What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    Serah: *weakly* No... *she leans into Karen's arms and closes her eyes* Can... can we go home now...?

*Karen holds her tight and taps her communicator.*

Karen *tired*: Fuller to Ziyal... Two to beam directly to sickbay...
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    Serah: Thank you... *She's stopped crying for the moment by the time they re apparate in sickbay, though she's not very responsive, just wanting to be held*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Serah: Thank you... *She's stopped crying for the moment by the time they re apparate in sickbay, though she's not very responsive, just wanting to be held*

*Kenar has to pry Karen away from Serah to treat the cuts and lacerations she got fighting Jane, and moves to deal with Serah's bruises once Karen's taken care of. Meanwhile, Tara rushes in with Luke, as when Kenar told her "Karen has multiple lacerations", what Tara actually heard was "Karen's been stabbed". The two hold Karen tight, but Karen is very clearly more worried about Serah right now.*
  • Options
    *Serah has some minor fractures on her skull and arms from being slammed against the floor repeatedly, but her natural defenses prevented the injuries from being worse. Serah is for the most part non responsive. She reacts to physical stimuli but has stayed silent since they returned.*

*Lily arrives a bit after Tara does, realizing that Serah was gonna need support if she saw Jane again. She comes over to Serah's side who barely looks towards her. Lily doesn't say much but holds Serah's hand, and which her daughter gently squeezes in response.*
  • Options
    *Serah has some minor fractures on her skull and arms from being slammed against the floor repeatedly, but her natural defenses prevented the injuries from being worse. Serah is for the most part non responsive. She reacts to physical stimuli but has stayed silent since they returned.*

*Lily arrives a bit after Tara does, realizing that Serah was gonna need support if she saw Jane again. She comes over to Serah's side who barely looks towards her. Lily doesn't say much but holds Serah's hand, and which her daughter gently squeezes in response.*

*As soon as Kenar's finished, Karen is by Serah's side again. She holds Serah close so their foreheads touch, hoping her (relatively) calm emotional state and loving embrace will bring Serah out of it.*
  • Options
    *Serah stays quiet, but she holds onto Karen for support, after a few moments she sniffles, looking into Karen's eyes*

Serah: I'm sorry... *she starts to look away taking a deep breath*
  • Options
    *Serah stays quiet, but she holds onto Karen for support, after a few moments she sniffles, looking into Karen's eyes*

Serah: I'm sorry... *she starts to look away taking a deep breath*

*Karen smiles and gently turns her head so they're eye-to-eye again.*

Karen *softly*: Don't be sorry for anything...

*She gives her a tender kiss.*
  • Options
    Serah: *She tears up looking into Karen's eyes* But I... I... I feel wrong... I wanted to... I wanted to do such terrible things... even with what she did... I feel so... disgusted with myself. *She rests her head against Karen after the kiss* I'm not like that... I'm not like... her.
  • Options
    Serah: *She tears up looking into Karen's eyes* But I... I... I feel wrong... I wanted to... I wanted to do such terrible things... even with what she did... I feel so... disgusted with myself. *She rests her head against Karen after the kiss* I'm not like that... I'm not like... her.

Karen *softly*: That's right... You're not. That doesn't mean you can't feel that way...

*She gives her another kiss.*
  • Options
    Serah: But I'm worried that if I give in to those thoughts that I... I might enjoy it. I don't want it to feel good. *she holds Karen a little tighter*
  • Options
    Serah: But I'm worried that if I give in to those thoughts that I... I might enjoy it. I don't want it to feel good. *she holds Karen a little tighter*

*Karen stays with Serah, comforting her.

Dalos Alpha Prime. Satin and Kaede are sparring in Satin's training room, with Satin struggling to hold Kaede against a wall.*

Satin *grunting*: This all you got?!
  • Options
    *Serah's eyes look like a different color for a moment, but its a blink and you'll miss it amount of time. There's no other unusual changes or symptoms*

Kaede: What, you afraid I'm going to wind up on top again? *She sticks her tongue before using her chest to bump against Satin, trying to throw her off balance enough for Kaede to reverse and get her near the wall*
  • Options
    *Serah's eyes look like a different color for a moment, but its a blink and you'll miss it amount of time. There's no other unusual changes or symptoms*

