
  • Options

Eve: *As Karen punches her* This must be cosmic coincidence. *She's here to be supportive but she's not sure she wants to join in on the fight*

Serah: Karen What's going on? *She comes over immediately after they begin brawling, having not heard Jane's words she's confused until she starts to realize the reason Karen attacked her. She starts to shake as she backs away a little, feeling a mix of anger and other emotions flooding her but when she sees Jane trying to stab Karen she doesn't hesitate and shoulder tackles Jane as hard as she can from the side*

*Jane picks herself up, as Karen does the same, wiping some blood from her cheek.*

Karen *hateful*: I am going to kill you!
  • Options

*Jane picks herself up, as Karen does the same, wiping some blood from her cheek.*

Eve: I'd really rather you not do that... *She gets in the way to stop Serah from intervening more, Serah trying to lunge for Jane but Even locks up with her, the two groaning for a moment as their eyes both flash a different color*

Serah: You're giving me a headache... Why... why do you feel like my mother? *She growls at Eve, being slowly pushed backwards as they continue to brawl but she kicks Eve's shin, trying to throw her to the ground*
  • Options

Eve: I'd really rather you not do that... *She gets in the way to stop Serah from intervening more, Serah trying to lunge for Jane but Even locks up with her, the two groaning for a moment as their eyes both flash a different color*

Serah: You're giving me a headache... Why... why do you feel like my mother? *She growls at Eve, being slowly pushed backwards as they continue to brawl but she kicks Eve's shin, trying to throw her to the ground*

*Meanwhile, Jane lunges at Karen and takes her down to the floor, the two rolling briefly before Karen gets on top and starts punching Jane with everything she's got. After taking a couple of hits to the face, Jane gets her guard up, grunting painfully as Karen keeps pounding her arms.*
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    OoC: It is so annoying to move between threads on mobile now and mobile is my main way I do posts. The bookmark tab is a bit more tedious to access than before.

Eve: Best you don't worry your pretty little head about it. *She shifts her appearance subtly to make it seem more like a family resemblance than a perfect copy of Lily's face, throwing a heavy punch into Serah's jaw to disorient her and back her off. Serah responds by throwing a bottle at Eve, which shatters on impact, though the scratches from it don't seem to bother her*

Serah: I think we met before didn't we... another time when Jane was trying to ruin things for us! What do you want with us?! Is it really just spite?! *she tries to spear down Eve*
  • Options
    OoC: It is so annoying to move between threads on mobile now and mobile is my main way I do posts. The bookmark tab is a bit more tedious to access than before.

Eve: Best you don't worry your pretty little head about it. *She shifts her appearance subtly to make it seem more like a family resemblance than a perfect copy of Lily's face, throwing a heavy punch into Serah's jaw to disorient her and back her off. Serah responds by throwing a bottle at Eve, which shatters on impact, though the scratches from it don't seem to bother her*

Serah: I think we met before didn't we... another time when Jane was trying to ruin things for us! What do you want with us?! Is it really just spite?! *she tries to spear down Eve*

*Jane kicks Karen off and throws a middle kick followed by a series of hooks, forcing Karen against a wall before Karen grabs her and pulls her into a clinch, throwing a few jabs into her ribs and trying to take her down.*
  • Options
    *Eve takes the opportunity to grab onto Serah as they impact, moving and throwing her into a table, Serah grunting from the impact and coughing as she's winded.*

Eve: You're pretty good, but you're not a real fighter are you? Not like Jane and Karen.

Serah: *growls* Just because it's not my favorite thing to do does not mean I'm not going to give it my all. *part of her arm becomes discolored as she let's her anger get the best of her, throwing an extra heavy punch into Eve, forcing the girl to carefully dodge but she's caught off guard with a kick from Serah*
  • Options
    *Eve takes the opportunity to grab onto Serah as they impact, moving and throwing her into a table, Serah grunting from the impact and coughing as she's winded.*

Eve: You're pretty good, but you're not a real fighter are you? Not like Jane and Karen.

Serah: *growls* Just because it's not my favorite thing to do does not mean I'm not going to give it my all. *part of her arm becomes discolored as she let's her anger get the best of her, throwing an extra heavy punch into Eve, forcing the girl to carefully dodge but she's caught off guard with a kick from Serah*

*Karen takes Jane down, but Jane immediately locks in a body scissors, crushing Karen's abdomen. Karen has to focus her strength on breaking out instead of attacking herself, grunting in pain.*
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    *Seeing Karen in danger like this Sera growls angrily before grappling with Eve, using her lack of balance to lift her up and slam her down, before moving to Karen and trying to elbow Jane in the head to loosen her grip. As she does this Even is coming back for her, pulling her into a chokehold*
    Post edited by westx211 on
  • Options
    *Seeing Karen in danger like this Sera growls angrily before grappling with Eve, using her lack of balance to lift her up and knock her into Jane*

OOC: That would be difficult right now. Karen's on top of Jane.
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    OoC: Sorry about that, I thought it was Jane who was on top, I misunderstood, I'll fix it with an edit.

I also got some new medicine for something thats been troubling me for a while so I'm hoping it helps out.
  • Options
    *Seeing Karen in danger like this Sera growls angrily before grappling with Eve, using her lack of balance to lift her up and slam her down, before moving to Karen and trying to elbow Jane in the head to loosen her grip. As she does this Even is coming back for her, pulling her into a chokehold*

*Karen instantly rolls out of the grapple with Jane, seeing Serah in trouble and going for a straight kick to Eve's face - telegraphing it enough so Serah has a chance to get out of the way.*

OOC: That's great news man. Hope they help!
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    OoC: Thanks, they're a more long term medicine, but so far they seem to be working so I'm happy with that.

