test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,276 Arc User
    edited May 2022
    *Seeing Karen in danger like this Sera growls angrily before grappling with Eve, using her lack of balance to lift her up and slam her down, before moving to Karen and trying to elbow Jane in the head to loosen her grip. As she does this Even is coming back for her, pulling her into a chokehold*
    Post edited by westx211 on
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    *Seeing Karen in danger like this Sera growls angrily before grappling with Eve, using her lack of balance to lift her up and knock her into Jane*

OOC: That would be difficult right now. Karen's on top of Jane.
    edited May 2022
    OoC: Sorry about that, I thought it was Jane who was on top, I misunderstood, I'll fix it with an edit.

I also got some new medicine for something thats been troubling me for a while so I'm hoping it helps out.
    *Seeing Karen in danger like this Sera growls angrily before grappling with Eve, using her lack of balance to lift her up and slam her down, before moving to Karen and trying to elbow Jane in the head to loosen her grip. As she does this Even is coming back for her, pulling her into a chokehold*

*Karen instantly rolls out of the grapple with Jane, seeing Serah in trouble and going for a straight kick to Eve's face - telegraphing it enough so Serah has a chance to get out of the way.*

OOC: That's great news man. Hope they help!
    edited May 2022
    OoC: Thanks, they're a more long term medicine, but so far they seem to be working so I'm happy with that.

*Serah manages to dodge her head to the side just enough in time, with her head having blocked Eve's field of view long enough for her to get caught by the blow, letting go of Serah and backing off*

Eve: Not bad, but I'd rather we stick in our lanes.

*While Serah is coughing Eve starts to come for her again. While she's tempted to "switch partners" she knows that Jane wants Karen to herself, and Jane would likely prefer if Eve kept Serah out of the fight. Serah and Eve lock up again, Serah's arms visibly becoming ridged as they alter, but Eve is keeping up with her despite the changes*
    OoC: Thanks, they're a more long term medicine, but so far they seem to be working so I'm happy with that.

*Serah manages to dodge her head to the side just enough in time, with her head having blocked Eve's field of view long enough for her to get caught by the blow, letting go of Serah and backing off*

Eve: Not bad, but I'd rather we stick in our lanes.

*While Serah is coughing Eve starts to come for her again. While she's tempted to "switch partners" she knows that Jane wants Karen to herself, and Jane would likely prefer if Eve kept Serah out of the fight. Serah and Eve lock up again, Serah's arms visibly becoming ridged as they alter, but Eve is keeping up with her despite the changes*

*Karen is about to keep double-teaming when Jane grabs her from behind and slams her down with a german suplex. Karen starts scrambling onto her feet, getting to her knees just in time to block a right hook from Jane, grunting hatefully as she knocks Jane back with one of her own.

The two get to their feet and start duking it out, exchanging punches and kicks, but neither able to break through the other's defences.*
    *Eve and Serah start to move as they push against each other, each one hoping to get closer to something to press the other against. Their side to side movement gets them to a table where Serah steps on Eve's toe to try and open her guard up before slamming her against the table*

*Eve is getting annoyed from this, her eyes flashing yellow as she lifts Serah up with her hands to take her to the ground*
    *Eve and Serah start to move as they push against each other, each one hoping to get closer to something to press the other against. Their side to side movement gets them to a table where Serah steps on Eve's toe to try and open her guard up before slamming her against the table*

*Eve is getting annoyed from this, her eyes flashing yellow as she lifts Serah up with her hands to take her to the ground*

*Meanwhile, Karen manages to daze Jane with a lucky hit and sends her flying against a wall with a back spin kick. *

Karen *hateful*: You're not getting away this time!

Jane *hateful*: Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?!

*Jane charges her, Karen ducking to one side and yelling as she drives a kick back into Jane's calf, causing a sickening crack as it breaks and making Jane howl in agony.*
    Eve: Jane! *She growls and looks to Serah before grabbing her by the shoulders and slamming her head against the ground, dating Serah and giving Eve the chance to hurry to help Jane, moving to sweep Karen's leg out from under her with a surprise attack*
    Eve: Jane! *She growls and looks to Serah before grabbing her by the shoulders and slamming her head against the ground, dating Serah and giving Eve the chance to hurry to help Jane, moving to sweep Karen's leg out from under her with a surprise attack*

*She takes Karen down while Jane collapses onto her knees, whimpering in pain.*
  • partyhat10#9696 partyhat10 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Lechur casually waltzes into the bar
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Ooc: hey all hope everyone has been good. I recently just realized I had stopped posting and kinda just vanished lol may try to get back to posting we will see if I can get motivated to do so.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    OoC: Its alright Logan, completely understandable.

*While Eve is starting to beat down on Karen, keeping her pinned, Serah recovers and spears down Jane, starting to choke her. Serah initially is just doing it to keep her down but she starts to press her knee into Jane's broken bone, her eyes seeming hazy as she's losing herself in the moment oblivious to the world around her as all she can think about is her anger, tears forming in her eyes*
    OoC: Its alright Logan, completely understandable.