Kaede: What, you afraid I'm going to wind up on top again? *She sticks her tongue before using her chest to bump against Satin, trying to throw her off balance enough for Kaede to reverse and get her near the wall*

*She succeeds, Satin trying to trip her and take her down.*

Satin *teasing*: I wouldn't exactly use the word 'afraid'.
  • Options
    Kaede: *she sticks her tongue out before pressing her forehead to Satin's, planting her feet to defend against the trip but losing some offensive pressure but she laughs a little* What word would you use then?
  • Options
    Kaede: *she sticks her tongue out before pressing her forehead to Satin's, planting her feet to defend against the trip but losing some offensive pressure but she laughs a little* What word would you use then?

Satin: Confident you won't.

*She grunts and tries to shove her off with everything she has.*
  • Options
    ryan218 wrote: »

*The sudden push with all that force is enough to send Kaede back a fair bit, losing her footing and falling to the ground*

Kaede: Well you don't need to be so rough, this is just for fun isn't it?
  • Options

*The sudden push with all that force is enough to send Kaede back a fair bit, losing her footing and falling to the ground*

Satin *teasing*: I thought you liked it when I got rough. *She smirks and gets in a stance.*
  • Options

Satin *teasing*: I thought you liked it when I got rough. *She smirks and gets in a stance.*

Kaede: *She pouts at her* I like it when we get rough. *She hops back up carefully with a bit too much bounce considering her frame before dusting herself off. After a moment to take a breath she takes on her typical stance, waiting for Satin to make the first move*
  • Options

Kaede: *She pouts at her* I like it when we get rough. *She hops back up carefully with a bit too much bounce considering her frame before dusting herself off. After a moment to take a breath she takes on her typical stance, waiting for Satin to make the first move*

*Satin puts up her guard and bounces on her heels for a second before throwing a couple of light jabs to test Kaede's defences.*
  • Options
    *Kaede focuses on parries in order to leave herself more able to dodge or block a heavier attack, but during Satin's combo she's careful to try and hook her leg between Satin's to keep her off balance while Kaede delivers a couple of palm strikes.*
  • Options
    *Kaede focuses on parries in order to leave herself more able to dodge or block a heavier attack, but during Satin's combo she's careful to try and hook her leg between Satin's to keep her off balance while Kaede delivers a couple of palm strikes.*

*Satin blocks the palm strikes, getting knocked back and off-balance before reaching forward to wrap her arms behind Kaede's neck and pull herself back in for a knee strike.*
  • Options
    *Kaede takes the knee with a grunt from the impact taking the opportunity to throw more strikes into Satin's abdomen before trying to back off*
  • Options
    *Kaede takes the knee with a grunt from the impact taking the opportunity to throw more strikes into Satin's abdomen before trying to back off*

*Satin takes the punches, but keeps locked up with Kaede and tries to jump up into a body scissors to take her down.*
  • Options
    *Satin manages but Kaede struggles to gain some control on the ground, trying to use her weight as an advantage*
  • Options
    *Satin manages but Kaede struggles to gain some control on the ground, trying to use her weight as an advantage*

*Satin tries to roll on top, but Kaede has the advantage.*
  • Options
    *Kaede puts the pressure on her, moving to pin her down but leaving an opening for a reversal, though it will take some effort with the position they're in*
  • Options
    *Kaede puts the pressure on her, moving to pin her down but leaving an opening for a reversal, though it will take some effort with the position they're in*

*Satin tries to go for the reversal, but doesn't have the energy left, tapping out.*
  • Options
    *Kaede looks a bit surprised but kisses Satin resting on her for a moment before rolling off*

Kaede: that felt a little short, but I don't mind. We need to try some proper practicing to learn new techniques sometime I think. Help spice up our little matches. What do you think?
  • Options
    *Kaede looks a bit surprised but kisses Satin resting on her for a moment before rolling off*

Kaede: that felt a little short, but I don't mind. We need to try some proper practicing to learn new techniques sometime I think. Help spice up our little matches. What do you think?

Satin: Sounds good to me.
  • Options
    Kaede: *she rolls over onto her stomach kicking her feet in the air* Well, do you have anything specific you want to work on? I'd like to get better at grappling, I can beat you but my martial arts are really all about striking. It's harder for me when someone actually has me locked up.