*Serah manages to dodge her head to the side just enough in time, with her head having blocked Eve's field of view long enough for her to get caught by the blow, letting go of Serah and backing off*

Eve: Not bad, but I'd rather we stick in our lanes.

*While Serah is coughing Eve starts to come for her again. While she's tempted to "switch partners" she knows that Jane wants Karen to herself, and Jane would likely prefer if Eve kept Serah out of the fight. Serah and Eve lock up again, Serah's arms visibly becoming ridged as they alter, but Eve is keeping up with her despite the changes*
  • Options
    OoC: Thanks, they're a more long term medicine, but so far they seem to be working so I'm happy with that.

*Serah manages to dodge her head to the side just enough in time, with her head having blocked Eve's field of view long enough for her to get caught by the blow, letting go of Serah and backing off*

Eve: Not bad, but I'd rather we stick in our lanes.

*While Serah is coughing Eve starts to come for her again. While she's tempted to "switch partners" she knows that Jane wants Karen to herself, and Jane would likely prefer if Eve kept Serah out of the fight. Serah and Eve lock up again, Serah's arms visibly becoming ridged as they alter, but Eve is keeping up with her despite the changes*

*Karen is about to keep double-teaming when Jane grabs her from behind and slams her down with a german suplex. Karen starts scrambling onto her feet, getting to her knees just in time to block a right hook from Jane, grunting hatefully as she knocks Jane back with one of her own.

The two get to their feet and start duking it out, exchanging punches and kicks, but neither able to break through the other's defences.*
  • Options
    *Eve and Serah start to move as they push against each other, each one hoping to get closer to something to press the other against. Their side to side movement gets them to a table where Serah steps on Eve's toe to try and open her guard up before slamming her against the table*

*Eve is getting annoyed from this, her eyes flashing yellow as she lifts Serah up with her hands to take her to the ground*
  • Options
    *Eve and Serah start to move as they push against each other, each one hoping to get closer to something to press the other against. Their side to side movement gets them to a table where Serah steps on Eve's toe to try and open her guard up before slamming her against the table*

*Eve is getting annoyed from this, her eyes flashing yellow as she lifts Serah up with her hands to take her to the ground*

*Meanwhile, Karen manages to daze Jane with a lucky hit and sends her flying against a wall with a back spin kick. *

Karen *hateful*: You're not getting away this time!

Jane *hateful*: Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?!

*Jane charges her, Karen ducking to one side and yelling as she drives a kick back into Jane's calf, causing a sickening crack as it breaks and making Jane howl in agony.*
  • Options
    Eve: Jane! *She growls and looks to Serah before grabbing her by the shoulders and slamming her head against the ground, dating Serah and giving Eve the chance to hurry to help Jane, moving to sweep Karen's leg out from under her with a surprise attack*
  • Options
    Eve: Jane! *She growls and looks to Serah before grabbing her by the shoulders and slamming her head against the ground, dating Serah and giving Eve the chance to hurry to help Jane, moving to sweep Karen's leg out from under her with a surprise attack*

*She takes Karen down while Jane collapses onto her knees, whimpering in pain.*
  • Options
    partyhat10#9696 partyhat10 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Lechur casually waltzes into the bar
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Ooc: hey all hope everyone has been good. I recently just realized I had stopped posting and kinda just vanished lol may try to get back to posting we will see if I can get motivated to do so.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    OoC: Its alright Logan, completely understandable.

*While Eve is starting to beat down on Karen, keeping her pinned, Serah recovers and spears down Jane, starting to choke her. Serah initially is just doing it to keep her down but she starts to press her knee into Jane's broken bone, her eyes seeming hazy as she's losing herself in the moment oblivious to the world around her as all she can think about is her anger, tears forming in her eyes*
  • Options
    OoC: Its alright Logan, completely understandable.

*While Eve is starting to beat down on Karen, keeping her pinned, Serah recovers and spears down Jane, starting to choke her. Serah initially is just doing it to keep her down but she starts to press her knee into Jane's broken bone, her eyes seeming hazy as she's losing herself in the moment oblivious to the world around her as all she can think about is her anger, tears forming in her eyes*

*Jane let's out a strangled cry, trying fruitlessly to break Serah's choke hold. Karen is too busy trying to defend herself to notice Serah's situation.*
  • Options
    *Serah doesn't let up, every punch that hit her doesn't loosen her grip, all that she can see right now is Jane. She lifts her up while choking her and slams her back down. Eve hears the noises and looks over to the two of them*

Eve: Jane! Get off of her! *She let's go of Karen rushing to try and tackle Serah off of Jane if Karen doesn't stop her*
  • Options
    *Serah doesn't let up, every punch that hit her doesn't loosen her grip, all that she can see right now is Jane. She lifts her up while choking her and slams her back down. Eve hears the noises and looks over to the two of them*

Eve: Jane! Get off of her! *She let's go of Karen rushing to try and tackle Serah off of Jane if Karen doesn't stop her*

*Karen slowly gets to her feet while Jane passes out.*
  • Options
    *Eve barrels into Serah as hard as she can, sending her through a table*

Eve: *She checks Jane's pulse before pressing a button on a device hidden on her wrist* Emergency beam out, now!

*And with that Eve and Jane disapear, Serah just curling up with them gone, holding her legs tight*
  • Options
    *Eve barrels into Serah as hard as she can, sending her through a table*

Eve: *She checks Jane's pulse before pressing a button on a device hidden on her wrist* Emergency beam out, now!

*And with that Eve and Jane disapear, Serah just curling up with them gone, holding her legs tight*

*Karen limps over and holds her tight.*

Karen: Are you okay?
  • Options
    Serah: *weakly* No... *she leans into Karen's arms and closes her eyes* Can... can we go home now...?