*While Eve is starting to beat down on Karen, keeping her pinned, Serah recovers and spears down Jane, starting to choke her. Serah initially is just doing it to keep her down but she starts to press her knee into Jane's broken bone, her eyes seeming hazy as she's losing herself in the moment oblivious to the world around her as all she can think about is her anger, tears forming in her eyes*

*Jane let's out a strangled cry, trying fruitlessly to break Serah's choke hold. Karen is too busy trying to defend herself to notice Serah's situation.*
    *Serah doesn't let up, every punch that hit her doesn't loosen her grip, all that she can see right now is Jane. She lifts her up while choking her and slams her back down. Eve hears the noises and looks over to the two of them*

Eve: Jane! Get off of her! *She let's go of Karen rushing to try and tackle Serah off of Jane if Karen doesn't stop her*
    *Serah doesn't let up, every punch that hit her doesn't loosen her grip, all that she can see right now is Jane. She lifts her up while choking her and slams her back down. Eve hears the noises and looks over to the two of them*

Eve: Jane! Get off of her! *She let's go of Karen rushing to try and tackle Serah off of Jane if Karen doesn't stop her*

*Karen slowly gets to her feet while Jane passes out.*
    *Eve barrels into Serah as hard as she can, sending her through a table*

Eve: *She checks Jane's pulse before pressing a button on a device hidden on her wrist* Emergency beam out, now!

*And with that Eve and Jane disapear, Serah just curling up with them gone, holding her legs tight*
    *Eve barrels into Serah as hard as she can, sending her through a table*

Eve: *She checks Jane's pulse before pressing a button on a device hidden on her wrist* Emergency beam out, now!

*And with that Eve and Jane disapear, Serah just curling up with them gone, holding her legs tight*

*Karen limps over and holds her tight.*

Karen: Are you okay?
    Serah: *weakly* No... *she leans into Karen's arms and closes her eyes* Can... can we go home now...?
    Serah: *weakly* No... *she leans into Karen's arms and closes her eyes* Can... can we go home now...?

*Karen holds her tight and taps her communicator.*

Karen *tired*: Fuller to Ziyal... Two to beam directly to sickbay...
    Serah: Thank you... *She's stopped crying for the moment by the time they re apparate in sickbay, though she's not very responsive, just wanting to be held*
    Serah: Thank you... *She's stopped crying for the moment by the time they re apparate in sickbay, though she's not very responsive, just wanting to be held*

*Kenar has to pry Karen away from Serah to treat the cuts and lacerations she got fighting Jane, and moves to deal with Serah's bruises once Karen's taken care of. Meanwhile, Tara rushes in with Luke, as when Kenar told her "Karen has multiple lacerations", what Tara actually heard was "Karen's been stabbed". The two hold Karen tight, but Karen is very clearly more worried about Serah right now.*
    *Serah has some minor fractures on her skull and arms from being slammed against the floor repeatedly, but her natural defenses prevented the injuries from being worse. Serah is for the most part non responsive. She reacts to physical stimuli but has stayed silent since they returned.*

*Lily arrives a bit after Tara does, realizing that Serah was gonna need support if she saw Jane again. She comes over to Serah's side who barely looks towards her. Lily doesn't say much but holds Serah's hand, and which her daughter gently squeezes in response.*
    *Serah has some minor fractures on her skull and arms from being slammed against the floor repeatedly, but her natural defenses prevented the injuries from being worse. Serah is for the most part non responsive. She reacts to physical stimuli but has stayed silent since they returned.*

*Lily arrives a bit after Tara does, realizing that Serah was gonna need support if she saw Jane again. She comes over to Serah's side who barely looks towards her. Lily doesn't say much but holds Serah's hand, and which her daughter gently squeezes in response.*

*As soon as Kenar's finished, Karen is by Serah's side again. She holds Serah close so their foreheads touch, hoping her (relatively) calm emotional state and loving embrace will bring Serah out of it.*
    *Serah stays quiet, but she holds onto Karen for support, after a few moments she sniffles, looking into Karen's eyes*

Serah: I'm sorry... *she starts to look away taking a deep breath*
    *Serah stays quiet, but she holds onto Karen for support, after a few moments she sniffles, looking into Karen's eyes*

Serah: I'm sorry... *she starts to look away taking a deep breath*

*Karen smiles and gently turns her head so they're eye-to-eye again.*

Karen *softly*: Don't be sorry for anything...

*She gives her a tender kiss.*
    Serah: *She tears up looking into Karen's eyes* But I... I... I feel wrong... I wanted to... I wanted to do such terrible things... even with what she did... I feel so... disgusted with myself. *She rests her head against Karen after the kiss* I'm not like that... I'm not like... her.
    Serah: *She tears up looking into Karen's eyes* But I... I... I feel wrong... I wanted to... I wanted to do such terrible things... even with what she did... I feel so... disgusted with myself. *She rests her head against Karen after the kiss* I'm not like that... I'm not like... her.

Karen *softly*: That's right... You're not. That doesn't mean you can't feel that way...

*She gives her another kiss.*
    Serah: But I'm worried that if I give in to those thoughts that I... I might enjoy it. I don't want it to feel good. *she holds Karen a little tighter*
    Serah: But I'm worried that if I give in to those thoughts that I... I might enjoy it. I don't want it to feel good. *she holds Karen a little tighter*

*Karen stays with Serah, comforting her.

Dalos Alpha Prime. Satin and Kaede are sparring in Satin's training room, with Satin struggling to hold Kaede against a wall.*

Satin *grunting*: This all you got?!